The Final Score

Story Info
Shelly's coach waited until overtime to let her star.
6.7k words
4.32
54.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

42 to 38. That was the final score. 42 to 38.

They had lost by four points. It wasn't just the last game of the season for the Lady Bearkats but also the last game Shelly would play. She was a senior and would graduate in a few months. She had been good enough to play basketball from the eighth grade right through high school but she was nowhere near college caliber.

Nope! She would wash her uniform over the weekend and turn it in Monday, as would the other twelve girls scattered over the large school bus. It seemed fitting for some reason. Even before the season started it was common knowledge they wouldn't be good enough to advance past the regular season so they all pretty well knew months in advance that tonight would be their last. Their season was a lot like these little West Texas roads... it went nowhere.

Shelly looked out the window and into the darkness. This was just another of the disappointing things she had absorbed in the past few months. Three months before she had turned eighteen. Her family had paid no attention. Over the Christmas holidays she had lost her virginity to a handsome young Marine splendid in his dress uniform. Brandon had graduated three years before her and, like most others, had vacated the town as soon as he could. Only a Christmas wedding brought him back.

It had been quick. The days of foreplay had been wonderful. The act itself had not. Within thirty minutes they were both more concerned about their clothes than the bonding that had just happened. He left town. She held her breath for a month then let out a sigh of relief.

Somehow, that experience had turned out to be as flat and unimaginative as everything else that happened out here. Just once...just once she'd like a surprise, something out of the ordinary to happen to her. Good or evil, just a "happening" to be able to look back to bond her to her adolescence.

It certainly wasn't going to come from her family. She was the last of four kids. Instead of being spoiled or "babied" she was instead sort of set aside. By the time it was "her turn" her parents had already made their run. They cared but they didn't get involved. They wanted to know how her date was but weren't interested in meeting him. They wanted to know how her game went but only attended a few of them in five years. They'd already drug themselves all over West Texas with her three older athletic siblings.

Shelly sighed and stared into the west Texas nothingness. It was a long drive back. Too bad their last game had to be a road game over 100 miles away but that was just the way it was with small schools in western Texas. After five years you certainly got used to it. Shelly's attention turned to the front of their bus. As usual, Mr. Callahan (They couldn't call him Robbie in public like they did in private) carefully guided the bus through the night.

Robbie wasn't just the assistant coach. He was also the bus driver, equipment manager...whatever Miss Payton wanted him to be. He loved it!

And everybody knew that head coach Anita Payton loved having him. She was lucky as hell to get a twenty four year old teacher and coach that gave as much to his students as he did. He wasn't married so it really freed him up to be very unselfish for the team.

Anita Payton. Everybody said she was gay. Around there if you weren't married by the time you were twenty two everybody thought you were gay, too. As far as Shelly was concerned there wasn't a day in her last four years that Anita had not been there for her. Robbie Callahan was just like her. Nothing too hard, nothing too large, nothing was unimportant as far as the kids were concerned.

She felt a little shove.

"Move over."

A smiling Anita squeezed into Shelly's little domain. She'd started at the back and worked her way up, consoling and thanking each girl for their sportsmanship and leadership. Shelly was last. She'd ride the rest of the way in with her senior. She knew that the trip home would be the hardest for Shelly. For Anita the past few years had been a job, her means of livelihood. For Shelly it was four years of hard work to only mire in mediocrity and play on losing teams.

Their talk was casual. Once you got away from sports there wasn't a lot in common between an eighteen year old and a thirty five year old in a town with less than a thousand people.

Both Shelly and Anita had talked themselves out in a very short time. Anita had one last comment.

"What do you want of life, Shelly? If you could change your life this very night what one thing would you want?"

"I wish that at least one significant thing would happen to me to make me remember any of this. Just one."

Anita laughed.

"Just one?"

"Just one."

Anita gently stroked her hand.

"Be careful for what you wish, Shelly Matlock. Be careful for what you wish."

Shelly nodded and prepared to doze. In addition to their games each of the girls had also put in a full day at school. They were experienced school bus travelers. Each had a blanket and a pillow to make them comfortable and all but Shelly had long ago headed for the back of the bus to slumber in the drone of the diesel engine.

