The Final Seal Ch. 02

Story Info
One last mating before they reach the elf mage.
1.7k words
4.42
22.4k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloriana and Stephan were still in the forest by the time nightfall hit. The majority of their morning having been spent experiencing the pleasures of finishing their bonding as dragon and rider completing the final seal. The next part of their evening was spent finding food which wasn't an easy task. If the scents of dragon lust didn't scare away all the game the roars and screams of pleasure certainly did. They didn't get to travel very far afterward by flight. The sun was beginning to set and at the points of twilight to dusk made it very dangerous to fly and more so to land. On foot they went.

"So where are we going? We left the den and can easily live out here, but I don't know about you but I don't want live just roaming around your parent's lands."

Gloriana somewhat chuckled. Feeling much better than she had waking up that morning her mood was somewhat giddy. She wanted to surprise Stephan on where they were going but she knew it wasn't fair to him to keep him in the dark like this for so long.

"We're going to see the elf mage Elmenreth. There's a couple things he can teach us before we find the Aerial Guardians."

Stephan paused and decided that the way the ground came to a slight overhang and how the trees parted just right to give a good view of the oncoming night sky that this spot would make for a good camp. A great thing about being Gloriana's rider was he could see in the dark almost as good as she could and to make things better he didn't need a campfire since her body heat was like a thermal blanket.

"This'll be a good spot for the night......so we are going to join the guardians then?"

"It's worth a try."

Then Stephan let what Gloriana said before that sink in and it made him wonder what she meant. The Aerial Guardians would teach them everything they needed. What would Elmenreth teach them that the Guardians couldn't?

"And what's Elmenreth going to teach us that the Guardians can't?"

"It's not that they can't, but it's something we need to know for them to accept us. ....it's somewhat a personal matter and it wouldn't be right learning it from them."

Stephan looked at Gloriana oddly before continuing.

"Then why are we going to learn it from an elf mage? I'd think that the Guardians would be the right ones to teach us something that personal."

Gloriana saw that he still had no clue what she meant, and thinking back to how she'd been trying to lead him on she couldn't blame him. Besides it'd make it so she could go into the cities with Stephan finally and he could fly with her not on her. As her mind flittered back to this morning she thought of what else they could do as well.

"Mother and Father said we'd be better off learning it from him. I think they knew that we'd mate and when Elmenreth teaches us take each other's forms....."

Gloriana laid down inside the overhang and Steph followed sitting against her chest and foreleg while she turned her head to look back at him while he talked.

"Take each other's forms? You mean that I can change into a dragon and you can change into a human?"

Gloriana nodded and continued.

"When we reach the Guardians I don't think we'll get much privacy any more, but if we have Elmenreth teach us we'll have plenty of time to ourselves to....explore."

Stephan could see a sly grin, or as much of a grin as a dragon could make, and Steph caught on. With how wonderful their mating was that morning he definitely wanted to make love to her countless more times throughout their lives together, and being able to take each other's forms, well that just added a whole new world to them.

"I suppose we better make sure we know how to....use our new forms then when we learn how to shift."

Even though her heat was satisfied, this talk of further mating was making her body begin to warm and she began to feel the urges build down between her hind legs. Instinctively she knew her race never mated more than enough to make a clutch but her bonding with Stephan had certainly changed that as well in her and she was beginning to like it. She turned her head closer to Stephan's and licked his face.

"Yes, but I'd like to make sure we know how to use these forms first."

A stirring in his trousers caught Stephan's attention and he'd be more than happy to mate again. Cupping Gloriana's snout in his hands he gave her a makeshift kiss. Her narrow slightly forked tongue pressed into his mouth and she savored their first kiss. This definitely was something alien to her but a new instinct drove her to human impulses and she began guiding him to his back. Stephan started undoing his leg wear and then slid his pants off sitting on the fabric of his trousers, his shaft standing straight out to her and before he could undo his top Gloriana pushed him flat to the ground.

She worked herself out from underneath the overhang and laid down beside him moving her head over his groin. Stephan was about to sit back up but realized what she was about to do and just laid back down as her warm breath teased his jewels. Slightly opening her mouth she took his length and closed her dragonish lips over his base lightly massaging his shaft with her lightly textured tongue.

Stephan could feel her breath from her nostrils brushing over the only exposed portion of his groin, his genitals, and that alone felt amazing. His member almost felt like it was in her sex but there was more room and her tongue continued to massage him making slight jolts of pleasure course into entire groin.

Making sure her teeth never touched him she tightened the grip on his shaft and started slide her mouth up and down his length while finding out his tip was most sensitive and continued to massage him with her tongue. The more she went on the greater the inexplicable bliss coursed through him till he felt he was going to let himself go in her mouth. She must've sense his apprehension and made sure he would do just that, wanting to see and taste what no normal dragon would ever get to. As sure as the sun will rise the next day Stephan grunted in agonizing bliss as his groin tightened and surged pleasure into him, increasing more and more as Gloriana relentlessly continued. Quickly he felt himself pumping his seed into her mouth and after a couple spurts she released his shaft and pulled back to watch him cum. A couple more milky spurts of cum leapt from him till it slowly seeped from his tip leaving Stephan catching his breath.

Warm filmy cum coated Gloriana's mouth and snout and she savored the salty sweet flavor that she certainly loved, though the texture was certainly something she'd have to get used to as she cleaned Stephan's belly and groin. To her dismay though his shaft began to go limp, she wanted him to fill her again before they went to sleep.

"Now it's your turn. Lay down on your side."

Deciding this would have to do she did as Stephan asked and laid on her side. His probing hand between her hind legs made her lift one in the air and back over his shoulder to the ground giving him good view and access. Instead of watching she laid her head down and away letting him have his way with her. The first subtle touching against her outer lips made her clench, sending a pleasant jolt through her spine and down to her wing tips. The more Stephan petted her, the more her arousal would increase and she could feel a slight change in the texture of Stephan's petting as she began to get wet. A sudden jolt of pleasure spiked making her grumble contently as he began massaging her clit. He never removed his fingers from her nub which made the constant flow of pleasure only increase more and more. She began to wonder if he was going to keep doing this and torment her into a pleasurable bliss till a tight pressure inside made her cry out in sudden ecstasy.

Stephan was enjoying himself being able to make Gloriana writhe and cry out in delight more and more, not wanting to rush the good part for her. It was time to bring her to her peak though. With one hand still pressing fingers inside her hole, the other resumed massaging her clit. Both working in unison making Gloriana's tail thrash wildly till it stiffened and spasm'd.

Gloriana could hardly keep her jaws shut and scream to the world. Rush after rush of pure ecstasy and pleasure pulsated throughout her body. Her entire consciousness was lost into the torrent of sensations overwhelming her body and mind. What seemed like an eternity which only lasted a few seconds, she realized she was out of breath and exhausted. It didn't matter where they were going to make camp, after that she wasn't going to go anywhere for the night.

With a smug look on his face Stephan crawled over to his cloths and put on his drawers and top before snuggling down into Gloriana's chest. He could feel her heartbeat still beating quite rapidly deep behind the soft scaly underside. She finally turned her head to him trying to calm herself, her body tingled all over but as Stephan snuggled himself against her chest she could feel a calmness permeate her body and she could finally get her words together.

"Whatever that was....let's make sure we have enough time and privacy than just the open woods before you do that again."

Stephan grinned and started drifting to sleep. Before he faded into the realm of dreams he managed to mumble back.

"Nest time...yull slee...."

Confused at what he meant, there was no use in pressing it beings he just passed out in mid-sentence. Feeling the weight of sleep bearing heavily on herself as well she laid her head down around him and draped her wing protectively over him, keeping him warm throughout the night.