The Fete of Versailles

Story Info
A last farewell becomes but the beginning.
2.6k words
4.2
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monsieur Colbert, the King’s superintendant, failed to save the Louvre as the seat of France’s Monarchy, and so always for the interests of his sovereign he oversaw the funding and such of Louis XIV’s love, the Palais de Versailles. In the spirit of the aptly named Grand Century, the best artisans and architects to be found were often the very best, and the old Palais was soon surrounded by so splendorous buildings and gardens to make it a dream scape. Fantastic paintings and statuary of classical mythology abounded, and many niches were provided in seclusion within the gardens to suit lovers’ rendezvous away from wandering eyes. Often grand fetes were held at this noble residence, bringing the ring of high nobles, courtiers and the fairest maidens seeking approval and favor at court; and, always, for the king’s orders, were the King’s Musketeers.

Among the number of Musketeers was one Armand de Roquefort, a noble and virtuous man, brave and loyal in the king’s service, unquestioning and prompt to every order. As the court and its following assembled once again at Versailles, Armand was with them, a lieutenant among his comrades, but within his veins pumped the blood as noble as any duke. He had made his mind up that this would be his last fete and final service to the king before shipping out to Malta, resolved to take the vows of those gallant knights of Christendom, a last reminder of the crusading epic from so many centuries before.

Up to this time in the young musketeer’s life, only one thing kept him in France, that was a maiden that had taken his heart long ago, but being a model of discretion, she could never make an open display of affection toward him. She was Adele de Vezelay, a petite beauty of twenty, meek and humble, and much too shy to openly display the strong passions broiling within.

At this particular fete, stealing away between the entertainments, our two lovers met deep in the gardens, one to say goodbye, the other just to gaze upon the man she was too afraid to speak in bold terms to.

Firm in his decision when he arrived, Armand felt his confidence falter, and even the wisdom of his choice looked more and more as folly. There she stood before him; her hair a shower of auburn curls falling over her shoulders, the gaze of her azure eyes, so penetrating, ate away at his resolve. Her pale and flawless skin looked ghostly against the black of her silk gown. Her pouting lips were lightly rouged, and they lifted in both corners to form a tantalizing smile.

As they stood entranced in one another’s presence, Armand noticed how delicate she looked, how hard it would be to say goodbye. He had arrested men of high station without fear, faced foreign armies and had not flinched, but here stood a small woman of humble carriage who could destroy him with but a look.

Like a fool, thinking strength in this case was a virtue, he took the initiative. “Allow me to explain, Mademoiselle, why I have pulled you away from the festivities. Tonight is my last fete, as I am saying goodbye to the king’s service, to the court, but even more to take leave of you, how strenuous that shall prove.” He thought while speaking: coward, why do you, who never trembled in duty at the king’s court, now turn tail to flee from the court of love?

At this last statement, Adele felt her heart stop, the breath die in her lungs, indeed the very soul of her crystallize as ice. She immediately reproached her selfish nature; damn your cold discretion, woman-she screamed inside-would you lose the man you love for appearances. But, nay, this was not a time for regret nor rebuttal, but for action, anything to keep him to her. Aha!

With an air of gravity, she said, “no, monsieur, you shan’t leave the king, not his court, nor my side.” Before he could comment beyond the surprise on his face, she pressed a finger to his lips. Descending to her knees, kissing both his palms, she nuzzled her cheek against his groin, immediately achieving appreciation for her soft attention.

Adele’s gentle fingers proved to be dextrous and quick in undoing the musketeer’s heavy belt, and drawing down his thick trousers. She disarmed him of more than his rapier, as all he could do was lean his weight against the hedge wall, surrendering himself in surprise to his lady-love. With his manhood freed of restraints, the young woman caressed its length with her flirting fingers, admiring it as a work of art, worshiping its length and breadth with praising strokes.

Her eyes could not abandon the beautiful sight of her lover’s erection, the first she had ever seen, let alone touched, and she could not imagine one more perfect. Allured by the magnificent idol in her hand, she couldn’t help but taste it, to savor the length in her mouth. Lightly, almost teasing, she brushed her soft lips against the tip, allowing a flick of her tongue to moisten it. Encouraged by a longing sigh from Armand, she slid his fully engorged cock between her lips.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, Adele enticed an explosion within his loins with the exotic dance of her tongue along the hot flesh of his shaft. Gripping both solid buttocks, she advanced, engulfing the entire length between her lips, exciting a flood of water to her mouth. She bathed his cock with her natural salve, and continued to bob her head, to move her mouth up and down upon him. In her hands she felt his behind and legs tighten fast, and heard a moan escape his lungs.

Numbed by the ecstatic ministrations of his lover upon him, Armand was numb to the pricking of the hedge branches in his back, and oblivious to the music and frolicking in the nearby courtyard. By a tautening of his muscles, and a quiver at the base of his cock, he felt the orgasm, pent up for so long, boiling for release.

The signs were not lost on Adele, who quickly released his trembling staff, and loosed her dress, allowing it to fall from her chest. Looking up into her lover’s eyes, she took his manhood in her dainty grip, and pumped him with strong intention. A phantasm of floral scent, the cool breeze played about her bared breasts. She yearned for her lover’s release, she gripped his length in one hand, the other hand she lifted to cup his heavy balls. Not many strokes later, his cock trembled with eagerness, and waiting no longer, Armand climaxed.

He came, showering down upon Adele’s heaving chest, like ivory rain falling on her curvy hillocks, a long exhalation joined this from deep within him. She closed her eyes and just savored the feeling of her lover’s warm cream descend on her sensitive breasts. Her hand continued aptly to encourage all the man’s unguent from him. Releasing his cock once the quivering of expense subsided, the woman massaged the copious lotion into her breasts, and pinching her yearning nipples to give herself encouragement. After losing herself for a time in the sensation of the liquid warmth upon her body, she opened her eyes and with a smile wide and sincere looked into her equally satisfied lover’s eyes.

“You cannot leave me, now,” she declared. “Would you leave a demoiselle in so compromising a circumstance?”

“Never, my love.” He smiled and offered his hand to her. “I am your humblest servant, now; indeed, the slave of your whim.”

Taking Armand’s hand, Adele was easily helped to her feet. Pulling her dress back upon her shoulders, she said, “call upon me in half an hour’s time, at my apartments.” This said, after a simple nod from Armand, the petite woman hurried away to summon her handmaiden, for a bath and to prepare for her lover’s second coming.

After collecting himself as best he could, but remaining in a delighted daze, Armand made his way to the open courtyard and the recommencing festivities. A servant passed him with a tray of drinks, of which he took one, realizing how badly he needed a smooth libation. His attempts at mingling failed, for he was not of sound, social mind, impatient for half an hour to pass him by. Slow though it felt, his appointed time came, and, taking leave of his company, he swiftly made his way to the palace wing that contained his sweet amour.

Be it the wine or the love, whichever, when the chamber’s door was opened to him, Armand found himself breathless, and his longing heart pounded deafening in his ears. The maiden of the chamber curtsied to the musketeer and left, closing the door behind her. He was alone with Adele now, kept from prying eyes by the sturdy walls, and she stood a dazzling apparition before him. She wore nothing but a diaphanous gown, which draped tight around her figure. She reached her hands out to him beckoning, and this raised the cloth, stretching it around her beautiful body even more.

Greedily the fabric wrapped around her high set breasts, barely holding back her taut rose-buds as they fought against the constraints. Pulled around her shapely hips, there was still visible between them the auburn down neatly trimmed, and adorning her pretty sex. Adele’s eyes were wide and veritably twinkling with joy, and she smiled so overtly as to please the most sour of souls. Her dainty fingers were outstretched to him, beckoning his strong hands to grasp them.

Three hasty strides had Armand from the threshold to his lover, whom he took in his arms, an answering smile across his lips as well. They met their lips together in a hot and impassioned kiss, their tongues like poor wretches getting their first taste of freedom raced to one another. Armand found her to taste sweeter than any candy, and softer than any cloth. The two young lovers clung to each other, making love with their lips, for a long while before breaking off to collect their lost breath. Not a word was uttered as they locked eyes, and before him Adele untied the sash at her waist and let fall the flimsy gown from her body.

