All Comments on 'The Festival'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments (Page 2)
ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

A great story. Really deserves a wider audience!

You should think of actual book publishing.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Another Great Story

As all of your stories have been excellent, this too is a great read. Hard to put it down! Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just a few blimps on the road to happyness

their will always be those stops and turns, That can't be seen, while on a winding road to no where, And it seems that there is always some body trying to tell you what you should say or do or think , not that they really have any type of a clue ,but they want you to think that they do .and it's all in your best interest ,so they say, it's not like I'll get any thing out of it . what you don't trust me ,Oh hell no I don't trust you any farther than I could throw you . but that never gets said out loud, I do have some smarts. I would of like to of seen pictures of those painted girls ,yeah ok I can be a perv some times,I am a guy and I like boobs Tittie's Breast's!!!! enough said maybe.I like them in my hands in my mouth,in bra's . my wife said he'll think your a pervert .LOL ..cause i read her what I wrote to you . I almost went into a detailed info scale of what I like in a woman.. Later on that ok..Thanks for the story love it … R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I absolutely loved it.

This is the second story of yours that I’ve read (The Cotillion was the first). I think I’ve fallen in love with your writing. Aside from some proofreading errors, I like everything about it and find nothing to fault. I enjoy every page, with never a dull section to wade through. Great job!

A word correction that may help a few people: The word “moot” (p.8 halfway down) means roughly the opposite of what most people think. People tend to think it means “not an issue” or “resolved”; I was one of those people until I was corrected. Instead it means “subject to debate” or “unresolved”. Look it up, as I have done numerous times since being corrected.

Thank you so much for your stories. I’m looking forward to reading all the rest of them, as well as the ones you haven’t yet written.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
once AGAIN

once again t was a very good read. i have THOROUGHLY enjoyed everything I've read by you thus far. Keep up the fine work.

hornyoldgoat6969

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Brilliant, Fucking Brilliant!

Sometimes profanity is the only way to appropriately express an emotion. This story, from the premise, to the characters and the writing is just amazing. Wonderful entertaining. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

gripping,captivating,compulsive,superb......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing...

~ i so love this story...Please continue writing dreamcloud!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
I think it was guiness commercials

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Smile

I smiled most of the way through this story. Clever, articulate, funny & sexy, without the usual humiliation, whips & misandry which seems to be the mainstay of most authors on this site. I haven't read any of your other stories yet but fully intend to. Thank you for bringing some much needed joy & laughter into my life. Please keep writing stories like this. Regards Steffi.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Really Good

I was expecting a well-written story based on the author's known skills. This surpassed my expectations. It is funny, strange, pretty much unique with some extraordinarily intriguing characters.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
DreamCloud, damn it, you've done it again...

dragged me into another of your wonderful stories which keeps me up all night reading. Once I get started, I can't quit.

Fifteen stars would be too few for my vote. Unfortunately, LIT will only let me offer five. Thanks again for posting.

RioRedKingRioRedKingover 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Perhaps the best story ever on this site. Well done indeed.

LwcbyLwcbyover 5 years ago
Damn you

I had to call in late to work to finish this excellent story... Keep writing and my boss might get pissed, but fuckit!!!!

sandy77sandy77about 5 years ago
Cannot disagree

I totally agree with the other comments. Your writing is fantastic, the stories are funny, sad and so mesmerizing. I could read these all day and have read some more than once. Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You have a gift!

Said it before and I'll say it again you have a gift. Not the average sex story but just enough to get me excited to read all night.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow DreamCloud, one of the best romance stories on this site.

Read through the comments about Doug having too big of a part. Key West isn't just for queers, there are regular people also. And some not so good hombres hidden in the shadows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not just the festival

I've read this a few times, it's great. But others of yours, Accident, Beach house, Homeless, Promise, The Link series, Mountain, Rehab, you are the best! You have romance, but the human side too that inspires interest. I've not read all of yours, but I'll get there. Thank you!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very nice

Enjoyed the roller coaster of tradition vs modern morals. Very interesting take on light bondage also, congested on not overdoing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing Talent!

I keep re-reading these stories of Dreamclouds' and just never get enough. In my opinion he is one of the best writers not just on this site, but in the country. Kudos to you Dreamcloud!

drif10drif10over 4 years ago
Good stories

I miss your writing, always enjoyed your stories, and continue to re-read them.

Drop us a bread crumb some time, would love to read your current works.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
simply one of the best

that i have ever read...story and author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow.

while most all your stories are good, this story switches up your usual pacing and characters. a very enjoyable change of pace.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
WHAT A PAYOFF!!!

The One Line summary seemed to promise a weekend romp!

Ummmm...No, it just keeps going on and on and on?

Why All This Stuff???

It finally got around to evolving story development...I kept thinking it's tying in a bow?

Now? TWO more pages? And TWO MORE? Then...The Newsletter

knocked me On My Ass! I convulsed...and shook with delight!

This piece has the coming-together near the end...of classic novels.

Where the prior parts cascade over each other exquisitely!

Thank you!

Welllllll….What else have you got? :+))

Redsled07Redsled07about 4 years ago

After I read each story I think to myself, "this one's my favorite!" Onward I read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There was a clever idea in this....using work as a dominance switch

And the writing is generally well crafted, but, as is sometimes the case with this author, the writing descends into Hallmark schmalz. It ultimately fails to be "adult", unlike much of his other writing. If you are wondering about the last point, read "The Mountain" and "The Rehab". They are examples of this author at his best - professional quality.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
For the critic

Nothing wrong with a little schmaltz and love and fantasy, reading a good heat warming and sexy love story takes you to another place away from depressing realities. This guy is a wonderful writer, and I pickup more on the second reading. Keep writing! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same as Redsled

Every time I read one of your stories I think, “this one is my favorite”. Then I read the next one, I won’t stop until I’ve read them all!

morefunnakedmorefunnakedover 3 years ago
all I can say is

stupendous!

(although the occasional typo had me craving a red marker)

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Nice. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Yeah, you are

awfully damn good!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Loved the power play

LowcountryLowcountryover 3 years ago
That red marker

I love foreplay, and this story is dripping with it. That scene when she made note of his errors with the red marker was just about the sexiest thing I’ve ever read. Like others have said, I can’t wait to read the rest of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thar was fun. Thanks.

Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

As a guy who has been on both sides of the D/S thing, and prefers, like Timothy does, the submissive side (I was a CEO for almost 20 years, the idea of someone sexy telling me what to do is delicious) this story was awesome. Keep writing, please.

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

One of the few stories that I have seen that has done the a D/s relationship where both partners flip roles continually and give themselves into the actual relationship ship, not the fetish, completely. The relationship issue is the area where so many BDSM stories fail because you cannot base a life upon a fetish revolving around sex. You have to have a relationship for that to work and this is the first one of this type that I have seen where both of the people seemed relatively normal and it didn’t devolve into something incredibly unrealistic.

Fantastic story yet again.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

What an amazing and marvelous story. The characters were something else. The foreplay leading up to the coupling was extraordinary. You could actually feel the emotions and the excitement between them. You writing is very good, so thnk you and your editors. This was my third reading of this loving story.

MyersBriggsINTPMyersBriggsINTPalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully written with several surprises. It's rare that I don't see plot twists coming. Bravo! You're a hell of a writer. Thank you.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

The relationship between the two is fantastic, especially Vic's interior monologues (since we don't hear Tim's). His turn is a little quick, but it holds together. Only weak point seems to be Doug's rise up the supervillainy charts. Sending the initial pics would've been food for enough tension. Having him chat up Susan (and why would he use his own name for subterfuge?) to get the client list seemed a stretch, and his assault at the end is almost comical. Obviously, doesn't keep the story from being a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot d*mn, another winner! So far, every story of yours that I’ve read has been a home run! Great work!

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying your work

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great story again. Never fail to impress. Don't agree about Doug as he obviously was an arsehole and possessive from the beginning although little to be possessive over really. It got to him and like all stalkers they seem to find a way. Loved the relationship between Vic and Tim and how it changed, also Vic's internal dialogue.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the humorous style of writing. It is not excessive and gets neatly woven in to the conversation and the introspection of the narrator. Wonderful collection of stories, wit such a variety of plots . You Sir. have a really fertile mind. 5*s.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

This story is great, my third time reading. The foreplay scene with Tim doing the yard work and our girl enjoying the power she had ordering him around, just great. One of the best seduction scenes and writings I have found any where. Great story great writing. Kudos to the author and his editors. Thanks

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Best foreplay to sex ever! Even the third time around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is getting extremely tiresome!!!

When are we ever going to get to the good bits???

You know, when the dialogue gets incoherent, the plot goes awol, and the characters suffer from dementia and can't remember who they are......you know, the standard fare I've come to expect.....all that really, really good stuff!!

Good story lines with acute observation really doesn't quite cut it, so I'll to give this a dysfunctional five pointy star rating for making me use my vocal chords for laughing and enjoying myself, when I wasn't expecting to!!!

Rocky210Rocky210over 2 years ago

That was just fun. Thank you.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Fun and sexy all at same time⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Wonderful!! Truly captures the human condition with love, OCD and most importantly, trust. The alternating roles was wonderfully done!

Thank you

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Well, it's ok for a DreamCloud story, funny as hell and engrossing enough to hold us nuts that love almost everything "he" writes spellbound. Sound like this one gets a 5? You bet ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* for the stupid bitch 'protecting' the internet slut who leaked the list to Doug. Story was 5* worthy until this shit came up again

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Story was great. Anonymous how can a story go from a 5 star rating to a 1 star over a single trivial thing? With your post of 1* for the stupid BITCH protecting the internet slut who leaked the list to Doug. It makes me think you may well need some professional help. This is a story there is no call to call anyone a bitch or a slut because you did not like how DreamCloud chose to write HIS story. You do not like it fine, why don't you write your own story? Then when you do see how well it is received. DreamCloud keep up the great work and thank you for another 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know what? I really liked this story. It's refreshing to see a take on a dom/sub type of relationship that doesn't contain the pain and humiliation that so many twits on this site seem to favor. The love is there...the respect is there...the passion is definitely there. He relinquished control and she treated it like the precious gift that it was. So erotic...

Well done my man. This site needs more authors with your insight and talent.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 2 years ago

It was a 5 until the ending with him in a strait-jacket. Just awkward.

LilkahunaLilkahunaabout 2 years ago

That "1" for the "stupid bitch" reviewer has issues. As usual, I really enjoyed the story even if I am not a fan of D/s, although maybe it kind of isn't. Good job.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

VERY, very good, entertaining, romantic. I guessed Mrs. Paddington was his Mom by 4th page, or perhaps his over protective older sister. Love how Mrs. Paddington pulled all the strings behind the scenes and Timothy's very first day as her "laborer" the first day. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First - wonderful story. Given the refeshing minimum (if any) of incorrect homophones I'm plesantly surprised. ;)

Second - Anonymous dude - if you like Dom/Sub that doesn't include gratuitous torture... BurntRedstone's Sheppard stories (14 so far, and counting) have a similar lack of humiliation/sexual violence with in multiple D/S relationships. Any BDSM involving the Main and Harem is light at best. Best of all, they are all well written...I won't say there are some parts that push credulity, but it is still readable.

TangomoreTangomorealmost 2 years ago

Well done! I don't understand why anyone would take issue with any of this story and writing. A masterful tale that captures a real sexy love story. I love that wasn't any over the top Dom/Sub stuff. Great characters.

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

A love store in the first degree. the light addition of Dom/Sub by each was a special addition. Your skill on writing this was perfect..

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

what a great story just a bit of domiination mixed in with a true love story.. loved it so much. the writing was top notch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the Timothy-Victoria bond

The only disappointment is that Susan gets promoted for doing something very wrong. Leaking business info is a big NO!! Your writing condones such behavior

heyjude1968heyjude1968over 1 year ago

Great story as always. I was looking for something different to read and stumbled upon one of your other stories and enjoyed it so much I have been reading them in alphabetical order! Anonymous below me needs to understand this is Fiction and not real life... they must also be a boss in a big office. They never know how us pee-on's really work and get along!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

😳 Strange grazy tale ..... The get together was the strange part, until mother catherine appeared amd all made sense ...... Doug is might not typical for a male but not far from lol ....... So all im all a nice romamce with a strange crazy taste

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Femme Dom with a heart is so hot. Submission is the ultimate form of trust.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

This is the second time I’ve read this loved it both times, a very cleverly written storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

3rd time around and still a good read. 5 stars

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

This was wonderful. I found myself giggling frequently.

Me4funMe4funover 1 year ago

Cute story with a lot of humor.

Loved the old ladies body painting.

You buikd characters really well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good story BUT the major flaw was the bitch Susan who got away with leaking a list and was rewarded!! This is a major security transgression that no company will tolerate!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic story! Finally found your new site. Hope you do well with it!

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuserabout 1 year ago

Hitting out of the park as always

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuserabout 1 year ago

Where is his new site?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great 5* story except for the bitch Susan who got away with giving out sensitive information, is protected and rewarded.....such transgression is not forgivable

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dear author,

I read in your profile you stopped writing. I hope you still read the comments.

Thank you for your stories. This was my favorite, especially the initial part. The first time Timothy goes to Victoria’s house was absolutely great, my favorite together with the ending of “The Rehab”.

Again, thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, usually I‘m not in „dom“ and „sub“ stuff, but this one really got me !

Very well told, subtile, even with a thoughtfull finish.

Love it !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please let us know about this new site stuff. Please please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, expect Doug's character, which I found a bit over the top...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a great priceless trip! 5

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Another great story by author. Not as great as The Rehab or The Promise, but still good. I gave a 5* but only because a 4* would be too low.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Funny turn of events Victoria keeps getting fired yet Susan (secretary) get promoted yet she gave privilege information to a complete nutter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story. Don’t think Doug served well as the epilogue. But consistent, as he did not serve the main character well, either.

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Interesting story; well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another of your beautifully developed and engrossing stories. I loved the ending. I hope that your last stories here six years ago only mean you have moved your writing gift elsewhere, not that you are ill or gone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. A modern take on Pride and prejudice, somewhat at least. But I wonder about the Key West bare-breast float pics creating such a flutter. After all she was just a secretary among many secretaries in a big office, not an executive dealing with clients. Which investor gives a fuck about what a lowly secretary does on her vacation? Do they really give a shit? And it should have ended with Doug Fuller's death or a prison term of 20 years.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

I loved this. Thank you.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

great, fun story even the 2nd time thru it

GoldenmuseGoldenmuseabout 2 months ago

I love the uniqueness of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

So to the anonymous, who asked whether this would be a big deal. It shouldn’t, but it very likely would actually be blown up. If a lower level employee could cause a slight inconvenience, especially in a financial services firm, it’s probably easier to give her the walking papers than parse actual reasoning.

.

It’s such a nice story. I really liked MC and her finding her lane. She needed to feel in control of her life/destiny in a sense. She displayed great courage and the opposite of helplessness. Dreamcloud makes some great late spring reading outside!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Good story. I really liked the whole power transfer thing going on between the two main characters. It really worked well. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Why blame the booze for ones inner self.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous