The Fifth Day

Story Info
Sally had been badly hurt., now it was pay-back.
7k words
4.02
88.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vancliffe
Vancliffe
16 Followers

The Fifth Day

“Where exactly are we going Sally?” I said as I looked across at my wife.

It appeared that my question did not require an answer at least I didn’t get one. I let it pass.

Her hands were gripping the steering wheel a little too tightly I thought and her face seemed tense, I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that things were not quite right, but what?

We’d been married for almost four years and in that time we had not had one serious argument. I felt completely happy with my wife and I was sure, until tonight that she felt the same way. Like most married couples we’d had an occasional tiff, nothing serious, or at least nothing I was aware of.

We had been travelling for almost an hour when she came off the highway and drove down a country road. Still she hadn’t talked very much at all.

“This is intriguing,” I laughed, shuffling in my seat, though I didn’t find it at all humorous, in fact I was beginning to feel the stirrings of annoyance.

I settled further down in my seat and stared at her. Even as she sat there at the steering wheel it couldn’t retract from the tall, elegant beauty of my 25year old wife. I loved her, I loved everything about her; her hair was ebony black and it shone like the wing of a raven. Her physical appearance, the ivory skin, the full lips, the pert little nose, the big brown eyes, just complimented her normally bubbling personality. I worshipped her.

She was oblivious to the fact that her light-blue cotton summer dress had ridden halfway up her thighs. I could see the crotch of her matching blue panties. She appeared to be preoccupied with other thoughts and I was torn between wanting to know and not wanting to know what those thoughts were?

I couldn’t look at her without picturing her naked. Her long slim legs, the light skin contrasting with the jet black tuft of pubic hair just above the swell of her shaved pussy lips that curved down between her thighs. “Designer stubble” she used to say. Her 34b breasts perkily standing there with their pronounced areolas sticking out, almost pubescent, crowned by thick nipples that stood out an inch when aroused.

I fleetingly considered what I had that appealed to her, that could make someone as lovely as her want to spend their life with me. Physically I suppose I’m not too bad. 27 years old, just over 6ft, fair-haired, blue-eyed and if modesty permits, handsome. I’m out-going caring and considerate. Oh! And I think worth considering, I can get a hard on at the drop of a hat.

“Okay Sally! Enough”! I startled her with my outburst. She turned to me and a little tight-lipped smile crossed her lovely face.

“Enough”! She echoed. Then she actually laughed. That lovely bubbling, tinkling laugh that I love so much, but it had lost some of it’s appeal tonight. Something was wrong, and I had the feeling that I wouldn’t be a happy man when I found out what it was?

Of course there was always that ‘something’ at the back of my mind but I dismissed it, it couldn’t be that?

“Enough what? I haven’t done or said anything wrong, --- have I?” she said in wide-eyed innocence.

“I just get the feeling that something is upsetting you? That ‘I’ have upset you, and whatever it is I just want to know honey,” I squeezed her thigh

“ I hate to see you upset, I wouldn’t harm you for the world.”

I thought for a second she was going to cry; then she seemed to shrug it off.

“I know that whatever you did you wouldn’t do it intentionally to hurt me Peter, but I also know we are not as close as we were, I feel that we need to clear the air? You can’t blame me with all this going around in my head that I’ve found myself a little full up lately?”

That spontaneous bubbling laughter again, that seemed a contradiction with what she’d just said as if something humorous had just occurred to her.

“With all what?” I spat out in frustration.

“The reason I suggested this night out, away from our normal haunts is to give us a chance to sort things out?” she looked me directly in the eye. “And whether we leave together or apart?”

It was as if she had slapped me; “Wha--? What do you mean?” “If we leave together or apart?” I said incredulously. “Surely things aren’t as serious as that?”

“I think deep down you know that they are Peter?” That intense look again.

She suddenly perked up and with the strained smile said, “Enough for now, tonight we open Pandora’s box then get on with our lives.” “Together or apart?”

“You seem almost matter-of-fact about this! I can’t believe you are even contemplating such a thing!” I said “and what do mean, ‘open Pandora’s box’?”

“I’ve had quite a while to think about this and tonight there will be some revelations and some questions? And our future will depend on how we react to them?”

“I don’t know what on earth you are talking about??” I stuttered.

There was a raging silence between us as she turned our MPV into the car park of a rather grand-looking restaurant. Perhaps twenty or so vehicles were clustered near the front entrance so instead of parking there she drove around the side of the building past an impressive looking motorhome and continued on around to the other side. She stopped, pulled on the hand brake and switched off the engine. I’m bursting for a pee Pete! Lock up, I’ll see you inside?” Throwing the keys to me she reached into the back, picked up her purse and wrap and quickly got out, walking hurriedly out of sight around the side of the building.

I sat for a minute or two trying to digest what had (and hadn’t) been said, then I got out of the car, remote locked it and followed in the direction my wife had took, with the profound knowledge and realisation that tonight was going to be like no other night of my life and I didn’t like the feeling.

There were a few people milling about around the entrance as I made my way through into the main restaurant area. Settling myself on a stool at the bar, I ordered a beer and waited for Sally to appear.

I sat there trying to make sense of the whole situation but all the while with the sound resolve in my mind that whatever happened tonight there was no way I would allow her to walk away from me. Had things really got this bad between us; I couldn’t believe it?

About fifteen or so minutes later I saw her at the door near the entrance, she raised her hand in recognition and walked over. Her eyes had a glazed look and her face was flushed as though she had been crying and I somehow felt responsible.

I held out my hand and took her arm“ Are you okay sweetheart?” I said, concerned. “You look as though you’ve been crying? It rips me apart to see you hurting!”

“Do I really!” she smiled sheepishly again. “No, I haven’t been crying! It’s rather hot don’t you think? Could you order me a beer too, then we’ll find our table?”

“Hello Sally!” I turned to see the bartender looking at my wife. “How are you tonight?” he said beaming at her.

“I’m fine thanks! This is my husband Peter,” she gestured towards me. He seemed to look surprised, smiling at me as we acknowledged each other. What was going on here? I felt more and more uncomfortable with the way this night was evolving.

I ordered a couple of beers then we were ushered to a table at the far end of the restaurant. Each table was in a flamboyantly decorated enclosure allowing the illusion of privacy.

I removed her wrap then she tucked herself in behind the table, on a padded bench-like seat and placed her purse beside her, all the while looking at me rather nervously I thought. I seated myself directly in front of her and put her wrap on the chair beside me.

The waiter made his way over, pad and pencil at the ready. Neither of us felt like eating just then. There were more pressing things than food on the menu, so I ordered a carafe of red wine and a double whiskey. I felt I needed it.

“It’s obvious you’ve been here before?” I quizzed. “Don’t you think you owe me some sort of explanation?”

“Yes, I do!” she said, reaching for her purse. She looked very uncomfortable as she snapped it open and took out an envelope. Her gaze never left my eyes as she extracted a photo from it and held it up facing me.

My God! It was Tina, it couldn’t be! How could she know! How much does she know! Where did she get the picture?????? I could feel the colour draining from my face. I thought it was an episode of my life that was gone, forgotten, to be left to fade into nothing more than a memory.

Now I knew why she had been acting so strangely. What I thought was buried, the one thing in my life that could hurt us had come back to haunt me!!

“How?—Where?” I stammered!

“What’s wrong Peter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost?”

“I!----I!” my mind was racing for a way out. There wasn’t one.

“What! You can explain?” She said calmly. “I don’t think so; so allow me to explain for you?” In a clipped monotone she continued. “Nina Anders, 27, 5ft 4, blonde, or is she? You could probably answer that one better than me? She is your opposite number from the Edinburgh office and on her last four day visit here, you-fucked-her-seven-times!”

The ‘fuck’ word coming from Sally hit me like a sledge hammer I had never heard her use language like that and how could she know how many times, I didn’t even know how many times?

“Oh! Jesus! Please Sally? Lets talk about this”

“And what else CAN you say? That you DIDN’T fuck her? That you WEREN’T buried inside her up to your balls? That you DIDN’T shoot your come up into her AT LEAST SEVEN TIMES? That you WEREN’T kissing, sucking, licking, cuddling and” she paused, tears filling her eyes “making love?” She almost whispered.

“Dear God Sally! I’m sorry! So very, very sorry!”

“Shut up! Just shut up Peter! And let me tell you one or two things?”

“You must be wondering how I acquired the knowledge of your ‘indiscretions’? It was purely by accident just over a month ago, not long after her visit to you? If you remember you asked me to find the nearest auto-parts centre for that part you wanted, so I decided to use your computer to find it? While I was idly surfing I thought I’d check your email for you never dreaming that a couple of clicks of the mouse would have such a devastating affect on me?”

She dabbed at her eyes with her handkerchief as she continued; “Didn’t you wonder why she hadn’t contacted you?” She queried.

I had wondered why she had not been in touch but I put it down to her feeling the same way I did. That it had been nothing more than a fling, sexual curiosity, an erotic mini-venture, and once we had got it out of our systems it would mean nothing. Add to that the awful overwhelming feeling of guilt and regret that I felt and I assumed she did, I though we had both decided to leave it at that. Apparently I was wrong!

“When I saw the email from the Edinburgh office I assumed it related to your work and saw no harm in opening it! Boy was I wrong!!!!”

“You’ve guessed it! It was from her. Her opening words were ‘Seven times in 4 days?’ it could have meant anything, I didn’t catch on until I innocently read further. At first it was matter-of-fact stuff about the business, then she said the main reason she was emailing was to tell you that she had got the job she had applied for and was leaving the firm, but then she carried on to describe in great detail what you and she had done and that she thought it better to send the email to your private computer rather than to the office where there were ‘too many nosey people?”

“I would not believe! Could not believe what I was reading but all the while knowing it was true. I was physically sick Peter! I thought I was going to faint. I just sat there, staring at the monitor, the taste of bile in my mouth. How long I sat there I don’t know. A million things ran through my mind. Killing her! Killing you! Divorce! How could you hurt me in this way? Destroy us? Could I hurt you the way you had hurt me, and gradually the little seed of vengeance began to germinate.

I emailed her back in your name and eventually found out everything that had happened between you. She even emailed you a picture as a keepsake. The cow!” She waved the picture in front of me.

“(You) finished by wishing her well in her new position and that though you enjoyed your fling, you loved your wife so ‘bon chance’ you said and goodbye! That! I hoped had severed the contact between you, now I had to work out how to do to you what you had done to me?”

“What do you mean by that?” I said, already knowing the answer.

“Exactly what I said!” she looked at me defiantly. “You fucked her seven times in four days so I would do the same then see what was left of us, if anything, afterwards?”

“Don’t do this Sally! I beg you not to do it! I’ll do anything you say! Anything! I love you! I was an idiot! I couldn’t stand it if you went with someone!”

“A bit late for that I’m afraid?” She said sheepishly, her gaze darting from one of my eyes to the other. “Four days late actually! This is the fifth day?

“I don’t believe you! You wouldn’t do it! You couldn’t do it! You’re saying that to get back at me? That’s it isn’t it? You want to hurt me by saying you’ve been with someone else?”

“Oh! Peter! Peter! Peter!” she said shaking her head “what have I to do to convince you that I’ve done all those things you and Tina did and more?”

Again those eyes boring into me. “A lot more?”

“You are my life Sal, I know you! You are not the type? You couldn’t just do something like that? I can’t believe what you say!” I said, praying I was right. “You’re everything I could ever need or want! I want nobody else! I made the biggest mistake of my life! I don’t have any feelings for her! It was nothing more than--- than,”

“Than fucking!” she said rather loudly causing one or two heads to turn.

Lowering her voice she went on. “You want proof eh? If you shut up and listen I’ll give you all the proof you need? And if you don’t shut up and let me finish what I have to say, we part here! Right now!!!” She said ominously, quietly.

“Okay” I said. “But when we leave, we leave together no matter what you say?”

“That!” she said. “hasn’t been decided yet? Now listen?”

“That day I found out about you, I was a mess, but once I’d decided what I was going to do I was determined not to let you know I knew, so, difficult as it was, I prettied myself up for you coming home and pretended everything was hunky-dory. I must have done a good job because you never seemed to notice. You even commented on how nice my hair looked. We even made love. I thought it would be difficult letting you put your cock into me after knowing what you had done and where it had been, but it wasn’t? Once we’d started I surprised myself, it was just you and me again and I enjoyed it, you even made me cum!”

“If it’s any consolation I found it very hard to come to terms with what I intended to do. It was really quite strange and unnatural knowing I was eventually going to ask someone to fuck me, not once but several times over a number of days and I have to say I found the idea arousing!

But the more I thought about what you had done the more determined I was to go through with it. So every day since then, while you were at work I was out searching for a possible partner. Not just anyone Peter. He had to fit a certain criteria. You had sex with her unprotected. I would do the same, but I needed to know he had no transmittable diseases? You never thought to find out about her! DID YOU?”

I opened my mouth to reply but she held up her hand. “Listen!” she said.

“You spurted your spunk up into her regardless of the consequences! I know she wasn’t on the pill! Didn’t it occur to you, you might have made her pregnant!” “ So!” she said, “He would do the same to me?” she leaned back against the seat just looking at me, as though she was waiting for me to react, but after her outburst I decided it would be wiser if I to let her have her say before I said anything.

“You know how men would come onto me at times, when I wasn’t remotely interested. After all, I was quite happy with you. But oddly, when I wanted some male ‘input’ (pun intended) it was thin on the ground, and those who did try it on didn’t appeal to me. I was beginning to feel that my plan was going to fail, that is until a couple of weeks ago when I found this place. I just wandered in here one day to grab a bite when I had more or less given up on finding a man that could fill my requirements and someone I might feel sexually attracted to. I sat at this same table and ordered a sandwich, I looked up and he was there! Sitting at the bar, smiling. He’s not as tall as you but very handsome with a muscular build and a devilish smile. He lifted his glass in acknowledgment of me. I smiled back at him Peter, and all the while I was looking at him I was thinking, yes. With him I think I could? I had never had sex with anyone other than you and I would have been happy if it had stayed that way. Make no mistake, you are the one who has opened my legs?”

“ I had wanted somewhere away from our home where I was less likely to be known and this place fitted the bill perfectly, and of my handsome stranger? What do I do now? How do I approach him? Without him thinking me a prostitute? Or worse still, a basket case? What would he think of my proposal? Was he married, was he ‘clean’, was he ‘up’ to it? A lot of questions had to be answered? While I sat there my sandwiches arrived, I took a bite then stretched across the table to add some salt letting my legs part slightly. It was another warm day so I had on that short primrose summer dress you like with a white bra, panties and yellow sandals. I was fully aware that he was looking and that the insides of my thighs and crotch were in a direct line with his vision.”

“You wouldn’t do that Sally! Don’t you think I know you? It’s entirely out of character!” I said with some conviction.

“I totally agree with you?” she said. “I would not do anything like that, under normal circumstances? But these circumstances were not normal. I felt you were responsible for anything and everything I might do and in a strange way it exonerated me? I felt free to do anything that I felt I needed to do!”

I hated to admit it but I could understand her logic, yet I still could not allow myself to believe that she had actually gone through with her threat.

“I wasn’t surprised when he sauntered over and introduced himself, apologising if he was intruding and just generally making pleasant small-talk. He was amazingly easy to talk to, I felt very comfortable in his company, and the more we talked the more convinced I was that he was the one.

When this idea of doing to you what you did to me first occurred to me I thought once I had met someone that it would probably take one or two meetings before I could ‘bare my soul’ as it were, and tell him, but with this man I felt so at ease that I had related the last few weeks of my life and my intentions in no time at all. Believe me Peter I had his full attention!” she looked intensely into my eyes again.

“I am going to be very explicit now Peter and explain in every detail what he said, how it affected me, what we did on that first day and what I thought while it was happening! You will have proof of the rest of our get-togethers, but I don’t know if I will ever tell you what happened?

He told me certain things about himself, answered a lot of the questions I needed answers to. I found out that his job allowed him to be available over the next few days and it was then that it really hit me that I knew for a fact I was actually going to go through with it, with him. And it was only then that I realised how wet I had got?

I can see his smile now as he realised I had made my choice. I don’t think he could believe his luck.”

“How are you going to approach this?” he said

Vancliffe
Vancliffe
16 Followers
12