The Fetish Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures of a man seeking perversion.
2.1k words
3.8
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The white-haired man looked up from his toast and remarked clearly to the man standing near him listening intently as he picked up the empty breakfast dishes.

"Ponsonby I have decided to be a wicked man," he spoke with clarity and that in-built mannerism of an Englishman of the highest quality.

If he had intended to shock the man near him it was not apparent as the man who would have been judged to be in his forties merely continued to tidy the table as the other ate his breakfast. You may have noticed a slight hesitation and gritting of his teeth but very little else, like all good butlers he was imperturbable.

"Indeed my Lord," the man's clear tenor spoke volumes of old men's hobbies easily taken up and easily lost.

"Yes indeed Ponsonby. I have always been the one to help another but I wish to be the one to corrupt and see others in corrupt behaviour. Ponsonby I have been so bored and this will interest me," his voice had taken a plaintive edge as he ended his speech and the other man was silent.

He agreed whole-heartedly that the other man who was in his seventies was bored but he worried that the older man had not considered the implications of what he wanted. Perhaps a little gentle wickedness may give his master and friend some spark of life that he missed after the death of his wife. So he gently decided to guide the other to a generally harmless passion that he would find amusing.

"And how would Sir like be wicked?" the grey haired, long nosed Ponsonby asked

There was a silence as the older man wondered at the question. For it is one thing to decide to be wicked but another to decide how to be wicked. After all the normal wickednesses are so pedestrian, the little and sometimes big lies, the stealing from another, well they are just vulgar. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he spoke with an excitement that he had not felt for a long time.

"I know I will seek sexual perversion and depravity. It will be absolutely topping."

"Do you mean the perversions with children and animals my Lord?" Ponsonby asked gravely and with some worry.

"Of course not," he older man was horrified at the thought and continued hurriedly," They must be adults and willing to do their perversions. Really Ponsonby what sort of man do you think I am?"

Ponsonby allowed himself a slight smile and continued to clean up around the old man who hurried to the library muttering to himself about finding a book about perversions. For the next two days Ponsonby did not hear anything more about this new hobby and was beginning to believe that it may have been like the other hobbies and had vanished into the dim blackness of unmet imagination. So it was with surprise that his Lordship spoke at breakfast that he had decided on his perversion.

"I have decided to be a Voyeur of unnatural sexual acts between consenting adults Ponsonby." He remarked in such a manner that it seemed the most natural thing in the world.

Ponsonby wondered about this and felt that silence was the best answer to this statement. He was further surprised by his instruction to bring a builder to see his Lordship at once. Being the Twenty-first Century it was an effort in getting a quote from any builder in two weeks. Yet within two months the builders and contractors left the house after finishing his Lordship's Voyeuring room.

Even Ponsonby was impressed of the well sized room that was covered with one way glass, cunningly angled mirrors and the latest in cameras and microphones. The comfortable darkened room behind a mirror allowed both his Lordship and Ponsonby unfettered view into the room next to them and the furniture of a most functional and spartan type and to Ponsonby's mind unappealing nature. He tutted to himself as he thought that well they had the Voyeur's lair but where were the acts to be voyeured.

"This will well do Ponsonby now to get our willing collaborators," the older man spoke with obvious satisfaction.

"If I may ask how will you do that your Lordship?"

As though shocked by the question his lordship replied with surprise," Why Lord Grimelthorpe has said he will supply those acts I need. It appears he knows a man of the streets who aids those with a more ....... bent view of the sexual act and finding a place that is safe and almost private is difficult for those poor souls."

Ponsonby smiled grimly. Yes if there was a man for perversions and their parasites it was Lord Grimelthorpe. Well if Grimelthorpe and this man of the streets were involved he would take the appropriate actions to protect his master. He would have to be careful since the old man liked his perverted nephew.

"In fact the boy has our first act coming here this afternoon," his lordship spoke serenely.

Ponsonby started and almost shouted at the man next to him only to find the deep well of calm in his mind and began to organise the servants to prepare for the task ahead.

"Were there any special instructions My Lord?" Ponsonby asked.

"Oh something about there being as few people around as possible since the man was well known," his Lordship replied breezily.

Ponsonby scented the smell of blackmail and decided that it would be best if he made some effort to protect his Lordship and himself and while he was doing that he may want to see if he can make sure he made some profit out of it. Then he realised that he had the solution here already and he quickly prepared for the coming afternoon. It was easy to have the other servants remove themselves and have the proper refreshment be provided so that at two o'clock when the doorbell rang he was there to usher in Lord Grimmelthorpe and a bulky woman with severe features and hair arranged in donuts about her ears.

"Ah Ponsonby isn't it," as though the man did not know Ponsonby," All is prepared I hope for this afternoon. Ms Hardbroom's guest will soon be with us."

Miss Hardbroom had to be in her forties and her face showed a hardness that denoted a hard life, she reminded Ponsonby of a sharp trader and he thought she was probably someone who had natural cunning.

