The Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept at her breasts, and as he kissed and licked at them, sucking the sweet nipples, their arousal became more and more apparent, the pale pink color giving way to a more deep shade while her nipples grew even more rigid. Each time he bit at her nipples Ellen would gasped slightly, and he knew that she was starting to get turned on whether she could help it or not.

In his arms Ellen struggled with her emotions, this was so wrong, and she hated herself for reacting but Rollie was doing a seriously fantastic job of sucking her tits, he seemed to instinctively know that she liked it a little rough. His bites were sending jolts of pleasure through her body, and even worse her pussy was starting to get wet, the dampness coating the backside of her pussy lips and threatening to leak out.

"This is supposed to be romance folks. How about a little kissing," instructed Caleb.

Roland broke free from sucking on Ellen's breasts to look her in the eye, and he saw fear there, but also something else, the beginnings of desire.

"Rollie, I don't know if I can," whispered Ellen.

"It's o.k., we just have to get through this, we can, together," replied Roland quietly.

He brought his mouth to her soft light pink lips letting his and hers brush together. Her lips tasted of the honey mead she had been drinking before they left the festival and they were even sweeter than they looked. Not wanting to appear too eager Roland tried to hold back but his body was urging him on, and he had waited so long for this he could just barely contain himself. Tentatively he poked his tongue forward, and Ellen seemed to react though slowly, reluctantly, but finally opening her mouth wide enough that he could slip his tongue inside. The kissing grew more frantic, lips sliding together, tongues pressing back and forth.

Her breathing started to pick up, Rollie was a damn good kisser she quickly discovered, and his lips were super soft. She was a little startled when he tried to slide his tongue into her mouth but reasoning that they had to sell this to Caleb she went with it. To her embarrassment she was starting to enjoy it, the deep French kissing, their tongues touching over and over. Almost without thinking she slid her arms around Roland's neck as their kisses deepened, even more, their mouths sliding hot and wet all over each other.

"Take her down boy, she's ready!" yelled Caleb.

Ellen felt Rollie lifting her from the floor and laying her gently back on the living room rug. She knew what was coming and she both feared and longed for it. Her pussy had gotten even wetter with all the hot kissing, and she felt Rollie's head moving across her stomach, kissing his way down. No one but Jack had ever touched her there, and she felt a wave of guilt pass through her as Rollie reached her red-haired love hole.

"Rollie, wait I...Ahhh GOD!" moaned Ellen suddenly, before she could stop him he rammed his tongue hard into her wet vagina, licking her deep. He pulled back slightly to run his tongue all over her slit, pressing it against the hard bean of her clitoris and she couldn't help herself as for the first time she cried out, and one hand grabbed at the back of Rollie's head.

"Fuck Rollie!" cried Ellen as he touched his tongue to her privates.

Roland was utterly over the edge, and he could no longer hold back the need that was pulsing through his body. Ellen's pussy tasted like sweet nectar as he licked it all over, getting her juice all over his tongue, feeling the hairs tickle his face. He was in Heaven, and even better she was crying out, obviously enjoying his touch.

He was consumed by the lust and fire he had been feeling for Ellen for years, and he couldn't stop himself as he moved up her body. There was no longer a need for any instruction from Caleb, Rollie knew precisely what he wanted and took his rock hard penis in his hand and guided it toward Ellen's waiting love tunnel.

"Rollie wait...I can't...Oh God Rollie...Oh God," said Ellen as she felt his penis rubbing against her pussy lips. Her voice was saying no, but at the same time she was grabbing at his tight ass and pulling him forward, rolling her hips so that her pussy was grazing the head of his cock.

"Shssshhh...It's o.k. Ellen...It's o.k." said Roland in a comforting voice as he pushed his hips forward, by now Ellen's cunt was so wet and slick it offered little resistance to his entrance, and he let out a moan as he slid into her.

"Oh Ellen!" moaned Roland.

"Oh shit...Shit Rollie, you're inside of me, Oh God!" cried Ellen in response.

It was so perfect inside her Roland almost wanted to cry, her pussy was tight and warm, he started to move pushing deep and then pulling back only to thrust hard into her again. Every time his cock bottomed out Ellen let out an involuntary cry and her nails gripped tighter to his back. The pace began to pick up, their bodies meeting and breaking apart and then meeting again, their moans and hard breathing the only sounds in the room.

Roland was fighting to hold back his orgasm, the cum building rapidly in his sack, he had wanted this for so long he tried to make it last, but it was becoming more difficult by the second. He feared that Ellen would think he wanted this too much if he kissed her now, without Caleb insisting, but he couldn't help himself, and he pushed his mouth to hers. Thankfully, she didn't react negatively at all but returned his kiss with fire and passion her tongue plunging into his mouth as their hot fuck grew even faster.

