The Female Agent Pt. 05 - Strip Search

Story Info
Male VIP stripped by air hostesses and women of authority.
6.3k words
4.34
41.4k
26

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on Daphne! He's a perfect ten! Look at those cheekbones!"

The two air stewardesses were peeking through the curtain at the A-lister who had just taken his seat ready for take-off on this Atlanta to LAX flight. But Tom's boyish looks were far too clean-cut for Daphne's liking:

-"You young girls obsess over silly little boys like that all you want but I'm here to do my job! And, it's 'Chief', not 'Daphne' to you Bianca, and don't forget it." Chief Air Stewardess Daphne liked to run a tight ship. Divorced and the wrong side of 40, her stern professional demeanor was her armor.

"But look at this shoot! He's practically naked in it!" Bianca, the youngest stewardess in Daphne's five-woman team, pushed a glossy magazine in front of her superior. It was the recent edition of Style magazine and the 18 year old Tom Caley, international singer superstar, was posing in nothing more than a tight pair of pink swimming trunks, his lithe and toned body on display for his adoring female fans.

But Daphne had had enough of this fawning over a silly little male popstar: "That's enough Bianca. If you focused more on your work than chasing men my job would be a whole lot easier. Now prepare for take-off. We've had celebrities on flights before, this is nothing special."

Also taking her seat just in front of Tom was a tall brunette lady. Juliet fitted in just like any other of the passengers. To look at her, no-one would think anything out of the ordinary. She wore high boots over her skinny jeans with a tight polo neck sweater which accentuated her small but pert boobs. Her hair was straight and swept to one side, falling to her shoulders. The long jacket she carried on hid something slightly more serious. A pistol and a badge as Juliet was an Air Marshal.

*

With an uneventful take-off and a quick visual sweep for anything suspicious or untoward, Juliet fell into boredom. This was the fifth domestic flight in a row she'd been assigned to. In a male-dominated profession, it seemed to her that female Air Marshals like herself were treated as inferior to their male colleagues. These cocky men were getting assigned to the big international flights, with cushy expense accounts while Juliet (a superb professional - or so she thought!) was stuck on these tedious domestic flights. She longed for a chance to prove her ability and was keen for something more eventful to happen.

Suddenly, Juliet's phone began to ring. While other passengers looked at her shocked, she calmly took the call. This was her work phone and it must be something urgent for central command to ring her mid-flight. A flustered Bianca was quickly descending upon Juliet, loudly instructing her to hang up and put that phone into airplane mode. Reaching into her jacket, Juliet grasped and flashed her badge of authority to Bianca, who understood the seriousness of the situation and gestured for the Air Marshal to follow her to the rear of the plane and the seclusion of the steward's galley.

From his aisle seat Tom Caley languidly watched the proceedings as the two women hurried passed him on their way to the back of the plane. He figured the stewardess must have been as young as himself. She was a beautiful, athletic, black girl, with her hair tightly bound in a puff ball. Her blouse teasingly had a few too many buttons undone and was certainly against regulations; Tom could clearly see the outline of her black lace bra, showing off her ample cleavage. The little minx gave Tom a cheeky wink as she passed him, leading to Tom quickly fantasizing about how it would be to strip her of that sexy stewardess uniform and force himself upon her.

At the back of the plane, Juliet was now relaying her phone conversation to the five stewardesses huddled together. They had a situation. An anonymous tip off had alerted her to a situation. And the new draconian homeland security laws required all such tip offs, even anonymous ones, to be taken with the utmost seriousness. It seemed a passenger on the flight was travelling with a large amount of illegal narcotics hidden on their person. Or allegedly was. And, who was the perpetrator? Or alleged perpetrator? None other than the famous Tom Caley!

The circle of ladies gasped in unison at this revelation. Chief Stewardess Daphne quickly tried to assert some order. "Well Juliet, what happens now? What is the procedure?"

Juliet paused before replying, she anticipated what she was about to say would throw this gaggle of mostly young ladies into a silly frenzy. But regulations must be obeyed, and she knew what her duty was, and she would enforce it steadfastly:

"I'm afraid the regulation is very strict here. I must perform a search of Tom's person."

Bianca giggled and piped up "You mean like frisk him? Can I volunteer to help lol!"

Her joke earned her a withering look from Daphne.

Juliet cleared her throat, as she guessed she'd have to spell it out to this naïve young girl:

"Not just a frisk, no. A FULL body search; a full STRIP search. I'm afraid I've no option but to confiscate Tom's clothes for examination, as well as examine his entire body as well. It would mean, ladies, the suspect will be stripped and completely nude back here, in the confines of this steward's galley while I complete the search."

Daphne rolled her eyes and sighed. A naked man back here in her stewards' section while they were trying to sort out the in-flight meals was the last thing they needed! But the other stewardesses were reacting in sheer delight! Oh this was too delicious! One hot A-list celebrity was about to be stripped of his clothes before them and there was nothing he could do about it! Bianca was even doing a little dance, pushing her hands to the ceiling and whooping loudly: "Tom's sexy naked ass is mine!!"

*

Tom was filled with apprehension as he was escorted to the back of the plane by the tall brunette lady. What the hell could this be about? All the passengers were speculating, murmuring and staring accusingly as Tom was marched past them like he'd done something wrong. A pudgy young teenage girl by the name of Henrietta was now overjoyed that she'd bullied her mother into giving her the aisle seat. Though Tom was now in the steward's area at the back of the plane, the curtain that separated it from the passengers was still open. Henrietta leaned into the aisle and twisted as much as she could. She could still see Tom, her absolute favorite singer, back there, now talking to the tall lady and the whole group of amused-looking stewardesses. They all seemed so tall in their high heels, almost towering over a fearful Tom Caley.

"You...you can't be serious?! Anyone could have made up that in an anonymous tip off! And I'm a VIP passenger, I shouldn't be treated like this!" the full horror of what Juliet had just explained to him was slowly sinking in. Five stewardesses and Juliet stared sternly at Tom, making him feel both scared and guilty despite it not being true!

"I'm afraid the regulations are the same for everyone, VIP or not." Juliet continued firmly "I apologize if this seems unfair; you somewhat have a point how unjust it must seem that just one anonymous tip off means you must now forfeit your clothes, but there it is. Please know that it gives me no pleasure to have to strip you naked."

Bianca giggled at just the mention of the word 'naked', and at Tom's exasperated reaction. It must be sinking in - Bianca thought with cruel delight - 'there's no way he can get out of this, he's going to lose his clothes in front of us! We're all going to be in our nice, smart, feminine uniforms and he'll be shivering and standing here for us stark bollock naked! I'm going to be able to tell all my girlfriends of the day the famous Tom Caley was forced to strip for me!'

*

Henrietta was too far up the plane to hear the conversation, but she continued to watch intently. The ladies seemed very serious, all standing with their arms crossed staring down at Tom. And he seemed very animated, shaking his head. What could be going on?!

And then, to Henrietta's amazement, it began to happen. As she craned her neck to look to the rear of the plane she saw a sullen Tom struggle to step out of his shoes and socks. Why would he do that?! A frantic Henrietta surveyed the scene, trying to make sense of it all. The stewardesses and the tall brunette woman were gathered around the young celebrity, some were frowning, while others looked positively delighted.

And then it got even better for Henrietta, Tom slowly undid his shirt buttons and peeled the crisp white shirt off, revealing his toned, ripped, beautiful male torso. 'Omfg!' she thought 'They're stripping him! He's actually being forced to get naked!!' She felt her heart pounding, she was certain she was not allowed to be observing this, yet they couldn't stop her. A voyeuristic desire stirred through her loins, the secret power she now had to strip away Tom's dignity with her merciless glare.

Back at the rear of the plane Bianca and the other young stewardesses sighed in dreamy content. What a hot body this boy had! And it was now on full display for them as the red-faced Tom looked to the floor, filled with complete, delicious shame.

But Juliet was not happy with the slow progress and with one deft finger she forcibly raised Tom's chin to face her stern, disapproving look:

"Jeans too, boy. OFF!!"

She knew she was technically breaking procedure by calling him 'boy' rather than 'Mr. Caley' but she often found that truculent male suspects responded far better to some stern female authority. The squeals of delight from the female staff cut through Tom and he stumbled on his bare feet and fumbled with his belt and then reluctantly unzipped his jeans. It was like their own private Magic Mike show! The air hostesses were not even making an attempt to pretend to be working. Even Daphne was staring in on this unexpected little display of male submission. She made a show of tutting with disapproval but couldn't take her eyes of the extraordinary scene of a world famous man being forced to remove his clothes on the filmiest of accusations. Is that all it took to mandate a young man must lose his dignity in the most humiliating of fashions? What if she anonymously reported her ex-hubby the next time that bastard took a flight?

As Tom tried to summon up the courage to pull down his unzipped jeans he was painfully taken back in his mind to a similar situation before, the same pangs of anguish and injustice had tormented him then too...

It was a few years back in his teenage years, before he was a popstar. He recalled standing in the spacious sitting room of his imperious step-mom, Brianna's mother, Cordelia, reduced to his flimsy sweatpants as she demanded he remove them at once. It was supposedly to take his measurements for a costume but there had been no reason for Cordelia to observe his unclothing other than to once again stamp her authority on her irritating step-son. Suppressing the tears of embarrassment, a young Tom had nearly collapsed from dizziness as he had dropped his sweatpants for his cruel, sneering, wicked rich bitch of a step-mom. Her curling lips in delight as he had stood there in just his tiny briefs before her.

But that had not been all, as Brianna and her fat friend Naomi had suddenly and casually strolled into the sitting-room, acting like they had absolute authority to witness this humiliation; the smirking girls had simply taken a seat facing him, their cruel glare burning into his virgin body. And then the shameful moment when Brianna had simply said: "Mom? Make him take his silly little briefs off too!"

...back on the plane, a similarly shame-faced Tom now began to slowly slide off his jeans with the unwanted help of a few sharp tugs from an interfering Juliet, and he stood there, looking firmly to the floor in just his tight little white cotton briefs. They were barely bigger than the ones Brianna had appealed to her mom to rob Tom of that humiliating day. Tom's pathetic dick certainly hadn't got any bigger, he was still wearing a pitifully small size of underwear, no need to accommodate much girth in his pants.

Bianca drank in the delightful sight, seeking to memorize every inch of his famous, near naked body. Tom's eyes briefly darted up and she made a point of smiling and staring directly into his. 'That's right!' she thought 'I get to watch your posh white ass strip and you can't do anything about it boi! Na na na na!'

Further up the plane Henrietta was willing on the show to go quicker before her mother asked what she was doing leaning into the aisle. Tom was down to just his underwear now! Surely they'd make him lose them too! The greatest prize of all, Tom Caley's manhood, was about to be exposed for her! And he didn't even know that his biggest young fan was about to witness it, to spy on his shameful exposure, the most privileged of close-guarded sights.

Just then a very officious sounding male voice came over the loudspeaker:

"This is your Captain speaking. I must report that the bathroom to the rear of the plane is now out of bounds. As per homeland security regulations, I must inform you that a precautionary search of a suspect is taking place. Please remain calm, the suspect is not armed and is detained. Ladies, please be advised, this includes a full nude strip search of a male suspect, so I advise you to avoid the rear of the plane entirely and ensure any daughters of yours avert their eyes. Thank you for your cooperation and apologies for the inconvenience. Be assured, we will deal with this male suspect very thoroughly."

If the captain had foolishly expected this to calm the situation, it didn't work. In an instant, all women on the flight were caught in a feverish lust. Young, old, women from all backgrounds, eagerly turned and stretched and gazed to the back of the plane to hopefully catch a glimpse of a male passenger forcibly deprived of his clothes!

This wasn't lost on Tom, who looked up the aisle of the plane to see dozens of delighted women suddenly staring back. The famous Tom Caley, standing there in submission for them, in just his little tighty whities! Daphne tutted once more, she wouldn't allow this febrile atmosphere to continue. To the crushing disappointment of all the female voyeurs, she promptly swiped shut the curtain, robbing these ladies, most of all Henrietta, of this most famous of displays.

Ever the professional, and in spite of her secret fascination with the humbling of this poor lad, she barked her orders to some of her staff, instructing them to stop gawking and start preparing for meal service. She was happy to delegate though, and went back to staring at Tom's humiliation. She hadn't seen a man naked for years since her cheating husband had left her, she was adamant that she deserved a little eye candy! True she hadn't been overly attracted to his youthful features before, but how often do you get to see a male celebrity totally naked? It was always female celebrities that were shown nude; it was time to reverse the tables on this arrogant, entitled prick.

Juliet had not been idle. She had conducted a thorough inspection of Tom's near nude body. Running her hands over his muscles, squeezed his firm thighs, assessing his biceps and toned abs. Every inch of him was hers to caress and judge. Tom had queried how on earth this was a search for drugs and she promptly told him to shut his mouth and respect her authority. She sharply lectured him that just because she was a woman, that didn't mean the suspect could dare to defy her.

Air Marshal Juliet tried to control her carnal desires for this man's body and steadied herself for the final stage. She informed Daphne, perhaps a little too loudly so that the air stewardesses heard too, that it was now necessary to remove Tom's underwear and make a full inspection of Tom's groin and anus.

Bianca was keen to get a front-row view of Tom's final humiliation. And this sassy girl had an idea in mind...

"Oh Daphne..." she said sweetly "perhaps you and I should hold some blankets around the poor lad while Juliet inspects him. It would be just so embarrassing for him if we didn't allow him a little dignity!"

Tom was shocked by her kindness; maybe she wasn't a bitch who desired his humiliation? Maybe she was a kindly young woman who was taking pity on him! He was instantly and absurdly grateful to this young beauty.

To the bitter disappointment of the other stewardesses, Daphne readily agreed. She and Bianca took out two of the complimentary blankets and positioned themselves around Tom, seemingly preparing to shield his modesty. But as Bianca grinned widely to Tom, and held the blanket merely at waist height, his slow, dumb male brain finally figured it out. She was simply positioning herself to watch his pants come off! She was staring intently at him over the blanket. As too was a curious Daphne. So much for her professionalism!

Juliet maintained her cold professional demeanor, but secretly she was tingling with anticipation. The power entrusted in her here, to forcibly remove the pants of an A-list celebrity, suddenly made the job worthwhile. She had complete authority over his dignity. And now she would crush it entirely. Her feminine authority was about to humble this arrogant young man. Moving behind him and kneeling, she savored the moment...she gently placed her hands into his waistband, felt his whole vulnerable body tremble in fear, and in one fell swoop, yanked his underwear down to his ankles.

"YESSS!!" cried Bianca! Not even attempting to hide her glee. Tom's hands quickly covered his tiny penis, only for Juliet to shockingly slap them away and demand he place his hands on his head. The three women with an unrestricted view, Daphne, Juliet and Bianca, now stared intently at the famous Tom Caley's manhood. And it was tiny! How could such a stud be so lacking?! How many women knew about his pathetic little secret?! Bianca's desire for this man turned to contempt. A self-confessed size queen, Tom Caley just became a joke to her. What a fucking loser, all his money and fame did not make up for his complete lack of manhood. He had no right to strut around like a successful man when this was all he had to offer women. Little-dicked men deserved to be branded as the losers they are; a source of shame and mockery.

Juliet now savored the most exciting prospect for her. She grabbed at this man's pathetic little stubby penis and roughly twisted it. She slapped it about, flicked it to the side, pinched the tip, squeezed his balls and roughly tugged at them. All of this under pretense of a legitimate search. It was clear to her this tip off had been a set up, he wasn't carrying drugs, she didn't care, she had been granted authority over a famous young man's body and now she was going to enjoy it. And no-one could protest or stop her. Complete female authority.

Moving behind him she grasped and pulled his ass cheeks apart. Shining a flashlight up his virgin ass, causing Bianca to laugh, Juliet playfully considered this boy's vulnerability, as she prodded and poked at his asshole, delighting in his trembling reaction. His vulnerability now so apparent, even his legs were shaking. The complete shame as she instructed him to lean over and spread his cheeks. Bianca stared him down as he was positioned in this ridiculous stance. To see such a celebrity reduced to this before her, the utter destruction of his male ego was sublime.

She would never forget seeing Tom Caley lean over, pulling his own ass cheeks wide, his little dick shriveled up from the complete exposure and humiliation. Juliet slapped his ass a few times and instructed Tom to pull his cheeks wider. While they couldn't see the show thanks to the blankets, the other cabin crew was giggling at the sound of Juliet's ridiculous demands on the poor lad:

12