The Female Agent Pt. 02

Story Info
Revenge is a dish best served NAKED!
1.6k words
4.5
28.3k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sofia85
Sofia85
60 Followers

Brianna had enjoyed Tom's futile pleading for the last few days. And she took a great delight in giving him the same, stern answer. "You're going to that appointment and that's final." She knew exactly why he felt it would be humiliating. And that's partly why she'd set it up this way. To right a past wrong and to humble Tom's macho ego.

And so she had made the appointment. Tom Caley was going to be waxed and shaved.

Brianna had been very clear to the salon boss. She wanted every single hair below his neck down to his feet removed. And special attention to his groin was required. His penis was to be completely bare.

"H-h-his penis?" A startled salon owner had said.

"That's right." Brianna had replied, savouring the revelation for the woman on the other end of his phone "He will be completely naked for you. And you will take his penis in hand and shave it. Be as thorough as you can be."

Sweet revenge, thought Brianna. Because this wasn't just any salon owner, this was Naomi, her childhood friend. Growing up they had been inseparable. But poor Naomi hadn't had it easy. She had always been a chubby girl, and battled tortuously with her weight. And she had also battled with something else, her long-lasting crush on Brianna's step-brother, Tom.

But Tom and the other boys had been cruel to Naomi and he had treated her love for him with loathsome disdain. And then there was the camp incident. At summer camp, Tom and his bunch of chauvinist pals had stolen Naomi's towel and clothes while she was in the shower. And they howled with laughter as poor Naomi had come out desperately trying to cover herself with her hands.

Brianna had never forgotten how awful that had been for Naomi. And now, all these years later, there was a chance for justice, for sweet revenge.

*

Brianna marched confidently into the salon reception area with a cowed Tom following behind. They were met by a perky young receptionist called Chloe. The star-struck girl beamed with joy as she excitedly told them she had all of Tom's posters on her bedroom wall. Tom remained indifferent and Brianna gave him a reproachful scowl for his rudeness. Would he ever learn to treat women with respect?

The receptionist took them past two older women sat waiting and opened a door which led straight into the waxing room and left them with Naomi.

Naomi stood tall besides a waxing bed, hands on hips, looking straight at Tom as he entered.

"Hello Tom. It's been a while."

Brianna grinned with delight as she observed Tom's reaction. 'That's right!' she thought 'look at whose going to be shaving you naked. The girl you tormented all those years ago!'

The two ladies remained unconvinced and glared at him with righteous fury as a terrified Tom tried to express that he was happy to see Naomi again. What pleased Brianna particularly was how wonderful Naomi now looked. No longer chubby but curvy in all the right places, wearing a tight blue dress that really showed off her magnificent figure. Her hair was like a glamorous 80s film star, all volume and wavy. Oh yes, Naomi had clearly done pretty well for herself in spite of the torment she'd gone through when younger.

"Well shall we get down to it?" Naomi proposed with a hint of mischief. Brianna gave her a nod of approval, Tom remained silent before the two women.

"Tom" said Naomi, relishing this moment "Remove all your clothes. Now. STRIP."

This revenge tasted so good for Naomi! As she watched this international superstar that had bullied her now humbly removing his clothes on her command. And now his little briefs...oh there it is!!

Naomi didn't hide her chuckle. So that's why he was such a jerk to women she realised; he's making up for a PATHETIC little cock!

Brianna let out a contented sigh too. She never tired of finding amusing ways to get her arrogant step-brother naked and humbled in front of ladies. She picked up his clothes and made a show of throwing them into the corner with contempt.

*

Laying on the table, so vulnerable, Tom's eyes were glistening. The acute humiliation of this was too much. The pain of the waxing was excruciating. And now the girl he had once tormented was grinning and holding a razor beside his little penis.

Brianna sat next to the bed with a wicked smile. She loved the way Naomi was roughly manhandling Tom's penis. At one point she had squeezed it so painfully that Tom had yelped. Naomi had expertly removed his pubic hair with a sharp razor, flicking Tom's penis to the side with disdain as she went about her craft.

"I must say Tom. The men we usually get in here for a waxing generally have bigger penises. MUCH bigger! Yours is the smallest I've had in here. You're small. REALLY small." Naomi shot Brianna a cheeky smirk as she hammered these words home and was met with an approving nod.

Tom lay his head back and stared at the ceiling, immobile. Things couldn't get worse than this.

Oh yes it could.

Just then the door which led into the reception swung open with a bang and the young receptionist girl strode on in!

Leaving the door open, she walked over to Naomi and handed her an 'urgent' note; her eyes fell on Tom.

'OMG he's completely naked!!' Chloe was dizzy with excitement. It had been such a risk to enter this sanctuary of male nudity, she could get fired, she probably would. But just knowing that Tom Caley had been naked on the other side of the door, she hadn't been able to resist the desire to enter.

She gazed down longingly at Tom's penis as she engaged her boss with some irrelevant babble about later appointments. She thought of all the fans around the world of Tom's who would do anything for an opportunity like this, to have their idol lying starkers in front of them. She'd never even seen a naked man in the flesh before and here was one of the most popular guys in the world, humbled before her!

Chloe prepared herself for the stinging rebuke from Naomi, but on the contrary, Naomi treated her sweetly and continued to talk, prolonging Chloe's moment with a nude Tom Caley.

Tom himself felt close to tears. His penis felt so sensitive, he was distraught that this girl had been allowed to enter and she was still here, grinning at him and lusting over him! He gently placed his hands over his penis. At least he could deny her that.

But what happened next shocked him. Without even breaking her conversation with Chloe, without even looking down at Tom, Naomi reached down and took his hands. She slowly and gently moved them back to his sides. She was exposing him for Chloe!

Chloe could barely contain her happiness! Naomi wasn't firing her, she was subtly helping Chloe enjoy this taste of power over this naked man! They continued to talk and Chloe's eyes never turned away from Tom. She drank in every part of him, trying to memorize his nude look for all eternity.

Just then she scowled. Tom had placed his hands over his penis again. What a spoil sport! But Naomi came to the rescue. Again moving Tom's hands away to reveal his stubby little bare penis once more.

All the ladies gasped. His penis was hard. Jutting up, humiliating Tom even further. Naomi shot him a warning look as she pressed his hands firmly to his sides. Like he could read her look, Tom knew what she meant:

'don't you dare cover up in front of my receptionist. She's a professional and seeing your little penis is of no consequence to her!'

Brianna was grinning ear to ear. She wondered if Naomi had planned Chloe's interruption, but it was a wonderful addition nonetheless! Served Tom right for being rude to this girl earlier! The door had also been left open and now the two women waiting in the reception area were getting intrigued. They'd inched their way as close to the door as they could dare and had their hands over their mouths in amazement as they whispered:

"It's Tom Caley, he's...completely nude!"

"Oh my...his penis...it's tiny!"

"Quick get your camera phone out! My daughter will just die when she sees this!"

Brianna was deeply gratified with how this had panned out. Naomi had had her revenge, Chloe had stumbled upon the greatest sight of her life and even these two women by the door had got an eyeful, as one of them subtly pointed her phone in Tom's direction. This was a humbling before womanhood that Tom Caley would not forget in a hurry!

*

One final humiliation was at hand. Later, as Naomi finished the shaving and waxing, she called Chloe back in. She brought with her a camera.

"Standard practice" Naomi stated reassuringly to Brianna, ignoring the aghast look on Tom's face "We take a close up picture of the groin area every time a male client visits. To monitor the growing back of hair and when he should schedule a new appointment."

Tom was incensed as a grinning Chloe held the camera triumphantly. "You can't take a picture of my penis! It could get leaked!"

Naomi smirked at this idiot male, "Oh don't worry, we keep the pictures safely stored here. Very secure. We have many a-list clients. All were happy enough to leave the pictures of their penis here with us. Your picture will be safe here, with me. Forever. And I'm teaching Chloe to maintain the folder too."

Chloe enthusiastically nodded her head and chirped up. "Yep! I have full access to the folder now. So many famous men in there! All naked! And I guess now it's time to add your LITTLE thing!"

And with that she victoriously held the camera up to Tom's shrivelled, terrified penis.

SNAP!

Sofia85
Sofia85
60 Followers