The Fertility Blessing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stare goes more intense. "I don't believe you fully understand the situation you've found yourself. If you're worried that the pregnancy will become a burden on your travels, don't worry. As I explained before, due to the blessing you contain, the pregnancy will empower you, granting you greater strength and other abilities that you will have to find out on your own." He gestures towards her sword. "Trust me. You want to hold on to that weapon at all costs. It will undoubtedly be your biggest ally in finding your son." He places his hand on his barrel chest. "It won't be long before you come across evil creatures that will try to take advantage of your fertile state." He shrugs his shoulders. "The way I see it, my offer is the best choice you can make at the moment. Better to be carrying my children than the children of a goblin or orc."

She stares back wide-eyed, stunned that he expects her to go along with his offer and have his children. She glances at the sky and sighs. She thinks back to her encounter with the goddess and her overdue belly and tries to picture a massive tummy like hers on her more petite frame. But judging by his intimidating stature, she can only imagine her abdomen will become even more prominent than Venus's.

He seems to know much more about the potential within her than she does. He also doesn't look the type to be inherently evil, and if he is some deity just like Venus, then there's no use arguing against his claims since gods in mythology always seem to know everything.

She glances down at his muscular fur-covered legs. His thighs are almost as wide as she is, and she can make out a massive bulge from his loincloth between them. Clearly, he's getting excited by just the thought of fucking her. The more she dwells upon his size and appearance, the more she mentally sways toward his offer. Her hard nipples poke against the bra that barely even fits her anymore, and the thought of him breeding her causes an ache between her thighs, one that she hasn't felt for years.

After giving her time to consider his offer, he crosses his arms and asks her. "So what do you say? Are you ready for me to help you unlock your potential?"

Looking away while blushing, she responds reluctantly. "I-I suppose if it will help me gain new powers and if your gifts will prove useful."

Clapping his hands together, he smiles wide. "Excellent! It's been decades since I've met a female as captivating as you, let alone one capable of carrying my children." He wastes no time taking off his loincloth, revealing his erect, massive member.

Rose's jaw drops at the sight of his girthy phallus. *There's no way that thing is going to fit inside me. It's just as big as wide as my forearm.* The images that race her mind make her feel uneasy. Nevertheless, she must go through with it to gain more power, even if she only initially accepted his offer because of her dirty thoughts and aching pussy. Determined, she unbuckles her belt, dropping her equipment to the ground, and proceeds to remove her black leggings and white shirt. After overcoming her final mental blockade, she removes her tight bra and panties, revealing her plump breasts and shaved mound.

The sight of her heavy breasts excites him. He slowly strokes the base of his shaft as he examines her veiny pale mounds and rock-hard nipples. Finally, he closes in on her and slaps his cock against her toned abdomen, rubbing the tip of his cock all over her belly, leaving smears of pre cum. He cusps the underside of her right breast, feeling its weight. He kneads and squishes her engorged mammary gland causing milk to spray out. While licking off the sweet milk that is now dripping from his forearm, he gently rubs her cheek. "Your breasts are lovely, my dear."

She closes her eyes and looks away, blushing as he plays with her breasts. It's been years since anybody has sexually touched her body. She quivers as milk gushes out of her engorged tit, still not knowing why exactly she's lactating.

As he did before, Cernunnuos summons vines behind him. But this time, the vines come together and create a makeshift chair for him. He sits down on the vines and spreads his legs. He holds his member and sways it back and forth as if he's taunting her. "Come. Make me feel good with your breasts."

Not wanting to disappoint him, Rose closes in on his lap, placing her hands on his knees, and takes a deep breath as she gets on her knees. She grasps his thick rod, wrapping her fingers around it, slowly jacking him off. As her hand moves up and down his cock she can feel its thick veins. The musk he gives off smells odd, but at the same time, it intrigues her all the more.

A pang of guilt hits her when she fully realizes how eager she is to have his dick inside her. Then, ashamed, she holds the sides of her breasts and leans forward, pushing her chest into his groin. His cock head pushes against her nipple and chest before she finally puts the base of his shaft between her breasts.

A gasp of pleasure escapes him as she squeezes her breasts tighter around his shaft and rubs the head of his cock between them. Her breasts are so full that they're overflowing. They fill her cleavage and spill out onto his crotch. Milk escapes her nipples and sprays over his lap as she serves his cock.

He moans as he begins to slightly thrust his hips, making his cock bounce between her boobs and chest. Then, he pulls her closer, pushing his member more against her.

She feels a burning sensation in her core as his cock rubs against her sensitive flesh. His phallus is so huge that she can't fully cover it between her breasts, only able to make it halfway down. She focuses her attention on servicing his cock head that's buried in her massive cleavage.

She can feel his member swell and pulse as she puts more pressure. With each stroke of his cock, her nipples get harder, and her milk flows faster.

He lets out grunt as he pushes her shoulders, making her stop and slipping his cock out. "You're so cute," he says gently as he pulls her close, kissing her passionately. "Champion. Now use your mouth."

Taken aback by his sudden demeanor, Rose hesitates. She last did something like this years ago.

"I'll be gentle," he reassures her. "Suck it until I'm ready to fuck you."

Rattled, she nods and lowers her mouth towards his cock head. She opens her lips and slides the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking. She moans softly, feelings the velvety soft skin sliding against her tongue. She sucks harder, trying to take more of his manhood into her mouth. Soon enough, she can't take any more of it, and she stops, pulling her lips off his cock, gasping for air.

"Good girl," He praises her while stroking her brown hair. "You'll learn soon enough how to handle my entire length."

Retching, she tries again. This time, she gets about half of his shaft inside her mouth before she gags and starts coughing.

He laughs. "Don't worry. You're doing well." He places his hand on her head and guides her down his shaft. With each inch she takes, she gags and coughs until she pushes herself away from him, gasping for air once again.

After taking some breaths, she slides his tip back into her mouth. She lets out a whimper as she tries to take him deeper, she can feel his cock throbbing between her lips, and the taste of he pre-cum is strong. She licks the tip and swirls her tongue around, tasting his salty and sweet fluids.

The feeling of his cock sliding between her lips sends a shiver through her body. There's a deep craving in her chest that she's ignored for a long time. Her throat is in pain, but she can't help but feel so good.

He gives her heaving breasts one last squeeze before he gets up. "That's good. I'll now reward you for being such a good girl." The vines behind him disassemble and shoot out toward Rose.

She squeals as the vines wrap around her neck, torso, and ankles. The vines lift her in the air holding her up. The vines around her ankles spread her legs out, giving Cernunnos an exposed view of her drenched pussy.

He walks behind her and squeezes her butt while he takes two fingers and pushes them deep into her drenched twat. He fingers her while another vine comes from underneath and rubs against her engorged clitoris.

The sensation against her clit causes her to shudder. Soon, she cries out in pleasure as he continues to finger her.

He pulls his fingers out of her, leaving her empty. Then, he lifts her up higher, forcing her to arch her back and stretch her arms above her.

He grabs her breast and roughly squeezes it. He twists and turns her nipple, making her cry out and causing milk to spew.

He grabs his cock and strokes it slowly, watching as she writhes with pleasure beneath him, aiming it toward her open slit, teasing her by rubbing it against her labia. A second later, he plunges himself into her pussy.

Rose cries out in pain as he rams into her, stretching her pussy wide and filling every inch of her insides.

The first few thrusts are rough, but he then slows down and starts fucking her more gently. She whimpers, her head spinning from the pleasure and pain. The pain is still on the verge of being unbearable, but at the same time, his cock feels so good inside her, and the way he moves is too much.

The vines holding her in place, tighten as he continues to fuck her. She pulls on the vine around her neck, giving her more room to breathe. She's unable to move much, only swaying slightly as he pounds into her. Her tits bounce wildly with each thrust spilling milk everywhere. Her vaginal walls are being molded by the shape of his cock. At least his precum, which is now spread out all over her insides, makes it a little smoother.

He grips her breasts even tighter and squeezes her nipple even harder.

She screams out as he keeps pounding her. With each thrust, he slams his cock deep into her womb. Her inner muscles clench around his shaft, squeezing it tightly as if trying to milk him dry. She fights the urge to cum as the thoughts of him impregnating her fill her mind.

Hearing her cries of pain excites him even more. He smacks her ass as the tip of his cock slams against her cervix. A visible bulge appears and disappears from her abdomen with each thrust. A loud clapping noise is heard every time his hips smack against her fat ass.

Rose places a hand on her abdomen and feels her skin distending every time her insides try to accommodate his enormous cock. Her body is going numb, and her mind is empty as she feels an orgasm building up deep inside her. Soon enough, the pressure is too much, and she explodes, moaning out in ecstasy and twitching as her mind and body are filled with bliss. She arches her back even further, stretching her limbs to their limit.

He grunts, fucking her harder. He can feel her juices flowing down his genitals. The smell of her arousal makes him pound like crazy.

Cernunnos grunts and growls as he nears his climax. He slams into her faster and harder, grunting louder. His cock is throbbing and leaking pre-cum at an alarming rate, coating her insides even more. He keeps thrusting as his first load explodes from the tip of his cock. His seed easily hits her cervix and is smothered all over her vaginal walls. Finally, in one final thrust, he holds onto her hips tightly and leaves his cock at the tip of her cervix. Load after load escapes him; his seed quickly goes past her cervix and into her womb. With each wave of warm cum that escapes him, her belly expands further. There's so much semen that not all of it can fit inside her, as some of it begins to gush out of her pussy.

The outline of his cock disappears as his cum stuffs her womb. Rose can physically feel her abdomen expanding. She has a sickening feeling as the pressure builds up within her. With this much seed inside of her, it's a guarantee she got pregnant.

He leaves her a mess dangling before finally calling off his vines, causing her to hall harshly on the forest floor.

Rose lies on her side as the heavy contents inside her belly prevent her from lying down any other way. She pants, trying to regain her breath.

He walks away laughing. "That was amazing, Champion! You're going to be a wonderful mother to my children." Then, just as he did before, he chants once again as he places the palm of his hand on the floor. From the dirt sprouts a small plant. Green particles surround the sprout before being sucked into it. The plant grows increasingly, taking in more energy, until finally, it becomes an apple tree. Next to the tree, vines shoot up and wrap around each other. Eventually, the vines take the form of a bow. The magical bow is colored brown and green from the vines that created it, and glowing green runes are etched across it.

After putting on his loin cloth, he looks back at Rose, who is still on the ground recovering. "I wish you luck on your journey Champion. The bow I've given you will be helpful on your journey. It's magical, so you don't need any arrows to use it." Then, grinning, he looks towards the dense forest. He gives her one final nod while gesturing toward the river. "Keep following the river, and you'll eventually come across a small village. I hope you find what you're looking for." Then, just as quickly as he came, he darts into the forest, disappearing and leaving Rose alone.

As she gets up, the new weight of her distended abdomen almost causes her to lose her balance. As she walks, she can feel his seed slosh around inside of her. She presses down on her prominent belly feeling its firmness. Her belly gives in as she presses, which causes a torrent of cum to escape her uterus. She examines the bow and the tree that he left behind for her. *At least he was nice enough to leave me some food. I guess he must have known I'd been starving.* She picks up the bow and is surprised by how light it feels. She then looks in the direction he pointed at before he left. *So just follow the river then? Alright Hunter, don't worry. Mommy will find you soon.*