The Fertility Exam

Story Info
An interesting fertility exam by a female doctor.
3.1k words
4.38
118.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legloverr
Legloverr
15 Followers

It was one of those spectacular late spring days in New England. Crystal clear skies, 70 degrees with promise of warmer temperature as the day wore on. I was in great spirits. I had pulled into the parking lot a few minutes early for my appointment and was looking over some papers spread out on the passenger seat for a meeting scheduled for later that morning when I noticed a late model Range Rover pull into the spot to the right of where I was parked. I glanced up and noticed that the driver was an attractive looking blonde woman who looked to be in her late 30s. She finished parking, the door opened and she leisurely swung her legs around to get out of the car. As she swung around, her left leg moved first, spreading her legs and giving me a breathtaking look right up her skirt. Incredibly she was wearing stockings and a garter belt: one of my biggest erotic turn-ons. She was wearing dark gray, sleek looking medium height heels. Her light gray stocking reached high on her thighs and were held up by mauve colored garters.

I also managed to get a momentary peek right up to her beige, very sheer looking panties before she finished getting out of the car. I glanced up and saw that she had caught me looking. She half smiled, turned and bent over reaching to retrieve her briefcase from the passenger seat giving me a great view of the back of her slim, firm legs to her stocking tops. Then she closed and locked her car door and walked toward the building entrance. I watched her walking away from the car in the rear view mirror. She was about 5ft 6in tall, slim, wearing a tailored dark gray skirt that ended a nice distance above her knee and an off-white linen jacket. I was stunned. This had been one of those unexpected treats that you experience every now and then. I had to wait a few minutes for my erection to subside before I got out of my car and proceeded into the building to my appointment.

I was on my way to a medical consultation regarding fertility problems my wife and I were having. We had met with the specialists and I was scheduled to have a full medical work-up done so we could come up with an accurate diagnosis and potential treatment plan. The medical group that we were seeing had a large, attractive suite of offices on the top floor of the building with sweeping views of the city visible from the waiting area. I checked in with the receptionist and was informed that my appointment was delayed a few minutes. There were three other patients, all women, in the waiting area as I sat down. About ten minutes later, as I was leafing through a magazine (actually the current issue), I heard my name called. I looked up and saw a pretty brunette wearing what appeared to be a white nurse's uniform looking at me. She smiled, introduced herself as Sally and asked me to follow her.

We walked through a short corridor and entered an examination room. The room was equipped with the usual medical furniture, an examination table, cabinets, scale, etc but it was somewhat larger than a regular room with a small desk and two comfortable upholstered chairs. It was very friendly and inviting with a few colorful prints on the wall and the same view of the city that could be seen from the waiting area. Sally asked me to sit down in one of the chairs explaining that Dr. Harris, whom I was scheduled to see had been called away on an emergency and that I was going to see Dr. Hart, one his associates. In the meantime she explained, she would get some preliminary data. Sally handed me a fresh hospital type gown, the kind with an open back and asked me to disrobe completely and put on the gown adding that she would be back in a few minutes.

I was a little annoyed because Dr. Harris was the senior member of the group and he had been the primary reason we had come to the group to begin with but I figured since I was there any way I would go ahead with the appointment. I removed by clothes, hanging them on the wall hook, put on the gown and sat down waiting for Sally to return.

Just a few minutes later Sally came back into the room with a tray of medical implements and clipboard. She stood at one of the counters against the far wall asking me questions about my general state of health. While she was filling out the form I got a good look at Sally. She was tall, about 5ft 8in with short dark hair. She had a slim, athletic, well-proportioned body with great legs. Her white uniform was made of some sort of soft looking cotton material (not that horrible looking polyester stuff that you see in hospitals). Her form fitting dress ended about 6 inches above her knee and she was wearing some sort of hose with short, white but attractive heels. She was actually terrific looking and I felt a definite stirring in my groin. She asked me to step on the scale so that she could record my weight and as I brushed past her I caught a whiff of her very subtle perfume. She then asked me to sit on the edge of the examination table so that she could take my blood pressure. I sat down with my bare butt on the table and she came over and applied the sphygmomanometer cuff.

Her hands felt smooth against my skin. As she positioned my arm to apply the stethoscope my arm came up lightly against her left breast. She looked up at me, smiled and completed the blood pressure reading. I could feel twinges in my groin again. Then she walked across the room and squatted down to get something from a cabinet below one of the counters. As she shifted her weight to reach inside the cabinet I got a glimpse up her skirt. She was wearing white thigh high stockings and a white garters. I could just make out the lace top and a little bit of her thighs above the stockings. It was just a glimpse but it was enough to get my cock going. I could feel myself getting an erection and my face flushing with embarrassment. She didn't seem to see my surreptitious peek and got up straightening her uniform. She informed me that Dr. Hart would be in to se me in a few minutes and asked me to make myself comfortable in one of the chairs. I was in a daze. On one hand, this had been a powerfully erotic moment, on the other, I was trying not to think of what I had just seen so as not to embarrass myself with the doctor.

I had been sitting for a few minutes when the door opened. I looked up to see the woman from the parking lot walking into the room. She had removed the linen jacket and was wearing an open lab coat over her skirt and blouse. She looked at me, smiled broadly and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Gladys Hart"

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I managed to blurt out my name and reached to shake her hand. Dr. Hart sat down on the edge of the desk and explained that she would be doing my medical work up in Dr, Harris' absence since there were a number of subsequent tests that had already been scheduled and a postponement would wreck that schedule. She did want to make sure that I was comfortable working with a female physician. I mumbled that it seemed fine to me. She proceeded to ask some more questions about my medical history while entering the information on a form attached to the clipboard that Sally had left behind. She was sitting on the edge of the desk facing my chair with her legs crossed. My eyes immediately darted to her legs and as she reached over to retrieve another form out of the desktop tray I could see up the underside of her right leg to her stocking top. As she turned toward me again she caught my sneaky peak. She uncrossed her legs pressing them together. As her questions continued, her legs seemed to innocently, slowly separate. As she reached for another form, her legs came about five inches apart and I was again looking up her skirt at those great stocking encased legs and thighs. She sat this way writing for a few minutes asking me questions and writing down my responses seemingly oblivious to the fact that I was getting a view all the way up to her panties. She completed the form, got up and said.

"Ok Mr. Johnston, lets get started. Please step over to the examination table and sit on the edge".

I had an almost full erection by this time but the folds of the hospital gown masked my condition. I sat on the table. She asked me to remove the top of the gown so that she could examine my chest and listen to my heart and lungs. Her touch was firm and cool, her hands smooth and sure. She too was wearing a subtle light perfume that was clearly having an affect on me. As she bent over applying the stethoscope to my chest I could clearly see down the front of her silk blouse. She was wearing a mauve bra, the same color as the garters that I had spotted earlier. Her 36 C breasts were gently pushed up and the edge of the bra barely covered her nipples. It almost looked as if her left breast might drop out of her bra if she shifted her weight. I looked as long as I could with my penis gently engorging. She completed her examination with the stethoscope and I could guess what her next request would be. I dreaded it as much as I was looking forward to it.

"Ok, now I would like you to lie back so that I can do a genital exam."

I started to stammer about being very embarrassed. She shushed me saying that this was a medical exam and there was nothing to be embarrassed about. As I lay down on my back she pushed the hospital gown above my waist and my erection popped over, quivering against my stomach.

"Well it certainly looks like some things are working quite well" she said lightheartedly.

She proceeded to lightly cup my testicles, examining each individually with her fingers gently rolling each one back and forth. I found this very stimulating and let out a low grunt. She seemed to spend quite a bit of time examining my testicles explaining that she had to absolutely determine that there were no abnormalities. She then gently grasped my penis and ran her fingers up and down the length of my now raging erection.

"Please don't feel embarrassed, you are having a natural reaction to penile stimulation. I would be surprised if you didn't have an erection."

She continued to run her fingers over my penis until I felt pre-come oozing out of my slit.

"Now I would like you to turn around and get on your knees with your buttocks up and your head down on the table."

I complied with her request. The hospital gown fell away from my body as I assumed the position and my penis stood straight out parallel to the table. I couldn't see Dr, Hart but I heard her pick up the phone and ask Sally to step in. I was beside myself. I was incredibly embarrassed and at the same time aroused. A minute later, I heard the door opening behind me and Sally walked in.

"Sally, I can't seem to find that new box of examination gloves. Could you please get me a pair and assist."

Sally walked to the cabinet on my side of the room, smiled at me and squatted down to reach into one of the back shelves."

Her dress rode up her legs. Her knees were pointed towards me and I got glorious view up her skirt getting a glimpse of her stocking tops, her thighs and unbelievably a glimpse of her panties. She pulled out the box of gloves, saw me looking, glanced at my throbbing erection and smiled at me. She slowly got up handing a pair of gloves to Dr. Hart

"Mr. Johnston told me he was embarrassed by his condition. Why don't you reassure him that he should relax. That we are not at all upset."

"Don't worry about a thing Mr. Johnston. We are here to take care of you, you're reactions are normal and actually complimentary."

"Now here's what we need to do next" Dr. Hart said.

"I'm going to do a rectal exam while Sally assists and prepares the specimen jar for the next test."

I heard her putting on the latex gloves and I saw Sally hand her a tube of medicinal jelly. I felt Sally's hands on my butt gently spreading my cheeks apart and then I felt Dr. Hart's finger slowly enter my ass. I involuntarily grunted as she inserted her finger deep into my ass. Sally released one of my cheeks and reached under me and grasped my erection holding it tightly while Dr. Hart probed my ass looking for abnormalities.

"I am doing a rather invasive exam and we have found that simultaneous penile stimulation takes the edge off". Dr, Hart explained.

I merely grunted again in response suspended between intense pleasure and discomfort.

After minute or two, Dr. Hart removed her finger and Sally gently wiped the jelly from my asshole.

"Now, the final phase of our examination" Dr. Hart said.

"Normally we would rely on a routine semen specimen to determine sperm count. However, the reason we did not ask you to bring a specimen with you is that the latest research has shown that the best test results are achieved by using the freshest specimens, that there is a correlation between sexual energy at time of ejaculation and validity of the test data and we need to observe and evaluate the actual ejaculation." "What this means" she continued "is that you need to produce a specimen for us now and you need to be very highly aroused when you produce. I realize this may seem very unusual. Do you feel OK about this requirement or are we imposing on your privacy?"

I quickly consented to their version of the test.

"We need to make sure that you are very highly stimulated during specimen production and it appears from your reactions during the exam that you find looking up skirts and down blouses quite erotic. Would you agree Mr. Johnston?"

I was completely committed to the situation at this point and was unbelievably turned on by both of these women. I quickly agreed with doctor Hart's assessment.

"Please sit on the edge of the examination table with your legs slightly separated and begin masturbating. Sally, would you please sit on the edge of the desk and show Mr. Johnston what you have under your uniform".

Sally moved in front of me, pulled her dress up to just above her stocking tops and sat down on the desk across from me and spread her legs. I could see her tanned, lithe legs, the white clinging stockings that reached high on her thighs and the white garter straps stretched tight on her thighs. As she squirmed against the edge of the desk the dress kept going higher and I could just make out the silky hair of her partially shaved pussy. I was masturbating at a furious pace. Doctor Hart suggested that I slow down so that the pressure could build and instructed me to let her know when I was ready to come.

Sally got up off the desk raised her dress above her hips and bent over with her ass towards me giving me a view of her puffy, pouting pussy lips. She then turned holding the dress above her hips giving me a full view of the delicate white lace garter belt she was wearing framing her coiffed pussy in the thin straps holding up her stockings. Unexpectedly, she stepped towards the examination table stood at my side removed my hand from my penis grasping it in her hand instead and began rubbing it slowly. Meanwhile while doctor Hart had moved into my line of sight. She slowly squatted down in front of me, spread her legs and suggested that I take a good look at her legs and stockings.

"You are probably close to ejaculating now Mr. Johnston so I would like to make sure that we generate as an intense an orgasm as we can. Take a good look up my dress as I spread my legs. See how the stockings smoothly encase my legs stretching the garter straps. Can you make out my pussy through my sheer panties? I, think you're probably very close aren't you Mr. Johnston. OK sally come back here in front of Mr. Johnston and let me finish. Is the specimen jar ready?"

Sally let go of my prick keeping her dress above her waist and exchanged places with Dr. Hart. Dr. Hart stepped to my side grasped my cock in her soft hand and increased the pace of the rubbing. A moment later I felt the crisis coming. I moaned that I was coming. Doctor Hart increased her rate, gently inserted the head of my prick into the specimen jar she was holding in her other hand and loudly whispered "Yes, be a good boy and come for Gladys". I exploded, experiencing one of the most intense orgasms of my life. She kept rubbing for another minute or so until the last drop was wrung out of me. Sally stepped forward with her dress still up and gently wiped my now wilting prick with a soft tissue.

"Thank you Mr. Johnston for being such a good cooperative patient. By masturbating you to orgasm myself I was able to determine the intensity of your orgasm and it certainly looks like we have lots of fresh semen for our tests. Sally will help you clean up and we should set up an appointment for next week when we get the results of the lab tests."

Dr. Hart stood up, shook my hand and walked out the door. By this time Sally had dropped her dress to its usual, demure position. Sally wiped my genitals with a soft dry cloth. Smiled and said:

"It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you with these tests. I look forward to seeing you next week" She too shook my hand and left the room.

Feeling like Jell-O, I dressed, and left the office savoring the incredible episode I had just experienced.

Legloverr
Legloverr
15 Followers