The Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead removed herself from Glen's one-armed embrace and began to pull her tank over her head. Glen reached out when her top was gone and grabbed one of her bare breasts. The young woman never stopped, though, as Glen gently pinched a nipple and twisted with light pressure. Her hands unbuttoned her pants and with barely a top movement, allowing Glen to keep his hand planted on her firm breast, she slid her pants and panties to the floor.

Glen's eyes marveled at the sight of total nudity. Red's figure was near perfection - it could only be near because he didn't know what a perfect figure was and his logical mind argued the point of experience to the unknown - you always had to leave room for the unknown - and his dick seemed to get even harder. Ebon felt the change and began to suck even harder, moved faster. Glen felt the change and he looked down at the gorgeousness sucking on him. The man of feeling was uncertain whether there was perfection in Red or Ebon or both and he didn't care. He moved his hand from the back of her head down her smooth-skinned back to the clasp of her bra with a small lean forward.

Ebon's hands beat him to the fastener, though, and she quickly removed the offending garment, Glen's cock never leaving her mouth. Glen stood back up and the change in position caused his stanchion to stab into the back of her throat. It seemed that there was no issue with this as Ebon deftly deep-throated him. His near-porn-star length tickling her tonsils. He reached down and grabbed for her right breast and gave it a squeeze. Both hands working on different tits with adamant affection, Glen felt as though Heaven had arrived.

With Glen's eyes locked on Ebon he didn't see, but he did feel, the movement of Red bending down to add her mouth to his cock. Ebon pulled back from her deep throat allowing some of his shaft to leave her mouth. On every inch that was freed Red began lapping and sliding her tongue up and down and sometimes coming into contact with Ebon's lips, which she would also lick. Red also went through the moment of immobility as she came, too - her eyes rolled back and closed and her mouth stayed open in awe and pleasure. Her left hand grabbing his right leg in the effort of trying to keep herself upright. When the grace passed and she was able to recollect herself, Red moved back down his shaft, her tongue running the vein on the underside of his cock to his ball sac and back up to the Ebon lips.

On one trip back to the top Ebon removed him from her mouth and caught Red's tongue with her own. Red gave no pause and they tongue battled while each taking a hold of his cock with one hand apiece. Glen immediately reached down and took hold of a breast from each muse and pressured more feeling into them and they both froze for a moment. Then one of Ebon's hands went to her own pussy and the other left Glen's manhood and reached around and grabbed Red's treasure box. Red did the same and they finger fucked each other for several seconds - Ebon's fingers spreading her labia open while Red stabbed her with two fingers.

This gave Glen a view of beauty he could only admire. He looked up, though, and around the room and saw that more was going on. Two of the girls who lost his connection on the left were sucking on Pieces. Their clothes somewhere else, their breasts pressed against each other's and each had a hand in the pussy of the other. The last girl on his left had crawled over to the single on his right and buried her face in that lone treasure box and began lapping the free flowing nectar.

He looked down to the pair on his right and they were beginning to break apart - both standing with one heading for him and the other for Pieces. He didn't realize that they went down on each other. Soon, though, the biggest bust in the room - a young lady with curly auburn hair - rubbed her hands over his chest and kissed him. The passion wasn't the same as the Red but there was a fierceness that was all her own.

The other young woman, a small breasted Asian, had her own tongue down Pieces' throat with such abandon that Glen was certain she was trying to reach his friend's cock from the inside. Glen watched as Pieces began fingering her and Glen followed his example and began fingering Big Bust with his right hand.

His concentration was brought back to what was going on between his legs, as if he could have forgotten but how many times do you get to see eight naked women in your apartment with a couple of them sucking on your dick? Probably not as often as you'd like.

He'd had enough of mouths, though. He pulled his fingers from Big Bust and stuck his fingers in her mouth, if only to contradict himself. He wasn't sure why but she sucked his digits greedily. His left hand took hold of Ebon's right breast and he pulled up and she followed his signal. Then he did the same to Red's left breast with his right hand and she also followed suit. He didn't know when his pants were actually removed from his legs but he found himself walking free so he guided the three women from the action in the living room and turned to his bedroom. They happily followed.

