The Fiancée and the Pendant

Story Info
An unusual find in an antique store.
7.5k words
4.48
54.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

I had heard a rumor of its existence, but I had never expected to actually see it with my own eyes.

"It" was a necklace featuring a bejeweled white octopus. It was a large pendant, nearly as large as my hand, featuring two large blue crystals for eyes and countless little cloudy-white crystals to represent the many suction cups along its eight twisting tentacles. The pendant hung from a golden chain, and would definitely make the wearer the center of attention in any situation.

"Hey hon," I called out softly. "Come look at this."

The old antique store was the last place I would have expected to find something like this. Not only did my fiancée look in my direction when I called her, but so did the store owner. The old balding man approached me somewhat quickly, and I was almost certain that there was a glimmer of recognition in his eyes once he realized that I was looking at the octopus pendant. The old man's cane was loud with each impact on the aging wooden floor, which truly made him seem like one of the antiques being offered for sale and made the necklace's presence in such a place all the more unusual.

"There were supposedly only three of those ever made," the old man croaked, his voice carrying a slight tone of amusement as he approached me.

"I've heard a rumor of its existence," I assured him.

"Oh?" The shop owner's surprise was visible in his face, and suddenly he had a newfound respect for me despite my young age and my even younger fiancée.

"I've traveled a lot," I said, purely to simplify the explanation. "I've seen a lot of things and heard a lot of stories and rumors. But this is one rumor which I had believed was simply just that: a rumor."

"Ah! Smart young man..." Standing on the other side of the display case now, the old man fidgeted with a key ring attached to his belt, his hand slightly unsteady as he found the proper key and slid it home into the lock.

By this time, my fiancée had appeared at my side. "Oh my..." she whispered, and I knew that she instantly liked the necklace, especially the pendant.

"What do you think?" I asked her quietly.

"It's... it's weird," she answered, her tone one of surprise, "but it's strangely beautiful."

"I think it'd be perfect for you," I said, running a hand through her long amber mane.

Looking up at me, she pleaded with her eyes. Nothing more needed to be said. Although I had been considering buying it for her anyhow, the expression in her bright eyes was more than enough to convince me to part with some cash.

By this time, the old shop keeper had extracted the pendant and its necklace from the display case. He kept it on the display stand, presenting it to us for inspection. The octopus pendant had a noticeable scratch on it near the crown of the octopus, and noting that, I instantly began planning how to haggle for this item. "How much?" I asked.

The price, while hefty, was not nearly as high as I had expected, making haggling unnecessary. Either this truly was not what I thought it was and instead was simply a replica of a rumor, or the antique man had decided that I was the right person to buy it.

I also bought the small display stand, so that my fiancée would be able to display the unique pendant whenever she was not wearing it.

*****

"Let's take a drive," I suggested after dinner that evening.

"Sounds good. Where to?"

My eyes raked over my fiancée's body, and I loved the twinkle in her eye as she realized I was undressing her with my eyes. "How about Plateau Lake?"

"Long drive," she commented, "but that's fine with me."

She had been wearing the necklace since before we had left the antique store. The large white octopus pendant was indeed large – it was large enough that she had initially been a little uncomfortable about its size because it would further emphasize the smallish nature of her breasts, especially given that the pendant hung directly between her twin swells. But as the afternoon had turned into evening, she had become more accustomed to the pendant's presence and to its considerable weight. I had been openly admiring how it brushed across her chest as she moved, and had even once admitted my jealousy of the pendant and its location.

Nearly ninety minutes later, parked near the grassy shore of Plateau Lake, I stood against the car as my fiancée leaned with her back against me. This was a position we both enjoyed, for she has always had sensitive breasts and this position allowed me full and easy access to her chest. I fondled her openly, my nose in her hair, my nostrils filling with the remnants of her peach-scented shampoo. The mountain air was slightly cool, but for once she seemed impervious to its effects, her fingertips gently grazing my hips and my outer thighs as I kept fondling her chest.

