The Ferraro Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom is in the shower, but she won't be for long," Lori explained hurriedly, peeling off those pants and tossing them aside, then launching an attack on the soaked panties. "We only have a few moments."

Kelly did not resist at all, but was in too much shock at the speed and violence of this assault to be of any help, either. She could only lie helplessly sprawled on the bed and watch with wide eyes as she was stripped naked from the waist down. The younger woman then made her spread her legs wide apart before kneeling down on the carpet between them, causing Kelly to lift herself up on her elbows so she could keep right on watching.

"You didn't think I was just going to run off and leave you hanging, did you?" Lori purred, flashing a grin at her sister before lowering her head in between her legs.

After all of the fun Kelly had just had running her hand all over this young woman's most intimate areas, after all of the tension that had built up inside her as she fingered her own sister to a pair of fabulous orgasms, and with her sister now eating out her pussy so hungrily that you would have thought she had been starving to death, it was quite clear to the older girl that she could not last for long.

Naturally, Lori would have liked to make this last just as long as she possibly could, to reward her sister for her earlier efforts on the couch by making her feel just as good as she had made her feel, but she also felt pressed for time and so she made sure to do nothing at all that might slow down or hinder the orgasm that was building fast in Kelly.

Just in case there was any question about whether or not the onrushing climax would be big enough to satisfy these two women, Lori chose exactly the right moment to suddenly stab her long middle finger right up into Kelly's butt.

Her legs shooting straight out to either side in a wide Vee, Kelly 's entire body quivered and shook violently as she lost control and descended into her own overblown orgasm. With her last coherent thought before her brain melted down, she reached out blindly and grabbed up one of the pillows, pressing it firmly to her face as she collapsed back to the bed to muffle her shrieks of ecstacy.

Then, as she lay still in slow cooling aftermath, panting hard and listening to the pounding of her heart, Kelly was dismayed to see that her little sister was preparing to leave when she should have been stripping down to join her in bed.

"Hey," she gasped breathlessly. "Where are you going?"

"Back to my own room. See you tomorrow!"

Kelly could hardly believe her ears. "What?!"

Lori looked at her, only now realizing that her big sister had expected to have some company overnight. "Let's not be stupid, Kelly. Mom's home and we both know that she may well be up all night. If I try to spend the night in here with you, she's bound to catch us! Mom would have a fit if she knew we were having sex with each other."

"Maybe you're right," the older girl conceded, "but . . ."

"We'll have plenty of time to fuck each other senseless later. Let's not be so impatient that we do something stupid and ruin everything."

And then she was gone.

Lying sprawled diagonally across the bed where her little sister had left her, Kelly let out a disappointed groan as she stared up at the ceiling.

However wonderful that orgasm had been, just one was not going to be enough to satisfy her intensely aroused body and, seeing no chance of the other girl changing her mind and coming back, Kelly was forced to deal with it herself.

As she reached down between her own legs, she closed her eyes to enjoy a little fantasy while she played with herself. She was more than a little surprised though when the fantasy that started playing in her head was not one about Lori alone.

Rather, it also featured the other woman in the house - their mother.

The one who had inadvertently and all too briefly showed off everything she had to her daughters that morning. She probably would have a fit if she found out that her daughters were committing incest, just as Lori had said, but Kelly had to wonder:

What if she didn't?

To Be Continued . . .

12