The Fertility Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris lined up the sheathed helmet of his cock with the dripping entrance to her pussy and let her weight sink down onto him until the head had fully penetrated inside her pussy lips. He intended to take it slow to begin, with due to his new size, but Rachel had other ideas. She began sawing her pussy up and down across the head of his cock while at the same time she reached down and began massaging his swollen ball again. She still seemed to be trying to increase his size even more and it was working. He now had to be over 12 inches in size with no end in sight.

"Oh yes Chris," She sighed. "You are so big, the drug worked so well. This is going to change the world." With that she pressed down hard with all her weight and sank down onto his colossal member.

Her pussy felt even better than Chris has expected. Even with the condom stretched tight over his shaft he could feel every bump and ridge of her molten hot tunnel and it was all he could do not to cum instantly. She had managed to get around 8 inches of him insider her but was now starting to struggle a bit.

"Oh Chris, you feel really big," She moaned. "I don't know if I can fit all of you inside me."

That wasn't going to stop her trying however, and she wiggled about with her hips and in the end forced another couple of inches in before she felt the inflated head of his cock press against her cervix. Still "10 inches is pretty good," she thought.

With his cock now firmly inserted, Rachel began to rock back and forward slowly, gently pulling in and out at the same time, but only by an inch or so. She felt his thick shaft rubbing against her obscenely swollen clitoris and knew she didn't have long before she reached her own climax.

Chris was screwing up his face with intense concentration as he tried to control the unfamiliar organ that pulsed between his legs. Rachel wasn't making it easy for him as she grabbed both his hands and moved them to her boobs, forcing him to rub her swollen, saggy orbs and now rock hard nipples. Her big brown buds were so sensitive, and as he rubbed them Rachel was sure her tits were growing even bigger. She looked down at her bulging cleavage and was sure she must have gained at least another cup size in the last few minutes.

"It must be the overdose of ADIFEM I just took hitting my tits," She thought. "I have never taken so much before. I hope these changes aren't permanent or I will have to go bra shopping again!"

The ADIFEM was also hitting her clitoris and ovaries and she knew she was very close to a huge orgasm. Her clit had swollen to 3 times its normal size had was now very visible to her as she rode Chris harder and harder.

"It's like my own little cock," She thought to herself as she sawed the hard, bloated nub of her clit against the base of Chris's erection. Little pulses of pleasure were sparking from it and running all the way up her body to her swollen nipples as he roughly massaged them, sparking further spasms of pleasure from them in turn.

"Suck my boobs Chris," She moaned, bending down and forcing her expanding chest into his face. Chris tried his best but was soon suffocating with the sheer size of her expanding milk jugs, and had to cum up for air.

"Oh Rachel I am sorry, I don't think I have long," He said frantically. "You need to slow down a bit or I might blow again."

Unfortunately Rachel was now delirious with lust. Her own overdose of the fertility drug had reached full effect and she was teetering on the edge of orgasm, with the little spasms of pleasure coalescing into a wave that was now affecting her whole body. Instead of slowing down she sped up rocking back and forward, in and out with increasing frequency, driving herself to her long awaited peak.

"Doc, I am serious," Chris screamed out. "You have to stop now or I am going to blow, please, I can't cum so soon."

Chris was deeply ashamed by his lack of stamina. He had already had two monstrous orgasms, but still was unable to hold back for any longer than a few minutes inside her. The second 2 doses of ADIMAL had reached full potency and his balls felt on fire as the produced wave after wave of potent, fertile sperm which were backing up painfully in his ridiculously engorged balls. He remembered that he still had the cock ring on, pulled to its maximum tightness, and only that had stopped him form cumming already. But it was fast becoming more of hindrance than a help as it blocked and blood from leaving his inflamed member, causing it to swell even more in a self-feeding cycle. Chris looked down and saw his cock was now about 13 inches in size, but somehow Rachel was able to take almost all of it into her quivering, pulsing sheath that felt like it was going to explode itself.

