The Fetish Files

Story Info
The variety of things we enjoy...
3.1k words
4.49
23.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

In recent months I've had the pleasure of a reunion of sorts with Elaine, the Danish lass who I wrote about in chapter 12 or so of my confessions. Now I've not climbed in between the sheets with her, it was more a case of us collectively running thru the weird and wonderful things that turn us on, or off as the case may be.

Now I won't get too carried away here, it's intended more as an exercise to share the acts that we crave in order to achieve that endorphin rush.

Let's first of all cover a very basic aspect of my sexuality. I love older women, always have done. In hindsight it's quite obvious that a good number of the women I've indulged with would nowadays be defined as cougars, yet to me it was just a natural drive. The second aspect I've always rather enjoyed in a woman is boldness, or decisive action. By nature I'm much the same, so given an opportunity to indulge I've rarely passed up the chance...yeah ok, call me a man whore if you wish.

Looking back at my training with Maggie, in chapter 2, one of the elements I didn't elaborate on at the time was her love of having a pussy full of spunk.

I'm not analysing anything here, just sharing how as we got more and more into playing with each other, the one thing she got off on big time, was going out with a freshly delivered load of spunk in her juicy cunt. Now on the outside she could play the prim and proper office lady, yet take her to lunch with a load of cum soaking out of her bare pussy under a skirt, that load slowly coating her thighs and soaking into her stocking tops...all the while having a scent of sex emanating from her pores...the grin on her face was just a picture of pure lust.

Take this to the next level, we attended several functions where she walked around in this manner, stockings and suspenders with a skirt an inch or two above the knee, lovely snug top showing her medium sized breasts in a delightfully restrained manner...all the while my spunk oozing from her naked snatch.

Imagine later on in the evening her delight when one of the guys felt her up, and found a naked cunt with man cream already oozing from it. This one event...just made her grin for months!

And funnily enough, in sharing this with Elaine recently, she just grinned and let on that she went thru a phase where she just loved sucking a load from a hard cock for the taste and texture of hot spunk. Now Elaine sucked me dry on quite a few occasions, and she got the thrill Maggie would get from her kick so to speak, yet her own preference was to be fresh and clean.

So it seemed a little odd that Elaine then shared she went thru a stage of enjoying golden showers, which leads me to taking another lady from my past to mind, and sharing that unusual element.

Take Judy from chapter 6. She was a little shy at first, if quite forward about her desire for cock, but getting her to fully open up about what she's really wanting took a little while. Golden showers is where this took us eventually.

Now I'm of the opinion, right or wrong, that if a guy creates an atmosphere of not judging a lady for expressing her weird and wonderful desires...it can unleash her inner slut. I firmly believe that most women can take on a wanton slutty demeanour, without alcohol, in the right atmosphere.

So our experimenting with golden showers was one of those aspects she'd dabbled in a little in her younger years, without much success, and I could tell by the very careful way in which she laid the topic on the table she was worried it would turn me off. Far from it! To some it may seem depraved, but Judy wanted to be pissed on, that warm stream with its unique scent hitting her body just took her to another level.

It was hard for her to reciprocate when I asked her to piss all over me in return, but once again, she saw the responses and that changed her outlook. Her backyard was large and private, so we could freely frolic naked. Seeing we worked together, the simple act of her guzzling a couple of bottles of water just before finish time was that subtle signal. I got her to the point of pissing in my mouth, which in turn led to her feeling at ease when I'd make her squirt using my fingers and tongue...then after a brief pause just carry on licking and fingering.

She admitted that encouraging her to piss in my mouth was a barrier breaking moment for her. No need to share that the post shower sex sessions were always fantastic?!

Sex in places where one can be caught at it was one of the things that Lois, chapter 15 or 16, was very much in to. She was one of the older of the ladies I dallied with, and she came across at times as holding on to the last of her femme fatale years, at least in the urgency with which she'd set up and pursue opportunities to be pleasured in semi public places.

At the place where we worked together, one such obvious location was a strong room where the more valuable items were kept in the warehouse. Only a handful of people had keys to this room, and combined with Lois' penchant for being fingered it offered the prime opportunity. So on several occasions I was down on my knees, with a clipboard alongside me just in case, while licking and fingering Lois while her skirt was partly lifted. Once the door was unlocked, I'd swiftly pull my head away, but then keep two fingers wriggling in her dripping cunt until we could see who was coming in and what we needed to do.

The kicker in this was in the break room later on, I'd see Lois and the simple act of sniffing my fingers or licking them subtly was enough to make her swoon a little. To her my penchant for eating pussy was a little odd, as if she couldn't get her head around the fact that me getting her off got me going big time as well.

