The Final Submission

Story Info
A reluctant Sub finally submits.
3.1k words
3.81
21.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbelle
sbelle
1 Followers

She woke slowly drifting in and out of sleep. She opened her eyes slowly and wondered where she was at for a moment. She was on her back and realized she could not move her limbs . She had been so exhausted. He bound her and she never even roused from sleep. She heard her name and she blinked at him her eyes still trying to focus.

"I have plans for you slut," he said pacing back and forth at the end of the bed. "You will tell me what I want to hear before I am finished with you."

She glared at him in defiance now fully awake, realizing that he looked frustrated.

"I do not know know what you want me to say sir, I don't know what you want to hear," she said her voice barely above a whisper.

"You will slut."

He sounded pissed. She had heard this tone of voice before but the face that went with it was frightening. She lay there helpless watching wondering what he was planning. He was clearly angry about something and seemed determined to work out his frustrations on her already abused and bruised body. When he finally faced her she saw the flogger he held in his hand. It looked menacing and she wondered where the hell that had come from.

She looked at him pleading, "No please don't."

He looked at her smiling as he brought the leather down hard against her thigh.

She cried out in pain and struggled against her restraints, "Please Master it hurts please don't." "I am just getting started baby. You need the pain," he lashed her thighs again and again methodically working his way up her body . She cried at first her tears burning her cheeks but he just kept up his work. He loved the way she whimpered and begged it turned him on, and after a while he was rewarded by the soft moans spilling from her lips. She stopped tensing and opened her body up to him. She knew she needed him to use and abuse it any way he wanted.

His goal was to break her. Show her he was Master and she would admit it before this day was over.

"Mmmm my slut likes the pain, Master knows what you need doesn't he?" he asked as he worked over her breast. She moaned and her nipples grew hard from the sting of the leather. He brought it down onto her flesh harder and harder.

"Answer me whore who knows what you need?"

"You do Master, only you."

Finally he stopped and stood back admiring his handy work, thinking she looked fucking sexy as hell lying there all helpless and marked. He licked over the welts starting at her breast. He gently kissed and nibbled her gently taking her nipples into his mouth and sucking. She moaned and arched toward him growing wetter and wetter.

"I have been kind up until now, but from this point on you will not cum until I am ready for you to. Do you understand?" she nodded.

"I can't hear you slut!" he growled biting her nipple pulling it with his teeth.

"Yes master I'll do whatever you say," she said trying to push more of her breast into his mouth.

"I know you will," he said biting down hard and then sucking gently.

He moved to the other breast and repeated the process. She could feel the juices from her cunt dripping sliding between the cheeks of her ass. He attached the nipple clamps tugging the chain a little before moving down her body. He tasted every inch of her biting into her flesh every now and then reminding her this was about pleasure and pain and he controlled both. He kissed the bare flesh of her drenched cunt before slapping it hard. She pushed her ass into the bed in a desperate attempt to move away from his brutal hands.

He grabbed her hips and slipped his tongue in and out of her wet snatch. She moaned and grinded against him, desperate to cum. She felt cold air brush her skin before she felt the sting of his hand yet again. She writhed on the bed aroused by the pleasure and pain needing more. He continued eating, sucking, and nibbling all while he continued to inflict pain He alternated between the two never letting her get used to either. He grabbed the chain attached to the clamps as he sucked hard and then bit down on her clit.

"Please fuck me Master. I'll do anything you say just please fuck me now," he laughed sucking hard one last time before releasing the chain.

"Does my girl need master's cock?"

"Yes please fuck my dirty cunt sir," she screamed it at him needing release now. He thrust into her pussy hard.

" I am going to fuck you , you horny little bitch , but you are not allowed to cum. I am going to fill your pussy, then your ass, and then let you clean my cock before I fill that pretty little mouth of yours."

She felt like silk around his cock as he slid in and out of her fucking harder and harder. She squirmed beneath him, desperate to cum but knowing she would be punished if she did. He pulled the chain on her nipples and pulled her hair. He fucked her like a man with something to prove . He pulled tighter causing a delicious ache in her nipples. He pulled tighter fucking harder.

Her eyes grew wide and she thrashed beneath him unable She couldn't stop it her muscles contracted tight around his cock, her juices squirting out around his cock wetting his balls and thighs. He grunted and released his grip as he unloaded violently inside her.

He yanked at the chain, catching his breath he said, " I did not give your permission to cum, whore . You will be sorry you did that."

She whimpered, "I am sorry I couldn't help it Sir."

"I thought by now you would have learned some control. Guess you aren't as obedient as I thought," he said smiling .

