The Final Judgment

Story Info
What could happen when passion flares.
989 words
3.29
37k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is just that, a story. A fantasy of what could happen when passion ignites and couples let judgment fly out the window.

* * * * *

As he opens his eyes and takes in the sights, memories flood through his mind. As tears run down his cheeks, he stares at the scene of passion. Vivid images of the day once more unfold.

It all started with a passionate kiss from his wife as he left for work. He remembers feeling at the time how it had been forever since she had kissed him with such fire and passion. She had been in such a good mood for the past few days.

He remembered why she was feeling so joyous. She was expecting a friend, she had met on the internet, to stop by for a visit. They had been talking for quite some time, and had finally wanted to meet in person.

He remembered being at work and having a feeling come over him that he should return home. Not knowing why he felt these things, he walked up the sidewalk to his front door. It was a hot summer day and it wasn't unusual for him to find the door open and the screen door closed to let the air circulate through his home. As he reached for the door, he heard noises from inside, they sounded strange. Entering the house the noises become much clearer, and seemed to be coming from the direction of their bedroom.

He remembered how he felt when he was able to reach a point in the hallway where he was able to see into the bedroom. The sight almost dropped him to his knees. A lump formed in his throat, he couldn't believe his eyes. He slowly backed his way out of the hall to his den. He sat in a chair facing the bedroom, he was able to see what was happening. It seemed as if he were paralyzed, he couldn't move. He never felt the tears as they started running down his face.

He watched in horror as this man made passionate love to his wife. He watched as he kissed her, kissed her all the way down her body to her soft sweet wetness. He watched as this man explored her softness, spreading her lips wide open, and kissing her ever so softly around her wet dripping opening. He watched as he started to lick and nibble on her clit. He watched and remembered.

He remembered the first time she had kissed him, how it had sent a fire through him. He remembered the first time they had ever made love, how sweet and tender she had been. He remembered her taste, her smell, the touch of her skin, and how she had reacted to his touch.

He watched as his wife moaned with pleasure as this mans tongue worked it's wonder on her, her hips rising to met his tongue entering her soft, sweet, wet opening. He watched and watched, memories flooding through his mind. He watched as they continued to explore each other, unaware of his presence.

As this man moved back up her body to kiss her soft, full lips, he couldn't help but to remember how she had kissed him with those lips the day their child had been born. He had been so proud of her, so proud she was the mother of his sweet little new child.

He watched as this man entered her with his manhood, it's long thick length, slowly entering her wetness. He watched as they moved in unison, their bodies glistening with sweat. He watched as the length of this man slowly moved in and out, wetness dripping from it's length. He watched her hips rise to meet his thrusts. He heard the sounds of passion.

He remembered the first time that they had made love. It was a cool evening. They had went for a drive, she had sat so close to him. He felt her warmth, smelled her perfume. He felt a desire to kiss and hold her, to make love to her. He parked the car, taking her in his arms. He remembered kissing her with passion and desire, and how she had returned his feelings. He remembered how she had gotten undressed in the confines of the car. He remembered how she had helped him get undress, shaking and trembling so hard she couldn't get his pants undone. He remembered how she had climbed on top of his lap, taking his hardness and riding it with such a fire and passion, kissing him while they continued to make love. He remembered feeling the love she had for him.

As he sat in the chair watching this person who he thought he knew make love to another man, emotions ran through his mind. Emotions, some he had known before, others which he had never felt, disgust, horror, denial, and yes even love. He watched as this man exited her soft wet pussy and had turned her on her side. He watched in disbelief as he entered her ass, the one place which she had only let him have once or twice. Anger filled his soul. As this man made love to her ass, he remembered reaching into his desk drawer. He remembered how the gun had felt in his hand.

As the two lovers continued to make love, he had quietly entered the bedroom. He remembered how he had taken quick aim and how the gun had bucked twice in his hand. They never knew what hit them. He remembered how they had come to lie here on a bed, his bed, her bed, in a pool of blood.

As tears of sadness, horror, disgust, and anger run from his eyes, he places the muzzle of the gun to his temple. As the hammer falls he hears a small voice "Daddy?"