Glen led Big Bust to his queen-sized bed and lay her down along lengthwise, her head at his crotch, which he then pushed into her mouth. She stiffened her whole body for what seemed an eternity. Glen didn't much care at that point and shoved his cock deeper in her throat. When his cock hit her uvula Big Bust screamed with a throat full of man, grabbed her own pussy like she was trying to keep it attached to her body and then began a serious twitch until her orgasm passed.

While Big Bust was having the life given back to her in the form of pleasure Glen led Red and Ebon down to floor in front of Big Bust's face and pushed their heads to his cock. He'd never had three women sucking his dick before. All three women lapped, sucked, licked and stroked for no more than a couple of moments. Again, his mind told him he'd had enough mouth and pulled himself completely from Big Bust's mouth and Red and Ebon's tongues.

He guided Ebon to one side of Big Bust while she flung her legs out from the bed and Red to the other side of Ebon. He knelt down and gave a quick lap and lick session on Ebon's pussy, shaved smooth and tasting like honey on his tongue, - filling her with feeling and she came almost right away. He knee-crawled one step to the left and did the same to Red whose pussy was a neatly trimmed upside down triangle that smelled as sweet as she did when he leaned in and stabbed his tongue over her clit. She also came very, very quickly. He can't say why he didn't lick Big Bust. Probably just wanted to cover his cock with some pussy.

Glen stood and moved himself between Ebon's legs. He rubbed his cock along her lips and then slapped her clit with his head. Ebon twitched and quickly reached down and grabbed his cock and started rubbing herself along her slit with his head. Glen immediately reached hands to each side of him and leaned a little forward to put fingers inside Big Bust and Red. When he leaned down his cock slid in to Ebon. Glen paused any cock movement for a moment and then poured more feeling out of his body.

All three girls went into spasms - Ebon was moving so much that she fucked herself on his pummeling manhood. Glen's fingers were curling into the other two girls searching for the ever elusive "G." Whether or not he found it didn't matter a single whit as they came anyway.

All three girls were moving in odd, hardly articulated parodies of dance moves but Ebon was having the worst, or best, time of it. Glen realized that he may have given too much. His cock also seemed to be a focal point for the sexual feel. This was something he'd not been through as of yet.

Glen gently pulled out and Ebon kept up her orgasm. He stepped to the left, pulling his fingers from Big Bust, and quickly speared Red. He wanted to feel her pussy for a reason he couldn't explain. It wasn't anything having to do with color or feel or any extreme beyond a want. He'd always been partial to redheads so that could be it but he didn't know.

When he entered her Red went into almost immediate convulsions of ecstatic movement: hips rocking, rising, falling, pushing and pulling in random sequence; back arching up and then slamming down onto the bed; mouth open in silent scream and then closed with hums and groans. Glen reached down to her breasts and took one in each hand and leaned over from his standing position and put his mouth on hers where she willingly opened up for him and took his tongue with fervor. Within a few moments she began a bridging orgasm that lifted most of her body from the bed - all that was touching the bed were the bottom of her feet and the back of her head. Glen had to grab onto her hips to keep his cock buried within her but she did all of the movement for his pulling in and out of her.

Red came hard and Glen's cock was covered with her juices as he pulled out. Though he could see her breathing she was nearly unconscious. Seeing that he felt, for just moment, that he might be being mean but then he was just fucking these beautiful women, he stepped back to the right where Ebon was in nearly the same state. Her eyes were open and they were searching for something elsewhere. Again, seeing that he needn't do much more to her he took another step to the right and stepped up between Big Bust's legs.

BB's eyes were of a state of concentrated jealousy and wondrous anticipation and when Glen was between her legs he couldn't tell if she was okay with him entering her. "Are you ready?," he asked.

"Are you fucking kidding? Do half of what you did to them to me and I'll let you call me anytime, anywhere." Her face was an interesting display of disappointment coupled with duh at the stupidity of this guy. "Now," she said with severe determination, "put that cock inside me and make me pass out."

