The Female Agent Pt. 04

Story Info
Superstar Tom is hired to perform for the birthday girl.
3.8k words
4.48
22.2k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sofia85
Sofia85
60 Followers

[Everyone depicted in this story is 18 or over]

Louise had never been a very popular girl at school. Very plain, slightly chubby, yet rather vain thanks to her mother's extraordinary wealth. So usually girls would not be overly excited to be invited to her 18th birthday party. Yet this time, something was different, the rumors first sounded preposterous, but the closer it came to the date, the more schoolgirls excitedly whispered:

"But what if it's true?!"

Only four girls had been invited to Louise's birthday evening at her family home. And Louise had promised something so outrageous it might just actually be true. A private performance from teen hearthrob, Tom Caley.

After all, her mother was rich and well-connected, perhaps she really had arranged such a VIP event for her daughter Louise?

As the girls arrived at the palatial mansion that was Marcia - Louise's mothers - home, the girls were shepherded into the sitting-room, the designated private party area.

Mrs. Winshaw watched her daughter leave with Louise before following Marica into the spacious kitchen for a glass of wine.

"So is it really true?! You've hired Tom Caley to come and perform for them? Is it really true that he um....takes some of his clothes off?"

Marica chuckled. So word was getting out and the ladies were intrigued. Well, there was no point in being coy about it now. "Let me show you the promotional picture his agent, Brianna, sent me..." she said, leaning over her laptop and bringing up the email. "There. Take a peek."

Mrs. Winshaw looked at the screen and gasped. It featured a sultry picture of the famous Tom wearing only a thong. It had the words "Tom Caley's Ladies Night performance. For your private hire. Premium Package. Absolute discretion required. Females only."

She could scarcely believe Marcia had pulled this off. Everyone in their circle of friends knew Marcia had some pretty big connections. But how many people could hire a world famous sensation and have him sing in the buff for their daughter's birthday? Mrs. Winshaw was green with jealously.

"And is it really true that um....you know the thong? It....it comes off?"

Marcia gave her a long teasing stare before nodding her head in confirmation, "Tom's thong is hiding the birthday present of a lifetime. And my little Louise is going to get to unwrap it. The Premium package explicitly states it -- he must be naked for the remainder of the evening. He is explicitly denied by his agent to cover up"

Mrs Winshaw felt dizzy. She took a seat and poured herself a generous glass of wine. "You know Marcia," she said timidly "I might just stick around. My daughter is a sensitive type, this might all be a bit much for her. Better I stay and observe. Just to be on the safe side no? I've no interest in seeing this lad starkers oh no of course not! The poor lad is half my age! But I do want to check he behaves himself when he gets his willy out."

Marica gave her a knowing look.

"I hate to break it to you. But I only paid for the girls. It cost 5K per audience member! They'll be in the sitting-room and as Tom performs absolutely no-one else is allowed in or permitted to see him, you know, stripped down. No photos allowed either. But..."

She beckoned to the laptop again and switched to a new window. To a live feed.

"But Marica, that's your sitting-room! Look the girls are there!"

Marica unveiled a devilish grin. "That's right. A hidden webcam. You think I'm going to let the hottest young talent strip naked in my own home and NOT get to see it! This is all going to be recorded honey! And we can watch it from here tonight!"

*

As Tom began to sing the five teenage girls swooned in near disbelief. The hottest, most famous young popstar was performing just for them! And while they knew all the words to his soppy pop songs, his physical presence was the real prize. A tight shirt clinged to his muscles, his pants looked flimsy and ready to be ripped off! Louise couldn't wait. Her mother had told her the full extent of her birthday gift and she wanted it NOW!

"STRIP! OFF! OFF! OFF!"

Directly next to the sitting room in the kitchen, five lustful mothers drained their wine glasses and stared intently at Marcia's laptop. All had stayed when they had heard just what was on show tonight. They were silent in their deception. Little did Tom Caley know his strip show was about to be recorded and watched by these scheming mothers! The sheer unfairness of it for him, the double standard, somehow aroused them, knowing they'd robbed this young man of any privacy he might have desperately clung to.

As Tom tore his shirt off to reveal his waxed bare torso the mothers gasped as their daughters squealed in delight. A reluctant Tom waved the shirt about his head and threw it to Louise. Next, the flimsy chaps were in one stunning motion ripped clean off! As the mothers gulped at this vision, Marcia smiled proudly. Standing in her sitting-room, before her birthday girl, was Tom Caley in a tiny, floral, frilly thong.

Marcia had known exactly what skimpy item Tom would be wearing that night. She had been allowed to choose it by Brianna. A fun exchange of emails with Tom's female agent in the planning of the event had led to Brianna agreeing to send over an entire (private and not to be distributed) portfolio of Tom in a whole range of thongs and g-strings for Marica to choose from. Brianna had joked that having him change in and out of them for these photos had been an absolute hoot and the girls in their record label office had very much enjoyed having Tom parading up and down for inspection all day. The floral thong was tied at one side by a pretty bow. The ultimate birthday gift just waiting to be unwrapped.

Back in the sitting-room, Tom nervously moved closer to these plain five teenage girls, all too aware that only a frilly piece of lace was now between his terrified, shrivelled penis and their cruel, unforgiving eyes. He kicked his clothes away to the side. Just then, the view in the kitchen changed. On Marcia's laptop the feed from the webcam was ruined! Marica was incensed! That idiot cock had kicked unwittingly his clothes onto the hidden webcam! It was now on the floor, revealing only a teasing sight of Tom's naked feet and ankles.

The mothers were distraught! No no no! We were about to see his penis! These prim and proper mothers now lost any disguise of refinement, they wanted to see his cock right now! It was their right, this celebrity boy had no right to deny them a glimpse! One desperate lady tried the handle on the interconnecting door only to find the young girls inside had locked it! Another mother pushed her aside and knelt to peak through the keyhole but sadly couldn't see anything good other than a quick glance at Tom's pert ass cheeks.

Tom could not believe Brianna had forced him to sign up for this. He was at the national music awards next week and yet here he was now, little more than a booked stripper for some nobody's. Louise practically licked her lips in anticipation. Tom Caley was about to give her the sight all women dream off. Him, completely naked, completely obedient to her. She thought of how jealous all the girls at school would be when they heard how Louise had humbled the hottest male star going.

Tom reluctantly stammered the rehearsed line Brianna had insisted upon. "H-h-happy birthday Louise. This is all for you. I want you to own me tonight." And he motioned to the bow that holding his thong together. Louise was brazen, she scratched her nails down his beautiful torso and then, with all her friends pressing in for a close look, she unwrapped the bow and let the thong and Tom's modesty fall slowly to the floor.

In the kitchen, the mothers huddled round the laptop were seething with jealously. All they saw on the live feed was a lace thong falling to Tom's feet! Nothing above the ankles. They heard wild screams erupt in the adjacent room. The pure joy and power their daughters were now enjoying while they had to sit here and just imagine it. They were now furious with Tom, he had personally aggrieved them; 'what a fucking little tease. Such a slut! He shouldn't get away with teasing us like that and then not let us see the goods! We should smash the door down and drag him in here by his balls!'

Meanwhile in the sitting-room a group of imperious teenage girls were now freely fondling Tom's penis and balls while he just had to stand there, tears of humiliation in his eyes, and let them. They were scathing in their comments of Tom too; "Such a small boy! Tom what would your fans say if they knew lol! My brother has a bigger dick than that! You're a better stripper than you are singer Tom! This is your natural state, a naked slave to girls! Yes that's right Tom, girls' rule now!"

Tom despised this puggy little birthday girl amateurly pulling at his cock. But he was distraught to see it was having such a shameful effect! And as his small penis grew and hardened, the girls' co-conspirators were quick to notice!

"Louise look! His dick is getting bigger in your hand! That means he likes you LOL! Keep playing with it! Awww....do you like Louise, Tom? Do you love her?! Your penis says you do! Tell her you love her! You can't deny it! You want to marry her! Give her a kiss!"

Tom would now do anything just to continue having his cock jerked. He may have despised these young women, but he hadn't got his rocks off in a while. Brianna always banned him from masturbation a week before a show. His balls had been so heavy, the thought of cumming...spraying white cum over these teenage girls...

"Yes Louise I love you. Please don't stop!" and he leaned forward to kiss her cheek. Louise however went for him full on the lips, her first kiss. Her friends swooned at the sight. Louise and Tom continue to kiss as she continued to jerk his cock.

