The Fight Off The Matt Ch. 01

Story Info
Love is found that begun in hatred on a karate mat.
1.6k words
4.36
15.5k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phil89
phil89
14 Followers

I would like to explain to everyone first that this story will possibly have additional chapters and that it will take some time for the romance to develop. This is the newly edited version of this chapter that was edited by 0nlyEditing thank you for your help. To everyone thank you for reading.

Hello my name is Matt. I've been told throughout my life that the only thing I'd ever love is the sound a person's body fall to a matt. During those times using the words spoken to me from my father and grandfather I'd reply matter-of-factly "the only thing a woman is useful for is cleaning the bloody mess after I spar". To be honest looking back, I believe I definitely deserved all the insults and slaps to face at the time but I never admitted that until two years after the fact. Why two years? Well it all started after a fight.

(Tokyo 2020 Hashimoto dojo)

Back in the famous Hashimoto dojo that has been run by the family of karate experts for over a century, lives the Sensei Mr. Hashimoto Katsu, his daughter Hashimoto Emiko and her father's disciples. As the Mr. Hashimoto looks on watching his students work on their routines and spots his daughter sweeping the floor. He can't help but remember the old days. Just five years prior, his lovely daughter was in the middle of this class and at the top of the ladder. She had no equal and showed that against many in countless tournament victories against the same, and even opposite sex. What ended all of that was the tragic passing of his wife to cancer. Even though he tried to plead with his daughter countless times, she still decided on that day to take over the duties of her mother as a woman "should." It was painful for Mr. Hashimoto to have a daughter masquerading as his wife, he wanted her to live as she wanted and that was what was out there in the middle of the dojo. His thoughts were then halted with a topic of conversation overheard.

"Did you hear about that rogue fighter that's been challenging the other dojos?"

This caught the Sensei's interest as he faced the speaker ready to question him.

"What do you mean rogue fighter? What does he want exactly?"

As the student heard his sensei speaking he turned a looked at him rather perplexed.

"All I heard is that he challenges the dojo sensei and if he wins he takes the family crest. He said that if he loses he will apply to the dojo in question and pay 10 times the normal rate".

As Mr. Hashimoto looked at his student's eyes he could see the answer to the question he hasn't asked. This fighter has never paid for the lessons because he never had to.

"Twenty nine dojos and not one loss, I even heard he hasn't hit the mat ounce".

As Mr. Hashimoto looked around the dojo which was a little run down and then he looked down as his hands he realized that he probably in no shape to fight the rogue. True, he was in great shape, better than his students still even at the ripe age of fifty four. However, he only stood at five foot seven now with definite signs of aging. Against a younger experienced fighter he probably had no chance but he couldn't very well tell his students that. He would have to train to get ready for what's sure to be the toughest fight of his entire life. Just then he heard the familiar soft sounding voice to his right.

"Father the food is ready and the scheduled lessons should be about through" As Mr. Hashimoto turned to look at his daughters' face that displayed warm loving eyes and a gentle smile he knew that it was only half of his daughter's soul staring back at him. Of course she was Asian descent and small in stature -- only five foot tall and about 100 pounds. Her figure is slim and toned even without the regular workouts she used to do. Long black silky hair down her back and one red ribbon tied to each side of her head in her hair. As always there was no makeup to hide her smooth skin as she never needed it at the young age of twenty three. Yes she was perfect and could get any man she wanted in the country but in her father's eyes without her fighting in this dojo she wasn't complete and had no fight in her soul to experience the love she deserved. As he smiled back and gestured the students to dismiss after the occasional words of encouragement and praise he followed his daughter into the dining room.

Nothing was really said out of the ordinary -- the usual praise of some the students and some thoughtful criticism and the needs of improvement from his daughter. Of course like always, as soon as Mr. Hashimoto mentioned that his daughter was born to be in the dojo as an instructor, she would lash out until she quickly regained her composure and politely said, "Father I must live as a proper single woman of the Hashimoto family. Please don't ask me to do such improper things as fighting on a dusty mat with men. They are of the opposite gender and no marital status."

No matter how many times Mr. Hashimoto heard this familiar answer he still was in complete shock. As he would shake his head he just couldn't believe how much his daughter's soul was corrupted and he wished there was some way he could change that. Little did he know after finishing his dinner and resting his head for the night there was an answer.

(One week later, Saturday, early morning)

As Mr. Hashimoto went over the usual routine and instruction before his students started, he heard one of his students call out to him from the gate.

"Sensei there's a young man here to speak to you"

As the door open there stood a man of great physic. Standing at about six feet 2 inches tall and long dark brown hair and a tinge of tan to his skin. This young man seemed to be around the age of twenty five. He wore a traditional robe with sleeves torn off showing off arms that looked like they could bend steel bars without exertion. As the young man walked closer to him with a look to his eyes similar to his daughter's, the older man knew that he too was suffering. Then he bowed and started to speak with deep and composed tone.

"Hello Mr. Hashimoto my name is Matt Helmsley. I have come here in respect to you and your family and this wonderful dojo to request a challenge, I am a man that wants to be taught the ways of fighting and have searched the world, If I lose I shall join this dojo and learn from you at ten times the cost. If you fail, I see it as my right to rid your dojo of the right to teach if you can't beat a man of little experience as myself."

There was a slight pause after that long script-like introduction. He then looked up at Mr. Hashimoto and spoke again.

"If you decide to decline the offer, then I will leave but as you know word will get out of your cowardice when people see your crest in place and me not as your disciple."

Matt then had a grin on his face full of confidence. He knew that the dojo's sensei would accept his offer since they all did. As he looked at the elder sensei get up for his position and give him the stern look he knew his answer was the favorable one.

"Very well then I accept. Let's head to the mat."

As the two combatants headed to the mat and faced each other and bowed there in the background was Emiko looking on in shock. She heard about a rogue fighter but never thought that he would cross into her world. She was frightened at the sight of him even though he was good looking and didn't seem like a dangerous person. She knew he was a very serious fighter and loved the sport as much as she did just by the look of his eyes. The same eyes she saw in herself while standing on those same mats in the videos taken from the tournaments. As the signal for the fight to start, almost everyone watching thought their sensei had the upper hand. Only Emiko noticed that Matt hadn't moved from his starting position. Then in a flash there was the sound of bones cracking. Then, to Emiko and everyone in the dojos shock, a loud thud was heard after Emiko's father hit the mat head first with no immediate response.

As the match was called and everyone rushed to their sensei's aid after a few moments he started to stir to the relief of Emiko and the rest. He looked ok except for a possible broken jaw. As they grabbed the man to aid him to his feet they heard a deep stern tone spoken in an arrogant manner.

"That was the worst fight I have ever been in. I am surprised this fair country would allow such a terrible display of teaching from this man. What a waste of my time."

As he finished those words many students were ready to lunge at this disrespectful young man. Suddenly, a loud smack and a loud thud was heard as the young man's knees buckled, as he was kicked in the back of his head. Everyone stood in shock looking down at the man and then staring at Emiko standing with her foot still elevated behind the sprawled out man.

phil89
phil89
14 Followers