She was ready to do anything he wanted her to . He decided he would drive her almost mad before he finished and then when she walked away there would be no doubt as to who she belonged to. He undid the restraints flipping her over he reattached them. Her pulled her hair jerking her back kissing her deeply before pushing her face back down into the mattress. He slid a vibrator into her cunt warning her not to cum and then slapped her ass hard.

"Ready for round two baby?"

"My girl likes her pussy full doesn't she?"

He slapped her ass again, "Mmmm Master I am a horny slut. I need it," she felt his weight shift and then felt his tongue licking her ass. "Oh yes, God yes, please baby don't stop."

"What?" he asked lashing her shoulders with a new instrument of torture. She screamed when she felt the riding crop land hard across her calves. He stopped licking and focused on punishing her.

"That makes two mistakes kitten it seems you are determined to be defiant this morning aren't you? First you cum without permission and now you think you can call me baby. You are a stupid slut." he continued. He marked her starting at the bottoms of her feet. He worked slowly drawing it out, and by the time he made it to her shoulders she was trembling and begging for more. He reached between her legs turning up the vibe and watched as she tensed fighting against the orgasm she wanted so much.

He slid it in and out slowly asking, "Who is your Master?"

"You are sir," she said " Please let me cum , please Sir I need to cum," she begged him.

"No you can cum after your Master and only then."

He returned to her ass eating it while he worked the vibe fucking her hard with it.

"Please Master I need it."

"What do you need slut. Tell Master what you want."

"I want to cum, please I can't wait any longer."

He laughed pushing his cock against the entrance of her tight ass."You can and will wait bitch."

She felt him pushing inside her ass. " Please fuck my ass sir, please cum in my ass."

"Who's ass?" he asked backing out.

"Your ass Master, please it yours, fuck it hard." He pushed in burying himself to the hilt . She gripped the sheets and screamed. " Please fuck me, harder, I need it ."

He pounded her ass feeling the vibrations coming from her pussy against his cock. It felt fucking incredible and he did not know how much longer he could hold out.

He wrapped hid hands in her hair pulling hard, "Oh yes , fuck yes, you naught little slut," he said pounding her relentlessly.

"Please sir please I'll say it . Whatever it is I'll say it I swear."

"Who do you belong to slut?"

"You I belong to you."

"Who owns you , bitch?"

"You master I am your bitch," she felt him stiffen as he pulled harder at her hair.

"Cum now you dirty fucking cunt, NOW!"

Her pussy clamped down on the vibe and her ass was like a vice drawing him in deeper.

"Oh fuck me master, fuck me . Please don't stop. I need it. Please fuck this dirty cunt. I love it . Fill my ass with your cum Master."

He groaned not able to hold out another second, "Take master's cum you dirty bitch, take it." he said filling her ass with jet after jet of hot cum. He collapsed on top of her still buried in her ass and she purred like a satisfied kitten beneath him.

He reached up releasing her bonds . She stretched her arms and legs glad to be free because she desperately wanted to touch him. "Master?"

"Yes?"

"May I clean your cock now?"

He rolled onto his back looking down at her, "Yes you may slut."

She crawled between his legs spreading his thighs. She licked his balls first, she sucked them letting them linger in her hot mouth as she rolled her tongue around them . She licked up the shaft of his now rigid cock tasting her ass and pussy mixed with his cum. Her pussy dripped and began to ache with arousal. Pleasing him turned her on more than anything he did to her. She swallowed his cock breathing through her nose and he filled her throat over and over again.

She heard him moaning as she continued to work his cock. She slid her lips to the head of his cock circling it with her tongue before moving back down to his balls. She pushed his thighs up as she licked him. She could smell her her sex on him as she moved lower sliding her tongue between his ass cheeks licking him like a greedy little slut.

"Mmmm yes, lick master's ass clean too slut."

He wrapped his hand around his cock stroking it as she licked and sucked his ass and balls.

She was growing mad with lust . She needed him and would do anything he wanted. He stroked harder and she licked faster pushing her tongue into his ass.

"Oh you slut, make Master cum baby."

He reached down pulling her up and down onto his cock.He pushed her head down forcing it into her throat and filling her mouth just as he promised he would. She stayed there sucking and licking him clean until he grew hard again.

She could not get enough of him. Pleading with her eyes she looked up at him. "Master please hurt me again? I need it I need the pain it feeds me and it makes me feel whole." She rested her head on his thigh and waited for a response.

"How does it make you feel knowing you will leave here wearing my marks?" he asked

"I love the marks sir, they remind me who I really belong to. I wish I could wear your mark everyday Master," she said looking away from him.

"Look at me slut," he said.

"Tell me why do you need the marks? why do you need the pain? Why do you need a Master?"

She was quiet for a long while , conflicting emotions and thoughts not sure if she was ready to take this step, but her head felt like it might split in two, she had all this desire for him trapped within it.

"Well it makes me feel complete Master but also conflicted. Like finding yourself but still feeling lost. The binds make me feel free and the pain gives me pleasure It is like finding that part of myself I hid from for so long. When I have these things I feel completed and fulfilled."

He just smiled and asked, " Are you ready to submit to me fully then?"

"Yes , Master I am."

"Safe word?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"No not this time," she said giving him complete control over her.

He pulled her by the hair from the bed to the floor instructing her to place her hands on the bed and bend over. She did as he said without hesitation and realized in that moment that giving him complete control had finally set her free. He picked up his belt- her favorite instrument of torture. He shoved a plug into her ass roughly fingering her pussy pulling and pinching her clit making her moan with pleasure.

"You are allowed to cum as often as you wish this time slut."

"Thank you, sir," she said and prepared for the beating.

He gave her no mercy whaling on her ass. He needed to inflict pain as much as she needed to feel it. After about the third strike from the belt she cried with an orgasm that squirted from her pussy and wet the inside of her thighs.

"Good girl," he said and continued the assault. Every lick making his cock harder and harder. Welts appeared on her ass and back and he knew it had to hurt like hell but she held her position never once omitting any sound that indicated she was feeling anything other than pleasure. He pulled her head back kissing her as he lashed her back.

He watched as she lost control wetting her legs with her juices. He turned her over onto her back pushing her legs apart . He used the belt on her thighs first. Marking them watching as they turned red. He moved up her body marking every inch. Once her breast were red and puffy he sucked them and bit hard and she arched toward him asking for more without sating a word. He pulled and twisted one while he sank his teeth into the other.

"Mmmm yes Master," She moaned realizing for the first time she could touch him. She pulled his toward her breast still arching and growing wet from the pleasure and pain he created.

He kissed her before saying, "Mmm good slut MY pussy is next."

"Yes your pussy sir, I am yours."

When she looked own at her breast and saw the bite marks it drove her over the edge and orgasm rocked her body before he ever touched her pussy. She had no time to recover before the belt landed hard across her soaked messy pussy. She spread her legs wider allowing him better access to her cunt.

"More please," she begged between gasps.

He landed blow after blow watching her cunt grow wetter and wetter. She was cumming uncontrollably. So wet the cum splashed her face and body every time he marked her cunt. She briefly wondered if this was what sub space felt like.

"Such a good slut," he said laying the belt aside. He grabbed some ice from beside the bed rubbing it over the marks on her body. She lay there moaning and gasping . The ice melted over her hot skin. Pooling in the valleys on her body. She was slowly coming back to him. He kissed her gently brushing the hair from her face, then slipped the last piece into her drenched pussy. He was gentle now more than he had been during there time together.

He kissed her thighs and licked them before closing his lips over her clit. He ate her gently, making love to her pussy . Her moans were soft now she seemed to be enjoying his gentle side as well. He tasted her as she came for him again. She came not frantically like before, but like a woman who had completely let go , stopped fighting, given in, and had come to terms with being owned. He had broken her finally and all the fight was gone.

He couldn't be more pleased with himself. He moved up her body kissing her gently. His tongue exploring her mouth as he slipped gently inside her. Her response to him was primal as she arched up against him wrapping her legs around his hips. Her hands pulled at his hair and their tongues mingling as he made love to her for the first time. She moved with him her hips meeting his every thrust. Every inch of her body highly sensitive. She moaned and continued to move with him even after her cunt contracted releasing her juices around him. He growled with lust increasing his pace but still not pounding at her.

"Yes master it feels so good, please you make me feel so good," She said still fucking him as if her life depended on it.

He whispered in her ear, "Master wants to cum baby, cum with me."

She felt him stiffen and thrust in and out harder and harder. She wrapped herself around him tighter trying to draw him deeper. She was ready but waiting for him. Her moans growing louder and louder as he moved inside her.

She needed to cum, " Please Master cum for me, fill up your dirty cunt sir, Please give me your cum sir," she heard him groan drawing closer by the second.

"Mmmm I am your dirty slut, I'll do anything for you. You own me, you are my master, please cum in me sir," she begged saying whatever she thought he wanted her to admit desperate for release.

"Now, slut cum for me now."

Her legs closed around him tighter and her pussy quivered around him unleashing a torrent of cum as he pushed inside her filling her with his hot seed. Marking her one last time before she passed out beneath him completely spent, marked, full of cum, and willing to be owned. Just the way he liked her best.

Her eyes fluttered and she whispered, "Thank you," before falling into a deep restful sleep.

sbelle
sbelle
1 Followers