The Felt Resort and Spa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you're going to be a dad! Oh my god!" Anna practically screamed causing several people to gape at her. "Congrats!" She gripped Ted and Lola into a bear hug.

"Thanks, Anna. But I'm tired. And I'm thirsty, and since I can't drink my vodka soda with lemon, Ted's going to make me lemonade when we get home."

"I mean it's going to be better than Trent's." Ted told her.

"Trent's lemonade is always good." Lola told him.

"How come every time I go over, mine is bitter?"

"Because you're always frowny when you go there. Bitter lemonade for your bitter face." Anna and Zack laughed.

"Funny." Ted kissed her cheek and hugged her "I'll make you anything you want."

"I know." Lola hugged him back "Lets go home." Lola had planned to buy up the catalog of some big time expensive baby store, Ted just knew she would spend and spend, wanting their child to have the best. And there was nothing wrong with that.

Ted and Lola exited the resort holding hands, looking back one last time. Anna wiped a tear away as Ted held the car door open for Lola to slide and he joined her, their hands still intertwined. The black hummed traveling down the road, taking the happy couple home.

"I can't believe it, everyone's getting so happy. So much love." Anna pulled a tissue from the box sitting on the desk "Sweetie you have to tickle his balls or something to get him to rev his engines." The woman under the desk gave her a thumbs up.

"We'll get new people." Zack groaned when the woman tried Anna's suggestion.

"But new people aren't like family." Anna got another tissue "I'm going to miss Ted, he brought a lot of smiles every day. But Lola and him were meant to be."

Anna gave a final sigh at the thought of Ted and Lola's new happiness before she whipped her head back around to Zack. "Please make sure the new nurse knows who she will be training under. And for the last time, get started on finding Ted's replacement."

Zack nodded "Pete will be the one to train you as you get into the groove of how the clinic works. He's hard when it comes to mistakes being made. And he's nurse to Dr. Grant, they're the best team we have at the clinic here."

The woman nodded gobbling up Zack's cock once more. She plunged her head down onto his cock so hard Zack's hips started to buck, a warm flood of milky delight started pouring out of her mouth.

Licking her lips she grinned "When does training start?"

"I think next week..." Zack's brain needed a moment to reboot "Who are you again?"

The woman stood up from the desk rubbing his cock with her hands "Valerie's younger sister, Hailey."

After a few moments of organizing her office, Anna straightened herself and re-entered the lobby, someone had caught her eye. So she started walking towards the guest. A tall man with sleek black hair and gorgeous cheek bones who was smiling back at her. He wore a bright yellow Hawaiian shirt, brown shorts, and flip flops.

"Mr. Andrews?" She held a hand out, he shook it.

"Yes? Are you Anna Morgan?"

Anna gave him her famous Chesire grin and then replied.

"Yes I am, the manager and official tour giver. And may I say welcome to The Felt Resort and Spa our motto will always remain: Cum As You Are!"

12