The Festival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," said Kate, excitedly, as Keira sat up again. "Swallow it all down. There's a good fuck boy." I felt her use a finger to wipe up a trail from my chin and then pushed it into my mouth, making sure I didn't miss a drop.

I was still angry with her and was silently resolving not to have anything to do with her after this festival was over, but I had also just relieved the pressure on my balls and so was feeling fairly happy all round. Quite frankly, Kate could keep scratching me and making me do easy forfeits if it meant I carried on having sex with these three hot women. I wondered what was next.

Kate didn't waste much time: "So, next round. Guess whose cunt you're eating. Now lie down like a good fucker."

I lay back and felt someone's legs straddle my head. Then a wet pussy connected with my lips. I knew this one was going to be easy. I'd tasted all three of them in the last 24 hours and they all tasted different. Straight away I could tell the first one was Kate. She had a muskier scent than the other three and her juice was thinner than the other two's. I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and started sucking hard on her clit. She did well not to make a sound. She just started bucking fiercely on my face, at first trying to pull her clit away from where my lips were holding it prisoner, then surrendering and pushing it forcefully into my mouth, so I could feel her pubic hair rubbing against my nose and my cheeks. I sucked it even further in and stuck out my tongue to lick it too. My suspicion was confirmed when my mouth was filled with a spray of her girl juice. She still didn't cry out, just panted loudly and reached forwards to support her arms on the floor. After she'd finished gushing into my mouth she rolled off me.

I swallowed what was left of her juice and said sarcastically: "Now I wonder who that was."

They all laughed except Kate who I could hear still panting just above my head.

I was about to ask who was next when my mouth was covered with a fresh pussy. I knew straight away that it was Amy.

I ran my tongue along the soft folds of this vagina I knew so well, lingering in the places I knew she was most sensitive, and plunging it in and out of her wet hole a few times, before tracing figures of eight around her hard nub. Soon she was panting with excitement.

"Oh Nick, yes. Just there. Oh. God. I'm cumming!"

She writhed on my faces, smearing her juices all over my lips and cheeks, before climbing off and collapsing to the floor panting.

I was feeling pleased with myself. Not only was I guessing all of these exactly right, but I'd just made two women cum in quick succession. My cock was also back to full hardness, and I was hoping the next round would see me sliding it into all three of these wet pussies.

Then I got a scent of honey and felt Keira's soft pussy lips descending onto my mouth. I loved her sweet taste and set to work French-kissing every inch of her beautiful vagina. I was about to start focussing my attention on her clit to make her cum when she surprised me. She angled her hips forward slightly so my tongue ran over her perineum and came to rest on her asshole. She stopped still and waited for me to make the next move. I'd never licked anyone there before, but this was turning out to be a weekend of firsts. I though what the hell and stuck my tongue out into her asshole. I ran it around the puckered edge, and was rewarded by the sound of her panting loudly. Then when I pushed it inside her, she came with a loud cry, sliding her hips back, so my face was buried again in her pussy and her fresh juices were all over my face. Then she carried on leaning forward and I felt her wet mouth slide over my cock.

She managed to get her lips halfway down it before I felt her pulled off and Kate said: "No touching there, you horny little bitch."

Keira replied defiantly: "I want to fuck his big dick."

Her cousin replied: "Well, luckily for you that's what we're going to do in the next round. The rules are a bit different. We're all going to do something to him at the same time. He's got to guess who is doing what. You got that, fuck boy?"

I nodded and lay there silently, with my penis jutting up to the ceiling, ready and waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

There was some whispering, then I heard them move towards me. I felt a slippery warmth surround my cock and a tight, soft pussy slide down it right to my balls. Then I felt someone pushing my legs apart and a tongue starting to bathe my balls. I began to groan with pleasure at this double assault on my sex organs. My groans were silenced by something covering my mouth. It took me a second to realise what it was.

Someone had obviously liked the look of what I just did to Keira and had planted their asshole on my face. I obliged, running a tongue over it before sticking it in. I heard whoever it was, but, distracted my the sensation of my prick surrounded by pulsing liquid heat and a wet tongue gliding over my balls I couldn't work out who it was.

Whoever was straddling my cock slid herself up slowly and the tongue followed her, licking the juices from around my thick shaft. Then as I continued to tongue the asshole above my face, the pussy slid back down onto my shaft and I felt a pair of hands lean on my chest for support.

It was strange to be experiencing such an intense sexual act with three women in complete silence. Kate had obviously given them all strict instructions to keep quiet. The silence made me focus even more on the other sensations coursing through my body, and before long I was feeling my balls tighten and the sap rising deep inside them.

Then, just as suddenly as they'd started fucking me, licking me, and sitting on my face, they stopped.

"So," said Kate. "Who was doing what?"

I didn't really have a clue, so I guessed: "I was tonguing Kate, Keira was fucking me, and that was Amy licking my balls."

"Wrong!" said all three girls in delighted unison.

I wasn't that bothered. I just wanted to get to the next round. "So, come on then," I said. "What's my forfeit?"

Kate had it all planned out in advance. Straightaway she said: "It's not all bad this one, fuck boy. You get to pick one of us to be your angel and the other one to be your demon. I'll tell them what they do and then they do it. One will be nice; one will be nasty."

"Ok," I said, sounding bored. "Keira is angel, and Amy is demon." I figured whatever evil idea Kate had, Amy wasn't going to be too unkind to me. I made a mistake.

"Why the fuck do you always pick Keira," said Amy, sounded genuinely angry.

"I don't," I said.

"You fucking well do, Nick. You wanted to fuck her last night, you picked her now."

I was about to respond, but Kate interrupted: "Now, now, children. Let's not squabble. Nick has a forfeit to do. Listen to your instructions."

I heard her whispering. Then Amy laughed. It wasn't a laugh of genuine amusement, more a laugh of someone looking forward to settling a score. I began to get worried.

"On your knees," commanded Kate.

I did so and I heard someone moving towards me. The next noise was of a tube being squeezed, and then I felt someone rubbing some gel onto my prick. I had a good idea what was coming next, and my suspicions were confirmed when I felt something pressing against the end of my cock. It wasn't yielding, but the girl, presumably Keira, was pushing back, trying to force my cock inside it.

Kate was talking in my ear: "Can you feel that pushing against you? Do you like what your beautiful French angel is doing to do? She's going to slide her tight, hot ass over your big dick? Is that good?"

I nodded just as Keira managed to get the end of my cock inside her. I'd fucked her ass the night before but today she was much tighter. I was glad of the lubrication as I felt her inch slowly down my shaft. We were both moaning in pleasure as she did, and Kate kept on talking in my ear.

"How does that feel, fuck boy? Do you like being inside my pretty little cousin? Does she turn you on? Do you want to fuck her tight, young asshole? Is it better than Amy's?"

I ignored her and focussed instead on not shooting my load inside Keira. Kate didn't help when she started running a fingernail over my balls.

Finally, Keira had taken all of my nine inches. We both let out a sigh and I revelled in the sensation of being buried right up to the hilt inside this gorgeous girl's ass.

"Now!" shouted Kate, and I felt something shoved inside my asshole. I tried to jump forward to move away from it, but couldn't because I was buried inside Keira. I yelled out in pain as I felt three of Amy's fingers penetrate my sphincter.

"Oh, does it hurt?" said Kate, with mock concern. "Does our fuck boy not like having things inside his asshole?"

I could feel the warmth of Amy's breath in my other ear, as I felt her push her fingers deeper inside me. While my cock was experiencing incredible pleasure, my asshole was in agony.

"Amy," I said. "What are you doing? Stop it!"

"She can't," said Kate. "And she's not allowed to talk. But I can see she's enjoying this. She's smiling, aren't you baby?"

I heard them kissing next to my ear while Amy viciously pumped her fingers in and out of my burning asshole.

I cried out in pain.

"What's the matter? "taunted Kate. "Aren't you enjoying fucking Keira?"

Keira added: "Nick. Just ignore them. Fuck me. Please. I want it." I began to pump into her, but whenever I moved it was like there were shards of glass in my ass.

"I can't, Keira. It hurts too much."

To add to this, my cock was starting to wilt. I'd had enough of this game and wanted to go.

"Come on, guys," I said. "Enough's enough. Untie me and let's go get some breakfast."

Amy just thrust her fingers even deeper into me.

Looking back, I think I was too stunned to react normally. I was having trouble processing the fact that my sweet girlfriend was going along with her friend's idea of anally abusing me like this. Perhaps she thought I'd end up liking it. If so, she was wrong - I didn't. I think that she was falling more and more under the influence of her ex-girlfriend and that my all too obvious lust for Keira was driving her even more rapidly in that direction.

Eventually, once I began to whimper in pain on the end of her fingers, she relented and pulled out. I collapsed onto the floor and lay there panting, hands still tied behind my back, wondering how I could get out of this. I'd been tied up and blindfolded, while they used me as their sex toy, for over an hour now. I'd enjoyed most of it, but it was starting to turn nasty, and I wanted out.

But, Kate wasn't about to let me go that easily.

"Ok. Time for the next round. This is called 'Guess the orifice'." I felt her roughly push me onto my back, and then a tongue begin to lick my limp cock.

I was determined not to get erect. I wasn't going to argue with Kate. I knew it would be pointless. I just wasn't going to let myself get excited by what they did.

So, while whoever it was used her lips, tongue and mouth on my cock, I thought of something else. I thought about what I was going to do when I got back to work on Monday. I thought about what I was going to buy my grandmother for her birthday. I thought about what Jen was doing.

And that's where I went wrong. As soon as I thought about Jen, my cock twitched. The mouth closed around it and began sucking it. I pictured Jen lying on top of me, exhausted and dripping with sweat, her dark, laughing eyes looking deep into mine and her lips millimetres from mine, as she rubbed her wet clit over my cock.

My cock was hard, and I knew I'd have to work out who it was. It didn't feel like an Amy blowjob, and I knew Kate had pushed me onto my back. So, it had to be Keira. I pictured her sticking out her tongue to lick all the way along my shaft, then realised that, if it was her, then she was licking off her own ass juices. I groaned.

"See?" said Kate. "The fuck boy can't help himself. Can you?" I felt her foot on my cheek.

"Get off, you sick bitch," I said.

"Oooh," she replied. "I don't think your boyfriend's too happy, Amy darling."

Amy said nothing. I could sense her anger.

"So," said Kate. "Guess who it is or I'm going to kick your erect cock as hard as I can."

"It's Keira," I said flatly, making sure my tone gave away none of the excitement I was experiencing at the feeling of Keira sucking hard on my cock while swirling her tongue around my glans.

"Well done," said Kate, tracing the outline of my cheek, with her toe.

There was silence while Keira carried on noisily giving me a blowjob, slurping all over my now rigid penis, and I lay there trying not to show how much I was enjoying it.

Eventually, Amy spoke for the first time in a long time. She sounded tired and sad: "I'm bored of this, Kate. I want him to leave us alone now."

Keira stopped sucking me, and said: "Let me fuck him first."

"Ok, whatever," said Amy. "I'm not staying to watch it though."

I heard her get up and walk out of the tent. I thought about calling after her, but I was still pissed off at her, and to be honest, I was happy she was leaving. If Kate could leave too and let me just fuck Keira I'd be happy. Then I wanted to go and find Jen. I wanted to tell her she was right: Kate was a nasty piece of work.

Kate said: "Looks like you've got some apologising to do, Nick."

"Me?!" I said. "I'm not fucking apologising to her. Did you see what she did to me?!"

"Now, now. Let's not fall out about it. You and Amy might be breaking up, but don't involve me. I'm just having a good time. Aren't you, Keira, sweetie?"

"Yes. I like to fuck Nick's big dick. Amy is just jealous."

I couldn't help but smile at hearing her describe me like that. I also remembered I was having a good time too. And what was more, Keira wanted to fuck me again. I felt the blood run to my penis at the thought.

Kate started to remove my blindfold. "Why don't we all finish this off as friends," she said. "I'm sorry I've been a bit of a cow to you this morning. I just went a bit too far, but let me make it up to you."

I blinked in the light, then saw the two naked girls for the first time that day. I looked up and down their smooth, nubile bodies.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked

"Fuck us both now. Any way you want," said Kate.

"Untie my hands?"

"No. I like them like that." She also knew I couldn't leave while I was still tied up. Still, I wasn't about to start complaining. I wanted to give this nasty bitch a taste of her own medicine.

"Ok. You do exactly what I tell you. Then we end this," I said authoritatively. "Both of you. Suck my cock."

They both smiled and moved towards my throbbing nine inches. Kate lay down and started sliding her wet lips up and down my shaft, while Keira pushed aside her brown curls and resumed sucking my head.