"All is prepared your Lordship," Ponsonby replied calmly.

"Spiffying, absolutely spiffying," Grimmelthorpe remarked looking more like a weasel than ever beneath the unruly shock of black hair on top of his head.

"Well best be off. I will leave the lady with you," saying that he left the apartment.

"If the Lady will come with me," Ponsonby remarked archly and led her to the prepared room.

"Yes this will do ducky," she remarked as she ushered him out of the room and began to pull items from the black bag she had brought.

Left on his own Ponsonby made sure of his own arrangements and brought His Lordship into the Voyeuring room. As he looked through the mirror he gasped at Ms Hardbroom. She was now dressed in a tight black leather skirt and vest that made her large breasts threaten to spill out of her clothes. On the king sized bed she had laid out several bats and other implements that she looked very capable of using man.

" My God Ponsonby she is beautiful," the older man gasped.

Before Ponsonby could reply the sound of the doorbell drew him away to find a middle-aged man at the door hat firmly down his head and an air of furtive naughtiness. He rushed into the room and looked about in a suspicious manner. Ponsonby smothered a smile, if there was anything more likely to cause someone to be suspicious then it was how this man was acting. He had naturally recognised the honourable gentleman as soon as he had seen him at the door.

"If Sir will follow me," Ponsonby led the agitated man to Ms Hardbroom and then closed the door firmly.

Quickly he joined His Lordship in the room and watched the man remove his hat. The older man gasped he had recognised the other man also. The woman though smiled and looked at the man with a cruel look.

"So who's been a naughty boy then?" she asked, the microphones picked up the sound wonderfully.

"I have Miss," the man mumbled ashamed.

"Don't mumble boy and call me Mistress H! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress H," the man spoke clearly now. Ponsonby thought that there was a look of lust that crossed his face as the woman spoke.

"Well you know what we do with naughty boys? We spank them hard don't we?" the woman spoke rhetorically even so the man answered.

"Yes Mistress H," he sounded hopeful.

"Well down with the trousers you naughty boy and lie over the chair with your botty into the air," she instructed.

He moved quickly and his naked arse was soon on view. Ponsonby noted that he had an erection and he tried unsuccessfully to hide it from view but then he had probably wanted it to be discovered.

"What is this you naughty boy?" the woman asked as she held his erect cock in her hand. Before he could answer her she continued," You have a hardon you naughty, naughty boy. I must spank you harder for that but before we start I must fix this horror."

Quickly and expertly she slipped a tight cock ring about his hard erection and wound it tightly about his balls causing obvious pain to the man but there was also the look of pleasure that crossed his face as he finally draped himself over the chair. He watched as the woman touched the various bats and whips on the bed only to pick up a blue table tennis bat. She moved to the arse of the man and began to stroke the mans white buttocks and even pinch his blue balls.

Thwack!

The bat hit the buttocks leaving a deep red impression on his smooth flesh. He groaned in obvious pleasure and then the bat began to strike again. The sound of the rubber layer on the bat striking the bare flesh rang throughout the two rooms. The man groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure that seemed unusual.

Thwack,thwack, thwack, thwack. The bat struck his behind twenty times before she stopped. It occurred to Ponsonby that she had cleverly struck his balls a number of times inflicting excruciating pain on the man.

" Have you learnt your lesson you naughty boy?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress H but I am still hard, please let me relieve myself? Please!!" the man gasped and begged at her feet.

"Very well if you must but you must lick up your cum when you finish," she reluctantly agreed to his request and released the cock ring from his blue balls and purple cock.

Squatting before he he pumped the cock for only five time before cum squirted from the tip and onto the wooden floor in front of him. Squeezing the last drop he knelt down and licked off each drop from the floor as the woman looked on from just above him. Satisfied she told him to dress and get out. Just as he reached for the door Ponsonby was there and ushered the man out of the apartment without a word.

Barely five minutes later Lord Grimmelthorpe was at the door to take Ms Hardbroom away.

"Before we get the Lady your Lordship can I have a word?" Ponsonby requested firmly.

"Well what is it man?" the man said angrily as he lit a cigarette.

"I have considered what could possibly happen should some dishonourable gentlemen take a record of people having their desires met. It could possibly have a less than desirable effect on my employer and I would not like that, therefore I have made a record on videotape about various conversations that may have occurred. Naturally nothing would happen if my employer is not involved and proper financial renumeration was given say twenty five percent," Ponsonby finished watching the angry man in front of him.

Grimmelthorpe said nothing but nodded his head leaving Ponsonby relieved. He quickly ushered the angry man and Ms Hardbroom from the apartment and went to His Lordship who was bubbling with conversation.

"That was very exciting Ponsonby, took me back to my school days you know, though she was very easy on him" he stopped and then looked at Ponsonby before continuing," You know that woman reminded me of Nanny, a damned fine woman that, a damned fine woman."

With that comment he left the room muttering to himself leaving a very perplexed Ponsonby.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers