The Final Cumming (Kelly's story)

Story Info
After work, Kelly finds fun at the local pub.
1.7k words
3.96
38.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted after a hard day at work, I was tight, tense and I decided that I really needed a drink to help me relax. The pub was just down the road, so I decided to wander down there for a quick drink before I headed home.

I had the usual men cracking onto me though. it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle, when you have 38DD breasts, this is something that you learn to deal with.. Though it certainly didn't help that I was in my ultra short, and ultra tight suit... still I fended them off and really managed to relax...

I had finished my third glass of wine, and I got that feeling that only a woman drinking wine can, hot, flushed and more than a little horny... I decided to go to the bathroom and splash my face, certain that would cool things down a bit...

I walked into use the lavatory, and I head someone moaning.. "Oh God!" I thought "That poor girl has had more than her fare share to drink"... so I opened the cubicle door, and there before me was the most amazing site. a buxom blonde was sucking on this big massive cock... I felt my juices flood me... I had drunk a few wines, and against my better judgement, I walked into the cubicle and closed the door behind me.. I just couldn't help myself... The blonde was sucking on his cock... it was enormous, so I asked her to share.... we both licked up one side of his big cock.. Our tongues meeting at the tip of his cock and intertwining, she was so soft, and he was so hard.. I heard myself moan... We continued kissing, licking and sucking his big cock and each other... He came and spurted in both of our mouths, and all over our faces.. We lapped the cum off each others faces with relish....

I told her that it was her turn to be pleasured and told her to sit on the toilet seat.. She was still fully clothed, I sat on her lap and kissed her passionatley while he took her shirt off. She was wearing a lilac bra. all lacy and her tits were magnificent, big, round, firm and succulent. I kissed her gently on the neck and worked my way down, removed her bra and gently nibbled on her hard nipples.. She threw her head back and pushed her breasts into my face. I sat up and took off my shirt. revealing my tits encased in see though white chiffon. I removed my bra and rubbed my nipples against hers... Pink on brown, while he alternatively sucked on both of them, his tongue licking the tit sandwich which we had made for him.. we kissed, out tongues circling each others while out nipples rubbed together..

He had had enough and demanded that both of us remove our skirts.. she wore no knickers and had the most gorgoeus pussy, a slash of blonde hair running down her cleft, swollen pink lips and an aroma that reeked of horniness, mine was completely bald, and both were dripping wet. He demanded that we both stand on the toilet and put one leg against the wall. we both did this. our pussies at head height on him... He reached up and stroked both of us at once.. We were kissing and sucking each others big tits.. moaning and dripping. both feeling exactly the same thing at exactly the same time... he fingered her dripping cunt while he licked my clit, then swapped and fingered my squelching pussy while he licked her clit, We fell down, our knees buckling in pleasure.. He bent her over the toilet and inserted his big cock into her sopping wet pussy, and told me to put my legs over his shoulders so that he could lick my juicy cunt.... he was fucking her hard, she was screaming, begging him to fuck her harder, I was on his face, begging him to lick me harder... we were both screaming and writhing, crying out in pleasure and frustration... It was SO good.. He licked and fucked harder. making both of us cum, his face, cock and balls were covered in the sweet juice from our pussies.... he fucked her like an animal and with a deep gutteral cry he came, and spurted his massive load into her... it trickled out around his cock and mingled with her cum....

I climbed down off his shoulders and started licking his cock and her cunt while they were still joined. The taste of guy cum and girl cum, pussy and cock was unbelievable. I reached back and played with my clit and came hard.. It was so horny!!

He told me to spread my legs and brace them against the wall.. He lowered me onto his already hard cock, and he sunk right up the hilt. I lent backwards, she was sitting on the toilet, so I licked along her slit with my tongue... while she sucked my nipples.. He started thrusting, my nose banging against her clit, and my tits bouncing wildly.... he could see everything, his cock pumping into my pussy, my tits bouncing wildly, and me licking her succulent slit.... I thrusted back at him, my pussy enveloping his big cock, my tongue lashing at her clit, I moaned and bucked and screamed as he withdrew and spurted everywhere. all over my tits, all over her mouth and pussy. there was cum everywhere...

Now I wanted girl cum all over me. We both sat on the toilet.. My legs over her shoulders while we rubbed our pussies together.... juice and cum mingling on our slippery pussies... suddenly the door opened and... in waltzed Madeline, the security guard, she was tall and lithe, strawberry blonde hair, and oh so very fit.. We leaped apart as she gaped at us.. there was an evil smile fluttering across her lips.. We were doomed... then she twirled her baton and asked "So whose been naughty then?" Madeline pouted "I know all of your respective spouses.. So I guess that this could be a VERY interesting situation".

"You will have to do what I tell you do..." she called the other girl - "Mandy, came and undo my shirt" Mandy jumped up her round arse right in front of me. I would see the back of her pussy lips. and all the cum that was still dripping off it. Mandy walked over to Madeline and slowly began undoing the buttons on her blue shirt.. she was wearing a sports bra. She had small, pert breasts... "Kelly, came over here and take my pants off." I walked over to her, my tits bouncing with every step and bent down to upzip her navy blue pants.. I lowered them down her legs and kicked them off. she was wearing an extremely tiny black see through thong.. And from my position I would see and smell that hot, wet pussy.. My fear left me as I thought about licking along her pussy lips, slowly teasing her with my tongue.. I reached up to stroke her and she pushed my hand away with the baton.. "Dave.. I want you to stroke your cock".. "Mandy take off my bra and suck my tits!" "Kelly, take off my knickers and lick my wet cunt!" I saw the look of shock on the others faces. the fear, and then complete horniess.

Mandy took off Madeline's bra, revealing a perfect set of tits, small, hard and perky.. Mandy slowly circled one nipples with her tongue. teasing.. I gently ran my tongue across Madelines soft outer lips, which were completely bare.. Dave sat on the toilet and played with his big erection, he had cum so much already that it was going to take a lot for him to cum... Mandy started sucking on her nipples, nibbly gently, and opened her pussy lips and ran my tongue along her slit. she was very wet...Madeline threw her head back and moaned.. Mandy and I glanced at each other and shared a look. we knew who owned who in this situation..

Mandy nibbled and sucked harder, and I opened her wide and started to flick my tongue across her clit. her moans got louder and louder, and Dave started jerking harder and harder.. Madeline lost it when I stuck my tongue all the way up her hot little hole. she writhed and moaned and came all over my face... Madeline sat down exhausted by her orgasm... we thought that it was time that we took charge. Mandy and I kissed, our tongues intertwining openly, where both Dave and Madeline could see.. Mandy then licked all Madelines cum off my face.. And before we knew it we were 69ing each other, playing and prancing for our audience... licking each other wet cunts with relish, loving the taste of a hot pussy. Lapping up the juice, moaning and squirming, licking each other clits and screaming with delight.. We were as one, so tighly moulded together, knowing exactly what buttons to push to drive each other wild.. we screamed and begged to be fucked harder...

Dave couldn't handle it anymore, he sat on the toilet and grabbed me and lowered me onto his throbbing big cock, by back to him, so that he could fondle with my nipples, which were extremely rosy from all the sucking. Mandy knelt down and licked my clit while Dave was pumping me... Madeline came up behind Mandy and slowly inserted her baton into Mandy's arse.. Mandy screamed and thrusted back.. loving the feel of the big cock up her arse. Madeline inserted the other end of the baton into her hot cunt, and she moaned as she sank down on its shaft.. Dave was fucking me HARD, his cock burying completely in me with every thrust.. Mandy was licking my clit, and was screaming.... ooooooooohhhh fuck!!!

All that I could see was a big cock pumping in and out of my pussy, Mandy's blonde hair and big tits bouncing while she licked me, and a improvised double dildo getting a full work out - it was sunk completely in Madeline cunt, and Mandy's arse.. You couldn't even see it...... Dave pumped harder and I came all over him, juice gushing out of me all over his balls and cock, and Mandys face... He came next with an almighty roar Mandy thrusted back and shuddered, Madeline kept pumping and wailed as only a woman coming hard can... This was without question the best fuck that I had ever had. We were all shaking.. Our pupils dilated from all the excitement... It was then that we looked up and saw the camera...