The Filly Breeder

Story Info
A mistress breeds her pony play pet...
3k words
4.26
73.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Filly Breeder

"Ah, there's my little breeding mare. Did you miss me?"

Amethyst smirked as she stepped into the stable, not bothering to kick the door closed behind her. There was no one out in the secluded barn besides her anyway. Well, her and the mare that had so willingly followed her back to her private yard. She flicked her chestnut mane back over her shoulders, letting it spill down her back with still a hint of dampness around the tips as she stood dressed casually in a fitted, buttoned blouse and a pair of navy jodhpurs. Her hooves, of course, were left bare, hardened from work on the yard.

The four-legged equines shifted and nickered in their own stables, pulling lazily at their hay nets as they went about their evening business, which was very little at all after a hard day of play and training. Well kept and swept by her grooms and stable hands, the barn was in impeccable condition, each stable housing a different occupant from all breeds and trots of life. The arena had been harrowed and, after showering and oiling her mane and tail, Amethyst had made her way back down to the yard to see just how her newest breeding 'filly' was doing.

The bound mare groaned and arched her back, tied to a phantom mare, otherwise known as a breeding stand for stallions at stud. It was old with a rip in the side where the stuffing was puffing out in a big clump, but it still did its job well enough, the leather straps keeping the mare's paws and hooves neatly in place, tail wrapped up in a loop and tied back on itself. Her palomino coat glowed in the low light even though it was streaked through with sweat. Amethyst smirked and ran her paw down the mare's back, something tightening within her jodhpurs.

Breeding fillies always did look better when in nothing but their bare coats. But she had not given her the best gear. The leather binding her wrists down and the pad beneath her chin, holding her head and neck at what was supposed to be the most comfortable angle, was scuffed and worn, though not insufficient to hold her willing victim hostage. She had far better gear available back up at the house and in the secret, locked tack room that no one but her had access too.

Amethyst smirked and fingered the blindfold covering the mare's eyes, a bit gag rendering words mute with the bridle tight around her nose. Those two were used and second hand. Hell, she hadn't even thought it worthwhile to wipe off the last stallion's spit before jamming it into the new filly's mouth. She didn't waste her resources on mares that had not yet proven themselves. Maybe she'd get the poured latex bondage furniture later. If she was a good girl, that was.

"How'd you enjoy this little toy then, hm?"

She didn't expect a reply, giving the mare's buttocks a slap and a squeeze just to see her judder. Her bare folds were stretched lewdly wide with a dildo shaped in the form of a stallion's shaft, a vibrator taped to it on a random setting. From her the mare's sex glistened with her juices, she'd clearly had a lot of fun during the course of the day, even if she hadn't had much choice in the matter.

"Such a wanton little slut... No wonder you wandered into my stables and begged me to take you," Amethyst mocked, walking around her in a circle as the need in the pit of her stomach swelled. "You thought I'd pair you up with one of my stallion studs, didn't you? Get a nice, strapping lad to take you like you think you deserve to be taken. But tonight you're going to learn how much more a mare can deliver."

Grasping the end of the dildo, Amethyst spat and pulled it without ceremony from the poor filly's abused cunt. She would have expected her to be relieved that the pressure was gone, but the mare only groaned and tried to push back, belly pressing into the stand, as her pussy was left lewdly gaping. Chuckling under her breath, Amethyst ran a finger around her folds, letting a droplet of moisture collect at her fingertip, which she smeared in a slow circle around the filly's clit. She mouthed the bit and moaned softly, ears flopped out to the sides.

"My, my..." Amethyst taunted. "So this is why you need a mistress? Even a cock this size can't please you, so what good would your standard anthro stud do you?"

Slapping the mare's arse, Amethyst giggled and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a black, lace bra that cupped and framed her small breasts perfectly. She left it hanging loosely over her shoulders, the fingers of one paw tucked into the front of her jodhpurs, toying with the button.

Not yet. She wouldn't reveal that quite yet.

Piteously, the tightly restrained mare whinnied, nostrils quivering as her body was groped and handled like nothing more than a piece of meat, yet there was nothing she could do about it. Breathing harshly through her nostrils, she twisted her head back and forth to follow the dominant mare's movements around her, unable to clamp her tail down even if she'd wanted to. Amethyst pushed two fingers crudely into her pussy, pushing them apart as if to show her just how much she'd been stretched after the long hours with the dildo rammed into her cunt

"You'll need something far larger than this toy to get you filled as you really need, my little brood mare..."

She trembled and closed her eyes. The toy had been large enough, seemingly destroying her pussy as the vibrations forced her into orgasm after orgasm, each one seemingly more powerful than the last, yet none enough. As Amethyst's fingers poked and prodded, adding a third in a lewd squelch of sexual fluids, the palomino equine nickered throatily and tried to flag her tail, rocking back as much as she could.