"As you wish." And Glen did just that. BB's pussy was fiery pink from the multiple orgasms she'd already had with flap labia and a huge clit. Glen stepped in and slammed his cock against that huge female button of response and pushed the feel with almost anger which BB responded to immediately, and then moved his hips back and jacked his cock into her waiting silk sleeve. BB again responded but this time with an unmediated orgasm.

"Yes," BB cried. "Do it again." So Glen did. He followed that hit with another one and then just started pumping into her as fast as hips and legs would let him. Her labial skin folded in when he pushed in and warped out when he pulled away. Glen took BB's right leg and put her ankle on his left shoulder then reached down with his right hand and pinched BB's huge clit and gave more feeling.

Not having been paying attention to Red and Ebon while giving so much to Big Bust he now felt a hand run across his back and he looked up and saw Red moving to his right while Ebon had rolled in from her spot on the bed and took Big Bust's right nipple in her mouth. As Glen watched Red got down on BB's left side and took her left nipple in the same fashion. He fucked her, they sucked her and all three women has the same looks of immaculate pleasure and joy and a deep build of something that can only be expressed as a possibility of divinity.

Glen pumped and humped hard and fairly soon he felt the build: that tightening in his balls, the more intense stiffening of his shaft, that nearly irresistible need to move faster, if at all possible, to make it happen sooner and the want to stay in until the blast happened. He couldn't stay in, though, he knew that.

When it became nearly too much to hold Glen pulled out while he gently set Big Bust's leg away from his shoulder and down to the floor. He heard an audible gasp and a moan and saw that all three women were looking at him expectantly. He took hold of his own cock with his right hand and pointed down to the floor with his left. "Knees," was all he said and all three women nearly leaped from the bed to the floor on their knees right in front his cock head.

Glen only had to pull on himself a couple of time before he felt the flow of his own juice. Just as he was about to come he pointed his head at Ebon on his left and said, "Open." Ebon opened her mouth and he set his cockhead on her tongue and blasted his first shot into her waiting mouth. Immediately he moved to his right and pointed his next shot at Big Bust's mouth and since she already had her mouth open he blew another shot right in and all over her tongue. As he turned to Red she grabbed his cock and put Glen's head in her mouth where he shot two more strong ropes down her throat and her nose nearly touched his belly.

All three women went into immediate convulsions of pleasure and simply sat there on their knees riding out the physical storm of awesome. Almost as fast all three forms of female perfection on their knees in front of him fell to a side or straight back and passed out.

Glen felt himself go woozy and he nearly fell over but caught his movement with outstretched arms on his bed. He tried to straighten himself and when he felt more solid he looked down at the women and felt wonder, awe, inspiration and a sated need - as if something had been missing in his life. Despite his thoughts he stood and went to the door of his room and looked out to the living room around the "U" and saw five women and one man, all naked, laying on the couch, the easy chairs and the floor is wonderful disarray. He was actually pleased with what he saw and quietly closed the door of his room.

When he turned back the three beauties were still out cold. Glen went to them and picked up Red and gently laid her on his bed on one side. Next he picked up Ebon and laid her on the other side of the bed, slightly in where he then put Big Bust. He then climbed onto the bed between Red and Ebon and covered them all with a loose blanket where he promptly fell into a dreamless sleep.

*****EPILOGUE*****

What Glen didn't know was that Big Bust had just been cured from a cancer that had been forming in her stomach. The bloodwork she'd had done a few days ago wouldn't show the results for another week. No doctor could explain it.

Ebon had been suffering from a mental disorder in which she had stopped taking the meds because they made her tired and feel crappy. The Modula Oblongata, where the disorder stemmed from, had now been balanced and the anger and the disruptions of Ebon's mental life would now fade away.

Oddly interesting was that Red had nothing wrong with her beyond the normal stresses of a young adult woman and that only made what she just went through make her feel even better about her life. Red's dreams were filled with a young man that could make her feel safe and warm, beheld by the man in the highest of regards and a man that could find the calm of every storm. She just didn't know his name.

Similar issues of feeling touched each of the women that had visited that day. None of the others had had the miracles of one man within them but they all felt great, satisfied and repleted.

Pieces went looking for more women the next morning.

12