The Final Night

Story Info
Anthropologist spends night in a haunted castle.
1.4k words
3.63
10.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark cloudless night at the castle, the wind howled through the open windows. It was easy for her to tell how the stories of banshees came about. Walking the corridors by candles light made it easy for her to imagine she was back in such a time when knights of bold gallantly rode forth and slew dragons of old to win the hand of the fair Princess. "But enough of those thoughts," she said aloud to no one in particular, "I have work to do." Working this shift was always boring, the need for security at the dig site was real but none of the locals would ever come around at night. They claimed the castle to be haunted. That was why the senior site manager had only put one person at the site at night.

After completing her rounds she was walking back to the common room they shared for lunches and such when a man turned to look at her from down the corridor and then disappeared around a corner. "Stop," she cried, "your not supposed to be here." The only should she heard was light laughter and a rich voice call out, "Catch me if you can Arionwynn." Who is that, she thought. Could I have discovered a young couple out playing in the castle?

After following the man around for a while, for he always waited at the next corner just long enough for her to see him before he turn and was gone again from her sight. Finally as she was starting to grow weary of the game of cat and mouse she rounded a corner just in time to see a door close. Upon approaching she saw light coming out from under the thick oak door. The door opened to the lightest touch with a sound. Inside the room was not as it had been before, the carpets upon the floor were plush and the colors were brilliant. The paintings were clean and looked new, the four posters of the bed rising at least ten feet and draped in dark red velvet. The room was warm and it was then that she realized it was from the fire blazing brightly in the fireplace. As she stepped forward she caught a glimpse of herself in a full-length mirror in the corner. What she saw made her stop and move towards it. No longer was she dressed in her khaki shorts and cotton t-shirt, she was now dressed in a long skirt and a tight tapestry bodice. Looking down she saw that she was in fact wearing that exact outfit.

After admiring herself in the mirror for a moment or two she turned toward the bed. Whoever had come in here could only be there. Her heart began to pound so loud in her ears that it was the only sound she could hear. Trembling with anticipation at what she would find behind the curtains of the bed, she moved towards them. The velvet felt cool to her touch. Her trembling hand parted the curtain and she got her first glimpse of what was inside.

The inside was not dark as she had expected, but lit with candles to offer a soft glow. Lying on the bed was the man she had seen in the halls. His short dark hair glistening in the light, his arms strong from work, his body lean and tight. He was clad in a kilt and simple peasants shirt and looked very much out of place here in the finery of this room. He sat up and reached his hand slowly toward her grabbing her arm and pulling her onto the bed. Her heart started to beat faster and her breathing became more ragged and he began to caress her milk white shoulders. Leaning over he kissed the nape of her neck and breathed in her scent. Not knowing what else to do she leaned into him and returned his kiss. Falling against him she breathed in the scents about him, it reminded her of peat and rich soil yet under that was his scent, that of a man lusting after a beautiful woman.

He turned her over and laid her down on the bed. His hands roaming over her body, his lips caressing hers. The first stirs of pleasure began to wash over her as she felt his manhood pressing into her. The passion began to build as they kissed each other more and more. He slowly sat up and reached into his boot and pulled a knife out, he grabbed her bodice and cut through the cord. Tossing the knife to the side he grabbed both sides of the bodice and ripped it from around her body. She began to moan then as the lust and desire were beginning to pulse through her body. He began kneading her breasts, pulling her chemise down to find her breasts. His tongue began to circle her nipples, first on then the other. He began to playfully bite her breasts and neck.

Her hands began to explore his body, moving across his back feeling the muscles move under his shirt. His shirt was beginning to get wet from the sweat running down his body. She grasped the front of his shirt and tore it from his body, reveling in the sound of the cloth ripping and the moan that escaped his lips. Her hands moved to his chest and began kneading the muscles she felt there. Her desire was almost the point of explosion without him ever touching her nether regions. She continued to move under him as he explored her exposed flesh.

Slowly his hands traveled lower until they came to the bottom of her skirt where they began to come up again this time bringing the skirt along with them. Soon her skirt was around her waist, her neatly trimmed pussy wet with her desire. Reaching up he grasped both her hands and held her down in the bed. Taking both her slender wrists in one of his hands he reached down and pulled his kilt up to his waist. Lying down on top of her pressing his full weight against her he positioned his throbbing cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy. Thrusting his hips forward he entered her completely with on thrust. She screamed with pleasure at being filled so full and began to struggle against him. He held her down and began to move slowly in and out of her while using his free hand to massage her luscious breasts and play with her nipples.

His pace quickened as her desire increased. She moved under him like a woman possessed as he continually pounded his hard cock into her. Her pleasure began to build even faster as she felt him throb inside of her. The heat of the encased bed causing them both to sweat and slid over each other. He released her hands and she grabbed him and pulled him close licking the sweat from his body. His thrusting became faster and harder she reached down and grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into her as he shot hot cum into her with a yell like that of an animal.

Feeling him cum so deep inside of her pushed her over the edge of climax into a state of pleasure she had never felt before. She let loose with a scream to equal his and pulled him close to ride the waves of pleasure as he slowed his pace and let the waves come slowly and languidly to crash over her. He collapsed on top of her and kissed her with the fire and passion they had just shared. A smile played across his lips and he kissed he again. "Thank you," he said, "I never got this night with my lovely Arionwynn. I can rest now."

The next morning she awoke in that room lying on the floor. The room was bare again just as it had been the day before. As she got up to leave thinking it all a dream, she noticed the dying embers in the fireplace and a note on the mantle. The note was wrapped around a rose, when she opened it, it read:

"My Dearest Arionwynn, I am glad for the last night we got to spend together. I know with this war we may never see each other again and for that I am sad. But I am happy to know that you loved me so to share that one final evening with me. I will always love you and will seek you out in this world and the next.

"All My Love, Seumuis"