The Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Please don't stop! Please suck me more!" she panted, grinding her hips into my face. "Put your tongue back inside! I want to feel it in me!"

I removed my mouth from her clit and returned my tongue to her dripping pussy. I wriggled my tongue in and out, lapping up her juices like a thirsty pup. Then I returned to her clit, this time replacing my tongue with two fingers in her twat.

"Oh yes! Keep doing that! It feels sooo good!"

Another couple minutes passed as I licked, sucked, and wiggled for her. I could hear her pleasure building and feel her muscles tensing.

"Suck it harder! Harder!" she demanded. "Right there! I wanna cum! Make me cum!"

Her wish was my command, and in another minute or so, her orgasm exploded. She arched her back, let out a short, shrill scream, and then giggled uncontrollably for at least a minute.

"My God! Thank you sooo much for that! It's been years since my husband has done that for me."

"My pleasure," you are not only beautiful, but you also taste quite yummy. And I love how good you smell." I untangled myself from her legs and stood up. "But I'm not finished with you," I replied, as I began to undress. Her eyes got wide and for a brief minute, I could see a flicker of fear, or maybe it was concern, cross her face. "Stand up please," I asked firmly, but gently.

She did as instructed. I told her to turn and face the couch, then to get down on her knees, and lean forward, resting her boobs and the top half of her body on the seat cushions. I moved in behind her, moved her thighs apart a little more, and gently slid my cock into her waiting pussy. It was warm, wet, deliciously tight, and just plain perfect! I grabbed her hard around the hips and leaned forward to get my mouth close to her ear. "I wanna fuck you so bad! I wana pound your pretty pussy and fill you full of my cum!" To emphasize, I began to thrust my cock in and out, slowly at first, but gradually building speed. To my surprise, she bucked her hips backwards to meet my thrusts and moved a hand down in front of her to rub her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, pound my pussy! Teach that cunt a lesson!"

The fact that this prim and proper lady had just used the almighty C word almost made me cum. Harder and harder I pumped her, my balls making a slapping noise as they ricocheted against her ample ass. "Rub that pretty pink clit of yours!" I hissed. "I wanna feel you cum on my cock!"

Suddenly we were both cumming. I grunted and shot my load deep inside her as she clinched her thighs together and let out a gasp and another short, shrill scream. I collapsed on her, hugging her around the waist as we tried to catch our breath.

A couple minutes passed in silence. I sat there naked on the floor of my office, and she sat on the edge of the sofa, the teddy pulled up around her hips, her hair a complete mess.

"You know," I broke the silence, "there is one more thing you could try with your husband."

"Why'd you have to mention him?" she frowned. "I was still enjoying the high from our sessions."

"Sorry, but something just occurred to me based on what I just experienced."

"Oh, then please, do tell," she said.

"Well, some guys like it when the woman takes charge. Not necessarily forcefully, but you know, takes command of the situation and does things her way."

"Oh, I see." You mean like this?" She stood up and before I could react, pushed me down on my back. She moved her face to my cock and took it in her mouth. I was a little concerned I wouldn't be able to get hard very quickly, but she obviously knew how to use her big soft lips and warm wet tongue because I was hard in no time. She deep-throated me a couple times, then began working her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, tickling my balls with her fingertips. I grabbed a handful of her hair and thrust my hips up to meet her mouth. She quickly sat up.

"Not what I had in mind," she said as she stood up. "This is my game now." She straddled me and lowered her pussy towards my now throbbing cock. She deftly maneuvered the head of my dick between her pussy lips and then impaled herself on it. She sat there on me, my cock buried deep inside her and stared into my eyes. "I've always loved to ride horses, and now I'm going to ride you like a rented mule," she smiled and began to bounce on my cock. Faster and faster she moved, sliding her pussy up to the tip of my cock, then slamming back down onto my balls. All I could do is watch. Her tits bounced, her hair moved around her face and shoulders, and a big smile was on her face. After a couple minutes of this treatment, I felt my orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum Robin! Make me cum girl!"

"Yes, do it! Fill me full of your spunk again!"

With that, I erupted into her. This time, she collapsed onto me, and we lay there on the floor panting and covered with sweat and each other's cum. I felt my cock going limp and beginning to slide out of her. She looked around for some tissues to help mop up the flood of cum that would result once I slipped out completely, but she didn't find any. All she saw was the thong that went with the outfit. She grabbed it, lifted one of her legs, and wiped up the sticky cum that was beginning to ooze out of her.

"So much for returning that," she giggled.

"I'm sorry," I said, though I really wasn't.

"Don't be. I'm certainly not. I haven't had that much fun with a man in a long time," she sighed contentedly.

"Well, if you ever need any help in this department again," I said.

"I'll come to you," she finished my sentence. "Trust me."

12