The Final Date Ch. 01

Story Info
The final date begins.
6.2k words
4.26
46.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

We had dated for almost five years when she decided that I wasn't "the one." My emotions went from sadness to indifference to anger in a matter of only a couple of days—and they constantly jumped back and forth from emotion to emotion. It was a sudden breakup. The person who I had been preparing to ask to marry me broke my heart and didn't seem to care.

I was moping around the house feeling sorry for myself when I came up with a way to get her back. I knew her as well as I did anyone in the world and knew exactly what to do to maximize the effectiveness of my plan.

Her name was Ann. She was 22 years old with straight, shoulder length, dirty blonde hair. She stood at 5'5 and weighed around 140 pounds. She wasn't overweight, just a little "meater" in places than she would have liked. Her 36B breasts looked smaller on her frame than their actual size. Her "meater" areas began around her hips and continued down her legs. Though I like a little meat on my women, she says that a woman's thighs aren't supposed to touch. Hers do and she was always self-conscious of that fact.

As I said, I loved her body just as it was. I told her that on numerous times and did my best to let her know, physically, that I wasn't just saying that to make her feel better. One of the things I enjoyed doing was licking and kissing her thighs and legs—two areas she considered to be problem areas. I would spend thirty minutes doing that, on occasion, before fucking her brains out.

I had always pretty much worshipped her body. One thing she really liked was for me to slowly strip her while I kissed and licked her. For example I would take her shirt off and before another garment followed, every inch of exposed skin would have to be licked and kissed first. Eventually, I would have her on her hands and knees, naked, moving back-and-forth from rimming her asshole to eating her pussy until she came. Then I would make love to her bringing her to another orgasm. Yeah, she loved this treatment, but never returned the favor.

For my idea to be as effective as possible, I would need a little help. The perfect person would be Amanda. I wasn't totally sure if she would go for my plan, but I was determined to try. I had met her several years before Ann and I started dating and though we hadn't stayed in touch she was still the wild bitch that she had been years before. She is 24 years old, 5'8 and around 135-140 pounds with straight, mid-back length, blonde hair. Though she was around the same weight as Ann, her height difference seemed to spread the weight out more. Though "her thighs touched," they weren't quite as large as Ann's nor was her ass. However, Amanda's tits are huge, to say the least, at 42DD.

Amanda and I had dated for about four months our first year of college. To say she was the wild type is hardly a good description. As are a lot of college students, she smoked quite a bit of marijuana and drank heavily. She also had an enormous sex drive. It didn't matter how or where, she was usually up for a good fuck. I broke up with her but only because I was planning to switch colleges—which I did and didn't want to worry about a long term relationship.

After talking to her on the phone, Amanda agreed to come visit me as long as I paid the airfare. Two days later, she was in my living room. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a pink, sleeveless blouse with a neckline that did nothing to hide her cleavage.

After the initial small talk she asked, "So, why am I out here? I'm sooo tired of wondering."

I explained the whole thing with Ann, and our breaking up. I showed her a picture of Ann.

"She's cute Joe. You poor baby," she said genuinely concerned, "Are you okay now?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just pissed," I replied.

Her eyes flickered with seemingly a knowing thought and smiled slightly before asking, "So, what are we going to do about it?"

I gave her a brief overview of my plan.

"Are you serious? And how do you know I will go along with that?" she asked, now openly smiling.

"Well, I will pay you..." she cut me off.

"I don't want your money. I'll do whatever you want me to do Joe, you know that," she replied moving towards me, "But when this is all over with, you're going to be mine for a while. Do you understand me baby?"

"Yeah baby, I understand," I replied as she pulled me in for a kiss. I broke it off soon thereafter but only because it was time for us to head out. I grabbed my black duffel bag full of goodies. I also had a digital camera and three camcorders.

We pulled into Ann's neighborhood ten minutes later. I parked at the neighborhood library and walked back to her house. We jumped the fence into her backyard and jimmied the backdoor to get inside.

It was a normal sized house with a front door that opened into a living room and a carport door that opened into the kitchen. Between the kitchen and living room was a small dinning room with a table in the center. A hallway led to the back of the house where three bedrooms, including the master bedroom, and two bathrooms were. One bathroom was located immediately off the hallway. The other opened into the master bed.

In the living room, there was a large leather couch across from the fireplace. A leather chair was located immediately off the corner of the couch and a television was in the corner of the room nearest the front window. I set up the first camera in the living room by the television pointed at the couch. The second camera I set up in the master bed. The third camera would be operated by either Amanda or I.

It was just after dark when Ann pulled into the driveway. We had been there for about an hour. To my surprise another car pulled in behind hers. As fate would have it, the occupants of that other car were her mom and 18-year-old sister.

We both hid in the first bedroom until we were sure everyone was in the house. When we were sure they were all inside, I nodded at Amanda to begin.

She hurried out of the darkened bedroom with her gun held high. The three ladies were in the kitchen talking away when Amanda and I rounded the corner.

"Everyone freeze," Amanda said authoritatively, "Hands on your head. Not a fucking word out of any of you."

During all this, I had the mobile camcorder recording everything.

"WWhhhatt...Whooo..." one of the women began trembling.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Do you not understand what 'not a fucking word' means?" Amanda replied in a very pissed off voice, cutting her off, "Everyone in the fucking living room."

They all walked silently into the living room.

"You and you, on the couch," Amanda said pointing to Ann's mom and her sister, "Ann, sit your ass in that chair."

"Joe!" Ann said stunned as she took her seat. It wasn't until this moment that any of the three ladies had noticed me—or it hadn't seemed like they did until this moment.

"One more word out of you bitch and you will be so fucking sorry," Amanda screamed at Ann cutting off whatever it was she was going to say.

Amanda opened the duffel bag and pulled out two sets of handcuffs. She cuffed Ann's mom and sister.

"Any of you try any wise shit, you'll definitely regret it," Amanda said stepping back after cuffing Ann's sister.

"Who are you two?" Amanda asked looking at Ann's mom and sister.

"We should be asking you that question," her mom snapped.

"Well, bitch, I have the gun you don't. So I get to ask the fucking questions. Now who are you?" Amanda snapped back.

I had moved around in front of the couch to get a good picture of Ann's mom and sister sitting handcuffed, side-by-side. I then zoomed in on Ann sitting in the recliner.

"I am Margie Ready and this is my daughter Debbie," Margie answered. She looked into the camera briefly during her self-introduction to Amanda.

Margie stood around 5'7 and weighed around 160. She and Ann were spitting images of the other except Margie was 20 years older. She had slightly wavy, shoulder length, brown hair. Her breasts, I predict, are around a 38C. Margie's ass was relatively large, even for her age, as were her legs. Her upper body was a little pudgy here and there and made her tits look smaller. She was wearing an off-white, sleeveless, petite check peplum shirt and blue jeans that hugged tightly to her oversized ass and legs. Unlike her daughter's, Margie's tits showed well from a frontal view, but in relation to the rest of her body, they did not stand out as much as they would have on a smaller framed woman.

"Why are you doing this, Joe? Ann managed to say before Amanda glared at her.

"Because you shit on him bitch. You treated him like he was nothing. His feelings meant nothing to you after all those years. You are going to regret that really soon," Amanda answered for me.

"Whatever," Ann responded as if she wasn't too worried.

I zoomed in on Ann to get a good shot of her before everything began. She was wearing a light red, sleeveless shirt, with a round neck collar. From a frontal view, her tits could be seen pushing slightly against the fabric. From the side, you could see the swell of her breasts a little better. To go along with the abovementioned shirt, she also had on a mid-thigh (standing up) length, blue jean skirt. However, in her sitting down state, the skirt pulled even farther up on her thighs—to only a quarter of the way down.

Moving the camera around to the couch, I zoom in on Debbie. It was obvious that Ann had gotten the looks in the family. Though Debbie wasn't ugly, so wasn't pretty either. Though she is 18-years-old, at times she acts like she's 15 or 16. Being only three years apart, a rivalry exists between the sisters. Though they don't fight constantly, by any means, Margie always has to be conscious of this "underground rivalry," if you will. Debbie has short black hair, black eyes, and wears typical circular- rimmed glasses. Her skin, though pale, isn't as pale as say a gothic type. No matter what she does, she can't tan at all and routinely ends up sunburning very easily. Whereas Ann is just barely on the overweight side of average for her age, Debbie is simply overweight. However, she isn't enormous--at 5'8, 200 pounds. Unlike her mom and sister, her breasts are very large and are obvious in nearly everything she wears. I predict that her breasts are 38E. It was obvious, though, by the shape of her tits through the clothes she wears that her tits sag to some degree--how much I don't know. Debbie was wearing a striped, cap sleeved polo shirt and blue jeans. The v-neck polo shirt showed a fair amount of cleavage and it was really tight on her, easily showing the enormous swells of her breasts.

"From this moment, each of you will do exactly what either Joe or I tell you to do. Believe me when I say that you don't want to fuck up—the consequences won't be something you want to experience," Amanda began before looking at Ann, "Ann, stand up."

Ann did as she was told.

"You are the reason everyone is here. Everything that is soon to happen is because of your actions," Amanda continued as she stood directly in front of Ann, nose-to-nose. Amanda is slightly taller than Ann. Without warning Amanda leaned down and kissed Ann on the lips before Ann quickly pushed her away. Fortunately, I had been ready and had gotten a great shot of Ann's first forced lesbian kiss.

Ann's mom and sister reacted with audible, sharp intakes of air, but said nothing.

"What in the fuck do you think you're doing?" Ann screamed.

"Exactly what I want to do. And you are going to want to do it too. The next time you push me, I will kick your ass. This time I want you to kiss me back. You better not pull away until I do, bitch!" Amanda said as she grabbed Ann's hair and twisted her until they were face to face, "Got it?"

"Yes," Ann whispered in reply. Amanda let her go, allowing Ann to stand back up straight.

Amanda pulled her back in close and said, "Now, where were we?"

The two girls once again shared a kiss. At first Ann wouldn't do anything other than simply allow for pecking on the lips. But Amanda was having none of that, finally pushing her tongue into Ann's mouth. Ann's arms hung limply by her side. But soon Amanda's hands were roaming up and down Ann's back and before long she was squeezing Ann's asscheeks through the jean skirt as she aggressively kissed her. I made damn sure to get it all on tape.

They soon broke the kiss but not before Ann's ass had been thoroughly felt-up.

"Turn towards the fireplace," Amanda ordered. She did as she was told, "Pull your skirt upwards until the hem is above your waist."

"What!?!" Ann asked in surprise and shock, "I'm not going to do that!"

"Yes you will!" Amanda replied, "And now you have some punishment coming. Are you sure you want to add to that or do you want to do what you were told, right the fuck now!?"

Ann looked at me pleadingly, "Joe you have to stop this!"

"That's another fucking punishment. Are we going to get three?" Amanda asked loudly cutting off Ann's pleading remark to me.

Of course I said nothing, which left Ann with no other option but to do what she was told. She bent her knees slightly to be able to reach the hem of the skirt before pulling it upwards and over her waist revealing pink thongs.

"You must be a slut. Are you a slut Ann?" Amanda asked tauntingly.

"No I'm not," Ann replied.

"Only sluts wear skirts with thongs--you know, for easy access. I see you have some slight cellulite issues, though just slightly," Amanda said squatting down to the side of Ann making sure not to get in the way of my filming. I had moved behind the couch to get the best possible angle of the little show.

Ann looked like she had been shot, dropping the skirt, when Amanda placed her hand on the back of Ann's thigh.

"Pull your skirt back up!" Amanda said pissed.

"What are you doing?" Ann asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. If you drop that skirt again before I tell you to, I will add to your punishment," Amanda replied.

Ann once again pulled up her skirt.

Amanda once again put her hand on Ann's bare thigh and began rubbing her legs and up to her ass.

"You have some nice skin," Amanda commented just before she leaned inward to kiss and suck the back of Ann's right thigh, "I love your legs!"

At this point, I wasn't sure if Amanda was acting or not. I had told her what Ann liked and didn't like sexually. She loved for me to kiss, lick, and suck her legs.

"I want you to spread your feet about shoulder width apart and grab your ankles, or as far down as you can," Amanda ordered after several minutes of licking, sucking, and rubbing up and down Ann's legs.

She did as she was told. Amanda threw the skirt up over Ann's back to keep it out of the way. This gave the entire room a view of the thin pink strip of thong running the length of her ass crack and over her pussy lips.

"You won't be needing these anymore," Amanda said just before looping her fingers into the waist band of Ann's panties, pulling them down and off. Ann started to stand back up, "Go ahead and stand back up. I need you to stand just in front of the couch."

Ann moved back to the couch. Amanda positioned her within two feet of her mother before telling her to once again face the fireplace.

"Now, bend over like you were a moment ago," Amanda ordered. By now Ann was on the verge of tears. Ann bended back over like before. Amanda flipped her skirt back over her back giving Ann's mother and sister a view of her naked ass from two feet away, "Now reach back and pull your ass cheeks as far apart as you can."

Ann was now in tears pleading with Amanda for her to reconsider. But Amanda was hearing none of it and soon Ann did as she was told. Pulling her cheeks open gave her mom, sister, and me an unobstructed view of her asshole and pussy.

"Hummm," Amanda began, "You keep your bush trimmed neatly, I see. You should do something about that little bit of hair around your asshole. It looks like your cunt is well used. I guess Joe has fucked your brains out," Amanda laughed. Ann's pussy wasn't gapping open, but it was obvious that she was no stranger to regular sex.

"On the other hand, it looks like your asshole is untouched," Amanda continued. I had told her that Ann had only let me fuck her in the ass twice about a year after we started dating. Since then she refused to let me do it again—she hated it.

"Are you wet Ann?" Amanda asked just as she pushed two fingers into her pussy. Ann moaned audibly, though more from the suddenness of Amanda's penetration. Ann was always wet. There were times she was wetter than others,of course, but 99% of the time Ann is wet and this was no exception. I knew that little fact, she knew it, and Amanda knew it because I told her. But her mom and sister didn't know that, "You are wet, Ann! You like me kissing your legs? Or do you like showing your ass and pussy to your mom and sister?"

"I'm always wet!" Ann replied horrified that her mom and sister would think she was aroused by what was going on.

"Yeah right," Amanda replied with a slight laugh.

Ann felt Amanda remove her fingers from her pussy. However, Ann wasn't able to bend far enough over, hold her ass cheeks open, AND be able to see what was going on behind her. She couldn't see Amanda presenting one of her fingers to her mom's mouth for more lubrication. I zoomed in as Margie was forced to take Amanda's finger, which had just been in her daughter's pussy, into her mouth. Amanda fucked her digit in and out of Margie's mouth a moment, smiling wickedly at her the whole time.

"How does it taste Margie?" Amanda taunted her. Margie was unable to reply since her mouth was full. The look on her and Debbie's faces was priceless, though. Debbie looked like she would be sick.

Ann could hear, however, Amanda's question to her mom and again couldn't believe what was happening.

When she felt her finger was wet enough, Amanda pulled it from Margie's mouth and placed it at the entrance of Ann's asshole. This caused Ann to jump but Amanda reminded her of the consequences if she stood up.

I zoomed in on Ann's asshole as Amanda placed her finger directly on her rosebud.

"Please don't do that," Ann pleaded.

"Shut up and keep holding your cheeks open," Amanda said as she pushed her finger in to the first knuckle.

"OUCH! That hurts so bad! Please stop!!" Ann pleaded, now crying. Amanda didn't seem to hear anything as she pushed her finger in more. She didn't stop this time until she was in up to the second knuckle, causing Ann to cry out even more.

"I was right. This hole hasn't been used as much as the other one," Amanda said laughing, again pushing her finger inward. She didn't stop this time until she was as deep as she could go, "This hole is tight!"

"Please! Just don't move your finger...just leave it like it is, please!" Ann pleaded.

After making sure I got a great shot of Amanda's finger buried deeply in Ann's ass, I moved around in front of Ann and got down on my knees. Ann gave me her best 'go to hell look,' briefly. Amanda must have wiggled her finger, because that look changed to one that looked like she was trying to take a shit. Her face was beet red and her breathing was a little erratic. I sat back about five feet in front of Ann. I sat down on the floor and got a great frontal shot. Her head was up enough to give me a great shot of her shirt hanging down revealing the tops of her tits hanging downward.

After a few minutes of fucking her finger in and out of Ann's asshole, Amanda pulled it out and allowed her to stand up and re-straighten her skirt. Amanda disappeared into the kitchen to wash her hands but soon returned.

"Ann, I want you to stand in front of your mom and sister and face them," Amanda ordered while walking back into the living room. Ann did as she was told. Amanda walked up behind her, ran her arms around Ann's sides, placed her chin on Ann's left shoulder, and cupped both of her breasts, "I like your tits Ann. I like small tits on larger bodied women. What size are they?"

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers
12