Laughing, Amethyst yanked her fingers free and smacked her arse hard enough to make the muscle beneath the fat jiggle. The mare squealed, yet she paid her no mind, pacing to her front as her victim's eyes followed her devotedly.

"Yeah, I see you, bitch," Amethyst cooed, cupping her chin between two paws to make her look up. "You want this, don't you? You think all you need is a stud, but I promise you that mares hold far more allure."

And then the time was right.

Smirking, Amethyst unbuttoned her jodhpurs, wriggling them down with her matching thong just enough to reveal what she'd hidden behind the dark fabric. It was a good thing that equine sheaths could be tucked in close to the body and, well, balls were harder to hide, but she hadn't needed to conceal them for long in the low, sultry light of the stable. The thong hid hardly anything at all -- well, nothing -- and she pulled it to the side of her balls with a huff, letting the fabric press back up under her tail.

The palomino filly's eyes bulged as she was forced to look at a stallion's shaft, thick and throbbing yet still jutting from the crotch of an anthro who was in every other sense a mare. A smooth grey with a splotch of pink gracing the top, though the splash of colour did not reach beyond the medial ring, it drooled pre-cum, splattering down the front of her jodhpurs. Amethyst smirked and dragged the filly's lips to the head, smearing pre-cum over her pretty muzzle.

"Don't ask," Amethyst breathed. "Don't think. You don't need to know how. You're gonna feel every inch of it anyway tonight."

Fiddling with the leather attached to the bit, the mare skillfully unbuckled it and dropped it in the straw beneath the stand. The filly sighed and worked the stiffness from her jaw, chewing and licking her lips, but was not allowed much respite as that fat length was presented to her lips.

She could have paused. She could have thought about it. But she did nothing but part her lips willingly to take that flat tip into her mouth.

"There's a good filly," Amethyst murmured, running her fingers through her mane. "Such a good little filly whore. I told you a mare would have something better for you than the stallions."

She would never know if she agreed or disagreed as that shaft sank into her mouth, the tip probing down her throat. Of course, there was no stopping it with no gag reflex and the filly gulped for lost breath as Amethyst dug her fingers into the space behind her finely dished cheekbones. Only when the dominant mare withdrew was she able to gasp for air, but then the fat length drove deep again as her new mistress fucked her muzzle like a toy to be used and abused.

"Mmmph," she groaned, ears pinned back and shoulders tense. "That's it, you little bitch. Take every inch down that fucking throat of yours. I know you want it, whore."

The filly would not have objected, concentrating on pressing her fleshy tongue up to the underside of Amethyst's cock as she thrust, nostrils fluttering as she dragged in weak breaths whenever able. But breathing wasn't really on her mind, not when she had a hot mare dominating her and a shaft even bigger than the one that had been jammed into her cunt pounding her muzzle. Her eyes glazed over and she grunted around the pole straining her lips into a lewd 'O'.

Oh, yes, the mare was exactly what she'd come for and more.

Yet, as much fun as her muzzle was to use, Amethyst had other ideas. Leaning over the mare's back, she held onto her torso for leverage, giving her a few good long strokes that left the filly shuddering beneath her. Muscles rose lightly through the palomino's back, smaller than the chestnut mare's but still lightly and beautifully defined through her thin coat. Amethyst grinned and crammed every last inch of her shaft into the mare's throat, the flesh of her sheath tucked up beneath the filly's chin.

And there she stayed for a long moment, seconds stretching out, letting the filly shake as her body craved breath, screaming for what the mare denied her.

When Amethyst finally pulled back, the filly gasped and heaved for breath, though her eyes held nothing but adoration for the mare above her. Wrapping her fingers around the base of her own shaft, Amethyst rolled her shoulders back and strutted around the filly, tail flicking in a flirtatious circle. Panting, the mare tried to follow her motion, one ear swivelling to catch just what she was up to and failing to understand how far the boundaries of what she'd been expecting were about to be pushed.

The hermaphrodite mare let her massive cock slap onto the filly's backside, resting in the groove of her buttocks as she ground it back and forth lightly, letting her feel the size in a far more intimate area. Whinnying shrilly, Amethyst bucked her hips, the need to breed rising higher and higher as her fat balls churned, begging for their load to be released. Her victim twitched beneath her, the filly's head slowly turning to look back at the mare framed with the doorway of the stable behind her, nothing but feral equines for company.

"Ready to be bred, filly?"

Squealing, the mare kicked out, or at least tried to, her eyes wild. Amethyst shook her finger disapprovingly at her, tail lashing in a smooth flick of hair.

"Too bad. You're getting it anyway."

Easing the head of her shaft into the mare's folds, slick with her own arousal, Amethyst used the weight of her body to push in, forcing her open. And, inch by inch, her cock pushed in, demanding entry even as the mare's pussy rippled and clenched around her, striving to claim the intruder for its very own. But Amethyst was hardly about to pull out as she took her pleasure from the sweet little filly, once so innocent and soon to be utterly and completely debased.

The mare whinnied as she was filled, the head of that cock driving up into her cervix with enough force to make her stomach twist uncomfortably. She writhed within the bondage, eyes rimmed with white even as Amethyst's paw curled around her shoulder, the firm touch rooting her reality. Her body accepted the length, miraculously, after the day of being stuffed with the dildo and she whimpered softly as the mare dug her fingers of her other paw into her hip, holding her as if for balance.

"Sweet little whore-filly... You need a real stud like me to show you what a good time is, don't you?"

Amethyst rasped a laugh and drew back, only to slam in for the main event. Having opened up her prize, she nickered and grunted throatily as she thrust, driving in harder and harder without care of concern for the mare's needs or wants. What else could she need besides her? Breasts and a cock and a dominant attitude... Huffing, Amethyst smirked and slapped the mare's arse, repeating the motion on each cheek until the palomino squealed and shrieked, though still didn't utter a single word of complaint even without the gag.

How could she have known that a stud mare would have been even better than a stud stallion? The filly's nostrils flared, dragging in the heady aroma of sweat and straw and equine and manure, a cloying undertone to their heated liaison. The stand ground uncomfortably into her belly, but she couldn't find it in herself to care as she was pounded so ruthlessly, so wonderfully, every inch of her body craving the domination the mare so confidently delivered. It was as if she was born to do as she was doing.

Slamming her hips up to the mare's buttocks with fleshy slaps of heated bodies meeting, Amethyst moaned.

"I do hope you're ready to have my foals, pretty filly..."

In her mind's eye, the filly-mare saw her stomach swelling, pregnancy setting a deeper glow to her coat. And that didn't sound like a bad idea at all. The heat in her body grew and grew, climax teasing at the corners of her mind. She wouldn't have even thought it was possible to climax again after having had so many through the day, but the mare had brought out something deeper in her, something more raw and primal than she could have ever imagined.

Dust motes swirled in the shafts of light slanting through the wooden back wall as the stand creaked beneath them and one of the stallions nickered down the alleyway of the barn, clearly riled up by the rampant mating display and scents on the breeze. She licked her lips, salt on her skin, and moaned lustfully as she was filled with that pounding, driving shaft. If she could have that thick girth stretching her open every day for the rest of her life, she would be a very happy mare indeed.

"Take it all, sweet filly," Amethyst whispered between grunts, tail flagged and need pulsing. "You don't need a stallion to screw you when a mare can mount you."

Trembling on the edge of climax, the filly could not have agreed more. And, when orgasm hit her, she didn't think anymore either. Wave after wave of pleasure thrummed through her body, nostrils flaring as if she was a Thoroughbred in the final furlong of her race, blood pumping and adrenaline up. The veins stood out on her face, full of blood close to the surface as her own body sought to cool her down to no avail, the sweat beneath her tail trickling down over her tight anal ring and the shaft giving her so much pleasure.

Amethyst groaned as the mare's cunt twitched and rippled forcibly around her, milking her shaft for all it had to offer. She wasn't about to hold back either, not when she'd pushed her filly into orgasm beneath her. With a stallion-like neigh, she rammed in, tail flagged and spent every drop of seed into the filly's tight cunt. Her balls tugged up a little closer to her body as she ejaculated, grunting as her cock throbbed, pulse after pulse of virile cum spurting into her charge in thick ropes. Her cock-head flared, forcing the mare's passage open a little wider, demanding acceptance. Eyes bulging, the filly swam through a tumultuous sea of pleasure back to reality. Though reality wasn't half bad in the afterglow of a thundering orgasm either.

"Won't be walking straight for a while after this, little filly," Amethyst huffed, breasts heaving as she struggled for breath herself. "And then you will be taking this cock down your throat every day as that pretty, flat stomach of yours swells with my foal."

Leaving her cock throbbing with the last spurts of cum drooling within the filly's cunt, Amethyst trailed her fingers down her back, admiring the shivers shuddering through her muscles. Her coat glowed with good health even beneath the streaks of sweat, mane clinging to the stunning arch of her neck as she huffed and panted.

Beautiful...

"I do hope you like being stretched and filled day after day, because that's all you're going to know now."

Nickering softly, the filly turned her cheek into Amethyst's palm as the mare smirked and petted her like she would a four-legged horse. Every day being bred and used like a whore mare? She closed her eyes. That didn't sound like such a bad life at all. Not a bad life in the slightest.

Who needed a stallion?

Twisting her fingers into the mare's mane, Amethyst yanked her head back as her shaft swelled, pulsing back to full hardness even after such a short recovery time. The filly gasped, eyes wild.

"You'll enjoy your life here, my little pony-filly."

Amethyst paused, a smirk pulling at her lips.

"I'll make sure of it."