Her body was wracked with tremors of pleasure as Rollie fucked her, she had never imagined it could be good with anyone but Jack, but she had to admit Rollie was taking her deep and hard. He kissed her suddenly, and she felt herself give her mouth to him, her tongue instantly seeking his, she was angry at herself for betraying Jack, but her body was on fire. Then she felt it, the hot pulsing in the core of her pussy, her clit swelling, the trembling spreading across her body. Ellen knew she was going to have an orgasm, an epic one, by the way it was building inside her. Desperately she fought against it, somehow to cum with another man inside her seemed like the ultimate betrayal.

"Rollie...Please...I can't...Take it, God I'm going to cum. So wrong, I can't Rollie," she gasped.

"It's o.k. Ellen, give in to it...Let it come, Ellen! It's alright, let your body go!" cried Rollie.

"Oh God no...No Rollie I...Rollie I can't, Oh GOD NO!...AHHH ROLLIE! OHH GOD! FUCKKKKK!" screamed Ellen, as she lost her fight, the orgasm ripped through her so hard her whole upper body lifted off the rug, her head falling back. She stayed rigid as one orgasm after another crashed into her, cumming in hot waves as she shook and cried out.

The feeling of Ellen's orgasm was the push that sent Roland off the edge with her, as her body shook beneath him he felt his tight sack release and years of pent-up need exploded from him as he filled Ellen's tight cunt. His cum shot in thick ropes into her until her pussy couldn't contain the flood and it started to run back out of her onto the rug.

After what seemed like an eternity they collapsed against each other, both of them fighting for breath. Roland finally rolled away letting his shrinking cock slip from Ellen's sloppy pussy as his cum poured out. She sat up turning toward the couch.

"Alright, you sick fuck you got what you wanted why don't you. What the hell?" said Ellen.

The couch was empty, and there was no sign of Caleb.

They quickly got back into their clothes and searched the house but couldn't turn up any sign of their strange host. Stunned by the turn of events but still concerned about their friends they found a phone on the kitchen wall and called for an ambulance and tow truck.

Walking in silence, they reached the road, and in just a few minutes they saw flashing lights in the distance as the emergency vehicles came toward them.

"Rollie," said Ellen, her voice sounding tiny and far away in the dark.

"Yes," he said.

"Please, don't tell Jack and Patty what happened in there, we need to keep this between us. We did what we had to do to stay safe, but I don't know if they would understand," said Ellen.

"I get it, just between you and me," affirmed Roland.

For a moment Roland longed to put his arms around Ellen, both to comfort her and to have one last contact with her but the vehicles were almost upon them. Deep down Roland knew that he would never be able to forget what happened and he wondered how he would be able to see Ellen every day and not be haunted by it. He looked over at her small form in the semi-dark of the night. How did she feel about what happened? At the end he had felt so close to her, did she think the same or had she just been going with things to protect them both?

His thoughts were interrupted by the ambulance pulling up in front of them, the EMT in the passenger seat rolled down his window.

"Did you folks call for help?" he asked.

"Yes," answered Ellen, "the car is up this road a couple of miles, we called from the house."

"What house?" asked the EMT looking perplexed.

"The one right over there," said Ellen turning to point back up the rutted dirt driveway they had just come down, only the path was gone, there wasn't any sign it had ever existed just a solid wall of trees behind them. The glow of the house that had caught their attention was also gone, nothing but blackness and forest.

"You sure you folks aren't hurt?" asked the EMT.

"No, were perfectly fine," answered Roland, his eyes looking into Ellen's stunned face.

His head drifted back toward the empty trees behind them, he had just remembered where he had seen that medallion before.

Epilogue -

The door of the old home creaked open and shut loudly on its rusted hinges.

"Caleb? Is that you?" came a voice from deeper in the house.

"Yes, my dear, I'm home," replied the old Gypsy as he placed his hat on the rack near the door. Reaching into his shirt, he slipped off a worn looking amulet of silver and gold and hung it around a peg by his hat, the moon and stars depicted on its surface seemed to glow faintly.

"How did the festival go, make us some money?" came the voice again.

"A bit, good crowd today," Caleb replied.

He walked up a short hallway to find the source of the voice, his wife, straightening their bedroom.

"I was just picking up, didn't find any of your girlie magazines this time," she said with a small frown clouding her face.

"I told you I wouldn't look at that stuff again and I meant it," said Caleb with a bit of exasperation.

"I know you did," said his wife.

Caleb went to hug his spouse thinking he did not need such things as dirty magazines, and there were far more exciting things to look at in the world.