"Oh no, no, no, you have to stop Doc I only have seconds" He shouted in a last ditch attempt to prolong their intercourse. However Rachel just grabbed his face and kissed him deeply as she sped up further, finally hitting her own, long awaited orgasm. Her pussy began pulsing rapidly as her orgasm really got into its stride and her vaginal muscles clamped down tight on his cock making it completely impossible for him to withdraw

"Ahh, Ahh, Doc please, I- I can't hold on any more, I am cumming!" Chris moaned with pleasure, pulling his lips from hers in the middle of their passionate kiss Chris knew he had lost the battle as he felt his now enormously swollen shaft growing even thicker inside her, stretching her pussy ever wider as she thrust herself on it again and again, taking the full length inside her mature fertile body.

"Just do it! I'm cumming!" Rachel cried, her back arcing and her tits flailing about uncontrollably as she thrust her quivering, orgasming pussy down onto Chris's cock. Her rational mind told her she should get off his right now, but she was too far gone to listen.

"He is wearing a condom, it will be fine," she thought as her whole body pulsed and quivered in the throes of the most intense orgasm of her life.

Then it happened.


Chris's thick, 13 inch member swelled even thicker as his orange sized balls pulled painfully tight against the base of his shaft. The pressure was too much for the cock ring which burst with an audible pop, and with this last barrier to orgasm removed Chris knew his time had come.

His gargantuan penis pulsed uncontrollably inside her as all his defences collapsed and he could hold on no longer. The first spurt of potent, fertile semen tore through him, forced deep from within his swollen balls, up the full length of his 13 inch shaft, and out of his painfully sensitive helmet into the condom. This single first spurt, completely filled the condom's reservoir which was designed for the ejaculation of a normal penis, not the drug fuelled freak between his legs. The thin flimsy latex barrier swelled like a balloon with the sheer quantity of white hot seed being ejected from his distended, swollen balls. And that was just the first spurt. Time after time after time, his titanic testicles pulled tight, pumping spurt after spurt of boiling hot seed into the straining latex barrier, the first 4 spurts alone more than enough to overflow the beaker he had only half filled earlier, and he was just getting started.

Rachel's vagina was pulsing more and more as she rode the most intense orgasm of her life. She felt Chris start to cum, and knew she was in extreme danger if the condom didn't hold, but she was consumed by the explosions of pleasure emanating from her clitoris, flooding her pussy and womb and finally sparking out of her big brown nipples. Knowing that Chris was cumming seemed to drive her on even further, taking her to an even higher plateau of pleasure.

Her spasming pussy squeezed tighter and tighter around Chris's mammoth cock, sheathed in its now impossibly thin latex protector. The combination of the gallons of cum flooding the tip and the pressure from Rachel's' pussy was far too much for this last barrier between them. The ultra-thin condom had never been designed for this kind of punishment.

Finally as the walls of her pussy squeezed even tighter, the condom gave way, exploding like a grenade inside her, covering every millimetre of her mature, fertile pussy with Chris's molten hot and highly potent seed. Chris felt the condom burst spectacularly, and with the sensitive helmet of his cock now directly exposed to her molten hot depths, his ejaculations intensified even further.

"Rachel, the condom has burst, you have to stop," He shouted frantically. However Rachel was too far gone to care, and just thrust his face hard into her heaving boobs, forcing him to suck on her big brown nipples and stopping him from saying anything else. The ADIMAL saturated cum now being deposited directly into her core had set off a chain reaction with the ADIFEM overdose that had now overwhelmed her ovaries and womb. At this point the only thing in the world she wanted was to coax as much potent cum from her lover as possible. With that is mind, she reached between their heaving bodies, found his overexerted balls and began to squeeze them, trying to force more and more seed from them into her depths.

It was working, as spurt after spurt of creamy white semen pumped from the engorged helmet of his cock and sprayed directly onto her cervix. He was now so big that the tip of his cock was pressed hard against her cervical opening, so his whole load began to flood her fertile womb. As she squeezed his balls rhythmically she forced them to carry on pulsing time after time after time as the, 8th, and 9th load of cum sprayed into her molten hot, unprotected womb. Instead of reducing, each load seemed even bigger than the last, and now even a single ejaculation was enough to fill the laboratory beaker. As Christ spurted deep inside her, Rachel felt her titanic orgasm intensify even further. The pulsing of her vagina muscles increased in intensity, pumping the unstoppable wave of potent seed towards the fertile eggs in their owner's fallopian tubes. However after the 11th spurt Chris was producing so much cum that he had filled her womb and pussy with the thick gooey liquid and soon it was leaking out between their bodies as they continued to thrust against each other, like a pair of mating animals.

In total Chris produced about half a litre of super potent cum during his earth shattering ejaculation, a full 21 spurts. As the last spurt pulsed from Chris's rampant cock, and the last spasm of Rachel's orgasm subsided, the two of them collapsed. They were breathing heavily and sticky with sweat, softly moaning and groaning with the last frizzes of pleasure sparking through their bodies.

They were both totally exhausted by their drug fuelled encounter, but found enough energy to kiss deeply once again, enjoying a tender, loving end to such intense coupling.

When the kiss ended, Rachel smiled down at him, and slowly pulled her hips off his still painfully hard cock, still around 10 inches in length but, thankfully, finally softening a little. However she gasped in horror when she saw the remnants of the shredded condom, now merely an impotent ring around the base of his softening penis. His fearsome weapon was covered in hot jizz and as she withdrew what seemed lo her like a gallon of the stuff poured from her pussy, covering his cock and balls with the evidence of his love.

"Oh no Chris what have you done," She screamed angrily. "Look at all this cum. The condom has burst inside me and you didn't pull out. What are we going to do now?" They both knew the morning after pill wasn't an option and with them both high on fertility drugs, and her at her most fertile time, pregnancy was close to guaranteed.

"Come on Doc," Chris said defensively. "I remember their being two us involved in is, It was you that overdosed us both with the drugs, and I did give you plenty of warning I was about to cum. At least we know the drugs work, and if you do get knocked up it will prove your formula is a success."

"But I didn't want to get knocked up myself!" Rachel retorted with a sullen pout. "I don't know anything about babies, and what will this do to my career?"

"Doc, once we get these drugs on the market I think both of us will be very safe in our careers, baby or no baby," Chris said soothingly, as he gently stroked her shoulders. "I think it might need a little refining though as the side effects are a little too extreme, especially at the doses you gave us."

Rachel was still very annoyed, with herself as well as Chris, but she didn't pull away, letting him tenderly caress her naked body as they basked in the afterglow of their encounter. After a while she felt her anger abate a bit and began to return his caresses. She gently ran her fingers over his legs but when she gently caressed his cock she was amazed to feel it pulse and throb again. Rapidly re inflating to its full, erect 13 inches under her touch.

"Eh, Doc, it is happening again," Chris said, starting to get really worried now. "What do we do?"

Rachel smiled rather nastily at him.

"I think you know the answer to that," She replied lustily, kissing him again as she guided his re invigorated cock back into her abused, but still unsatisfied pussy.

In total Chris came 9 times that day, with each load seemingly bigger than the last. Rachel milked him time after time with her tits, mouth and pussy, with him blowing another 3 of his huge loads deep in her fertile depths.

Finally the drugs wore off and both started to return to normal, though Chris was left with an 8 inch cock permanently. While Rachel was stuck with 38G boobs which required yet another wardrobe change.

Unsurprisingly, Rachel soon found out she was pregnant, much to the surprise of her family and co-workers, especially when they learned who the father was. However she had kind of got used to the idea by then and actually enjoyed motherhood a lot which was just as well as she and Chris went on to have another 4 children together.

As far as her career went, both ADIFEM and ADIMAL were huge successes and made them millionaires. Obviously they had to tame some of the more extreme side effects for the commercial variant. However they still kept a small supply of the original formula available, strictly for their own personal use.

THE END