The Fifth Rendezvous

Story Info
Kat and Clyde enjoy the Mardi Gras celebration.
1.4k words
4
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me paint the picture for you. It's Mardi Gras season down here in the south and the festivities are at full swing. Kat and I have planned to attend a huge party at a swanky hotel just down from Bourbon Street. I was selected a beautiful room on the 36th floor and have a great view of the parades down below. Our room was gorgeous with a big king size bed and a lovers sofa next to the windows that overlook the activities below. As Kat and I walked into the room I covered her eyes so that she could get the full effect of the room at one time. As I uncovered her eyes she let out a soft gasp of air, in total appreciation of the view and décor. There were three scheduled parades this evening with the first one starting in a few minutes. We leaned over the window and watched at the lined up the floats. We could see other people on the hotel balconies across the street from us watching the activities below. As we were watching the people below I was standing behind Kat and started to caress her soft skin that was exposed as her top inched upward as she leaned forward.

Kat is a reserve police officer and was still in her uniform when we arrived at the hotel. As my hand was able to feel the soft skin of her curved waste I admitted to Kat that I had a secret desire to make love to her when she was in uniform. Kat did not stop my advances as I slowly pulled the remaining portion of her shirt from her pants. Her skin was warm and my hands continued their exploration. I turned Kat around to face me and our lips met in a passionate kiss. With our lips still gently touching, I began to unbutton her blouse. I begged her to leave her uniform shirt still on as I worked my way down her neck and softly kissed her skin. She reached under her shirt and to my amazement, unclasped her bra and slid it off without even removing her shirt. This seductive strip tease was incredible and added to the desire I was already feeling. Turning Kat around toward the window again I started to explore her soft skin and feel her tender breast. I reached my hands around and began to slowly undue her uniform belt and gently slide her pants down her perfectly curved legs. Kat's legs are the perfect shape with enough muscle to provide that sensational curve and firm tone.

The parades started to roll down the street below and our neighbors across the street were enjoying the view of Kat and me as we leaned into the window immersed into our own little world. Kat was fulfilling my fantasy of making love to her while she was in uniform, or at least a part of her uniform. It did not take long before I was completely naked. As a matter of fact, Kat would always joke about the fact that she could mention that she wanted to make love and I would be naked within 30 seconds. Well this was no exception. Kat looked at my naked body and gave me a devilish smile. She looked over at the lovers couch near the window and slowly made her way over to it. As she sat down she motioned for me to come closer. Her hands rubbed my bare chest and worked their way down to my erect penis. She slowly rubbed my penis and leaned forward to kiss the blood filled head. Her lips where soft to the touch and the heat of her touch made my penis jump in anticipation. As she parted her lips she began to encircle my shaft with her tongue, leaving a wet trail down my erect shaft. With her hands rubbing up and down my legs and around to my firm butt she continued to slide her lips further down my shaft. The feeling was great and the heat from her mouth had my balls dancing in pure pleasure.

I did not Kat to be left out so I asked her to stand up and lean over to the window. I lay down on the lovers couch and guided Kat to a position just above my face as she watch the crowd below. I started to reach up and caress the beautiful curves of her butt as I kissed her pussy lips. She was already wet from the blow job she was giving me. I tasted her sweet nectar as I slid my tongue between her tender pussy lips. I could feel her clit was filled with blood and sensitive to my touch. She moaned as I gently sucked on her clit and softly bit the tender love bud between my teeth. Her moans quickened as she came closer to an orgasm, only for me to stop and gently blow a hot breath onto her throbbing love button. I teased Kat closer each time to an orgasm but stopped just short of her explosion. I gave Kat a gentle kiss on her pussy lips and slowly worked my lips down her legs as I slid off the couch. I positioned Kat facing the window again with me behind her. I slowly felt my dick reach the entrance of her pussy and I gently entered her tight hole. The sensation was incredible and the heat from her pussy reached all the way to my soul. We began to slowly rock back and forth as I would almost slide all the way out only to enter her completely in the next stoke. I grabbed her waist and pushed my love muscle into her wanting hole. Her head would roll from side to side as we continued our passionate connection of two hearts, melting them into one collective heartbeat. One collective soul.

We stopped just short of orgasm again as we both slid down to the couch. I pulled Kat on top of me and guided her pussy just above my throbbing dick. I reached up and felt her beautiful full breast under her uniform top. She reached down between us and guided my erect dick into her wet love hole. It was fantastic; I was caressing her soft breast and calling her name that was stenciled on her uniform shirt as she was sliding her pussy down my hard shaft. With each stroke of her pussy I could feel her building to an explosive orgasm. The closer Kat came to an orgasm she would rock her head back and forth calling out my name, Clyde, Clyde. Her tongue was rubbing her already wet lips as she began to tighten her pussy on my dick. I could feel her orgasm getting near, the heat radiating from her pussy. She called out one last time, Clyde, as I began to feel my balls tensing, ready to release a hot load of sperm deep within her pussy. I called to her, Kat I am going to fill your pussy now with my sperm. My balls tightened and began to release their hot load into her pussy. The feeling of my hot sperm was all it took. Kat's pussy tightened around my shaft, milking every stroke of my balls as she began to reach orgasm. Kat's orgasm erupted throughout her body and her pussy clamped down tight on my pulsing shaft. With each clenching of her pussy muscle she squirted her love juice, drenching my balls. She began to tremble and her body was shaking with excitement. We slowed out rocking only to end up holding each other closely, kissing her lips and looking into the eyes of my lover, my friend, my soul mate.

Once we regained our senses, we looked outside again only to discover the parade was already over. But as we looked up at the building across the street we discovered a small group of people that smiled at us as we gave them a show beyond their Mardi Gras expectations. I do not believe their camera ever took a picture of the parade below, but I am sure they filled the entire memory card that afternoon. I will have to get Kat to wear her uniform more often. We did finally make it to the party in the ballroom and Kat could feel our juices run down her leg from time to time beneath her formal dress. This was

Start of a beautiful, sensual weekend of lovemaking and memories that will last a life time. Happy Mardi Gras.