The Field Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Love with her teacher in the public locker room.
2.1k words
4.28
64k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note - If you haven't read the first chapter, please do so. Positive and constructive feedback is appreciated. Please comment on what you liked/would like. More notes will be at the end of the story. Enjoy!

*****

The water was cold, like thousands of tiny frozen bubbles clinging to my skin. I gasped as the wave carried me deeper into the ocean and giggled a little, relieving all the stress and worries I had, temporarily of course. My feet gripped on to the smooth sand underneath the surface of the violent yet calm waves. My bright yellow bikini top, pressed tightly against my breasts, making me slightly uncomfortable but aroused at the same time. I thought about Mr Rayner, and how my innocence melted in his hands. I lusted for that moment again. My hand subconsciously moved downwards, slipping into my underwear. I lightly brushed my fingers against my own slit, gentle enough so that it tickled, but arousing me greatly. My other hand moved up to my breasts, squeezing my nipples through the fabric until they became hard. I continued to caress myself until I became conscious of what I was doing, a couple of seconds later, a couple of seconds too late. I quickly retracted my hands and scanned around, seeing if anyone had witnessed what I had been doing; and 2 people had.

To no surprise, Mr Rayner had been staring right at me when I looked at him. He was sneakily jerking himself off, through his pants. I turned around, blushing in embarrassment and disgrace. The second person who I had noticed looking, was my classmate, Kristy. She smiled at me and turned away like she hadn't seen anything. Kristy was a very pretty and educated girl. She was barely 18 but looked much more mature. She was half Asian, half Caucasian and had features that most girls would've been jealous of. Her long, brown hair was almost always tied in a high ponytail and her hazelnut eyes were always smiling. Kristy had generous breasts, probably somewhere around 34C. We weren't close friends but acknowledged each other, from time to time. Today, she was wearing a stunning black one piece, which emphasised her large breasts, freely bouncing around when she moved. Although my heart was set on men, Mr Rayner specifically, I couldn't help but become even more aroused by Kristy, now that I had realised what her body was actually like. She turned back around and giggled, watching me analyse her body. My face turned a bright red. I quickly dismissed the thought of Kristy and put the incident behind me.

Even though the majority of my body was underwater, I couldn't risk having anyone else see. I was lucky that only Mr Rayner and Kristy were the only two witnesses.

Mr Rayner told me that he would 'continue' after the day had ended. I kept telling myself that I had no idea what he meant, but I did know, and the thought of loosing my virginity today, made me scared but excited as well. I was frightened, in a lustful way, thinking about him. The feeling of his hands touching me, on a public bus where anyone could've seen, to the brink of what could've been the most wonderful orgasm in my life was admittedly sensational. He had stopped me from orgasming on purpose after all. Of course, I was flattered. Mr Rayner was one of the most good looking men ever. He had picked me, instead of all the other girls, like Kristy, who was the main attraction for all the lucky men, both single and in a relationship, at the beach. I didn't want to let the opportunity with him slide.

Eventually, the day had to come to an end. We all rushed out of the water, eager to get changed and go home. A sinking feeling formed in my stomach. Mr Rayner was no where in sight. Where did he go? As I walked towards the change rooms, a hand grabbed my hip and pulled me violently into one of the locker rooms. Fuck! He caught me by surprise. Pushing me into a locker, he touched me in all places while holding me down. He kissed me hard, his lips forcing mine open. His tongue gently brushed around mine, making me respond with a series of sighs. Pushed against the lockers, I had no way to escape. One of his curious hands began rubbing my vagina gently, through the thin fabric of my underwear. It felt just like how he did it on the bus. He had a way with me, he knew where to touch to give me the most pleasure. But it was forced pleasure.

I tried to slap his hand away but to no avail, he was just too strong. One of his hands held both my mine, above my head, against the locker. His other hand, continued to rub my vagina. I tried to scream but instead, I moaned. I tried to run but instead, I just made it worse for myself. Eventually, his hand slipped into my underwear. He took his time to explore, gently touching and rubbing my clit. I was wet, and he felt it as well. I moaned as he ran his cold fingers along my slit. His hand suddenly entered my vagina for the second time in a day. I shook in surprise and pleasure. Mr Rayner rammed his finger as deep as he could into me, impaling me on it. After only a few seconds, I came, for the first time out of many to come. My knees buckled and I almost fell.

"Fuuuck!" I gently sighed.

He laughed, approvingly.

"Stop! Pleeaase!" I cried.

I could feel my juices dripping down my bare legs and onto the floor. His hand was coated as well, allowing him to finger me harder and faster. I was still in my orgasm but his finger insisted on going. I was already at the edge but he was pushing me off. I went into overload. I had two orgasms in under a minute. I cried out in pleasure and now, pain. More liquid flowed down my leg, this time I was sure it wasn't just my vaginal discharge. Finally, he began to slow his pace to a level that I could handle. I caught my breath and continued moaning. His mouth slowly moved down to my neck, and then my chest, kissing every inch of skin. My head arched upwards in response allowing him much access into my cleavage. Lost in ecstasy, I didn't realise that Mr Rayner had untied my bikini.

"How beautiful," he smiled, throwing the bikini on to the floor.

His hand came out of my vagina, moving up towards my breasts.

"No, no, no!" I cried out.

My breasts were the most sensitive part of my body, especially during sexual activities. I could easily orgasm just by playing with them. I tried to escape for the one hundredth time, but his hand was holding my arms firm above my head. His other hand started fondling with my breasts, switching between squeezing them, and pinching my, now very hard, nipples, making me wince in pain. After a few minutes of teasing me, he moved back down to my demanding pussy. This time, he also sucked on my tits, causing me to moan constantly.

Unfortunately for me, he had also unzipped his pants, showing off his incredibly large cock. It was huge, definitely over 10 inches long and probably bigger than my hand could wrap around. I gulped at the thought of it entering me. He grabbed one of my hands, forcing it down to touch it. I wrapped my hand around it, confirming my earlier though. I cried out in desperation, hoping someone would've heard me being ravaged in the strangely empty locker room. For the first time since he started, Mr Rayner stopped masturbating me. He picked me up and tore my underwear off, leaving me completely naked. I hit him as hard as I could, now that my hands were free, but it was if he didn't feel it. I was humiliated. Mr Rayner looked at me, pressing my bare body against the cold lockers. I shuddered as the cold metal touched my back. He grabbed his cock positioning it in front of my entrance.

"Please!" I begged, crying now.

But he didn't listen. Mr Rayner slowly began pushing his cock into me, laughing as I screamed out. My sweet virginity was now taken. I could feel the hole expanding greatly, as he went deeper. The pain was almost unbearable. My whole body went weak as I cried out. Once I felt him bottom out at the back of my womb, I looked down at the cock. There was still about three inches left. Being only 5' 2", I could do nothing about it. He began retracting and going back in at a steady pace. He lifted me up off the floor with ease, allowing himself much greater access into me. Each time his cock touched the other side of my womb, I cried out in both pain and immense pleasure. My cries turned into moans as his speed and power increased. His cock hammered into me, at lightning speeds. I knew he was close to coming.

He pulled out one last time, and pounded deep into me, releasing his come into my womb. I moaned loudly, also orgasming at the same time as him. He pulled himself out, strands of both his semen and my juices, attached to it. We were both breathless. He placed me onto the ground and brought his cock up to me, pumping out the last of his cum on to me. I felt the liquid drop onto my breasts and neck and gasped in disgust. As the numbness faded, my pussy began stinging with pain. It was raw red, from the beating it had just gotten. Mr Rayner began buttoning up his pants.

"You are now mine Chloe. I'll teach you some better techniques next time," he said.

"Screw you," I whispered, breathless.

"There are clothes on the table for you," he smiled, ignoring my previous statement.

"Maybe next time, I can make Kristy come along. I saw you looking at her, she was looking at you as well you know, Chloe? That girl is a lot hotter than you are," he added, walking out the room.

I blushed in embarrassment.

I laid there, naked, exhausted and painful. His cum was still running out of my pussy. It felt like so much. How much was there? I didn't want to find out. I got up, grabbing a few tissues and cleaning my sensitive vagina. I rubbed his last drops of cum off my chest and neck and walked to the table with the clothes that Mr Rayner had picked out for me. A bright pink matching set of normal lingerie, obviously. A simple, black singlet alongside some very short shorts. I sighed, putting the clothing on. It all fit perfectly, which was very strange. How did Mr Rayner know what sizes I was?

"You are now mine," his words echoed in my head.

As I painfully hobbled towards the meeting point, Kristy came up from behind me.

"Hey Chloe," She grinned.

"Hi," I smiled back at her, trying to look as normal as possible.

She had changed into a slightly translucent white dress that dropped only a few inches below her waist, showing off the majority of her long legs. I could clearly make out a bright blue bra underneath with matching underwear. She didn't need makeup to make herself look nice. She was hot either way. On a different level from the rest of us, admittedly. Mr Rayner even said it.

I sat next to her on the bus trip home. Talking about random shit but in the back of my mind, I knew that she had seen me masturbating at the beach. She didn't bring it up, nor did I but we both knew that it had happened. I was grateful if was her who was the one who saw though. She was the most elegant person in my class. I believed that she could keep my secret. I hoped. I also hoped that I wouldn't have to encounter Mr Rayner again, but that was false hope. I knew that it wouldn't be long before he would approach me again. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I didn't want that day to end.

*****

Authors note - Thanks for reading! I would love some feedback and advice on what to do next. I will include your name if you have helped me in any way.