Tom was now so close to cumming. He was thrusting his hips wildly as his penis was held firmly by Louise's chubby little hand. He was somehow enjoying such a debasing, humiliating make out session. These chubby little girls were now very tempting. He reached out to the one on the left with big boobs and copped a feel...

"Hey get off!!!"

Suddenly the jerking stopped. The girls looked at Tom with fury. How dare he seek to feel her up without permission! He was totally objectifying her! The girl angrily slapped his hard penis. It was forced down before bouncing up and comically slapping his flat stomach.

"Don't give him any more Louise. This cock can't control himself!"

Tom could not accept that he wasn't being allowed to cum after getting so worked up. He took Louise's hand and placed it around his cock again. Nodding silently, pleading for her to finish him off.

But the sisterhood had joined ranks. And so instead, she sat back, arms crossed and requested a song.

Tom was panting and trying to work out how these young bitches could work him up like that only to deny him. It wasn't fair! He was Tom Caley! They should be desperate for it!

His single focus was now to cum. He felt he'd burst into tears if he couldn't very very soon. He thought of an opportunity, and meekly said he needed the bathroom. The girls were suspicious, and told him sternly that he had three minutes to go upstairs and pee. No jerking off in the house!

As they unlocked a door into the large hallway for him, Tom suddenly felt even more vulnerable. He was now naked in a large, unknown house with no sense of direction. Why had he been so stupid and not asked where the bathroom was? What a dumb male thing to do. He snuck quietly to the stairs and went up. Who else may also be in the house? Would he suddenly be found with his cock out and have to meekly explain who he was and what he was doing in the buff?!

His feet made a pathetic patting noise on the cold tiled floor. His hard cock was bobbing about stupidly. He felt so ridiculous. How had it come to this? He'd lost count of the seconds that had elapsed and was now panicking, opening up doors at random, failing to find a bathroom. This was so ridiculous and unfair! What would the girls do if he wasn't back in the three allotted minutes? Would they tell the mother he'd been jerking off somewhere in the house? Tears of desperation now stung his eyes. And then he stopped cold.

Someone was coming up the stairs!

He heard voices, it sounded like two older women! They were saying disparaging things about his singing but right now he just wanted to avoid their gaze. He crept into a room and sat on the floor behind the door.

Oh this was low. Having to hide, naked, in a stranger's house to avoid being found and totally humiliated by some housewives! And yet, his cock was rock hard from it all, what on earth did that tell him?

As he listened to them moving around upstairs, he knew he'd gone way past the time limit. He was done for, those teasing girls downstairs would not let him get away with this. And he hadn't even got to cum!

As he tried to use his ears to pick out where these annoying two women upstairs had gone, he moved silently room to room, erect cock bobbing about, to seek safety. He got to the stairs and heard a door behind him open. He'd have to run it! He leapt down the stairs and charged into the nearest room, slamming the door shut and resting his head against it. Silence....he was safe once again.

"Hello Tom. A bit lost are we?"

That voice was not Louise. The tone was older, more confident and assertive. His cheeks burning with shame, Tom placed his hands proactively around his penis and slowly turned around.

He was in a Kitchen...with a group of confident, smiling, middle-aged women staring at him fixedly. The door opened behind him and the two mothers from upstairs came in and laughed hysterically when they saw the sight!

One of them pinched his ass and exclaimed "Oh my goodness just look at him! We went upstairs to powder our noses and definitely heard someone moving around. We tried to flush him out and hunt him down and here he is! We got him ladies!!!"

These older women laughed and savored their victory. After such a disappointment with the webcam, the idiot boy had only stumbled into their hideaway totally starkers! 'I think he's done it on purpose! Just loves to show off don't you boy! He's happiest when he's naked and serving women! As it should be! Boys naked and obedient haha! Look he's hiding an erection he must enjoy it!

Marcia raised an eyebrow. She hadn't had this Adonis fall into her lap only to let him cover up. She politely but firmly said.

"Um, Tom? Your agent, Brianna, was very clear to me on the phone what the premium package included. Your little penis there on full display! I specifically asked for you to be uncovered. I paid for you to be naked tonight. Zero modesty allowed. Your hands are breaking the agreed terms. So I think it's only fair if...."

And with that she took hold of his hands and guided them to his sides, leaving his penis in full view.

"...there! That's better, don't you think ladies?!"

The mother's cheered as this young superstar's prize penis became visible for their entertainment. Marcia had done it! She'd hired the most famous boy in the world, stripped him and delivered his naked body to them on a plate! It was bittersweet, such a beautiful body, pretty boy face, only to be finished up with a tiny penis! But still, they had a celebrity naked and at their mercy!

They gave him a large glass of wine to settle his nerves and chuckled as he quickly drained the glass and asked for another, no longer seeking to hide his full exposure. Their eyes were free to devour his nakedness unopposed.

*

Brianna was met at the house's main door by the birthday girl. Had she enjoyed her private show with Tom?

"Well yes, but the bitch boy has gone missing!" Louise complained.

Brianna was fuming. Could men not get anything right? While she did all the hard stuff, Tom only had to perform on demand. As usual, it was left to the women to sort out the mess a man had made!

"Where is your mother Louise? I need to apologize to her for stupid Tom's behaviour."

"- In the kitchen I think."

Brianna followed Louise and now the other party girls towards the kitchen. As they entered they gasped, horrified and shocked, in unison.

Tom was naked, on his knees, desperately jerking off his little dick. While a group of mothers whooped and cheered and caressed his body encouragingly.

"TOM!!! YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!!!"

At hearing his step-sister Briannia's terrifying voice, Tom immediately took his hand off his cock and looked up. She strode towards him, hands on hips and stamped her heels angrily, and looked down on him.

All the women were now laughing and giggling at him, except for Brianna who looked more angry than he'd ever seen her. This was so unfair! These mothers had encouraged him to jerk off! They'd tickled his balls and been so sympathetic, now they were laughing!

Marcia, with a wicked grin, spoke up: "Brianna I am so angry. This 'man' barged into this room, away from the party, and started flashing his silly little willy at us! Then he knelt on the floor and just started pleasuring himself. This is despicable behavior! Doesn't your brother know how to act around ladies? We mothers had no desire to see his horrid little cock!"

Tom knew Brianna would believe the women over him. He'd been completely set up now. The humiliation was too great, even without jerking....oh no!

Tom's first stream of hot sticky cum shot out and landed all over Brianna's high heels. As the women laughed, he knelt there completely ashamed as his penis involuntarily came. There was no orgasm, just streaks of cum shooting everywhere. There was no pleasure, just humiliation.

Brianna came close to slapping Tom. But she resisted, she was not a violent person. She looked at her ruined shoes and exhaled loudly, trying to regain her control.

"Louise? Please retrieve Tom's clothes and bring them here. Marcia? Some paper towels please, Tom now needs to clean your floor of HIS disgusting mess!"

Tom was mortified for the next few moments. As he wiped the floor clean to the mothers disapproving looks and shaking heads (The liars he thought! They had encouraged him all the way! So unfair!). Brianna sat on a high stool authoritively and let a still kneeling Tom submissively and tenderly wipe her expensive shoes clean.

Louise returned with just the thong and a wide grin. "His clothes seem to be um...missing. But we found his cute little girly thong here!"

Marcia snatched the thong. She wasn't done having fun with this boy yet. And she still wanted revenge for him messing up the Kitchen floor.

"I'll put it on him. This shameful little boy seems incapable of keeping his clothes on!"

In such a patronizing manner, she held out the thong and beckoned Tom to step into it like a good little boy. As she pulled the thong up Tom's thighs she pushed her breasts against his chest. Out of view of Brianna she wrapped her long deft fingers around the poor boy's cock and expertly began to tease it. To Tom's horror, the effect was quick.

Marcia pulled back and exclaimed with horror "OH Brianna! He's at it again! Filthy pervert!"

And Tom bowed his head in shame and closed his eyes. He was surrounded by victorious women, his thong only halfway up his legs, and a stubby little erection sticking out for them all to see.

Brianna was so done with his nonsense. If Tom wanted to act like a bitch on heat, she'd treat him like a bitch. From her purse she produced something she always carried to threaten Tom with.

A smallish silver ring with a silver chain attached to it.

She was going to leash his penis.

Louise, Marcia, the girls and the mothers all stared in amazement as the most famous male star in the country stood there obediently and had his step-sister lock a nasty looking spiked ring around the base of his penis and balls. She yanked the leash and Tom's pained yelp demonstrated to these ladies the full effect.

Sofia85
Sofia85
60 Followers
12