"You're making me wet," she finally whispered between soft whimpers of delight. Her voice almost had a girlish quality to it, like a little girl begging her Daddy to buy her a Mickey Mouse balloon at a carnival.

"That's just fine with me," I assured her. "I like it when you're wet."

I did not need to see her face, for I could hear her smile.

The partly-cloudy sky turned to dark, the stars emerging as I slowly tantalized my fiancée. At last, the moon rose beyond the distant mountains, but was quickly hidden by the clouds.

It was time to test whether the octopus pendant was real or was just a replica of a rumor.

She gave a soft sound of disappointment as my hands slid down from her twin swells and moved over her stomach, but I was certain that my fiancée was smiling again as my hands reached for the base of her shirt. Instinctively, she stepped forward, giving me enough room between us to raise her shirt. Soon the shirt was in the grass beside the car, and she finally turned around to face me.

The kiss was warm and passionate. There was no doubt that all the time I had spent fondling her sweet swells had aroused her. The way she touched me, the way she kissed me, the way she pressed her body against mine all announced that she was horny.

I was horny as well, but thus far had been able to set aside my own arousal to focus on her pleasure. This was not intended to be one of those times when I dominated her and made her focus on my pleasure first and foremost. This was intended to be about her.

...and about testing the pendant trapped between us.

As the kiss deepened and became more intense, my large fingers fumbled at her back. Giggling at my stereotypical masculine ineptitude with a bra, she buried her face in my neck, hugging me tightly as I finally released the clasp of her bra. She rocked against my prominent length, once again forcing my mind to recognize that she was not the only person who was rather aroused at the moment.

I nudged her back slightly, and she complied, drawing the straps of the bra down her arms and standing topless before me. In the dim light, I admired her openly, my eyes drawn to her chest – not because of her breasts, not this time, but because of the great pendant hanging between her swells. Her pale skin seemed quite colorful compared to the pendant, and the large blue crystals marking the eyes of the octopus truly stood out like twin beacons.

"I'm more than just the pendant, you know!" she teased me, unable to hide her own grin.

Taking her hand, I guided my fiancée toward the lake itself, the scent of the water significant given the size of the lake. I had long been surprised that so few people ever came here, although the long bumpy dirt road may have created a significant psychological impediment for most people. As the creatures of the night went about their various activities and filled the air with sound, I finally stopped and knelt before the woman I adored, cupping her firm derrière as I placed a kiss to her covered mons.

She took the hint, and soon first her sandals and then her jeans had been discarded. She wore only a panty, and we both knew that she would soon be completely naked in The Great Outdoors once again. Perhaps she was thinking of the many times we had made love here alongside Plateau Lake. Perhaps she was thinking of the first time she had shared her body with me, which was on a cool autumn night as the clouds finally parted and allowed the stars to wink their approval as she rode me to the initial climax of our relationship.

"One more," I noted with a smile and a wink, and my fiancée selflessly bared her entire body to my appreciative gaze before stepping toward me again. She was indeed quite wet, my fingers gliding easily between and along her feminine folds, my touch making her shudder slightly at the intimate contact. The gentle breeze passing between her thighs almost certainly added to the moment for her, for one of the situations when her body seemed most responsive was when she was naked in Nature.

Behind her, I saw the distant trees brightening, and then noticed the grass lightening in a path approaching our position by the lake. A quick glance upward confirmed it: The clouds were moving, being pushed across the sky by the breeze and slowly allowing the light of the moon to befall the plateau. The moon was before me, behind her, so in this position, the test could not be fully completed, but there was time.

If necessary, we had all night to conduct this test.

I soon had my fiancée on her stomach in the grass, the pendant trapped beneath her. Her pale flesh was flawless save for an old scar near her lower spine from an operation early in her childhood. The tattoo of an octopus on the opposite side of her spine made me smile, as I was one of the few people who had ever seen it and knew that it was not because she truly liked octopuses, as she had told the few others who had seen her tattoo, but because she enjoyed the concept of tentacle sex. There is just something thrilling about being violated by something inhuman, she had explained to me once, and although I highly doubt that I'll ever get to experience it, I think it's something I would love to try once if I could ever get that chance. I really doubt I would turn down such an opportunity.

I traced the outline of her small tattoo while my free hand gently busied itself between her thighs, brushing along the lower part of her precious womanhood. The moonlight reached us, bathing us in its whitish-silver light, and more and more stars appeared as a wide gap in the clouds revealed the sky above the plateau.

I was still fully dressed. That was not unusual, as I would often be fully or mostly dressed when I dominated my fiancée, in large part because it helped to solidify my role as the dominant and her role as the submissive, especially when we would be assuming those roles for several hours. But given that I did not intend to dominate her on this night, I finally sat back on my heels and slithered out of my light flannel shirt and removed the t-shirt underneath, baring my chest to the moonlight as this special woman remained in the grass, waiting for what I would do next.

...or so I thought, for by the time I had cast my t-shirt aside, she had reached beneath herself to finger her clitoris. The rise and fall of her firm derrière was slight yet unmistakable as she slowly humped her own hand.

I stretched out alongside her, caressing her back. "Just think if there was an octopus with you right now," I taunted her with my soft words, "a tentacle slithering beneath you to play with your clit, to tease you slowly."

"Oh god..." she whispered. Her face turned toward me, and our eyes met briefly before her eyelids fluttered closed.

For quite some time, I kept taunting her as I continued to touch her. Despite myself, I soon realized that I was slowly moving against the ground, gaining a little relief from the pressure and the need building within me. It felt good to ease the tension within me, but if anything, that seemed to further solidify my prominent erection.

"...and then, slowly, another tentacle begins to press against your little star..."

Her whimper was louder as she imagined an octopus having its way with her, and my words faltered for a moment as I thought of the most recent time I had made use of her tightest passage. Between the enormous amount of lube we had used and the amount of practice employed over the previous few months, it had been perhaps the easiest entry of our anal exploits, and the penetration had certainly pleasured me beyond expectation – perhaps because it had been so easy to ease into her tightness on that occasion. Her cries on that night had truly been passionate and my love had been quite copious in response.

She almost certainly would not get that from an octopus: a discharge of octopus semen erupting from one or more tentacles. Neither of us even knew what an octopus' semen would look like or feel like, but given that everything we "knew" of tentacle sex was entirely based on fantasy, perhaps it did not matter.

"Would you want to feel that tentacle erupt inside you?" I challenged her, my words still soft and loving.

She nodded slowly, her mind split between my taunting and her self-induced pleasure.

"Roll to your back," I instructed her.

It was time for the test.

My fiancée complied, turning slowly, the pendant falling to the outside of her right breast. After inching myself a little closer to her, I picked up the pendant and replaced it between her breasts, positioning the pendant over her heart. The firmness of her nipples was unmistakable in the bright moonlight, the altitude definitely helping to make them stand out quite nicely as their short shadows left two darkened areas on her pale breasts. The moonlight also caught the various crystals just right, just perfectly, causing them all to shine mesmerizingly as the young woman's chest rose and fell with her breathing.

I kissed her cheek as my hand caressed her stomach. She was still masturbating slowly, and brought her other hand into use between her thighs as well.

And then I saw that rumor was very much reality.

It began with the two large blue crystals glowing slightly. Even though I had read of what was rumored to happen when the test conditions were met, it was still rather surprising to see the blue crystals' internal illumination. The twin glows grew in intensity, and I knew that she could not feel anything different given that she never flinched and she never stopped masturbating – in fact, she was writhing more prominently as she pleasured herself with both hands.

To my amazement, the cloudy-white crystals all began to fade, slowly disappearing into the eight twisting tentacles. On closer inspection, I saw that they were not truly sinking into the tentacles – the tentacles were actually thickening, slowly and subtly.

I returned my gaze to my fiancée's face, and it was clear that she had no idea of the action taking place atop her sternum. Her eyes were still closed, her lips parted as she panted softly from the pleasure coursing outward from the base of her torso.

"Cum for me, hon," I implored her softly. As her hands moved even faster and harder, as her body moved with greater passion, as her voice spiraled higher in volume, the light within the blue crystals intensified and the tentacles thickened to the point that the cloudy-white crystals were completely lost from my view.

That was when the lengthening began.

That, she could feel. She knew that something was "wrong," that something was not happening as expected. My fiancée looked to me, her half-open lust-clouded eyes questioning even as her masturbation continued. Looking deep into her eyes, I simply repeated myself:

"Cum for me."

The sounds of the night creatures seemed to cease. I could no longer hear the rustling of the leaves from the breeze caressing the nearby trees. All I could hear was her panting, her soft cries, the sloshing of her wetness as she plundered her own body.

"Cum for me. Go ahead, cum for me."

Her eyes closed, she appeared to be absolutely unaware of the eight pure-white tentacles lengthening and thickening as they moved outward from the seemingly-tiny head of the octopus pendant. Several tentacles spread across each quivering hard-tipped breast. As a tentacle brushed across a nipple, her voice spiked, but other than that, she gave no sign of knowing that the pendant had come to life with its blue crystal eyes glowing with a greater intensity.

I was amazed at my own reaction. Outwardly, I continued to caress my fiancée's stomach. Inwardly, however, I thought this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. One of my favorite visions had long been seeing a thoroughly-fucked young woman collapsed on a bed or on a floor, her face partially obscured by her lengthy disheveled hair with a nice flow of gooey white trickling from her body. Seeing this pendant come to life and begin to spread its reach across my fiancée's bare uncovered chest, especially with the knowledge that I was no longer looking at a rumor, was almost enough to make me reach orgasm even without stroking myself.

"I... I f-feel it..." she noted between moans, indicating that she was aware of what was happening, although whatever was left of her rational mind was almost certainly questioning why and how an inanimate object had come to life.

Two of the tentacles began to veer down her body, and recognizing this, I removed my hand from her stomach. Once I recognized where those two tentacles were heading, I reached for my fiancée's hands and gently pried them away, ending her masturbation. She did not seem to mind, however, apparently having also recognized where those two tentacles were going and what purpose they were about to fulfill, but her voice continued to mew and gasp, I presume because the end of the masturbation allowed her to focus on the eight tentacles and the sensations they were creating, especially the six tentacles writhing across her sensitive little breasts.

The large blue crystals forming the octopus' eyes were full of light, the glow from within quite intense. Still the pair of tentacles moved down her body, and when one of them finally brushed over her clitoris, her lithe body visibly jumped as if a strong electric current had just passed through her, her voice again spiking, her arms and legs momentarily flailing.

I sat up and changed position, moving to kneel between her spread legs. I was glad that I had moved, for I was able to watch as the second wayward tentacle slipped its tip between my fiancée's labia, dipping into the wetness, and soon began to slowly fill her while still continuing to thicken. I had to hold her legs apart to counter her instinct to close them, and ended up holding her ankles over my shoulders.

And then the inhuman sex truly began.

While the tip of one tentacle moved slowly back and forth across her clitoris like someone just learning to strum a guitar string, the thickest tentacle moved into and out of her body like a human erection. I was amazed to watch the pure-white object violating this woman, and even more amazed as how accepting she was of this most unusual plight. She did not try to tear the living pendant from her chest and throw it into the lake – instead, she caressed several of the tentacles kneading her breasts, as if giving the semi-sentient pendant permission to have its kinky way with her.

"This is so weird," I breathed, quite attuned to the throbbing within my jeans, "in a very, very good way..."

My fiancée finally opened her eyes, looking initially up at me with large eyes full of wonder, curiosity, and especially trust. That was why she was able to be so calm during this most unusual of sexual circumstances: She trusted me, trusted my judgment in having shown her the octopus pendant when we were in the antique store, trusted that I would never have put her in this unique situation if I had been uncertain about her safety.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers