The Festival Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple meet new friends at a music festival.
3.9k words
4.38
42.8k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
696 Followers

As part of a drive to get out of our usual day to day grind, my husband Mick and I decided on a moments notice to jump on a plane to the USA for a back packing holiday, also our 5th wedding anniversary. Keen to catch some of the famous music festivals while we were there, we rented a car and started our adventure.

About a week after arriving we had scored tickets to a 3-day festival in California and found our selves in a small two man tent surrounded by 50,000 other festival goes in a sea of tents, cars and RV's. The atmosphere was amazing and we soon were surrounded by new friends, keen to party very hard.

Once we entered the festival grounds the normal festival activities began, lining up for drinks, lining up for toilets, lining for food, and it was while Mick was in his first toilet queue and I was doing the same for drinks that I made some new friends. A group of 5 college students was in front of me and I struck up conversation with one of the two girls in the group, a stunning Latina girl who liked my dress. When I thanked her, they heard my Australian accent and soon we were all chatting.

I found out that they were from a University on the other side of the country and had driven across on a massive holiday road trip to the festival. They were supposed to be travelling as a group of six but one of the guys, Jamar, a handsome and very well built black guy, had recently been dumped by his girlfriend so they were a now a five. Nancy, the other girl, suggested I should join them if I was here on my own but the line moved forward and I didn't get a chance to explain my situation to them. I got my drinks and met Mick a few minutes later.

"I see you made some new friends in the line, nice people?" He enquired.

"Yeah, they actually asked me to join their little group as they thought I was on my own."

"That's nice of them, I understand why, that big black guy couldn't stop staring at you while you were walking back here. He looked gutted, must have killed him to hear you were married."

"Stop it." I said as I felt myself blush. "Plus, he has no idea I'm married, the line moved before I could tell them."

"You're blushing!" Mick teased.

"No I'm not." I protested, knowing it was a lie. Mick left it there and we went about catching all the amazing bands we'd travelled so far to see.

We caught a few bands, had quite a few drinks and were thinking about heading back to the tent to change into some warmer clothes before sundown when Mick spotted the crew from the bar line.

"Hey, isn't that your black boyfriend and his mates?" He said mockingly.

"Where?" I said a little too quickly and excitedly, probably due to the alcohol.

Mick turned to me and I felt myself go beet red, I had been thinking about the hot black guy all day, mostly I was just flattered that he might be interested in a woman who was older than him. Though not by much I kept telling myself, 5 years at best by my math.

"You should go talk to him."

"What?" I said incredulously.

"You know" Mick said with a wink. "Go and flirt with him, he's obviously keen on you."

"Then what, just disappear when things get a bit hot?"

"Or not." Mick replied matter of factly.

"Are you telling me I can go flirt with another guy?" I asked, astonished, while I starred at him.

"Yeah, you should, if you want. We are on holidays, why not?"

"Because we're fucking married!" I half yelled at him.

"Calm down, you're the one that was so excited to see him again." Mick said while making soothing gestures with his hands

"That's because I'm flattered a young hunk like that was interested in me, which I'm still not certain about by the way."

"Then go find out." He said glancing at the group

"So you want to sit here and watch while I go flirt, and maybe make out with a young black college kid?"

"Yep." He said flatly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope. We've fantasised about you fucking another guy, I say time to make it happen."

"Seriously, how drunk are you?"

"Enough to say what I really think."

"You want me to go and potentially fuck that guy?"

"As I said, if YOU want. I'm keen for it, so it's up to you."

"And tomorrow, when you're sober, what then?"

"I'll be cool, honestly." He said as he took another swig from his drink and turned back to look at the band on stage.

I had no idea what to do, I was shocked, sure we'd fantasised about it but I had never imagined being given the opportunity. I sat there in stunned silence for a few minutes, running scenarios through my head, then I, or maybe the alcohol decided. Fuck it. So I turned to my husband of five years and asked, "Are you one hundred percent sure you want me to go and seduce that guy, I need to know because I'm seriously thinking about it?"

"Yep, totally, and if you don't want to or it gets too weird I'll be around and you've got your phone."

That was all I needed to hear, I jumped up, afraid that if I didn't act now I wouldn't act at all. I grabbed my drink and smoothed my short little floral sun dress and took stock of myself and what I was about to attempt. I was a 5'4", 100lb, blonde, 25 year old married receptionist from rural Australia and I was about to do the wildest thing I'd ever dreamt of.

I decided to try and walk by them and let them hopefully notice me, that's if they even remembered me. I wove through the crowd, using Jamar as a land mark as he was taller that just about everyone else, I was just past them when I heard a girls voice scream, "Hey, it's that hot Aussie chick from the bar! Stop girl." I felt a massive hand touch me lightly on the shoulder and I turned, pretending to be shocked,"Oh, hey guys." I murmured, trying my best not to look nervous, but it didn't work.

"Oh my God, Jamar you've scared the poor thing, she looks terrified" Nancy, who was beautiful looking tall Asian girl said with what appeared genuine concern.

"I'm so sorry." Jamar apologised with a sheepish look on his face.

"No, no, I'm not scared, just a little surprised to see you guys again."

"You still flying solo girl?" Enquired Carmen the Latina girl who had her arm around the waist of a shirtless muscular white guy.

"Kind of, my friends and I aren't really into the same stuff so I'll catch them later." I explained.

"Great! You're now partying with us." She yelled excitedly as she passed me a joint.

I didn't smoke regularly but it definitely wasn't my first time so I took a quick drag and passed it to Jamar. I couldn't imagine what Mick would be thinking and to be honest at that moment I didn't care.

When the band finished we went for food, I cautiously looked for Mick as we made our way to the stalls but couldn't see him. The guys had partnered up, Carmen with Dan the adonis and Nancy with Tom, who I later found out was a top level swimmer. This left me walking and talking with Jamar, it was a fairly obvious move to set me up with their friend but I pretended to be oblivious to it and played along.

After we ate, the girls said they needed to change and invited me to go with them back to their RV while the boys stayed put. We started talking while we walked, as girls do, as soon they knew most everything about me, where I was from, what I did, apart from the married bit.

"So are you single?" Nancy finally asked as we got to the RV.

"Yeah." I lied. "I was in a serious relationship pretty recently, but not now."

"That's a real shame." Nancy replied as they she quickly changed outfits. I didn't realise just how hot this girl was until I now, she was absolutely stunning. About 4 inches taller than me, her long jet black hair was down to her shoulder blades and legs, oh my god did she have great legs. No wonder she a had stud like Tom hanging off her.

"You could do a lot worse than Jamar if you're looking for a rebound guy." Carmen offered quite bluntly. She was almost the exact same height as me, maybe an inch shorter, and bigger in all the right places.

"Oh, I'm not really after anything like that." I said while trying to hide my blushing, which had always betrayed me since I was child.

"Yeah, sure girl." Carmen said as passed me another joint that she had started and ushered me to the door of the massive RV, the thing must have been worth a fortune.

When we met back up with the boys, it was decided we would go and hit the techno tent and finish the night in there. I was really excited as I love dancing to techno and was really feeling a buzz now from the weed and the drinks, plus I knew it would be packed super tight in there and the girls would try and force me next to Jamar.

The tent was just what I'd hoped for, the DJ was amazing and within a few minutes we had moved to the centre of the crowd and were all dancing our hearts out. After 15 minutes the next DJ came on, the crowd got even tighter, the girls were now dancing in front of their boyfriends and it was becoming increasingly awkward for me not to stand in front of Jamar, who was being a gentlemen and not forcing the issue. I finally plucked up the courage and slowly worked my way around so that I was dancing beside Nancy and standing in front of Jamar, Nancy shot me a quick sideways glance and gave me a knowing smile but I quickly looked away, still too embarrassed to admit what I wanted. It wasn't long before Tom took his shirt off, quickly followed by Dan, but much to my disappoint Jamar left his on. We danced on, shared another joint and got lost in the music.

When the music slowed I turned to Jamar, "It's so hot in here." I yelled up at his beaming sweat covered face. I ran my hands down my sides to emphasise my point, my sun dress was wet with sweat and clinging to my every curve. I was certain that he could see my white bra and thong through it.

"Yeah" he yelled back as he bent down to wipe his brow with his drenched shirt, it didn't make any difference. Then it happened, he lifted his flimsy shirt off his massive frame and exposed his chiselled ebony torso, I tried not to stare for too long and quickly turned back to the DJ and resumed my dancing. A few minutes later I started to lean back a little, brushing up against Jamar's washboard abs, gently at first, then slowly building to a near constant grind just as the music got a bit more grimy, so did I.

The last DJ of the night came out and everyone went ballistic, jumping and grinding, Jamar still hadn't put a hand on me, so I reached back and pulled his hands onto my waist while we danced. His giant hands near circled my waist, I felt so tiny as we bumped and ground, he was a great dancer and soon I was so lost in the moment that I spun face him. We danced for a minute, grinding against each other, staring into each others eyes, I closed my eyes and pushed up onto my tippie toes to try and reach him. I felt him lean down and we kissed like teenagers, high on the music and lust, not caring who saw. When I came up for air, I saw both Carmen and Nancy had massive grins on their faces, the boys too. I was beyond caring now, I just turned around and went back to dancing with my new friend's giant hands around my hips and a smile on my face that I couldn't believe.

When the music finally stopped I couldn't resist another chance to kiss the huge black stud I had spent the night flirting with and he was happy to oblige, his hands roamed my soaking back as his tongue explored my mouth.

"Come on you two, let's go back to the van." I heard Carmen say which snapped me out of my lust daze. We all walked slowly back to the van, three couples, each hand in hand.

When we arrived Tom opened the door and we piled in, he grabbed beers from the fridge and we crammed around the tiny table. It was only now dawning on me that all the beds, while surprisingly large, were clearly visible from each other. I didn't have long to ponder that situation.

"I'm done, see you all in the morning." Dan announced as he finished his beer and headed for the bed nearest the front, Carmen's super sexy lycra clad booty soon followed her man and I watched them both strip naked out of the corner of my eye. So that's how it's going to be I thought as they jumped into bed and began making out. A minute later Nancy was up and taking her top off, Tom needed no encouragement and was naked and waiting for her in bed before she had finish.

This left Jamar and I sitting awkwardly next to each other as his friends were naked and making out just feet away. I decided that if I was in this far I may as well make it easy for us both so I stood slowly and lifted my dress over my head, leaving me in just a white lacy bra and matching thong, I really hoped he liked what he saw.

"Wow." He whispered as he rose and wrapped his arms around my waist, I could see the bulge in his shorts as he pulled me to him and I could feel it pushing into my chest as he picked me up as carried me effortlessly to the double bed at the back of the van. We were all over each other in seconds, kissing, rubbing, exploring, I was in heaven.

All thoughts of Mick had gone, I was only thinking of the man I was about to give myself to, I slowly slipped a hand down the front of his shorts and felt what I was soon going to have inside me.

"Oh my." I gasped as I tried to wrap my hand around what was by far the biggest shaft I had ever felt, it was going to be a very big night in more than one sense I thought to my self. Jamar had busied himself expertly removing my bra and was giving my nipples the attention they craved.

A switch flipped inside me and I turned into a person I never new was inside me, I had his shorts of in seconds and I was face to face with the most amazing cock I could have ever imagined. It was about the size of my forearm, covered in deep purple winding veins and crowned with a huge bulbous head.

I could hear the sounds of the others but couldn't be bothered to look, I pushed Jamar on to his back and attacked that pole like I've never done before. I wrapped both hands around it and slowly started licking, from his huge sweaty balls, up the rock hard shaft before taking the head in my mouth. He tasted and smelt so much different to Mick, muskier and I hate to say it, nicer. I worked that pole like a filthy slut, I really wanted to please this stud, I couldn't explain why. Maybe it was the thought the others could be watching, I don't know, but after a few minutes Jamar lifted me up and his bulbous head left my lips with an audible 'plop'.

"I want to fuck you first." He whispered as he pulled my drenched thong off my throbbing pussy, I couldn't get them off fast enough.

"There's nothing I want more." I cooed as he pulled a condom packet from above the bed. I fumbled it out of the pack and as I rolled it down the full length of his monster I realised the enormity of the task in front of me. Once it was on we kissed again, this time with the passion and urgency of two people about to make the ultimate connection.

"You are so fucking sexy." He whispered in my ear as he rolled me onto my back and propped himself up on his arms above me.

"You are the hottest guy I've ever seen." I replied honestly, I couldn't believe my husband gave me a pass to fuck this god of man. I felt so tiny under Jamar's massive frame and when I felt his cock pressing against my eager pussy I tried to relax and accommodate his enormous girth. He slowly eased the gigantic head inside me and I was already stretching like never before, slowly he slid his first few inches in and I was in heaven. I took a deep breath and tried to relax even more, I wanted all of him inside me and I wanted it ASAP. I was oblivious to everything else, the other couples in the van, my husband, EVERYTHING!

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking big." I gasped as he eased the next few inches in.

"You want me to stop?" The gentle giant whispered as looked down at me.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I commanded, and pulled him in deeper with my heels which were wrapped around his thick muscular torso, I had more cock in me than I had ever imagined and I could tell he wasn't even all the way in yet. Urged on by my enthusiasm Jamar drove his remaining length deep inside me, my head was awash with ecstasy and pride at finally accommodating his massive black spear.

"Your pussy feels amazing." Jamar said as he let me adjust to his size.

"Fuck me." I whispered into his ear before kissing him, our tongues exploring each other while his massive pole explored regions of my abdomen I'd never thought would never be touched.

Jamar began to rock his hips slowly while I rolled mine in time with his, I couldn't imagine a cock ever feeling this good, every nerve in my body was on fire and I felt my first orgasm building. He picked up the tempo slightly and all I could do was lay back and let this adonis plough my pussy, god, I'd forgotten all about Mike and now I was about to come on a black guys cock, I felt like such a slut.

"Oh god!" I screamed as the first wave rocked me, my pussy convulsing around his massive shaft, Jamar picked up his pace again and I was totally at his mercy, my pussy was on fire and I was thrashing wildly underneath him as he slammed that massive black meat into me.

After what seemed like a life time of the best fucking I'd ever received I felt Jamar quicken his pace and start to tense up, I tried to speed his climax on by squeezing his cock and it must have worked as he buried himself deep inside me. I could feel his massive cock throb inside me with each squirt of his come, I hoped the condom didn't break as he pumped shot after shot into me and I pulled him in deeper with my legs.

"You're fucking amazing." He said as he finally pulled out and rolled off.

"Uh-ha." Was all I could muster as I lay there sweat soaked and throughly fucked, I don't recall ever feeling better. I glanced down at the condom covering Jamar's still hard cock and was shocked to see just how much of his cum had collected in it.

"I've never cum that hard before." He said as he removed the overworked condom and disposed of it.

"That makes two off us." I said before rolling over and exploring his glistening ebony chest with my hands, and then my tongue. Soon I had is semi erect cock back in my mouth, desperate to taste his cum I liked the salty residue off the crown before coaxing him back to full strength the best way I knew how.

"Oh yeah." He moaned as I worked his nuts and shaft simultaneously, his massive hands gripped my blonde hair as he forced himself deeper into my throat. I let him fuck my face for a few minutes but I knew how I wanted him and it wasn't like this.

"You ready for round two?" I asked as I extracted the monster from my mouth and reached for where he had grabbed the first condom from. It dawned on me that I could still hear the sounds of the others going at it which only made me hornier

"For sure!" He replied

"Good."

Once I had the beast sheathed I straddled my new young lovers abdomen and lent down to kiss the sexiest man I'd ever seen, I was so hot for him that I could feel my juices pooling on his abs as we drove each other wild. I was desperate to ride this monster and quickly reached back to guide it in while I raised myself the unusually high distance required to get on top of it. It must have been some site to see my tiny little frame perched on top of his massive pole, let alone me impaling myself on it as I slowly lowered myself down.

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled when I finally was resting on his hips, his huge hands were squeezing my ample c-cup breasts which only made me crazier. When Jamar sat up an started to suck one of my nipples while he twisted the other I lost my mind and started convulsing as I was racked by my second orgasm of the night.

"FUCK!" I yelled when I was finally finished shaking, but Jamar had other ideas and grabbed my tiny waist as he bounced me up and down, I could feel his cock so deep inside me I never wanted it to stop.

steviet
steviet
696 Followers
12