The Final Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

Ann knew she had to decide, "My dad."

"Your dad, what?" Amanda pressed.

"I choose my dad," Ann replied.

"You choose your dad to do what?" Amanda continued to push her to get Ann to say exactly what she meant—we wanted to get everything on camera.

It looked like a light bulb had come on when she figured out what Amanda wanted. Ann hesitated before saying, "I will have sex with my dad."

"Great, climb on!" Amanda said thrilled. Ann got on top of her dad as she was told.

"Chuck, put the head of your cock at her entrance and fuck your daughter," Amanda ordered. He didn't seem to hesitate. He put the head of his pole at his daughter's entrance and she pushed downward impaling herself on her father's cock.

They began to fuck at a decent pace and then it slowed to a good, steady fuck. But it was obvious that Ann wouldn't last very much longer.

"Chuck, if you get off before Ann, I will let you fuck my brains out," Amanda said seductively, "And I will suck your cock all the way down my throat and let you cum directly in my stomach! Ann, don't you cum until you get my permission!"

He seemed to like her dirty talk. Amanda climbed on the bed behind Ann and began rubbing her tits. She wanted to get Ann worked up as much as possible.

"Come on Chuck, don't let me down," Amanda sat pushing Ann down onto her dad so that she was lying on him. Amanda then reached down and pushed her finger lightly against Ann's asshole—something she loved right before she came.

"Oh my god!" Ann cried, "Please let me come!"

"You need to cum Ann?" Amanda taunted her.

"YES!" Ann said louder as Amanda worked her finger a little deeper into her asshole.

"What are you going to do for me?" Amanda asked.

"I don't care. Whatever you want!? Ann said now going out of her mind needing to cum.

"Okay, well, ask your daddy if he wants you to cum on his cock. If he says it's okay then it's okay with me," Amanda replied.

"Daddy, may I come on your cock," she panted.

"Too late!" Chuck replied cumming deeply into his daughter's cunt. He nearly squeezed her to death as he came in buckets.

"NO!" Ann said not believing she wouldn't be able to get off again, "I MUST get off!"

"That's too bad. Now get up Ann," Amanda demanded. When Ann had gotten out of the way, Amanda sucked Chuck's dick into her mouth and began to suck him back to life. Several minutes later, he was ready again. Amanda then took her place on Chuck's again rock hard cock. She placed the head at her pussy and looked at Margie as she sank down on her husband's cock, "Sit up Margie so I can play with you."

Amanda pulled Margie in for a long, slow kiss while fondling both of her breasts, "Put your hand on my pussy Margie. Feel your husband's cock as it moves into me."

Margie moved her hand down to cup Amanda's pussy. Amanda took her other hand and placed it on her breast and pulled her face down to suck on her nipple.

This was way too much for Chuck as he began unloading into Amanda's cunt.

"Did you like that Chuck?" Amanda asked climbing off the now motionless man. She lied down next to him.

"Margie, clean me up," Amanda ordered spreading her legs. Some of Chuck's cum was running out of her pussy and down into her ass crack. Without arguing Margie got down between Amanda's legs and cleaned her pussy thoroughly.

"Uhmmm, that feels soo good Margie," Amanda said running her hands through Margie's hair. After a few minutes, Amanda told her to lie down on the bed where she was. Amanda got up to get out of Margie's way.

Amanda looked at Ann and said, "I am going to let you get off in just a moment, but first you will make love to your mom's body. If you don't convience me that you are enjoying it and doing your very best, I won't let you get off the entire night. I want you to kiss and lick on your mom like Joe did you. She already naked, so you don't have to worry about stripping her."

Ann knew exactly what Amanda wanted her to do. She climbed on the bed, looked down at her mom, and began by kissing her deeply. At the same time, her left hand drifted down her mom's chest to her breasts, squeezing and fondling each of them lightly.

She then moved on top of her, propping up on her arms, to begin kissing and licking every square inch of her mother's face, ears, and neck. It was all very slow and sensual. We all watched as Ann slowly humped her pussy along her mother's leg as she kissed her.

She then moved down to Margie's shoulders and down the front and sides of her arms (including the insides), and down to her hands and fingers. She then moved back up to the top of her chest, excluding her breasts, around her breasts, down her stomach, and down to her thighs, legs, and feet. She took each individual toe into her mouth, sucking each one.

It was all very slow and very delibrate. She was putting on a really good show, to say the least.

Ann moved back up her mother's body and licked around the side bulge of her right breast, across the top of it, and circled her tongue around the edges of her areoles, before she sucked her nipple into her mouth. She did the same to her mother's left breast.

It was obvious Margie was getting turned on by the sensual attention.

"Turn over," Ann said to Margie when she finished kissing and sucking her breasts. Margie complied, rolling over onto her stomach.

Ann began by kissing the back of her mother's neck, down the back of her shoulders and arms. She moved down her back, skipping her ass, and down her legs to her feet.

"Get on your knees and rest your chest on the bed," Ann ordered her mother. In this position, Margie's ass was pushed back. Ann started at the top of her mother's ass cheeks, licking and kissing all over them. Soon she moved to licking just her ass crack and down to her asshole.

By this time, Margie was moaning softly and pushing back slightly. When Ann licked across her mother's pussy, Margie moaned loudly and pushed firmly back against her daughter's roaming tongue, attempting to push it deeper into her pussy.

"That feels so good!" Margie moaned, "Keep licking just like that."

"That's enough! Margie roll back over onto your back. Ann, lie down on top of your mother. Margie, I want you to spread your legs and pull them back slightly. Ann, everything but your knees will be touching your mother, understand?"

Ann replied, "I understand."

She climbed on top of her mother, lying down on top of her as she had been told--their breasts smashing together.

Amanda took the camera from me once again, ordering me to get naked, which I did quickly. She also made sure that Chuck was awake and watching as I climbed onto the bed and prepared to mount his wife.

"Get on the bed and fuck Margie," she ordered. This was something I had wanted to do for a long time. I had always thought Margie was a very good looking lady. There is no doubt in my mind that Ann would look exactly like her mother at 40 years old.

"Ann, I want you to prop up so you can look your mother in the eyes. Margie, you will look at her too and won't stop until I say so," Amanda ordered.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of Margie's pussy and pushed forward. To my surprise, she was tighter than her daughter. Her pussy was overflowing with juices and it was extremely warm--so much so that the warmth and wetness that enveloped my cock almost caused me to get off pre-maturely. But I caught myself and began a constant, steady fucking rhythm. Every time I thrusted inward, it shook Ann along with her mom—thus she knew each time I fucked into her mother. Margie moaned louder each time I thrusted forward.

"How do you like watching your mother enjoy your ex-boyfriend's cock Ann? How do you like hearing your mom moan each time thrusts deep into her? Or how she shakes upon each thrust," Amanda taunted her. Soon, I picked up a little speed and noticed that Margie's cunt muscles were beginning to milk my cock much like her daughter's do just before she cums. So, wondering if my little trick would work on her, I propped up on one arm as I continued to fuck her and used my other hand to push a finger into Margie's tight asshole—just barely inside.

This sent Margie over the edge, cumming as she and her daughter looked at each other. Margie wrapped her arms around Ann's back and was trying to pull her down to her chest as she came. She probably would have if Amanda wouldn't have been demanding that Ann hold herself up and to continue looking into her mom's eyes as she came.

When Margie had finished, I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my soaking wet cock into Ann's asshole.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed as I slid my cock 8 inches deep into her tight backdoor canal, "Please, Joe, go easy!"

But I was hearing none of it as I began slamming my cock into her tight asshole, using her large, nicely jiggling hips as leverage. Her asshole was like a vice-grip. I loved the feeling of being in her ass, though this was only the third time. It didn't take very long until I was cumming deep into her bowels. When I pulled out, she simply laid on her mom without moving a muscle.

"Get up Ann," Amanda ordered a few seconds later, "Time for your punishment."

Ann moaned as she rolled off her mother. She winced as she stood up and slowly made her way over to the chair that Amanda was standing next too. Amanda once again cuffed her and then placed a large towel around her neck, allowing it to fall down over her body—like what would happen at a beauty saloon.

Amanda then reached into the duffel bag and pulled out some hair clippers. Ann was facing the bed as Amanda did this and had no idea what Amanda was doing or what she was holding.

"Ann, you really are a beautiful girl. You have really pretty dirty blonde hair and pretty eyes. Joe says you have a good personality, though you try to be too much of a city girl when you are simply nothing but a small town girl. In other words, you try to be something you're not. I am sure you won't have any problems attracting other guys with your beauty and personality. But you're going to have to do it without a very important asset—at least for a while," Amanda said as she clicked the hair clippers on. The low hum of the clippers was unmistakable, but Ann wasn't looking at it and couldn't place the sound until Amanda placed the clippers at the very top and center of her forehead and pulled it backwards through her shoulder-length hair. Moving slowly the clippers carved a nearly totally bald swath right down the middle of her head.

"NO! OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PLEASE! NO!" Ann screamed in protest and shock as she felt the clippers began their cut and saw hair falling around her. She could see the looks of her parents and sister as they sat staring at what was unfolding, "Please stop! Please!"

"All of this is your fault, Ann. You were a total bitch to Joe and now you are paying for it," Amanda again reminded her as she began shaving another swath through the top of her head. Soon the top and sides of Ann's head were nearly completely bald. Only the back remained and Amanda made short order of that hair.

Amanda disappeared into the bathroom after she had cut the last of the really long hair. She returned with a can of shaving cream and a razor. The sound of her filling her hand with shaving cream elicited another cry from Ann.

"Please, Amanda! Haven't you done enough!?! Please stop!" Ann protested.

"I'll stop when I decide to stop. Now shut the fuck up," she snapped back while smearing the shaving cream all over Ann's head. As she did with the clippers, Amanda started at the top, middle of Ann's forehead and pulled the razor straight back. This time there was absolutely no hair remaining.

When she was done completely shaving Ann's head, Amanda placed one hand on Ann's head and the other on her pussy and said, "That feels great! Your head is as bald as your pussy!"

Amanda laughed at her little observation, "Here, take a look!"

Amanda held a mirror in front of Ann's face. Ann immediately began crying. She couldn't believe that she no longer had any hair!

"Please! Haven't you done enough?! Why can't you just leave us alone?" Ann said through her sobs.

"Leave you alone?!" Amanda laughed, "This is only the beginning bitch. By the way, this was your punishment"

"Margie, get off that bed and let Debbie lie there," Amanda said shifting her attention away from Ann, "Debbie are you a virgin?"

"Yes," Debbie said as she lied down next to her dad. Amanda got on her knees and began sucking my still limp dick. It didn't take much for me to be rock hard again.

"Joe, you know what to do," Amanda said standing back up after getting me ready. I moved to get onto the bed and between Debbie's legs.

"Oh no! Please don't..." Margie began to protest. Debbie was now crying.

"Shut the fuck up," Amanda told Margie.

I pushed Debbie's legs back until her knees were even with her tits.

"Chuck, watch as Joe takes your daughter's virginity. Debbie, this is all Ann's fault. Don't you ever forget that," Amanda reminded her as I placed my cock at her virgin entrance. I tried to push forward, but she was as dry as I had ever felt a girl.

"Damn bitch, you are dry!" I said surprised.

"Margie," Amanda responded, "Get Debbie ready for her first fuck."

She slowly got up from her seat and moved between her youngest daughter's legs. She leaned her head down and began lightly licking Debbie's cunt lips.

"Chuck, play with her big tits," Amanda continued to demand. Soon, Margie was licking away and after several minutes, Amanda ordered her back into her chair.

For the second time, I moved between Debbie's legs, pushed them back until her knees were even with her tits, placed the head of my rock hard cock at her virgin entrance, and pushed in. This time I slid in easily, until I came in contact with her cherry.

She grimaced when I came into contact with it. Making sure that Chuck was watching, I pulled almost the entire way out before slamming back into her, smashing through her cherry and burying myself deeply into her cunt.

She screamed out at the suddenness. I fucked her hard for several minutes and then slowed my pace. I laid down on her, taking time to fondle her tits and caress her.

"I took your sister's virginity, Debbie—both vaginal and anal," I said loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'm about to take both of yours too."

I pulled out of her pussy, pushed her legs back even further and placed the head of my cock at her rosebud.

"No!" she protested. But it was too late. My cock was plenty lubricated and I pushed slowly into her backdoor passage. When I finally broke through her sphincter, I pushed in relatively easily.

"Your sister didn't like it either," I told her as I bottomed out, "I like women with big asses. I like yours and your moms. All of you Ready women have great asses."

I continued to saw in and out of her asshole. Each time I moved, she cried out. But I didn't want to get off in her. I had other things in mind.

I pulled out and said, "Get up Debbie and go sit down where your mother is. Margie, come here."

Margie laid back down and I immediately lied down on her. Knowing what I was going to tell her, she spread her legs, only this time I had her put my cock at her opening. I pushed forward and began fucking her right next to her husband.

"Margie, I have always thought you were beautiful. You and Ann look so much alike it's scary. I always told her how sexy I thought she was and she never really believed me. She's always been so self-conscious about her stomach, legs, and ass. Are you that way too?"

Margie nodded as I continued to slowly fuck her.

"I don't understand you two. You are both beautiful. I love everything about your body Margie. Many times when Ann and I had sex, we would tell each other sex stories. She had her favorite stories and I had mine. Do you know what my favorite stories were about?"

She shook her head 'no.'

"They were any stories about you and her having sex—either with me or someone else—consensual or not, it didn't matter. The thing about the stories was that she would have to come up with new ones because I rarely got off on the same one twice. So whether she like it or not, and she claimed that she didn't, she had to make an effort to think about a story that involved her fucking her mother!"

I picked up my pace a little and continued, "I want you to get on your hands-and-knees."

I pulled out of her to allow her to roll over into position. I reentered her pussy and began pounding away.

"Your ass shakes exactly like Ann's does. If I didn't know any better, I could almost be fooled into believing that I was fucking her right now!" I commented squeezing her ass cheeks as much as I could, "There is something else that I have always wanted to do."

I pulled out of her pussy and placed my cock at her asshole, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No," she replied.

I was really surprised, "That's hard to believe. I figured you had been."

I pushed slowly into her virgin backdoor and slowly pushed my entire 8 inches as far as I could.

"So, I have taken both of your daughter's vaginal and anal virginities as well as your wife's anal virginity. I would say that's pretty good for one fellow!" I taunted Chuck who continued to watch. For some reason, I did start slamming my cock into Margie's ass as I had done Debbie's. I wanted to savor it and deep down wanted her to like it, "This feels great! I think I'm about to get off."

I held onto Margie's large hips as I continued pumping in and out of her. I soon released deep into her, holding myself as far into her as I could.

"I have always wanted to fuck you!" I repeated myself as I pulled out and fell down onto her back as she too fell to the bed. Even though I had just gotten off, I continued to hump her ass, running my still slick cock down the crevice of her ass crack. I had my hands under her, squeezing her tits, as I kissed her neck.

"Okay lovebirds, get up," Amanda ordered, "Ann, I want your baldheaded ass on the bed on your back. Margie, strap this dildo on and fuck her. Debbie, I'm going to un-cuff you and you will lie on the bed where your dad is. He will get up, of course, and fuck you. Everyone get to it!"

Everyone did as they were told. Chuck was soon fucking the hell out of his newly fucked 18-year old daughter. He didn't take long before he was ready to cum.

"Cum in her Chuck," Amanda ordered. He grunted and sank his shaft deep into his daughter's fertile cunt, "Okay, everyone can stop. Sit down somewhere."

Everyone got comfortable before Amanda began again, "We control your lives from this point. If you go to the cops, these tapes will be posted all over the internet. Your family members, friends, and others in the community will get a copy. We will have individual photographs made from some of the live shots. All of this will stay nice and locked away as long as you all cooperate. You will hear from us soon. Chuck, just know that we let you off the hook easy. Don't ever think you can pull something on either one of us. If you ever try something, these tapes will be all over the world. Does everyone understand?"

Everyone nodded.

"Great. This is my phone number. If your caller ID shows my number, you had better answer it immediately. I don't give a shit what you are doing or what your plans may be, if Joe or I call, your plans change. If we tell you to do something that you don't do, you will be punished.

"Ann you will be forbidden to date anyone, even when your hair grows back," Amanda reached into the duffel bag, "You will wear this chastity belt. Only Joe and I have the key. You all are property of us for as long as we decide. Tonight, Chuck, Debbie, and Ann will sleep together and have sex. Since Ann will be wearing the belt, she will have to suck dick and eat pussy. Make sure you cum in her mouth and make her swallow it.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers