The Female Bodybuilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But you objected. And I ignored you. I was so angry. I couldn't stop myself. Even when you shouted 'No!'

'Clay, it's time you learned that a woman's 'no' doesn't necessarily mean 'no'.'

'I thought only men thought like that.'

'Well, that's for you to work out...'

It made her tremble now that his touch told her he still cared for her. 'Maybe I'm the heart-broken one,' she said, crossing to him and standing above him for a moment and then dropping to her knees. 'I've had a lot of time while I've been away to ponder, react, yearn for you. That makes a woman very aware of herself,' she said. 'I've been all tied up inside, I realise now,' she continued. 'So very sure of myself. I wasn't afraid of anything. And what of me now, without you?' Her eyes ate into his face, searching. 'No other man has made me lose myself as you have. All my life people have told me how beautiful I am. Before I was married I went out with quite a number of different men. They each saw me as a sort of trophy that they could show off before other men. None took me seriously, as you have.' Helga then said as though to herself. 'And this at times terrified me. I felt I had no identity of my own. Now Clay, don't you feel anything for me? Don't I count?' Clay was very taken aback. She was staring at him longingly.

'You tore the soul out of me at times,' Clay said, 'but you also gave me a confidence in myself that I'd never known,' he replied moving to her, pressing himself against her from behind.

'Hold me close, Clay. Please hold me very close.'

Clay was jubilant now as he realised he was now dominant in the relationship. 'On the bed Girl,' he growled. She moaned, helpless to his will. 'Take your top off, Helga.' She smiled, liking the feel of being controlled for once. 'Spread your legs, Girl, he ordered. Her body arched suddenly beneath him, when his thighs met hers. 'I want you now. More than I ever have.' Those dark eyes were no longer hard or challenging. She grinned at him. 'I'm yours for the taking.'

He liked that he now had this power over her. The moist warmth of the parted lips. 'I missed the things we talked about.' She ran her fingers through his hair, then ran her tongue against his collarbone. Undressing her he wedged her legs wide.

12