The Fight

Story Info
Awnee is caught and forced to fight.
7.1k words
3.88
13.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awnee and Mister have a complicated beginning, which is a story for another day. She is a fairy and he is at least part demon, and they are chosen family. Mister was captured and pressed into service at a gladiatorial style arena. Awnee was going to save him, but then she got caught. We join her the morning after her introduction to Boss and all of Boss's guards.

---------------------

Morning comes around and rays of sunshine cascade through the bars of Awnee's cell. She is very sore and stiff, but alive. Pain races through her body as she timidly tries to move each limb, testing to see if those bastards broke any bones. Although she is heavily bruised, she soon discovers that nothing is broken. Opening her eyes, she surveys her surroundings and realizes that when they threw her in this cell last night they gave her no clothes, blanket, or mattress.

Awnee curses herself on the stupidity at getting caught, thinking, "You can port for pity's sake!" She fingers the metal collar that encircles her throat, knowing from experience that if she tried to port it would shock and incapacitate her. That is how she got them to stop raping her yesterday.

I she had shocked herself till she lost consciousness.

Collecting her thoughts she reflects on her "initiation": getting caught and then gang raped by Boss and all of her guards, especially the one she just referred to as Rhino. He has a rhino's horn and mouth with the body and face of a man. "I was stupid. But I can't change that now. Now I just have to survive. I will get us out of this mess."

She opens her eyes to look around and the first thing she sees is Mister laying on the floor in the next cell, vertical bars running floor to ceiling. She always admired how his horns start at his temples and curve up and around his ears. He at wears a light tunic and breeches; they had seen fit to give him clothes at least to cover his dark skin. Seeing Mister stir, excitement sweeps her up and she immediately sticks her tiny hand through the bars to wake him.

Speaking very softly, she says, "Good morning Mister."

With a growl he jumps up. "Get away from her you bastard, I will consume your young!" Mister launches himself at her cell and clings tightly to the bars. Snarling fiercely, he opens his eyes in time to see the startled fairy retreating.

Awnee scrambles away from him, her eyes wide with fear and confusion as she looks up, meeting his gaze.

Taking a moment to survey the surroundings, Mister becomes fully awake and steps back from the bars. In the ultimate gesture of servitude he drops to his knees and speaks to Awnee in an apologetic voice. "I am sorry little one. I must have fallen asleep while I watched over you. Tell me are you okay? Is anything broken?"

Awnee relaxes again, "It's okay Mister. I don't have any broken bones." Mister surveys the little fairy. She does have a split lip and dark splotchy bruises all over her body, and she is still covered in filth from Boss and all of the other guards.

Down the corridor, a loud clanging noise interrupts their conversation. Mister suddenly becomes alarmed. With some sense of urgency he begins telling Awnee things to do in rapid succession. "They are coming for you little one. Make yourself ready now. You will have to fight. Remember what Vareesh and I have taught you. And for the sake of that sweet little cunt, don't fight like a warrior!" At that comand Awnee looks at him and winks. Exasperated, Mister continues, "You are a fucking fairy use that your advantage. You must fuck your opponent to win. Do not hesitate at this. If you do, you will surely die today." He knows that someone small like her is not meant to last in this fight. He is seen as durable enough to be worth keeping around. Watching her be destroyed will be a cheap thrill, the opening course that will get the blood lust of the crowd pumping. Mister is absolutely petrified with fear and anguish. He had sworn to protect her, that nothing would ever happen to her again. He has failed.

Awnee stands up with a grunt, and faces the corridor, doing her best to be ready for whatever is going to happen.

Heavy footsteps approach the cells. It takes Awnee a few seconds to recognize the rhino creature in the lead of six others. She thinks, "You look better with clothes on, and wow, seven people just for little old me?"

"Alright Boss knows you can fuck. Let's see if you can fight."

As the Rhino unlocks the door, he sneers at her, "You are a good fuck, you know that. We will have to do it again sometime." He opens the cell door to let her out, bowing at her in mock gallantry as she passes. After she walks past, he smacks her poor sore ass very hard, making her jump and yell out in pain. "You are going to have to get used to that!" Rhino says with a hearty laugh. Awnee resists the urge to look back at Mister.

The soldiers surround the still filthy fairy, escorting her down the poorly lit corridor. Awnee is about average size for a fairy and is only as tall as the average man's chest. They occasionally slap her and pinch her nipples, one even sticks a finger up her cunt from behind. There is raucous laughter at her every yelp and squeal.

They finally reach their destination and the little fairy is shoved through a door. Inside this new room there is a set of cuffs hanging from chains in the ceiling and a drain in the floor. Rhino grabs her by the neck from behind and hauls her roughly toward the cuffs even though she is not resisting him. He adjusts the cuffs so only the balls of her feet touch the floor. He dumps a bucket of cold water on her and roughly scrubs off the mess that was made of her yesterday, all business now, he doesn't even tease her.

After her uncomfortable cleaning, a bowl of lukewarm oatmeal is shoved in her face and she is ordered to eat it. To her surprise it does not taste gross, just completely bland. She eats hurriedly, knowing she will need all the help she can get.

A few minutes after she has finished the food, the door slam against the wall with a bang, making Awnee jump. Boss struts in staring down her new acquisition. Boss is a tall broad woman with a fighter's build and short, matted blond hair.

"Well good morning Missy! Ever since our mee'n yesterday all my boys been talk'n 'bout is your sweet, sweet ass." Boss says to her while slowly walking around Awnee, eye fucking the poor fairy. She shivers uncomfortably under Boss's gaze. "Missy, I am Boss and that was a right fine blow job you gave me yesterday. Of course I had to show yous how to do it, but you learned quick!" Awnee remains silent, staring at the ground in front of her, figuring it is best not to speak until she is told to. Pain shoots through her face as Boss backhands her. Awnee's head snaps violently to the side as Boss follows through. She has lost her footing and is falling only to come to a jarring stop as the same hand comes back and encircles her throat. "Don't you have any manners Missy?" Boss demands as she turns Awnee's whole body around by the throat.

Awnee is thrust over the nearby table and as her head collides with the wood she feels her cunt explode with pain as Boss shoves her cock mercilessly inside of Awnee. Boss is still speaking but Awnee does not hear hardly any of what is being said ".... youngings knew respect back in my day. Well I am just going to have to teach you Missy"

Boss places her hands on little Awnee's shoulders and leverages herself to drive her cock deep inside. Each thrust is agonizingly painful and completely brutal. Awnee is pounded so hard that her feet are losing contact with the ground. From the viewpoint of the guard it appears as if Awnee is bracing herself with the table so she could jump up and down on Boss's cock. In less than a minute Boss reaches climax and with a final thrust her cock convulses, filling the fairy with her fluid.

Holding her captive still with cock inside her and hand still around her throat, Boss continued speaking as if nothing at all had just happened. "Guard, get this nice young lady some clothes. We can't be having her fight naked, that's just uncivilized." Repeatedly slapping Awnee's ass cheek, Boss continues speaking to her. "We're going to see how you fight today. Seeing as you is a fairy and all it wouldn't be very sporting of us to rob you of your natural gift. So you is gonna to be allowed to teleport inside the arena. However, if you try to teleport outside the arena you will be shocked unconscious."

Boss had been slapping one ass cheek the whole time she had been speaking and it is turning a very dark red. It hurts very badly, making Awnee wish Boss would switch to the other cheek but she never does. Boss finally stopped slapping, only to grab a handful of ass cheek, digging nails in so viciously that Awnee felt like her ass is splitting open and she can't not help but cry out in pain. Lowering her voice to an ominous threatening tone and losing any charm it might have had, Boss issues Awnee a warning. "Try to run, and when you wake up, you will be chained to my bed as my personal fuck puppet for a week!" With that she pulls her cock out of Awnee, spins her around, and forces it into the fairy's mouth and down her throat until Boss comes again. Pulling out then looking down her nose at her questioning, "Have I made myself crystal clear to you Missy?"

"Yes Mister! I mean Boss! I won't run I promise!" Awnee says in an earnest, panicked tone.

Satisfied, Boss turns to leave "Oh, the rules for the fight are simple, the first one to fuck their opponent wins. You can do anything you want except kill the other person. Refuse to fuck and you die." With that boss leaves the room as the guard fetching her clothes returns. The guard hands her the dress and Awnee puts it on. It is a ugly muted yellow color with holes cut out for her tits and the bottom of the dress hemmed up so that it stopped well above her pubic hair. This farce of a garment is also adorned with juvenile depictions of circus animals; almost more than anything else, this makes Awnee furious.

She makes a face at this ridiculous excuse for clothing, but puts it on. After cleaning herself up as best she can, she takes a deep breath, clears her mind and looks expectantly at the guard.

Pointing the way, the guard says, "After you sweet cheeks." He grabs a handful of tit as she starts to pass him.

She sighs and vows to do many terrible things to all of these people and continues walking.

Behind her the guard slaps the same ass cheek that Boss had just been abusing moments before, making Awnee flinch in pain, "Come on step lively there." Awnee walks through the door back into the hallway. Thinking to herself about this dumb dress, "I should probably get rid of this stupid thing as soon as I can so no one can use it against me." Passing by the two guards next to the arena entrance Awnee can not help but notice that they have claw marks all over their arms that continues under their clothes. There is something very familiar about those marks and she knows she had seen them before. Awnee shakes her head, clearing her mind, "You have to focus."

While she waits in the hallway outside, one of the guards hands her a bo staff sized for her, it is about four feet long and an inch thick. As she enters the arena she puts the thought of those claw marks out of her head. "It's time to fuck someone up, and it is not my turn!"

The thick wooden door swings outward and Awnee finds herself in a large arena. The walls are about ten feet high and all around are the cells of other fighters. Above the walls a cheering crowd is seated in bleachers several seats deep.

As Awnee enters she hears some sort of announcer "Annnnnd here we have our newest challenger! She will be up against your favorite champion!"

When she walks in, the crowd whistles and jeers. Someone spits at her, and it lands on her shins; she looks up lazily, trying to see who did it. Her movements are languid, but her eyes are steel and her expression determined.

She looks around the arena and sees Mister. She is careful not to let her eyes linger on him, as Boss does not know about their connection. She must keep the secret. And then to her surprise she sees Vareesh in another one of the cells a few down from Mister. Awnee barely conceals her shock, tries to push it from her mind, she has bigger concerns right now. But her memory flashes to any one of the many times Mister and Varesh sparred, and in their blood frenzy mated passionately. For Varesh is a succubus with long razor sharp talons and the will to use them on any who oppose her, but here she is collared! How did that happen?

Failing to see the offending asshole, she turns her attention to the door opposite. After a few moments it opens with a bang and Rhino struts out to a cheering crowd. Awnee sizes him up; he is wearing the same black uniform as the rest of the guards, with buttons up the front and a belt at his waist. His feet are bare, and his hair is jet black and about an inch long at the top and wavy. She guesses that he is at least six feet tall and built thick in the shoulders and chest. He is at least double her weight. A beast of a man, "Any hit he lands is going to hurt. I can't let that happen." His staff is maybe a foot or two longer than hers in correspondence with his height.

Mister watches her scared out of his mind. He notices sadly that one ass cheek is a dark red when it wasn't a bit ago. He has seen Rhino fight before, "That bastard is tough, fast, and cruel. Awnee will have to be faster, smarter, and she absolutely cannot afford to fight fair."

When the announcer is finished Rhino looks directly at Awnee, blows her a kiss and grabs his crotch. At seeing this the crowd erupts into raucous laughter.

With a bored expression, Awnee flits, porting impatiently about five feet apart as if say "Come on! Let's get this over with." She is still leaning lazily on the staff.

Without warning the rhino lowers his head and charges straight at Awnee. His feet pounding into the sandy rock of the arena floor.

Awnee easily ports to where he was standing, and waves impudently, sticking out her tongue.

Expecting a move like this from his previous experience with fairies, Rhino chucks his staff behind him and sends it flying like a missile. This is a move so well practiced that the stick flies straight and true at her forehead. After letting go of the stick, the rhino doesn't try to stop running, he just pulls his head up and makes a sharp left turn. Facing in the direction of Awnee he lowers his head and begins to build up speed again.

Awnee does not miss a beat. After taking half a second to judge his stride, she disappears before he can think, and is now standing on his shoulders. She kicks him hard in the ear and is on the other side of the arena before he even can react.

Surprised by the tactic of the fairy, Rhino loses his balance from the sudden shift in balance. The kick to his ear is enough to determine which direction he falls. Hitting the ground, the rhino rolls over his staff. Pure instinct makes him grab the stick and jump to his feet. Taking a second to reacquire his target he takes a deep breath, locks on to her, and starts running again. Across the arena Awnee starts lazily ripping off her dress, careful not to lose sight of her opponent. She does not want him to be able to grab hold of the cloth. Having discovered from experience that it is difficult to port and leave the clothes she is wearing behind.

The crowd cheers loudly at the good sport. They were going to be disappointed if she had lost easily. There is lots of jeering, clapping, and whistling as she strips in front of them. Awnee ignores their taunts and focuses completely on her task, staring down the charging Rhino.

He gets within ten feet of her, but stops abruptly when she is no longer there. She ports behind him again, this time more to the right. Rhinos starts to throw his staff at the fairy again but halts in mid motion, seeing how close the fairy is. If he missed then he would be defenseless against any attack. He decides his hit first tactic isn't going to work and just stares at the fairy, sucking in air through his teeth.

The little fairy has finished taking her dress off and is now waving it at him like as if he is a bull, all the while a wide giant mocking grin on her face. Trying to turn the taunt against her Rhino raises both fist in the air and turns in a circle, yelling "Look at this boys she wants me to fuck her. She is begging for it!"

She grins grimly, thinking, "He doesn't remember that the bull usually gets stabbed."

Now that Awnee is naked in front of them, the crowd can plainly see how much she had been pummeled yesterday. She has purple splotchy marks all over her body. While Rhino is looking up at the crowd she ports behind him and with one foot planted firmly, kicks the back of his knee as hard as she can, trying to use his own joints against him.

Feeling his knee going out from under him, he grasps the stick firmly in both hands shifting his grip and swinging it behind him. The staff passes squarely through where Awnee would had been. Now she is standing on top his head, using all of her body weight to drive his skull into the ground. The instant after his head hits the dirt, Awnee ports to the other side of the room and leans against one of the bars. Crossing her arms, she waits for him to get up, knowing she cannot afford to overstep her advantage. Awnee hopes that if she can make this look easy she will enrage him. She knows that people who are blind with rage will make a mistake.

Up to this point the crowd had and been cheering and yelling, but as their campion lay in the dust, the crowd grew quiet for a moment, stunned at what this little fairy had done. They looked at Awnee with new respect, no one had humiliated him like this in a long time, if ever. After a few moments she calls out to him, "Are you ready for me to fuck you yet?!"

Vareesh and Mister watch her with pride swelling in their hearts. Their little one fights dirty and they love it! Vareesh thinks to herself with a smile, "If she hits his side, he is done for."

Embarrassed in front of his men, Rhino scrambles to his feet, his horned nose bloody. In a fit of rage he breaks the staff in two across his knee. Holding both halves he spreads his arms wide and yells, "No, fairy is going to fuck me!" Then he mutters to himself, "Although she is way quicker than the last couple I have beat."

Roaring its approval, the crowd is back on his side. He gives a look to his second-in-command who nods back. Rhino turns his attention towards the fairy and starts running towards her, but doesn't lower his head. He draws back his arm and rockets half the stick at Awnee knowing full well that she is going to port. She does not disappoint him. As soon as she sees the stick in mid air she ports. Suddenly the sound of a fairy screaming fills the arena, Awnee's body is falling to the ground. The second-in-command had activated the collar mid-port. Rhino runs straight at the falling body shouting "Batter up!" He swings the stick and makes full contact across Awnee's mid-section, sending the little fairy plummeting to the ground a few feet away. Having too much momentum to stop, Rhino reaches her body in a few steps and tries to kick her, but mistimes the blow and ends up jumping over her crumpled form. With the crowd back on his side, Rhino stops to enjoy the thunderous applause.

Awnee, who is breathing heavily through the pain, rolls to her feet. Her shoulder opposite where he hit her has a nasty road rash from where she skidded to a stop in the dirt. Silver viscous blood oozes from the nasty scrape. Walking backwards holding her right side where he hit her, she shouts at him, angrily gesturing to the crowd, "What will all your stupid friends think when you have to cheat to beat a little fairy. Are you too much a coward to beat me fair?!" Awnee's fists are balled up resting on her hips she not scared of him right now. That hit got her adrenaline going, and now she is ready. "I must be careful" she reminds herself. "He is very dangerous. I need to be smarter and faster." Awnee picks up her staff off the ground.

12