The Fiend's Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"White Russian for me," said the first guy.

"Bud Light lime and a half dozen honey barbecue wings," said the second.

"Your number," said the third.

"Got it," Melody said. She flushed a little; it was always so flattering when guys took an interest in her. She quickly wrote down her number on her pad and handed it to the boy, winking flirtatiously at him just to make sure he knew she was receptive, then hustled back to the kitchen.

Melody hoped he'd call. She always hoped any guy would call.

Her manager, Frank, called her into his office after she put the orders in. He was a good deal older than the server staff, and his flirty demeanor – he tried to pass it off as Southern charm, but anybody who interacted with him twice knew better – creeped out a lot of the girls. "Stephanie called off last-minute again. I need you to stay late, sweetheart," he told her.

"Sure thing, boss," she said sweetly. Frank was always kind enough to check her out; she owed it to him.

He smiled back at her, and she saw her randy boss's eyes rove over the exposed swell of her bosom. It felt nice to be noticed. Melody stood by patiently as he ogled her. "You get prettier every day," he said appreciatively.

"Thanks!" She beamed at him, thrusting her chest forward, practically shoving her boobs up against him.

"My my, Miss Melody, you're gonna give an old man ideas if you keep bein' so sweet to him," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"What kinds of ideas?" she asked knowingly. She wanted to be inviting; otherwise, he might think his attention wasn't welcome and look elsewhere.

"Well, a purty young thing like you..." he said, grinning with blossoming confidence.

Melody's knees weakened. He thought she was pretty! Just the words were enough to nearly make her swoon – what a wonderful man she worked for! "Y-you think I'm pretty?" Maybe he'd say it again. Oh, that would be lovely. Guys said it to her all the time – she was plenty hot, after all – but it never ceased to make her swell with gratitude.

"Aw heck, Miss Melody, you may well be the purtiest danged gal in the house," he said.

The girl's heart fluttered. "Can I go down on you?"

Frank chuckled knowingly. This was the fourth time this week he'd suckered her into his office for a one-on-one with a little sweet-talking. "Why, I reckon you just might," he said, placing a leathered hand on her shoulder and gently pushing her to her knees.

It was nearly fifteen minutes before Melody returned with their drinks. The guys spent time watching their team on any one of the omnipresent televisions, and when they weren't watching that, they did some people-watching. It was a college bar, only blocks from campus, after all; one never knew when a must-see kinda girl might stop in. Today, however, they were in short supply – just lots of dude-bros coming to scarf bar food and watch the game.

"I tell ya, must be a sign out front we missed that says 'babes need not enter' or something – total sausage-fest in here," Tyler grumbled.

"Relax, buddy, there's like four sororities within a five-minute walk from Fitzpatrick's. Those girls are just pre-gaming on the cheap shit at home so they can come out buzzed. Trust me, in a little while, this place is going to be crawling with hot sorority sluts. And you know those girls – they're looking for man-meat, and they're fucking pros about pleasing it."

As Tyler imagined the wonders of being worked over by a sexy little sorostitute, Austin's phone buzzed; he glanced down to see another text from Erika.Miss u! helpin carina get her study on, truth is a relative of this guy neechee (however u spell it lol)

Tyler, who nosily read it from across the table, just rolled his eyes. "Man, doesn't she ever have anything interesting to say? Damn, man, it's Saturday night and she's out blowing you off for her gal pal. Least she could do is send you a decent sext or something, maybe a little shot from the show."

"Erika? Fuck, man, she's always sending me steamy pics." Indeed, his phone's memory was nearly at capacity from the volume of them.

"Shit, for real?"

Austin nodded, and thumbed down through the list of one he could respectfully show, settling on one of her in a string bikini, bent over with her ass facing the camera, twisted around to look at it with a saucy wink. Tyler whistled through his teeth at it. "Damn. She ever send you any of that friend of hers?"

"Who, Carina? Naw, man."

"Damn, that'd be hot."

"Hey, you didn't let me finish. Carina sends me shit all on her own that Erika doesn't even know about."

"What! For real?"

"Yep. She's been jealous of Erika ever since she and I started going out, and she's a total exhibitionist. It's why she got into modeling swimsuits, so she'd have an excuse to parade around half-naked in front of a camera. Totally gets off on it – she's as bad as Erika when it comes to trying to get my attention with that stuff. Worse, really."

"Well don't be a cock, man, let's see!"

Erika frowned and looked out the passenger window. "I wish you wouldn't do that," she grumbled.

"What's that?" Carina asked.

The slender girl turned to face her friend – her topless friend. "THAT," she said.

Carina just laughed, her huge, bare titties rippling with each small exhalation. "Oh c'mon, Erika, don't be like that. It's just some harmless fun."

"Harmless? That's like the third person who nearly veered off the road when they saw you pull up alongside them."

"Harmless tous, I meant." She stuck her tongue out. "Oh geez, don't be such a stick in the mud."

"If you're going to drive home in nothing but your bikini, you could, like, at leastwearyour bikini. You're, like, totally going to get us pulled over," Erika said.

"Gee, if only we had something here in the car that we could show a nice officer that might convince him not to give us a ticket?" She tapped her lower lip pensively, then tapped her left nipple pensively when Erika didn't seem to follow.

Erika averted her eyes again. Carina's nipples were rock hard, like they usually were when she pulled this stunt. It made Erika a little uncomfortable. She didn't mind being slutty for Austin, but that was different. Private. She'd do anything for him, and he'd made it clear he liked her sending a steady stream of erotic pics – which she was fine with, because she knew she could trust him to keep them to himself.

With a little shiver, she reconsidered – quite suddenly – that it'd actually be cool if Austin showed the pictures of her behind her back. Hot even. She loved it when he showed her off. It made her feel sexy.

She rubbed her thighs together, wondering if she could sneak a picture up her skirt without Carina noticing.

Beside her, Carina was thinking the same thing about her tits.

It was a long while of Austin watching the game and occasionally smirking at Tyler's slack-jawed stare as he thumbed through Erika and Carina's pictures. He could've kept going, easily – there were hundreds of them, and Tyler was clearly content to keep looking all evening. "C'mon, fork it over before you jizz all over the screen."

Tyler reluctantly handed it back. An image of Carina was still on the screen, her legs spread wide on a towel on a white sand beach (or a set made to look like one), one hand thrust down her bikini bottoms and the other tugging on her nipple through the fabric of her skimpy top, underboob at center screen. Even Austin, who got such images fairly regular, had to pause a moment for this one.

"I tell ya, bitches like this eating out of your hand... Never ceases to blow my fucking mind, man."

"Well, when you're packing a foot-long King Kong schlong," Austin explained, patting his crotch appreciatively. "Girls get one look and just lose their little heads, do anything for a ride."

Tyler chuckled. "Sure, that's women for ya." Austin had always been so proud of his enormous cock; sure, it was basically a python with no teeth, but Tyler had never met someone so vain about his gear.

Austin frowned. "I'm serious, man – size matters. Lots of chicks might pretend it doesn't to protect the feelings of their pencil-dicked boyfriends, but cock size matters more to most girls than boob size does to us."

"Whatever you say, man. The day I see a girl go weak in the knees over the sight of a huge cock, I'll go out and buy me a penis pump first thing."

"Fine, need proof? Watch this," Austin said. He stood up and looked around the bar. Like usual, it was a target-rich environment; the sorority girls always came out to Fitzpatricks in droves after a while, and they were as ever hooched up and trolling for ass. Tyler looked on as Austin approached one such girl, a slender brunette with a cute face and decent boobs, and introduced himself. There was too much noise to hear what he was saying, but after a brief exchange, Austin pointed over to Tyler. The girl looked, and Tyler waved. She waved back, looking like she was near the end of her interest in talking to him.

Then, right there in the corner of the bar, Austin unleashed the beast. Tyler watched the look on the girl's face transform from puzzlement as he undid his button, nervousness as he lowered his fly, shock as he hooked his thumbs in the waist of his briefs... then rapture as he tugged them outward. Tyler read her lips uttering a "holy shit" and she kept staring at his crotch even as he sealed it back away. Austin didn't even spare a backward glance as he swaggered back to the table, fully confident that the girl was following him.

Which she was, a desperate expression on her face.

Austin sat right back down at the table, then patted his lap casually. The girl slid right down, wriggling her hips right down on his crotch. "Convinced?" Austin said to Tyler as the girl started rubbing a hand over his chest.

"You must've slipped her a $50 or something," Tyler said. The girl didn't even look at him.

"What's your name, sugar tush?" Austin asked her.

She sighed happily, like he'd said something poetic. "Daphne," she said breathily. "Can we go somewhere? I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Austin chuckled; this was a normal enough thing. "Nah, I got a girlfriend, Daphne, sorry."

She pouted. "Pleeeease? Come on, just a quickie? I'll be so good to you, I promise You'll forget all about her!"

He shook his head, giving her a gentle nudge on the hip to get up. She resisted, and took his wrists in her hand and slid them up her shirt from underneath, resting firmly on her little breasts. "See? Come on, I'll give you anything you want, just let me have it! Your friend can watch if you want, whatever – just please, baby! Please!"

"You're embarrassing yourself, Daph," Austin chided, though he left his hands where they were.

"I don't care, I just need your cock in me – I'll do anything for it, just give me a chance," she pleaded, though she did blush. "I'll make you forget all about your girlfriend, just fuck me!"

"You haven't seen his girlfriend, obviously," Tyler commented from the sidelines. "Hot-ass bikini model, basically lives for his cock."

"But she's not nasty like me, I bet," Daphne said. She turned and lifted the bottom of her shirt, revealing a little tattoo a few inches wide just above her ass. It was a red heart with little green vines surrounding it, poorly done.

"Eh, that's nothing – you should see the shit Erika has done. Not even artsy like yours, it's just..." He started to describe it, then figured he may as well just show them, and got out his phone. Perfect timing, in fact.

Erika grinned at herself, pleased. Austin always seemed to like it when she sent him a few naughty pics when she was on the road, so she'd had Carina pull over at a gas station so she could "use the little girl's room." She did have to go, but mostly, she wanted to give Austin a little thrill. She hoped he was making up the migraine and was actually out with his buddies – she knew how he liked to show her off. One time she'd found him using her pictures as stake money for an online poker game; she'd nearly creamed her panties on the spot.

That was why she'd gotten her little tramp stamp, after all – she'd known it was love early on, from the first time she'd seen that huge fucking cock of his on their first date. Before the third, she'd already gotten the work done, and she'd guessed just right. Austin wasn't the kind of man who wanted some poetic Chinese character or a tribute to a beloved relative.

No, he'd want something slutty. She'd been sure of it, and the way he stuffed her tight little pussy after she showed it to him, she felt vindi... vinnie... she felt like she'd been super smart. It had been tricky with her modeling career, having a two-inch cursiveDTFacross her pubic mound, and it meant she had to keep it constantly shaved to be able to display it. But truer words were never inked – where Austin was concerned, Erika was always Down To Fuck.

Harder still had been concealing the similarly sizedDTAFtat above the crack of her butt. Almost as hard as getting Austin in there in the first place – but she did love to try.

Daphne had been unimpressed Erika's timely pic, which looked to be a low-quality selfie shot of her bare ass taken using the mirror in a restroom. "You wanna see some ass? Come back with me to the sorority house, I'll show you anything you want."

"OK, that's seriously enough, scram," Austin said, bucking her. With a few last ditch pleas, the girl trudged away sullenly. She took a seat at the bar and kept looking over at Austin longingly. He didn't bother making her feel even worse by showing the picture Carina had sent of her standing around topless, pumping gas.

Melody came by with another round; sweet girl, but she spent so much time letting her customers grope and leer at her that it was making her slow to respond. "So, you satisfied now?"

"You proved me wrong, what can I say. Doesn't do me much good closing the deal – not that I'm a dwarf or anything, but still, we can't all have giant porn star cocks."

"Well, let's see what we can do. C'mon, Fitzpatrick's is practically a pussy buffet tonight. Let's see if we can get a good vibe from someone."

Tyler joined Austin in scanning the crowd. It was tricky – there were so many hot girls in here that he had a difficult time finding anyone who might be in the same league as his own lackluster physique, and he said as much dejectedly.

"Come on, man – two hot, ripped studs like us can have our pick of the litter." He'd meant it ironically when he said it and Tyler had almost rolled his eyes at the absurdity, but instead he just set his chiseled jaw in a scowl. Tyler spent twice as much time at the gym as he did in the classroom, and he didn't like having his efforts to buff up mocked. Austin should know – he was just as addicted to the weightroom himself. You didn't get to bench three hundred pounds without a lot of hard work.

"Fine," Tyler responded to his friend's suggestion. "What about her?" he said, pointing to a pretty blonde girl at the bar.

Austin made a face. "Nah, that's a trap."

"How do you figure?"

"Look at all the giveaways – fishnet stockings, obviously looking for attention. Sitting alone, which means she doesn't have any friends to hang with. Three empty glasses next to her, so you know she's been hitting it hard. Put that together, what do you get?"

"A lonely desperate drunk college girl?" It sounded like a great place to start to him.

Austin waved a hand. "No, man – it says she's needy. One of those girls who latches onto the first guy to talk to her and has nothing to distract her so she just makes herself his whole world. Throws herself into him completely, can't handle things on her own any more other than being the perfect little girlfriend. Real helpless type," Austin said sagely.

"Oooh," said Tyler.

"Anyone sitting here?" the guy asked her. Casey had been waiting for a friend – which was stupid, because she didn't have any – so now she supposed it was. Better yet, here was someone who could sit in it. A man! Talking to her! Finally.

"You are! Please, sit down. Please." She smiled brightly, tried to casually undo her top button. Then another, just to be safe. One more, just so her bra was showing.

He settled in, though other than a little glance over at her now much more visible breasts, he ignored her. "Can I buy you a drink?" she said before he got distracted elsewhere. Too eager. Still. She needed this.

"Um, sure," the guy said, a little surprised. The drink was enough to engage him in smalltalk and ask him some leading questions; his name was Carter, and he was a business major. Casey just smiled and nodded as he discussed his future plans; it didn't matter what he said – he'd spoken to her, and that was all she needed to know. He had acknowledged her lonely, needy existence.

"How about you? What're you studying?" he asked pleasantly.

"Me? Oh, nothing. I'm dropping out, actually." She realized it as she said it. What business did she have in school? Casey couldn't handle classes, or big books. She was totally incapable, and she knew it. She'd just come to college to get her M.R.S. degree.

"Oh, that's too bad," Carter said. "So what comes next, do you think?"

She smiled brightly, vacantly, at him. "I was hoping you'd tell me."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not really good at anything–"

"Oh, come on now, I'm sure you're–"

"Except making men happy," she finished over him. How sweet of him to try to make her feel better! She should give him a blowjob to thank him. (Oh, who was she kidding. She was going to do that anyway.)

"Is this some kind of prank?" He looked nervous.

"Sorry if I'm coming on strong, but I just need you to make me whole. To fill my holes."

"To...!" He almost did a spit-take.

She put her hand on his knee and gave him a sweet smile. "Can I take you back to my apartment and suck your brains out through your cock? Or your apartment, whichever you like. Then maybe you'll let me make you dinner, and then maybe you could titty-fuck me? I see you keep looking at them. I think that'd be great."

"Um, OK... Casey, was it?"

"It's whatever you want it to be." She put his hand on her ass, to help him guide her, and sauntered out of the bar.

"OK, how about that one?" Tyler pointed to a redhead having a smoke on the sidewalk out front.

"Her? No way – I had a class with her sophomore year. Total whore, trust me."

Jessica tried to collect herself; it had been a really long few weeks ever since Michael had dumped her. Her roommate had talked her into actually going out with some friends and friends of friends; she'd been doing well until someone mentioned his name. Not even the same Michael – just another guy with the same first name. She only smoked when she was drinking, but right now it was a good excuse to go outside and have a little cry away from her friends' prying eyes. They were good to her, and she didn't want them to have to feel bad for her.

She was huddled near a building to keep out of the chilly evening's wind, trying to let her tear ducts have their moment while she finished off her cigarette. Jessica was bundled up in her comfy purple coat and a thick sweater beneath it, with a little hat Michael had gotten her last winter that looked like a penguin. Suddenly, a stranger cleared his throat behind her. She sniffled, wiping her eyes as she turned. There was Allen, Elise's buddy that she'd been trying to set her up with. He was handsome, in a bland kind of way. Dockers and a polo shirt? A little formal for her.

Or maybe, it made him a potential John, she suddenly decided. Clean-cut, well-mannered – he'd have cash on hand for sure, and guys like that were gentle, no chance he'd rough her up or the like.