The Femdom Milking Farm

Story Info
Femdom prostate milking.
1.4k words
3.17
242.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. In the yard

The male human "cows" were all in the yard waiting to be milked. With the cows corralled together, the girls, Sara, Teri, Jo and Nancy liked top spend some time of a late afternoon inspecting their goods. Leaning on the rails, they ordered all the cows to line up on all fours facing away from them.

Legs apart, yelled Teri, let's see what you've got. Look at them all sneered Sara, their little udders dangling down and their useless wee-wees soft.

This lot are no use to women as a source of pleasure.

Jo said no this lot are only of use serving each other and then providing us with their milk.

Teri asked what do you mean, eyeing the stiffening pee pees dangling between the cow's legs.

Jo said you know they're all poofs, fags, pansies, shirt lifters, arse bandits, poo punchers and sissies.

You mean they like playing with each other then?, queried Teri.

Yes said Jo disgusting isn't. If we didn't keep them in control each day they'd be sucking one another off in no time.

Ha said Nancy as we keep them on all fours all day, they'd be up one another's bums as soon as we took our eyes off them. I had to stop them mounting each other three times today already. Bum bandits the lot of them.

You mean they'd prefer to stick their doodles up one another's arses than up our lovely cunts, asked Teri.

Nancy replied you'd better believe it gal. They love getting right up each other, like randy dogs they are.

Yuk said Jo that's disgusting! I'm not having one of those up my sweet pussy after they've been up there!

The cows were hardening with all this talk. Two of the uncircumcised ones had their pink tips sticking out.

Look laughed Teri, they've got their little pink pencils showing like a dogs! All fours girls watched as the erections and udders dangled in the late afternoon sunshine.

Well said Teri if they are really poofs they seem to be getting a bit excited at being watched.

Oh these disgusting poofs love being watched. That's why they are here. All of them have been caught in public parks sucking off, jerking off and fucking other men and have been sent here as a diversionary program.

Our job is to shame them out of it as much as we can.

At this point one of the cows tried to mount the other. His stiff cock was aimed straight between the crack of another. Two udders started swaying together.

Nancy carried a big piece of twig for just such moments and delivered two swift hits the first to the ball sack and the second across the buttocks.

Yow yelled the cows. You've got to keep these cows in line otherwise their udders control them, Nancy said remember cows aren't allowed to speak- silence.

Aren't they pathetic sneered the women, these poofs can't keep their wieners out of one another. Men are such pathetic animals ruled by their teats and udders.

Nancy ordered all four cows to moo loudly causing the girls to giggle.

Sara said well now they are all hard and pink we can't really be sure if it is excitement or the need to piss.

Right said Jo lets get each to crawl around and pee. Pee time she called. All four cows shuffled about and like dogs lifted one leg to pee on a railing of the yard. You're not dogs yelled Teri you pee backwards and over your legs.

This seemed to make the cows pinker and stiffer so no pee came out.

All right, Sara demanded, Line up we are going into the barn. Right up close one behind the other with your nose up the cow in front's bum since that's what you like.

Deep breaths! Now march. The girls laughed watching the cows with their dangling udders sway towards the barn and delivered a whack with the twig on each of their dangling uderrs to help them on their way.

Into the barn.

The barn had sections with hay where the cows slept at night but not before they were thoroughly milked so they wouldn't get up to mischief and play with one another. Even so they were tethered in different areas just to avoid temptation.

Awww said Teri the two uncircumcised ones have their pink tips out, but the others with their little widdly ones don't -poor things they don't have a sheath to keep their doodles pink anymore.

I'll fix that said Sara who produced a stick of bright red lipstick and applied it to the tips of the two uncircumcised cow's cocks.

You said they are all sissies? Sara checked with Nancy.

100 % sick perverts and pansies she affirmed.

Ok then you two I want you to apply some lipstick to each other's lips by sucking one another off 69 style. The two uncircumcised cows got quickly to work on one another. Licking and sucking each other's lollipops.

The girls laughed well they certainly don't seem to mind doing that.

The other two uncircumcised cows has been pointed away on all fours with their balls sticking out so as not to get too excited. Nancy gave each a hefty cane on their udders and said right you two get to work licking their arses.

The girls watched as all four cows licked and cucked. What a pack of cum slurping sluts you all are, disgusting. You're not men you're all sissy cows.

Ok said Jo enough of that! If we let them, they'll get too excited and squirt their little loads of milk everywhere. They make a disgusting mess if you let them; you know and shoot it everywhere.

All right stop what you are doing cows and line up with your arses in the air and your legs apart. Let's have a feel of how much milk they have in those udders.

Sara went along the line weighing each cow's udder in her hands. I think they are all heavy milkers even if they are useless poofs.

The milking

Before milking them girls, they need a tail, smirked Nancy, producing four butt plugs with tails attached. The butt plugs had a bulbous part at one end to stimulate the cow's prostates.

Grab a gob of lube and smear it over the end before sticking it up these poofters bums said Sarah. In an instant she had inserted hers and her cow was grunting and shaking in appreciation. Oh like that do you, you little sissy slut? Sarah asked.

Moo was the cow's response but his udder swelled and swayed.

Each girl in turn inserted a tail in her cow. The last cow shuddered and stiffened. Look! Said Sarah her little teat and udder are all swollen and dribbling with excitement. Dirty slut.

With the cows lined up, the girls went to the rear of each cow and grabbed their swollen teats and pulled them back between their legs. This caused their udders to sway and shake and the girls laughed at their cows.

Grabbing a container, Nancy said let's see who can get her cow to squirt into the milking vat first. Each girl knelt down like a milkmaid and went to work pulling and rubbing. Four udders were pulled backwards and swing almost in time. It was long before, Teri said pass the vat mine's about to squirt and they could hear the splash as her cow came. Oh you dirty little slut Teri told her cow and she squirted her milk.

Nancy's followed a short time later with an even bigger production of milk. Jo's cow started to dribble. The others gathered around laughing we've got a dribbly little pee pee here they cried. Even so, Jo continued milking the teat up and down and finally a big stream of milk squirted into the vat.

One more to go as Sarah worked her cow's teat. Her hand was rubbing rhythmically up and down and his balls were swollen and red. Here said Nancy I'll help by squeezing his balls that often makes more come out. With a grunt the cow shot an enormous amount into the milking vat.

Now time for us to go into the house for our fun girls. Let's leave these poofs for the evening. Wait said Jo, which gets to drink the milk? We need another load from each of them tomorrow. Let's work it out once we've all had our orgasms too.

The End