Going to the movies a few times with Lois was an adventure as well, for I'd invariably have licked, fingered and fucked her senseless for an hour or two beforehand, so the slightest flicker of her clit with my naughty fingers would set her on the path to orgasm...which she'd muffle as much as she could. Then licking my fingers would just make her roll her eyes and at times she'd be off again.

Conversely, once I'd introduced Lois to CBT she got into the lovely thumb and forefinger grip on my nut sac, then twist and watch me squirm while my dick would twitch wildly. The ability to tease, torment and please each other was short lived yet immensely enjoyable.

The goddess of sex I talked about in chapter 26 was a rather special mature lady. Jeanette had similarities to Lois, in the sense of wanting to grasp her last few years of head turning abilities into physical fucking fun. The funny thing here is that Jeanette, to this day, has legs that make my balls hang low...and she's in her late fifties now.

How do I know? Well, she's got her sixtieth birthday coming up, and sought me out as the entertainment for a dirty weekend (on the sly of course, since we're both married) after the official birthday party. Mmmm, tempting but not a good idea.

Anyway, when we played together some years back, I was convinced she was the perfect specimen to experiment with. I told her I'd take her to the point I'd make her cum just by tweaking a nipple.

Now you may have read about some of the stuff we did together, some vanilla, some not so vanilla, so this challenge actually appealed to Jeanette. Her nipples were quite large, in the sense they'd protrude like pencil erasers at the slightest sense of her arousal. Luckily she wasn't shy at all about her rock hard nipples poking thru whatever she was wearing at the time.

The lead-up to this making her cum by tweaking her nipples was fun though, bit by bit I'd tell her my intentions. Her collection of toys was extensive, with one of her favourites being a vibrating egg she could stuff in her always ready and wet pussy whenever she'd get home alone, and just wanted to simmer along slowly. I bought a bra for her, a lovely lace number that was the perfect fit. I got her to put it on and then proceeded to cut nipple holes in this delightfully flimsy garment.

Her breasts weren't that big anyway, 34B if I recall correctly, but it just made her nipples just so lovely in the way they'd now poke thru. A light summer dress we picked up on a shopping expedition, and her collection of heels was extensive enough to make a selection from. Once I'd made it clear to her that my intention was to lick suck and fuck her senseless all morning, have her wear a pair of high heels, the modified bra and her lovely summer dress...and that I'd be making her cum in the café of my choosing for a late lunch, she got into this idea with much gusto!

By the time we'd gone thru a marathon session in the morning, showered and gotten into it some more, my anticipation was building to having this lovely tall slender lady quietly stifling an orgasm as I'd gently roll one of her nipples in a semi public place. It went off rather well, her looking into my eyes, her lips slightly parted as her eyes then rolled back a bit as she then closed her mouth as her body couldn't resist any longer. Yes we were spotted, but got merely a sly grin from an older lady who'd been carefully observing our interactions.

After we got out of the café, Jeanette was stunned at how much she'd gushed, how exciting it had been for her, and how she'd not believed this act could be carried out in a public setting, even though we'd done this in bed a few times already.

One of the more open women I've had quite a few encounters with over the years was Suzie, the lass I encountered whilst trucking to Gisborne. Can't remember what chapter, but she'd pop up from time to time during the nineties and we always had lusty fun.

Her thing was touching my crotch, often and firmly, especially in public where other women might be able to see, never too overt. In a shop, she'd be fondling the merchandise on the shelf with one hand and her other would invariably run along my stiffening cock. I'm not shy, yet her ability to fondle my enthusiastic cock and keep it at least partly erect during shopping outings was a little more extrovert than I really enjoy.

Still, seeing her nipples go hard as she'd feel my dick twitch, in a jewellers' store admiring the display...wickedly delicious all the same. This playful part of her also enjoyed placing a foot firmly in my crotch under the table during dinner, thus keeping me at attention, and it's this part she enjoyed so much, feeling my stiffness and warmth in response to her playing.

A very simple fantasy was shared by Christina (chapter 7) and it was all about "picking her up" whilst she was out with a group of girls, taking her outside, eating her out to orgasm and then the two of us resuming the party with the girls. All whilst wearing a "I have just been licked" grin.

We did this several times actually, but the first time was delicious in a unique way, since over a few drinks she partly shared the story with a few of the girls about the banana I ate out of her hot cunt the first night we frolicked at her place. Admiring glances from some girls, and it also set the scene for some "can I share him" questions, which I've found mighty weird throughout the years.

Another tale about cum and what some women want to do with it, from Tina in chapter 27 or 28 I think. She was a little chubby lass, and had some mild self esteem issues at first. The thing she shared after a good spell of playtime was how she loved having a load of spunk in her high heels, her toes drenched in sticky smelly drying pearls of man juice is how she put it.

Her job as a merchandiser would see her working in public places regularly, and once she told me how hot it made her to have her toes wriggling in spunk when she was out in public...well, I just couldn't help but oblige that strange desire.

Well ok, I shouldn't call it strange, but at the time it seemed a little odd. But once again, create that environment where a woman feels at ease and the fantasies and fetishes come out. She'd collect her husbands' spunk and mine in a jar, milking me dry into the jar several times in the lead-up to one of her public display days, then when I'd sneakily go by to see her on one of those days...again, the grin would give her naughty side away. Needless to say it would ruin a pair of heels, but she didn't care, she'd be dripping wet by days' end and would need thorough fucking to alleviate her all day self inflicted foreplay.

So I've shared quite a few aspects that my lovers have enjoyed, now let me lay a couple of my own on the table. My driving force is pleasure, and for me it's derived from eating pussy, but I love it when a woman can torture my balls quite firmly prior to letting me eat her out.

With the right woman, one who loves CBT as a means of foreplay, this will invariably mean she'll be dripping wet and ready to go once her desire to torment me gives way to her need for her pussy to cum. Again with the right woman, fucking her thru a string of orgasms before I let my load go deep in her pussy, then without delay eat that fresh cream pie out of her.

This in turn leads to another set of orgasms on her part, which leads to my cock wanting to be enveloped in her pussy some more. This cycle of lick fuck lick fuck lick can go on for hours I've found, to the point where the length of time my cock has been bathed in hot pussy juice makes it feel thoroughly moisturised and baby bottom smooth. This sensation can last a day or two, and it serves as a lusty reminder to myself whenever I take a piss...at the fun I had not so long ago!

And yes I've had the pleasure of spending time with two women in my playtime days who possessed the exact qualities I waxed lyrical about just above. Those were some years...

Yet another thing that has developed in me is my liking of hairy pussy. Let's talk briefly about Anne-Marie (chapter 16) as well as Judy (chapter 6) who were two examples of horny as hell women with a lovely bushy pussy. Heck, both of them talked about their pussy as their cunt, so let me be blunt as they were. Judy was around 40 or so when I first fucked her, whereas Anne-Marie was at least 65 when I plunged my late twenties cock into her juicy box.

Judy was a little shy at first, whereas Anne-Marie had a very decisive "let me get this hard prong into me" type of demeanour about her right from the first time she got her fingers wrapped around my lovely fat cock. No wonder I love older women, for between Rose and Anne-Marie that was one hell of a summer!

The shameless way in which Anne-Marie would call me up, just say: "Come service me!" and then be literally ready at the front door, her furry snatch with beads of juice on the hairs around her hungry opening...very demanding and yet also never failing to make me rock hard instantly! Ok, this was a pure lust scenario from both sides, with Anne-Marie openly telling me on numerous occasions that she loves my hard fuck stick ramming her hungry cunt morning noon and night.

What's wrong with a mature lady who just goes after what she wants? She was getting exactly what she wanted in a somewhat discreet and easily accessible manner, and hell, so was I after all!! On some level it's immoral, yet the times I'd frantically fucked and pumped Anne-Marie in her hallway in the late afternoon, emptying my first load in her hungry snatch, then frolic at a more relaxed pace on her bed, only to end up on the back deck with me eating her furry snatch out and driving her wild as I'd suckle our combined juices from her...yum!

Thinking back, it's easy to see how a completely bare shaved or waxed pussy never really appealed to me, at least leave some fur for my nose to run in while my tongue is diving between your folds...combine that bit of fur with a bossy mature lass and my cock is ready in an instant.

In looking back it's fair to say I've had my share of fun, mostly down to just going with the flow of the moment and hardly letting an opportunity slip by. Never one to go for overly exhibitionist type of fun, more indulging in that one on one intensity that can only really be had between two lovers who feel comfortable and safe in the moment. The weirdest aspect of all this is the fact that the hottest lovers have often been those who at first glance look a little plain, or at least not dressed with the desperate "look at me" thing going on.

On a daily basis I take quiet delight in my past experiences, not that I keep in touch with many of the ladies I've played with, yet at times I run into an old lover and depending on the circumstances we either chat and catch up...or more often than not we're both in the presence of our current spouses and just grin quietly.

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers