The Feud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body had grown warm, and only then did she take notice of the effects the alcohol, the lighting, and the affection was having upon her. To receive this attention from her twin sister wasn't an entirely new experience to her—in fact, they explored one-another frequently in earlier years, and even played together on reunions not unlike this one. Still, even with such a vainly beautiful woman resting upon Anadia, leaving delicate kisses at her neck, her mind remained burdened.

"I fear I... I am beyond a point of no return," she said in a hush, "if I feed my addiction... I will binge—I will turn, and no one—nothing can stop me."

Staci paused, resting her head upon her sister's shoulder and nuzzling into the curve of her neck. "The only way is to ease yourself back into your old regimen. Small doses."

There was a certain twist to her words that told her she had something in mind, and before Anadia could ask more, Staci took her hand and led her up off of the couch—and out of the inn.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that..." Staci replied, turning back to her to take both of Anadia's hands into her own, "I'll take good care of you. Just follow me."

The Sin'dorei people had always revered the Sun, but at the heart of their capital sat Murder Row, a seam of Silvermoon named for its high rate of crime and shady denizens. Thick, silk drapes stretched and crossed over the glorified back alley, as if to shamefully conceal its evil from the heavens above. The hunter knew she had had too much to drink as her eyes fell to Staci's well-rounded backside and long legs. She was not as muscular as herself, but still a sight to behold, even to her twin.

Staci took a sudden turn through a veiled passage and down a spiraled ramp, speaking vaguely about the importance of forming connections and making friends in high and low places. Anadia followed along all too willingly, holding onto the golden railing of the stepless staircase, as the hue around them changed from a dim magenta to a vibrant green. "The Sanctum," Staci had called it, bore the resemblances of a club, a lounge, and dark altar all at once. A large emerald sphere levitated at the room's center, with several floating crystals frozen in orbit around the object. Anadia recognized them well; the fel energy they gave off was unmistakable.

"No," she said, "No, I won't feed—if I do this, I'll lose control. I can't control it—it's like... climaxing. Once you start, you don't stop yourself, you just want to ride it longer and—"

"Sh-sh-sh-shh..." Staci hushed, putting a finger to her sister's lips, before directing her across the room. The Sanctum was hardly what one would consider to be a place of privacy, but the peculiar crowd inside of it didn't seem to mind or notice their presence. In fact, the twins were among the most modestly dressed there. Numerous blood elf, orc, and troll men sat and lay in half-dress, with shirts off, open robes, and less, pacified either by the demonic energies flowing from the various crystals or the "affections" of their leather-clad succubi. Among them all, however, Staci and Anadia were the only mortal women present.

On any other occasion, Anadia would have insisted on leaving this place; but in her inebriation and desperation, the intoxicating glow of the demonic crystals seemed to beckon her further into the room. Doubt wafted from her mind the more she stared into the radiant green; this was exactly where she wanted to be. Staci guided her to a round canopy bed nearby and sat her down, straddling her lap and slowly breaking her line of sight. Anadia looked up at her twin, her facial features etched in darkness, but her eyes gleaming with vivacious color. The fel taint that gave them their emerald hue drew her in and enraptured her, giving life to something within that Anadia had never felt before.

The two women laid their hands upon one-another, Staci working her nimble fingers at every link and strap binding Anadia's armor to her body, but Anadia hadn't the patience. She worked to unfasten the hidden buttons and clasps that kept her sister's garments intact, yet grew frustrated with her own clumsiness and began to pull them apart.

It struck her as odd that Staci didn't mind her clothes being damaged, and the more she hurried to undress her, the less the situation felt right. She sighed and rubbed her own eyes before driving her fingertips back through her hair, "What am I doing? Why am I doing this...?"

"Because you need to."

"Do I...?"

Anadia was silenced with a kiss from her sister, a thought and sensation that should have repulsed her, but instead put her in a state of hedonistic ease. Something so sweet, so simple was just what she needed to feel, and as Staci parted her lips with her own, she grew calmer and quieter. Though the two had indulged themselves with such taboo pleasures in the past, it had been almost a decade since their last encounter, and so much had changed in her that it was almost a new experience. Staci broke this trance when she released a familiar breath into Anadia's ear, and she opened her eyes to see that Staci had almost entirely disrobed herself, revealing a simple black bra and short skirt to the hunter. She filled out her top well, and though what was within was nothing she hadn't seen before, Staci had a haughty air about her that Anadia was eager to affect with her earthy touch.

Not seeing clearly, but familiar with her sister's clothing preferences, she reached up and unclasped Staci's bra from the front before pulling the undergarment back and the straps clean off of her shoulders. The priestess gasped with shock and mock-disapproval, covering herself. Anadia cackled likely, calling a modicum of attention to the pair. Staci let a smile show, and her fingers parted to reveal a glimpse of her body.

"You never did care much for foreplay..."

Anadia laughed, "This is foreplay." She reached up and squeezed at the priestess' chest, taking in the weight and size as she cupped and kneaded them—suddenly the aggressor on this occasion, but being the slightly older and typically dominant one between the two. Staci attempted to resist her power play, but failed as the redhead rolled her pink nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She faltered audibly, having full but very sensitive boobs, and Anadia took it upon herself to strike in her sister's moment of weakness.

Staci let out short, pitched moan. "N-no!" she cried vainly as Anadia sat up from beneath her and took a nipple into her mouth, lashing at it with her tongue, intending to show her sister who was in control, as well as how much she needed this. Though the blonde's lips formed a sound of protest, her hips told her otherwise. She gave a subtle grind against Anadia's own—not enough to make significant contact, but a very clear signal as far as the hunter was concerned. She could not bother to divert her attention to it now, though; the feeling of Staci's nipple in her mouth (while mindlessly palming the other) was all too satisfying, and added to her already deep sense of comfort. Her sister seemed to notice this, and ceased her resistance, placing a hand at the back of Anadia's neck and another down her back, unlatching more of her armor.

Anadia could feel inexplicable weight falling from her body, having grown used to bearing her mail armor almost everywhere she went, and she found the sensation to be freeing. Beneath her gear she was better toned and a bit more tanned than Staci, but their bodies were otherwise indistinguishable from one-another. She hardly noticed the sound of her gear being tossed aside as she released Staci's nipple and kissed at her cleavage, enveloping herself in the sweet, crisp scent of expensive perfume, her hands still groping incessantly.

Anadia felt fingers resting gently upon her shoulders—then a fierce push that sent her down into the bed. Staci drifted higher on her body, and it was only then that it occurred to the hunter that the upper-half of her own body was exposed as well. Staci paid little mind to her sister's wants and desires, however, as she repaid no favors to her breasts and instead opted to pin her down at each wrist. Anadia suppressed a laugh and opted not to throw her off, knowing that it would only result in a more dangerous reprisal. She may not have had a taste for foreplay, but she had always valued strategy.

The blonde began to grind upon Anadia's waist and stomach, the mini-skirt that was once hidden beneath her robes now hiking up with every slow, back-and-forth motion. Gradually it drew back to reveal a pair of matching black lingerie, and Anadia wondered whether she had planned their heated evening. Of course she didn't mind one way or the other, but was receiving little from Staci's grinding aside from the subtle dampness that was forming just below her navel.

Her sister looked down upon her and bit her lip, pushing her crotch harder against Anadia's body as she basked in her position of power. Though it amused the hunter at first, she was beginning to feel insulted, as a common dog might when another would make this same motion upon its backside—she was not to be subjugated or humiliated. Not by her.

Staci began to slow down, letting her head and golden locks fall back and her eyes close as she rocked herself to what sounded like a distant precursor to orgasm. Anadia would not even allow her that much. As the blonde groaned loudly, her twin maneuvered her arms free and turned the tables upon her, grabbing Staci at the elbows and pushing her off.

They were drawing more of attention to themselves now, as two half-naked, wrestling blood elf women would be expected to, but Anadia was oblivious. Her entanglement with Staci had absorbed all of her attention—even away from her panging hunger for magic. Staci growled and scowled at her for interrupting her fun, but was easily subdued with a fevered (if out-of-place) kiss. Anadia's lips locked with hers, feeling the soft flesh part for just a moment, and piercing between them with her tongue. Staci met it with hers, but was futile in any further resistance as her sister carefully explored her mouth.

Anadia felt the priestess ease some and partially withdrew from the kiss to remove the skirt and panties from her body, giving the men in the room a full view of her naked body. The hunter broke away in full, allowing some of her aggression to subside as she undid her belt and allowed her scaled leggings to fall away from her and off of the bed, unclasping and kicking away her boots as well. Though Anadia's chestpiece secured her enough to forego a bra, beneath the leggings she wore a dark red thong. Within moments, that too was gone.

This is happening, Anadia thought. Here, at the fringe of the Sanctum. Now, in front of this audience. She wondered if it was the addiction that had elicited this change of attitude in her; things that made her roll her eyes or even wretch, things that she would never do suddenly seemed so exciting, so enticing. Staci wiped all of the concerns from her mind with a curling of her finger. Anadia sneered and climbed atop her, ascending the length of her sister's naked body.

"I don't know why you bother fighting anymore... You know how this always ends."

Staci narrowed her eyes, but not her smile. "There's no thrill in taming a beast that won't put up a—mmmff."

Anadia interrupted Staci's crude impression in an equally crude and unequivocally lewd manner, taking her twin sister by the hair and pulling her mouth directly onto her sweet spot. Her muffled disapproval ceased as the hunter tightened her grip on her blonde locks and she began to submit to her whim. Anadia felt herself grin.

"Even after all these years, some things never change."

For being the child of nature, she was very well-trimmed. While her addiction had consumed her thoughts in recent weeks, her only means of coping was to adhere to her usual routines and hope for slow reprieve or sudden break-through. Anadia was well-accustomed to and almost always prepared for this activity. In spite of having enjoyed a number of generous gentleman callers and handsome high elf prisoners, a woman's lips delivered a unique sensation. The first contact seemed to send sparks up her spine that cascaded down to her fingertips, and a much greater one followed as Staci's tongue began to probe and glide along the outer edges of her slit, tracing along her lips and finding their way inward.

It was pleasurable, but did not sate the fire inside Anadia, who sought revenge for Staci's display. She reached down and massaged her fingertips into Staci's scalp as she moved toward her clit, Anadia's hands circling outward until the priestess' opened her eyes at the arbitrary affection. They shared a loving gaze—until Anadia gripped her hair again and forced herself upon her twin sister's mouth. The hunter emitted a grunt of pure emotional satisfaction, grinding herself into Staci's face. The crowd was enjoying it as well.

"C'mon, lap it up!"

The sporadic sound of chuckling and clapping arose around them. The attention drove Anadia wild. She humped Staci's eager mouth, hardly giving her the chance to do anything advanced, but enjoying it none-the-less. Her warm, sappy saliva soon took the place of her juices, further reducing the friction against her lips.

"You call yourself a priestess? Huh?"

She gave off a muffled noise that could have either been a moan or words.

"Then cleanse me!" Anadia continued, mocking her sister. A few heartier laughs came from around her, and she turned to flash a smile at their audience. It all that was needed to catch a glimpse of what was going on around her; many of the warlocks had brandished their members and were stroking themselves openly. Her motions never stopped and Staci was keeping up nicely, but Anadia dared to turn to her other side, where she saw even more of the men, one or two of them relieving themselves with kneeled succubi, but keeping their eyes upon the feature presentation. A voice of reason in her head developed a term for this; an orgy. "I'm in the middle of an orgy. Am I really doing this?"

But the voice was quickly lost in ecstasy as Staci found and attacked her clit, lashing upon it with the full force of her tongue and suction from her lips. Anadia screamed in surprise and delight, nearing orgasm not only from being caught off-guard, but from being watched. "Fuck it," she thought, "Let 'em enjoy the show."

Growing bolder, she taunted her sister more, "C'mon, lick it clean! You're an embarrassment to the Light."

Staci didn't let the words go unpunished, and seemed desperate to keep up. Anadia felt bated breath upon her mound, and a finger enter into her body—a sign that her sister was getting tired, and wanted her to climax soon.

The hunter would not allow her the satisfaction. Not yet.