It was the first time Armand had seen her in all her naked glory, and all his anticipations and fantasies were dissipated by a vision far greater than his mind could create. In his turn, he hastily pulled away his coats and shirt, and Adele aided him by taking away his belt and trousers. Understandably, the musketeer was fully erect, with so delectable a woman before him, waiting to unite with him in flesh. With a tender touch, he took her hand and led her to the side of the chamber’s large, soft bed.

Raising her fingers to him, he let his lips brush across them, his gaze never leaving hers. The look in his eyes was enough to say, “never in my life have I been touched so, and you have enslaved me by your love.” He let her hand return to her side and wrapped his arms about her waist, drawing her body against his, the heat between them all but manifesting an inferno. His hold on her was both firm and kind, and thus he reclined her to the cushioned bed. She submitted to his ministrations, leaving her body vulnerable to bare her trust and love for him.

Armand laid his hands upon her gorgeous legs, not so much to urge them apart, but to feel their smooth lengths, to slide his fingers up toward her impatient sex. Kindling the flame of passion by the friction of his hands gliding across her flesh, he sought to tease her to the point of boiling, to have her on the verge of expending before he would indulge himself. He watched her breasts rise and fall by the deep breaths her yearning required, her lips were apart slightly, and her eyes clenched as she reveled in his caresses.

Only after countless strokes around her thighs did he let his touch find her velvet folds, aching for attention. As his fingers laid upon her sex, softly ascending inside of her wanting depths, she raised her hips to meet him, with a sonorous gasp escaping her. Sinking his digits into her in rhythm to the quiver of her hips, and her lovely channel yielding to his pressure, then she tightened around him, jealous for attention. His gaze never left the cherubic sight of her face, her head tilted back, and her eyes barely opened.

Already so far along, it wasn’t long before the young woman was trembling with her first taste of ecstacy, her dainty toes curling in, and her fingers digging into the sheets as she came. Shouting out many “c’est bon”s, her smooth juices bathed his pleasing fingers, and he drew them to his lips once her release ceased. He kissed the dampness on his fingers, tasting her soft waters, then offered them to her. With a delicate smile curling her sensuous lips, she accepted his gift and kissed him, tasting herself on him.

As he rose and towered over the reclined form of Adele, herculean in her eyes, she sought his cock with her flitting fingers, and once finding the sturdy mast, she rubbed it with an intensity to set fire to his blood. The lusty gleam in her eye, and the coquettish curl of her lips drew him to her, and entranced he lowered down upon her, his large, muscular body covering her petite beauty. With her loving fingers, she guided his long member into the waiting sheath of her intimate entrance. His lips sought hers for a kiss, while he let loose his carnal loving, deepening his thrusts into her welcoming canal. Her tongue met his kiss, just as her hips rose to meet his strong, yet caring shoves. She turned her head, letting so seraphic a sigh escape, a musical tone, while Armand broke from his kiss, and descended his lips to the gorgeously crested breasts that heaved up to him for attention. She felt for his hands, and finding them, she entwined their fingers, holding him tight to her, and reveling in the sensations flooding her whole body with each of his pumping thrusts into her cunt.

Her outcries and moans wove an opera of desire and fulfilment in the air of the chamber, and drove Armand wild with desire to fill her and dissolve into the passion of the moment. Bucking against the giving softness of her thighs, he sought to attain such depths in her, as to leave her touched and loved to the very essence of her being. Her dainty fingers curled around his, squeezing his hand in her ecstatic state, pushing herself up against his body opposing every of his thrusts, to encourage him to dwell deeper within her damp channel. With quick, articulated yelps of joy she added a many “j’arrive,” and bathed his long, quivering prick with her body’s moisture.

With one last push into her, Armand felt the powerful climax rush from the base to the head in agonizing speed, and he came into her. His hot seed shooting into her waiting womb. He released her hands, and drew her up into his embrace, holding her tight against him as the orgasm eased away, and the last drops were offered into her. His lips once again pressed to hers, after softly whispering, “I love you, forever.” She smiled against his kiss, and replied by mouthing likewise to him.

As the festivities went rampant without the buildings, Armand and Adele laid together, embracing, and let the night draw to a close, feeling the early dawn peering through the chamber window, bathing their beautiful naked bodies in a peaceful glow.

The End.