The Female Model

Story Info
Husband's fantasy becomes reality.
6k words
4.4
40.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
802 Followers

This is a fantasy loosely based on an actual event.

***

My wife Madilyn and I have been married for over 38 years. She was a very shy young lady of fifteen when we met. We married when she was twenty-one and I was twenty-four. We had two children a boy three years after we married and a girl two and a half years after our first child. She says she lost her modesty after our first child. Over the years she has become more outgoing. I have constantly pushed the envelope, as I would like to have her expose her body to other men in a safe environment.

We have had a happy marriage for the most part. There have been rough times financially and some times we needed to sit down to talk things out. My wife is a pretty woman, but she is not a Barbie doll type women. Madilyn is just the way I like her; she has light brown hair almost blonde, with a Thirty-eight, twenty-eight, thirty-six figure. When I was in my middle Thirties I had a medical problem the doctors attributed to stress. I was a construction supervisor in charge of multimillion dollar jobs. My doctor said I should find something to do I enjoyed as an outlet for my stress, as I was a workaholic.

When growing up I liked to draw, but wasn't very good at it and furthermore being an artist wasn't something a guy who is in construction would do and I have been in construction for as long as I can remember, being third generation in the trades. In the Western Massachusetts city where I live there is an Art co-op. (A place where people meet to draw), the group meets once a week. The doctor gave me the co-op number, when I told him I liked to draw. I called the following day. The lady I talked to told me the time and day the class meets. The subject she said was life drawing, which at the time I didn't know what she meant, but I was afraid to ask, because I didn't want to show my ignorance of art to this lady.

I told Madilyn what I wanted to do to relieve my stress and she was all for it ,as the doctor told both of us, if I didn't calm down I would be dead before I was forty. I purchased the materials from an art supply store called Michaels I needed for drawing. On the appointed night I showed up at the artisans building with my art supplies and some trepidation.

There were fourteen men and one woman who greeted me when I walked in. I was introduced to the group by the groups' leader. I found out later he married one of my cousins. The woman in attendance was named Sandy. He explained Sandy was our model for the night and he told her it was almost time to start. She left the room to get ready. I was expecting her to come out with an outfit on, but she came back a few minutes later in a robe. She was told by the group coordinator to go to the small raised platform and the first hour of poses were standing poses five to ten minutes each.

I was surprised to see when she removed the robe, and set it on a chair. She was nude! Sandy mounted the raised platform facing us for a full frontal in all her naked glory for the first pose, the next pose was of her back with her head turned to us and one breast showing. Her nipple was hard by this time and it was not cold in the room. For the next hour she did standing poses five to ten minutes each with a few minutes between to give her a break and for the artists to discuss her next pose. She remained nude the whole time.

Sandy was very comfortable being naked in front of all us. She was about forty-five years old, although she was not pretty when we first met. She was beautiful nude, her body was thin she was about five foot- eight with small breasts and large nipples. Her hair was black, with some strands of gray and cut short. Her pubic hair was black and trimmed, when she stood with her legs a comfortable distance apart she had a space at the juncture of them and her vaginal lips hung down between her legs when she became excited, which she was after her second pose. You could see the moisture on her vaginal lip,s if you looked closely, which I did. She had a nice tight bottom and shapely legs. When she came close you could smell her excitement.

I was having a hard time concentrating on the drawing for the first fifteen minutes, but after I studied her figure and overcame the fact she was nude. I started to draw what I saw. Watching the other men present I saw them put up their thumb. I guessed it was to measure with, so I did the same thing. When they called time the only thing I had on my drawing pad was a thumb and it was mine. I came to the realization I really needed help!

The woman I knew for a few minutes before she came out naked as the day she was born gave me the privilege of drawing her and I was embarrassed at how poor a representation of her body I had on my sketch pad. My drawings were not very good, I found out how hard it was to draw in the first hour I was there. My sketches were very bad. When the coordinator called for a fifteen minute break I closed my rudimentary sketches in my drawing pad. Sandy walked around the room to look at the sketches.

Stopping by my easel she asked, "I would like to see how you did," as she has not seen me before at the art meeting.

I apologized profusely for my lack of talent as I reluctantly showed her my poor excuse for her likeness, saying. "I have just started drawing and I cannot do you justice with my sketches."

She laughed and said, "That is why I am here modeling so everyone can practice their drawing skills, because the human form is the hardest to draw."

"In my case it is the lack of drawing skills." I added

It was very exciting to be talking with a naked lady, as she didn't put on her robe. She walked around nude and very comfortable doing so. She walked with me out to the lounge which involves going down a public hall, but it didn't faze her one bit. She walked down the hall to the break room as if she was fully clothed even through people were coming into the break rooms and through the halls. Sandy impressed me and I became more focused on finding a way to have my wife become as confident as Sandy is.

Sandy said, "I need a soda, but I haven't any where to put any change."

We all laughed. I bought her a soda from the machine. She sat with us in the lounge, not worried about her modesty and talked with us, as other people came in and out to get something at the machines. We were in a media arts center, so I guess that is why no one really said anything to her. The coordinator told us it was time to go back into the art studio.

When we entered the room Sandy was told by the coordinator. "The next hour would be longer poses twenty minutes each, they would be sitting and reclining poses."

For the first pose Sandy was sitting in a chair facing us with her knees together modestly hiding her vaginal area per the instruction given her by the coordinator. I started drawing right away. I figured I needed all the time I could get to see if I could capture Sandy's beauty in my drawing.

When time was called I looked at the drawing, it was still bad, but getting better. We had a few minutes break Sandy just sat in the chair, but when she relaxed she let her legs spread a little and a hint of her vaginal area could be seen from our chairs. Sandy didn't care she became more exposed to us; she talked with a few of the men who are regulars during the break.

The next twenty minute pose the coordinator had her pose on a reclining daybed on her back with her head facing us, one leg crossed over the other with on arm over her pubic hair. I started drawing almost immediately Sandy's nudity was becoming commonplace, but it was nice to have a naked woman to draw. My drawings were becoming better, but still I had a long way to go.

We had a break and then the coordinator asked if Sandy would like to pose the way she wanted to for the last sitting. Sandy laid back on the day bed; put a pillow at her back with her feet facing the artists. She put one foot on the floor and the other over the back of the day bed, therefore spreading herself completely for the gathered artist. As she spread her legs she looked each of the artists assembled the eye. Sandy was so excited her blood engorged vaginal lips opened with the moist inner lips dripping her excitement. She had her hand resting on her pubic mound just above her open vagina slowly rubbing her clit while everyone watched her. It was very difficult to get into the final drawing with Sandy pleasuring herself in front of us. She continued to very slowly rub her clit as we tried to draw her. After the coordinator called time was up Sandy got up still naked and walked around the room and looked at all the drawings. She knew she had our attention because all the drawings where not as good as the ones before. You couldn't tell the difference with my drawing they were all bad or so I thought.

Sandy stopped to look at my drawings she compared all of them saying. "I can see a lot of improvement between your first drawing and you last. Keep up the good work." She gave me a smiled of encouragement before she moved on.

"Thank you, for the vote of confidence." I said to her as she made me feel better, but I knew I still had a long way to go to draw as well as the other artists present.

Going over all the drawing together we all looked at the other's drawings. Sandy came over not bothering to dress and started critiquing our drawings still nude. I was the one that needed the most help.

One of the other artists Jim said, "I can help you, but you have to supply the model."

I took his number and after Sandy dressed and left we all went our separate ways, but I still couldn't get over how relaxed Sandy was being naked in front of us all and how she showed us everything she had in the name of art. I wanted my wife to be like her.

When I returned home my wife asked, "How was the drawing class?"

I corrected her, "It was an art co-op, because there is no teacher."

"Did you like it?"

"It was great," having to think of how I was going to tell her that Life drawing is drawing figures studies of people mainly nude women.

I went to two more sessions drawing different female models each time and noticing all were very comfortable naked and all were nice ladies, but plain Jane's until they removed their clothes, but that was OK with me. They always would pose at least once during the night showing all their feminine charms and sometime more poses. Furthermore they enjoyed showing us everything. They all didn't bother with their robes once they started modeling they stayed nude all night including going on break with us.

My opening came to broach the subject when Madelyn smashed up her car and didn't want me to be mad at her.

I told her, "I didn't care about the car being smashed as long as you and our son didn't get injured."

She was relieved I wasn't mad at her mainly because it wasn't her fault she was rear ended by a cement mixer driven by crazy Claude. Being in construction I knew him.

"I'll tell you what I am going to do I will give you the five hundred dollar deductible to fix the car, but I need a model for one of the artists and myself as I need a lot of practice. Jim is willing to help me but we need a model." Then I confessed what type of modeling it was.

She thought for a while and said, "I'll model, but not nude."

I called Jim told him he agreed and we set up a time that was later at night after our kids went to bed as we had small children at the time.

Jim showed up at the prescribed time and we started drawing after a twenty minute conversation to break the ice. My wife had on a one piece bathing suit. She did some short poses five and ten minutes. Jim kept complimenting her on her modeling ability as she did the short sitting poses.

We took a break and Jim explained to my wife. "Your husband would draw better if you are nude." He proceeded to explain why.

Madelyn contemplated whether she would be willing to model nude for the next poses, the longer ones.

Jim said, "We were ready to start again, so please remove your suit for us."

She hesitated for only a few seconds before she peeled her suit down and sat on a chair facing us completely nude. She had her knees tight together. She looked pretty tense and her face was red with embarrassment. It took her about twenty minutes to relax and a lot of encouragement from Jim before she enjoyed her nudity.

Jim complimented her on her poses telling her, "You would make a good model for the Co-op and you get paid to pose also."

She liked the idea of getting paid to pose and was talking with Jim about it as we were drawing her. Jim did a beautiful drawing of my wife which he gave her. I on the other hand did a very bad drawing of her. Jim looked at my drawing and gave me some pointers on how to draw and visualize the model taking parts at a time not the whole subject.

We took a break my wife started to put on her suit when Jim stopped her saying, "I have seen everything already and it would be easier to remain nude. Besides you look beautiful nude."

She took his advice and didn't bother with the suit. My wife brought out some refreshments and we sat in the family room talking for a while. She was getting comfortable being naked and was relaxing in the presence of Jim. The last pose Jim asked her if she would mind reclining on the couch with a pillow to prop her up. He had her put one leg on the couch and the other on the floor, thus totally exposing her vaginal area to us. She did this without even a moments thought she was so comfortable posing for us by this time. We finished the session and my wife didn't bother to dress she saw Jim to the door completely nude.

When he left she said she had a great time and would like to model again for us. She grabbed my hand and we walked to our bedroom. My wife lay on the bed with her legs spread and started to rub her pussy, this surprised me as my wife doesn't normally like to play with her pussy in front of me I usually have to beg her to do it.

"What are you waiting for Momma needs cock." She said as she opened her pussy with her fingers to show me how wet she was.

I was out of my clothes and on top of her in a flash. "You looked so beautiful spread out for the last pose." I told her as I pushed my cock into her all the way with one stroke she was so wet.

We were so horny it didn't take long for both of us to cum. My wife had to put her hand over her mouth to stop from screaming as she didn't what to wake our kids in the other rooms. I rolled off her and she laid there with her legs spread basking in the after orgasm glow. I slowly played with her pussy and slid down to look at her flower of life.

"I never get tired of looking at your body." as I rubbed her pussy.

"Really you love to look at me naked?"

"Yes," as I opened her pussy with my fingers to look into her feminine being as far as I could.

"Did you like the poses I did for you tonight?"

"I love to see you nude in front of guys; you did a good job modeling. I think you should model for the artisans figure study group."

"I'll think about it."

I was on top of the world she didn't say no to modeling for the Artisans.

When we had our next drawing session the model didn't show up, so I was home early.

"Would you mind if your wife modeled for the group?" Bob asked before I left

"I would be honored to have her model, but you have to call her and ask her if she wanted to model." as I gave him her phone number.

When I arrived home from work the next day my Wife told me she had a call from Bob and he wanted her to model.

"Would you mind if I did?"

"I would love to see you modeling."

Nothing more was said about her modeling. The following Thursday was the meeting for our art group. My wife had supper ready for the family, when I arrived home. She told me to go pick up our baby sitter as she was going out tonight also. When I came back with the sitter, my wife was really nervous.

"I'm coming with you tonight."

I figured she was going to see how the other woman modeled to make a decision if she wanted to do it.

On the way she asked again. "Do you want me to model for the group?"

"Yes!"

Nothing was said during the rest of the trip. We arrived there and we were told the private room was in use tonight and we had to draw in the main room it was actually the gallery a large one hundred foot by seventy-five foot room which the upper floors exited into.

I introduced my wife to the men some she knew already and I could see she became embarrassed. At the time I didn't know why she was embarrassed. My wife was holding onto me for dear life as we entered the large room. There are big windows overlooking a busy street. They set up a portable wall where the model would pose, as a shield from anyone looking into the building from outside, but she had to go from the changing area across where the big windows were to get to the posing platform.

I didn't see any model for the night and was surprised when I was informed my wife was the model for the group. Bob showed her where the dressing room was. She forgot her robe, but she had a long top she could use for a robe. I went with her to help her undress. She pulled her top over her head, folded it, she put it on a chair and turned her back to me so I could unhook her bra. She slid the bra down her arms folded it and put it under her top. She slid her slacks down her legs, folded them and put them under her top.

"If you want me to model nude you're going to have to take my panties off me as confirmation you want me nude in front of the guys out there." She was standing in front of me.

I slid her panties off her and could smell her excitement; her panties were soaked at her crotch. I couldn't help it I had to kiss her pussy for good luck and I also got a few licks in there before she stopped me.

I stood up and she started laughing.

"You pitching a tent your pants or do you love me?" she exclaimed.

"I love you." I said as I gave her a French kiss.

After our foreplay she put her top on and we came out of the room. She was holding the top closed and as she hesitantly walked you could see her pubic hair peeking out I was told. It took all her courage to walk up onto the platform and to take off her top. She was talked into her first pose.

Madelyn was scared and very stiff to begin with, but after a few minutes she got into the modeling, as she was praised for her body and the pose. The group even got her to laugh. As for me I was so proud of her for modeling that I couldn't stop smiling. She looked so beautiful up there on the platform naked. There were myself and 13 other men looking at my completely naked wife she was the center of attention. I could see by her expression she was beginning to like her exposure.

We finished the first hour and we took a break my wife put on her top, but didn't button it she was talking with the artists and looking over the drawings she even thought my drawings are getting better.

After the break the three longer poses started. Bob had her lay on her back away from us with her leg crossed and her hand on her pubic area. I looked around at all the men looking at my wife. I loved to have her exposed in this way. I looked over at her and her body language told me she had become comfortable being nude in front of the group also.

We took a break again this time Madelyn didn't bother with the top some people came down from upstairs and came in to see us.

My wife was called over to the men, "Would like to model for us sometime?"

"Do you mind if I model for them?" She asked me.

"Go right ahead as long as I go with you."

She gave them her phone number and walked around the gallery it was night time and anyone who drove by could see in the floor to ceiling windows and see my wife as she walked around nude to look at the art work on display. She really had a great time.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
802 Followers
12