Before Shelly closed her eyes she glanced at Robbie behind the wheel just a few feet away. She smiled. Now THAT"S what she'd like to happen to her.

She slipped into a pleasant slumber. But it wasn't just her body that slid into the temporary coma. She smiled and mentally invited Robbie Callahan to join her. It was easy enough in her dreams and it certainly wasn't the first time.

Robbie was a teacher, six years older then her, and totally out of bounds...in reality. In Shelly's dream he was not just available, she was his wildest dream. A burning desire that only she could possibly quench.

Through the sleep induced haze the two of them were in his car out on the Old Smith Road. To be as flat as the county was you could see for miles from there. It wasn't just the stars and fireflies that were so obvious. So were any headlights warning of an impending intrusion. You could see them from miles away, giving a partly undressed couple plenty of time to recuperate and make an escape route on any of the dozens of dirt roads crisscrossing the countryside.

After thirty minutes of lively talk and an uncountable amount of smothering kisses, Shelly could detect Robbie touching her ever so slightly on the leg. Although she may have really wanted it, she was caught by surprise and didn't move, sitting very still and forcing her eyes out the window. The touching became more brazen until he finally put his hand fully on her leg just about the knee. Shelly didn't know what to do. She decided it would be best if she just pretended it wasn't happening. She was sure it would go away.

But she was wrong. Maybe her lack of response made him think she was okay with it and encouraged him because he slowly started an upward exploration of her left leg. Shelly's short skirt slid upward as his hands slowly advanced, touching her leg both on the inside and outside, his bare hand making small circles on her skin.

His advance was slow and deliberate, making it harder to ignore. At times there was a hesitation and his hand left her leg. Shelly realized he was stopping to unbutton her skirt as he went up. Her breathing increased and her heart was pounding. She couldn't believe it! His advance up her young leg took forever. Finally, with her dress separated way up and his hand well under it, he touched her over her thong.

Robbie!!

That's when Shelly reached down and grabbed his wrist. That opened the unspoken dialogue. They both knew she was not going to allow it to happen and they were to determine where this was going. She didn't fight him so much but instead put steady pressure on his wrist, trying to force him away from her and let him know he was not to do it. He never got rough or pushy, but just continued the pressure, slowly caressing her pussy with the tips of his fingers through the flimsy cloth. She avoided eye contact, keeping her eyes to the right and out into the moonlit countryside.

The next ten minutes or so seemed like hours, with Shelly trying to ward off his advancing, ever exploring hand. She turned her head to him several times and whispered "No, Robbie. No." It fell on deaf ears and his massage continued. Finally, Shelly started to relax her hand, both out of exhaustion and the realization that she was not in a position to fight this too much. She really adored him and had no intention of making a big scene.

With that loss of panic, her body relaxed a little, her legs parting slightly. He made full contact with her then, cupping her pussy in his hand. After a few minutes of rubbing her with the palm of his hand, Shelly's thong had gathered to one side and his fingers made actual contact with her clit. Even though she had anticipated it, his touch still came as a shock and she jerked at the contact.

For all her apprehension, it really felt good. All feelings of concern were starting to melt to his masterful touch. Her young body was really becoming aroused. This wasn't a clumsy teenager feeling her up...it was her older heartthrob teasing her senses! Her breathing increased, her heart beat faster, and her ass moved slightly with his teasing. His touch never got rough, but instead continued as slow, gentle strokes as he had from the start. Shelly adjusted her body a little and became more accessible to him.

His fingers had unabated access to her clitoris and he was rubbing it with slow, soft strokes. Those gentle brushes slowly became strong little circles before he started flipping it rapidly from side to side with one finger. Shelly was a goner!! Her hand no longer was pushing his wrist away from her but rather was squeezing it gently and pulling it toward her, encouraging him with her soft moans as if he needed any.

It took only a few minutes. Her body went from slow undulations to a very noticeable humping. Robbie reached up with his free hand and turned her face toward him so they were looking straight at each other. Very softly he suggested.

"Come for me."

Shelly didn't need a further invitation. She had waited for this moment for the entire two years that Robbie had arrived at her school.

She was already writhing in her seat, trying to be cool and collected, her mouth open and the air rushing out. He increased the speed and pressure on her clit, almost a rapid vibration, and she lost it.

Her hand went over her mouth and she had a long, gut wrenching orgasm, moving over in the seat towards Robbie and pressing her body tight against him. Robbie wasn't about to give her any time to change her permissive frame of mind. He had her exactly where he knew she really wanted to be...floating on a cloud with Robbie, knowing his vibrant cock was yet to come.

That first explosion was followed by yet another, this one even more intense than the first. Shelly's face had to be beet red and she thought that surely anybody within a mile could hear her.

She let her eyes flutter. She glanced constantly at Robbie. In the pale light she could see the back of his head as he drove.

As he drove.

As he drove!

Shelly woke in a clumsy haze.

She was staring at the back of Robbie's head as he drove the bus.

It had been so erotic, so real. It was if his hands were still caressing her swollen clit.

There was a grace period, an awakening to all senses. Maybe it lasted ten seconds.

Suddenly, an astonished Shelly emitted a sharp silent cry out for rescue. She had dreamed she had become a willing prisoner to Robbie's fingers.

Instead, she was lying there with a blanket over her while Anita Payton was casually stroking her sensitive, excited clit with very experienced and knowing fingers.

Shelly froze. Slowly she allowed herself to look at Anita.

Anita was more than aware of everybody and everything going on around her. She had made sure that every girl was asleep. She once more looked slowly around before leaning down below the back of the seat and gently pulling Shelly's face to her, kissing her very softly on the ears first, then the lips.

"You said you wanted something to remember."

Shelly was stunned. Had she already come at the beacon of Anita's fingers? Had her dream been part reality?

Yes, it had. From the time the cautious Anita had started it had taken thirty minutes for the sleeping Shelly to be expertly coaxed into a quiet orgasm, her mentor constantly aware of the slightest sound or movement that would have attracted others. Shelly had no idea that Anita's quiet, unobtrusive actions had produced not one but instead two softly extruded climaxes.

What she did know was that she was now awake and her coach's hand was still buried inside her red thong, her fingers softly exploring Shelly's super sensitive and swollen pussy.

She couldn't move.

Anita whispered in her ear.

"My first time was when I was eighteen."

Maybe Shelly couldn't move but she knew her ass was. Despite her dire circumstance and her shock her treacherous body was reacting as if it couldn't get enough of the indecent touches.

Anita had done this before, had been the "first" for other young women. Shelly's lack of immediate rejection told Anita that she wasn't going to tell. Shelly's subtle body reaction to her touch told her that even if the mind wasn't a submissive player, her sensitive young pussy was.

Shelly stared at the back of Robbie's head. She mentally cried out to him.

"Can't you see what's going on just a few feet from you?"

Just a minute. Was it her imagination or was Robbie glancing back constantly at them through the mirror?

Anita's hand left Shelly's wet crotch and slowly inched its way up her stomach, taking buttons apart as it traveled. Finally, the tiny dress was totally opened under the blanket, Shelly's flimsy bra barely covering the lower part of her nipples. Anita refrained from pulling the blanket back to admire the view in the dim light.

She desperately wanted to, wanted to show appreciation for Shelly's perfect young breasts, to lean over and kiss the nipples protruding above her bra. Instead, she deftly found the front clasp and opened it, freeing her breast.

Shelly could tell her nipples were standing out proud, covered with a bit of perspiration. Anita gently took the right one between her thumb and finger, rolling it gently and using it to pull Shelly closer to her. She couldn't stand the temptation. Again looking around very carefully, she slipped the blanket down, trying to get a better look in the darkness of the bus.

She slowly moved her head over and took a nipple in her mouth, nipping it slightly with her teeth, causing Shelly to catch her breath. Shelly's immediate danger of being caught by others flew over her head. Instead all of her attention was addressed solely to the illicit act that she was allowing.

She glanced at Robbie again. Her initial intuition had been right. They were not unnoticed. Robbie watched from his seat through the big rear view mirror. Steering the bus while trying to pay full attention to the action happening two seats back was hard enough. Doing it with a massive hard was almost impossible.

At the moment there was a mental pact between Anita and Robbie. Both knew that by him not saying anything right away Robbie was as much a culprit in this lurid and unacceptable act as she, an accessory to the gentle seduction that could ruin each of their lives. For Anita and Robbie, it was an extemporaneous extension of a pact that already existed between the two. The local folks were partly right. Anita wasn't gay...she was bisexual. Within months of moving into the small town Robbie became the recipient of Anita's favors. Each time they were together and both had been sexually depleted they would speak very candidly. Even though her stronger urges were for men, Anita was attracted to a special girl every now and then.

Both she and Robbie had long agreed that Shelly fell into that category, so attractive and innocent to be worth the risk. Almost.

On the dark bus Anita was now thinking the same thing..."almost" worth it. It was time to reduce the risk.

Not taking any more chances, she pulled the blanket back up and after a few seconds Shelly correctly assumed it was over. She slowly put herself back together, looking around cautiously as she did.

She was safe from the girls. Everybody except her had hibernated in the very last seats and weren't even remotely close.

But when she looked straight ahead into the rear view mirror she was staring straight into the reflected eyes of Robbie.

Shelly shuddered. He had seen them. He knew.

What had her Mother told her long ago? "A secret is only a secret when it is kept by one person."

Her Mother was right. Her innocent surrender to her coach wasn't a secret...it was a mental ménage a trios.

Later, days later, Shelly would realize her secret would have been iron clad sealed. Any disclosure or even such a suggestion would have banned both teachers from work for life.

Anita had silently and quietly moved to another seat. Now that it was over, no use even raising suspicion.

Shelly didn't miss it when Robbie's eyes followed Anita in the rear mirror as she moved.

Was that her imagination? Did they just nod to each other?

There was a sudden bump, a rattling of sort. For the seasoned travelers it was an announcement. They had just gone across the railroad tracks coming into the south part of town. Time to shake it out, to make those phone calls to expectant parents. Parents and students alike had long ago agreed to do the phone call only when they were home. With the dawn of cellular phones only an inexperienced, foolish parent would sit in front of the school and wait for a bus that could be miles away.

They always unloaded in front of the gym. Shelly stayed seated. Let all the others crowd past her in their exuberance to get out. In her erotic stupor she hadn't even called her parents yet. They lived very close. At the time everything was so surreal, so soul shattering. And somehow, so unfinished.

She felt like she was hanging in the middle of an event, not knowing exactly where she had been and having no idea of where she was going...where there was a definitive end. One thing was for sure...her soaked pussy was alive, aroused, and anxious. She didn't know what the anxiety was about, just that there was an unfilled need.

She realized somebody was gently shaking her.

Anita's touch brought her back.

"Shelly, the girls took the equipment in already. Would you mind making sure the bus is clean? Give Mr. Callahan a hand?"

Shelly nodded numbly. Even Anita's casual touch had sent a tremor through her. And it certainly wasn't repulsion.

Normally the bus was cleaned in front of the gym before they would release the girls but then there were the few special times that he parked it first.

Tonight he didn't give Shelly a choice. As soon as Anita got off he closed the door and pulled forward.

"I think its okay back there, Shelly. If there's any trash I have a bag."

They parked a hundred yards away. Shelly looked back. Most of the girls had already been picked up or had driven off in their own cars. The lone two cars left were Anita's and Robbie's.

As Robbie predicted, the bus was pretty clean. Shelly worked the back part, Robbie the front.

"You got it back there? " He asked.

"Yep! I'm done." Shelly had nothing more than a handful in her small bag.

"Good show."

Suddenly the lights went out on the bus. It was easy enough to see her way out but Shelly was surprised he hadn't waited for her.

He was waiting. Robbie stood at the front of the bus adjacent to the large front seat and was blocking the aisle.

Shelly waited for him to let her pass. With the combination of what she had just gone through and their one on one proximity in the darkness she was a little bit giddy, a tiny bit outside of herself.

12