"Yeah, you're no priestess. You're just a slut, aren't you?"

Her sister's only answer was in action; she pushed in another finger and began to thrust in and out of her, not slowly, but rapidly—right away. Anadia pondered if she was angry, but was in too much pleasure to care. She tightened herself around Staci's hand, enjoying the sensation of her knuckles rubbing into her and her tongue drawing roses upon her clit, jolting her with every flick. There was little holding off, now, but she was determined to endure and enjoy.

"Aren't you?!" she roared, feeling herself plateau at the cusp of an all-too-soon climax.

Staci moaned out an obedient "uh-huh" through parted lips, but without letting her tongue leave Anadia's body. The satisfaction of seeing her pompous sister admit to such a thing, even with all of her success, was enough to send the hunter over the edge. Sweat glistened all over her body, but she did not care. Her knees had long since locked, but she did not want to move. Her gorgeous chest heaved upward in a final display for the warlocks around her, and Anadia howled out in orgasmic triumph.

The pillars of Azeroth itself seemed to rumble, as if the Makers were among the crowd and took it upon themselves to break into applause. A fantastic haze permeated the room and clouded her senses, but the reality was that the Sanctum had filled with applause and jubilation. She really was enjoying this—as much as any victory in the battlefield, as much as she knew would enjoy winning within the arena. She came down at last, both figuratively and literally settling beside Staci.

The priestess did not rest. Whether it was Anadia's humiliating words or her own arousal that was driving her up from the bed, no one but her could say, but she was quick to move into position. Anadia looked on, noting the rosy hue in her sister's cheeks, the dazed (and almost ditsy) manner in which her nearly raw, reddened mouth hung open, forming an expression befitting one who had just orally delivered an orgasm. Anadia's eyes drifted down to the swollen lips that protruded ever so slightly from her flushed, hairless mound. Though she at first thought of how her sister must have ached for satisfaction, she came to chuckle at her shaved body, which was no doubt to spare Staci the embarrassment of someone finding out that she was not, in fact, a blonde.

Anadia began to sober up—even as Staci lowered her slit down and directly upon her own, she began to take note of her surroundings and the situation. She felt her leg lift and rest further aside to make room for her twin's display of tribadism, but she realized that that was just what it was. A display.

She was being watched, gawked at, masturbated to, naked and helpless and with a thirst for magic that was still unquenched. She felt her expression melt from one of half-lit delight to disturbed shame. The only thing that kept her afloat were Staci's weighty gyrations that brushed over her clit, and though her regret would soon pull her into an abyss of tears, her sister's company and actions were doing an excellent job of slowing the fall. Anadia shut her eyes in an attempt to lose herself, but each upward motion Staci made acted like jumper cables upon her body, and she was forced to watch.

Staci's sex-teased hair danced with each movement, her sweat-beaded breasts rising and falling, her flat but toneless abs, her taut but strained thighs, all moving in unison to a beat only she could hear. Anadia began to feel something she hadn't in years. It was when she, too, opened her eyes, that the frigid world around her seemed to crumble away into a stream of consciousness.

The priestess' long brows furrowed with concern; she was always an intuitive thinker, and could read Anadia as well as any piece of scripture. After a few more slow, steady thrusts of her hips (the last followed by a heartfelt moan), Staci adjusted herself and fell forward into Anadia's chest, kissing between them but stopping to speak.

"Something the matter...?" she whispered, before taking a nipple into her mouth. Their humping continued, but with less gusto. The men hardly seemed to take notice, but Anadia was making it a point not to take notice of them either.

She shook her head in response, lying. She knew Staci could see through it, and counted on the fact that she would. They shared a brief, but full kiss, lulling Anadia into an ease that was both natural and nostalgic at once. She looked into Staci's eyes and brushed her hair over her pointed ear, another hand finding its way onto the small of her back. A feeling started to well up inside of her.

"Do you trust me?" Staci asked with only the faintest hint of flirtatiousness. It did not faze Anadia that her nipple was being teased at that same moment. She realized—she remembered. She loved her sister.

Anadia's lips formed another smile at last, and she nodded with soft "Yes."