Without Amy there, I could finally give free expression to my feelings.

"Oh yes," I called out. "Suck my big dick, you fucking gorgeous slut. Suck it harder. That's it."

Keira moaned around my tool.

"Yes. Take it deeper into your throat, you horny little bitch. I'm going to fuck both of you so hard you won't be walking for weeks."

Kate took one of my balls into her mouth, then the other, sucking them gently.

"Kate, get on your hands and knees in front of me." She obeyed immediately Now Amy had left she seemed a completely different person. I liked her much better this way.

Keira eased her mouth off my cock and I lined it up against Kate's pussy.

"Now go and let your cousin taste your pussy," I ordered the French girl. She scrambled round in front of Kate's mouth and opened her legs.

"Eat her cunt until she's screaming for you to stop," I said and then rammed my dick inside Kate. She cried out in surprise then leant forwards and began giving Keira head. I had a great view as she licked all over her pink pussy, then stuck her tongue into her hole, pulling it out and suckling her clit as the teenager began to cry out with her orgasm.

I wanted to get my cock wet for what I had planned next so I angled it up and started stroking Kate's g-spot with its head. Almost immediately she reared her head up, began screaming, and squirted all over my shaft, my stomach and my balls.

She was still shaking with her orgasm when I pulled out of her pussy and plunged it straight into her ass. It was tight, but I pushed with such force that it went straight in all the way to the root first time. She gasped, her eyes flew wide open, and then Keira pulled her head back down to her pussy.

For a few minutes I carried on pumping the redhead's asshole, grunting with pleasure, while Keira writhed beneath her tongue. At one point our eyes met, either end of Kate's body, each of us using one end for our pleasure. She smiled at me and came again, bucking her mound fiercely against her cousin's mouth.

I pulled out of Kate, and used my hip to push her aside. I moved forward till I was above Keira. I looked down at the eighteen year old, naked beneath me, her huge tits with their nipples pointing to the ceiling, her red, pouting pussy between her open legs.

"Oh, fuck me, please, Nick," she said.

"On your hands and knees," I said.

She turned around immediately and I lined my cock up with her opening. Then I had a thought.

"Keira, you filthy bitch, get over here."

She clambered up and knelt beside me.

"Suck my cock. Taste your ass juices and get it wet before I fuck your cousin and fill her pussy with my cum."

She didn't hesitate. She leant forward and slid her mouth right over my cock, taking it as far in as she could, then pulled back, gasping for air.

"That tastes fucking good," she said, before going down for some more. As she left it this time I moved it back towards Keira. The French girl looked over her shoulder at me and said : "Please, Nick, fuck me now. I want you inside me."

I slid into her slowly, revelling in the soft tightness of her pussy, groaning as she flexed her pussy walls to grip me even more securely.

"Kate, lick her asshole," I said. I wanted to see just how far she would go.

She complied immediately, reaching over Keira's smooth, round buttocks to lick her asshole, making the French girl squeal with pleasure and tremble all over my cock. I was about ready to cum but wanted to test Kate just a little further.

"Keep your head there," I said. "And open your mouth."

She did, and I was presented with another hole right above where I was fucking Keira's pussy. I pulled my thick cock out and slid it, dripping wet, into Kate's mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned in delight.

I pulled it out and then pushed it into Keira's asshole. It was still stretched from earlier so slid in easily. I pulled out and jammed my cock back into Kate's mouth, pushing her cheeks out. She accepted it willingly, her eyes closed in an expression of ecstasy.

I thrust into Keira's pussy, then her ass, then Kate's mouth. It felt and looked incredible and I could feel my orgasm building. I kept on moving slowly and deliberately between the three orifices in front of me.

"Oh Christ. That is so hot," I said. "I'm going to cum in one of them."

"Let me taste it," said Kate, before I filled her mouth with nine inches of cock.

"I want it in my pussy," said Keira, as I pushed it in there. "Please, Nick. Give me your cum."

I ploughed back into her ass. "In my pussy or my ass. I don't mind. Just let me have it."

I pulled out of her asshole, leaving it gaping and pink then pushed my huge cock down Kate's throat. Then pulled it out again and with a roar ploughed it as deep as I could into Keira's pussy, and then began to cum deep inside her. The feeling of my cum hitting her cervix caused the French teenager to cum with me and we both yelled each other's names as we came in wave after wave of ecstasy.