The Finchley Flasher Ch. 02

Story Info
The Flasher is kidnapped by the evil Ariel.
28.5k words
3.75
14.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

(Author's Note: I would like to thank several of my fans for suggesting some of the scenes in this story. And to Allan, who provided the inspiration for it.)

Some people may find it quite strange that Jenny followed her lover from the relatively placid town of Finchley to the frenetic environment of New York City, but she did just that.

She had barely deliberated the issue, which was out of keeping with her innate tendency to analyze everything to the utmost degree, before she began making plans for her departure. Odd too was the fact that her own mother supported her decision to join Edmund in New York, while her aunt Alice and other family members and friends did their best to discourage her from making such a bold move. But in the end her heart won out and she said goodbye to her home to be with the man she loved. And now, a year later, the erstwhile Finchley Flasher and she were living together in a fashionable apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, both of them gainfully employed and enjoying their new life together.

The only stipulation that Jenny required from Edmund was that he would seek psychiatric help for his aberrant social behavior, which was exemplified by his constant desire to exhibit his private parts in public. This he agreed to wholeheartedly. And for the past year he had seemed to have recovered from his need to exhibit himself naked in front of strangers. Whether he would continue to refrain from such wanton exhibitionism or revert back to his old "flasher" ways remained to be seen. But Jenny was hopeful that the issue had been resolved.

Despite the worldwide popularity of Edmund's former alter ego, Edmund himself had continued to remain relatively unrecognized by the general populace in the States. Because the Finchley police never got a photo of his face the way it actually appeared, he had no fear of being recognized, and could walk the streets with impunity. If Ariel and her Interpol cronies had recent and accurate pictures of him they did not divulge this information to their counterparts in the US. Jenny assumed that this was true because it was her belief that Ariel had no desire to pursue the matter once he was safely out of England and out of her hair. The other fact was that it was she, Jennifer Scotland, the beloved niece of Alice Pennington, leader of the Ladies Social Tea, who was now Edmund's lover, and Ariel had to submit to her aunt's dictate to leave Edmund and her in peace. And knowing how protective her aunt was of her, she had hoped this was true.

But Edmund's flasher legacy was not to be denied—at least not by his American counterparts. While he may have been cured of his compulsion toward exhibitionism, those radical elements that had admired his anarchic behavior now took up the cause to uphold his former deviant ways, and this new breed of sexual molesters were springing up all over Manhattan in increasing numbers. No doubt some acted separately, but there had come recent news of a more menacing threat that took the form of an underworld organization called the "Flash and Splash" brotherhood that were composed mainly of extremists who, in addition to the standard flasher fare of genital exposition, added physical molestation and rape to their arsenal of sociopathic disorders in order to achieve sexual gratification.

Both Edmund and Jenny had read reports about the enigmatic group of deviants, most of who had been successful—unlike their British brethren—in eluding capture by the police. The few men who were caught and taken into custody were usually let go within a few days after incarceration, and after paying a stiff fine. Only one man, who had actually raped a nineteen-year-old girl, received a five-year prison sentence. But none of the men ever divulged any information about the group or its members, even under the threat of harsher punishments.

Jenny was glad that Edmund had received psychiatric help for his condition prior to these new and unwelcome developments. In her mind there was always the possibility that her boyfriend might be induced to return to his old ways if given sufficient motivation—that motivation being supplied by the army of admirers who sought desperately to emulate him. She felt it wise to err on the side of caution and tried her utmost to keep him blissfully unaware of the activities of this band of sexual marauders. Doing so was not always easy, as Edmund was fond of reading the newspapers. But her love for him was such that he dared not do anything to jeopardize it, and thus it proved sufficient to keep him from straying too far from the normalcy both she and he had fought so desperately to achieve.

To celebrate their one-year anniversary since expatriating to the States, Edmund and Jenny had decided to have dinner at their favourite Italian restaurant, Osteria del Circo, on West 55th Street. The warm, cozy atmosphere was staffed by a friendly bunch of people, and one pretty and buxom Italian girl named Gina, in particular, always looked forward to chatting it up with Edmund whenever he and Jenny made an appearance.

As the two lovers sat awaiting their dinner one cold Saturday evening in late February, Jenny asked him if he was happy with his life in New York, and if he missed Finchley and the exhibitionistic antics he once enjoyed.

"To tell you the truth, Jenny," he began, reaching for an unopened bottle of Chianti, "I don't miss the old town at all."

"Not even a little?" she asked somewhat surprised.

"Not a bit," he assured her. "That life exemplified the old Edmund Kent—the pervert, the shameful exhibitionist, the...the deviant, if you will. No, I don't ever want to go back to that way of life again. And it has nothing whatsoever to do with Ariel."

"I'm glad, Edmund. She did make things terribly difficult for you, I know."

"Difficult indeed!" he replied, as he poured the wine first into her glass and then his own. "But now I feel as if I've been given a new lease on life. I have you, my work, and our future together to look forward to. And it's going to be a good one, Jenny. I promise."

As they raised their glasses in a toast to their mutual convictions, Jenny felt a sense of reassurance in his words.

She drank the wine slowly, savoring its earthy bouquet. Suddenly, a warm glow permeated her entire body and she reached out and took Edmund's hand. From out of the corner of her eye she noticed their pretty waitress hoping back and forth between tables with an almost acrobatic grace, never once missing the opportunity to rest her eyes on Edmund. She was discreet about it, or so she thought.

"Gina is staring at you again," she informed him.

"I know," he said, nonchalantly observing the girl. "I give her exactly two minutes before she comes over and strikes up a conversation with me."

"She's nothing if not predictable," Jenny noted with amusement. "But after all, Edmund, you are a very handsome man—almost too handsome. All the women look at you."

"Pardon me, miss. But you have your fair share of male admires too, I must say."

His eyes shifted to a far corner of the room, where two young boys, barely out of their teens, were stealing glances at her with obvious fascination.

"Does that bother you?" Jenny asked him. "That they look at me like that?"

"As long as your heart belongs to me, my darling Jenny, I have nothing to fear from wandering eyes."

As Edmund had predicted, Gina appeared on cue, her huge tits almost inviting him to reach out and grab them as she positioned herself next to him.

She was extremely pretty—long, sandy blonde hair, huge green eyes, and a body that was more voluptuous than athletic. But it was her huge breasts that made the loudest statement; boldly insinuating themselves into her conversation as if they were a silent third party.

"You look very nice today," she said to Edmund with a big smile. "And you look great too, Jenny."

"As do you, Gina," Jenny replied genially.

Jenny felt no disdain toward the girl for liking her boyfriend. Women were always coming on to Edmund, and some had been quite forward about it without showing the slightest bit of deference to her. But in Gina's case, it was different. She was genuinely forthright and frank about her liking for Edmund. Jenny knew that if given half a chance the sexy girl would bed him gladly, but she never did anything untoward that would make Jenny think less of her, despite her fondness for him. In truth, she was an extremely likeable person who wore her heart on her sleeve.

"I have a booth in the back..." she began in a whispering tone, "that just opened up. "You know, one of the private booths we reserve for the Illuminati." She laughed when she said this and followed up by saying that her father, the owner of the restaurant, had given her permission to let us use the booth if we wanted to. "Dad reserves that booth for VIPs but it's a slow night, so, if you'd like to have your dinner there..."

Edmund didn't have to be told twice. "Perfect!" he said, enthusiastically. "Thank you, Gina. That's very gracious of you."

Gina's face beamed. "Great! Follow me."

Jenny had no illusions that the reason why they were being treated in such a singular fashion was due to nothing more than Gina's huge infatuation with Edmund. The beautiful and enchanting waitress would have liked them to believe that the VIP courtesy extended to them was a fringe benefit of their constant patronage, but Jenny knew better. And she knew Edmund. Despite Gina's abundant physical charms, he was immune to her advances, subtle as they were. And he was immune because he was deeply in love with Jenny.

After seating them in the private booth, Gina disappeared for a few minutes and returned from the kitchen with a large bowl of antipasto and a pitcher of water.

"Here you go," the effervescent girl said as she put the bowl down onto the table. "I brought you some fresh Romano cheese because I know how much Edmund likes it."

As both Edmund and Jenny looked down favorably upon the delectable bowl of tasty morsels, Gina reached over the table to fill Edmund's water glass, her ample bosom nearly grazing his check as she did so. He drew back slightly and looked at Jenny uncomfortably, staring mutely at the enormous breasts dangling a mere few inches from his face.

Jenny could not help but suppress a giggle at Gina's faux pas. It was a calculated move of course, but strictly juvenile in its execution. She smiled as she filled the glass with water, noting Edmund's reaction with interest.

"My father isn't here tonight," Gina said to them. "So you can take as much time as you like to eat your dinner."

"That's very accommodating of you, Gina," Jenny said. "Does your father extend this courtesy to all of his non-VIP patrons?"

"Sometimes—if he likes them."

"Well, I'm glad to know he thinks so highly of us."

Gina put Edmund's glass down without overreaching herself and then proceeded to fill Jenny's glass. "My father is a good businessman. He gives people a little extra so that he can keep their business."

"A very smart tactic, no doubt," Jenny replied, watching Gina fill the glass.

Jenny glanced over at Edmund. He was staring down at the table seemingly disinterested in the two women's discussion. As Gina finished pouring, he pulled his chair back from the table and cursed involuntarily.

"What is it, Edmund?" Jenny asked him. "What's wrong?"

He looked at her with a horror-stricken face. "It's happening again!"

"What?" Gina asked surprised. "What's happening?"

Jenny's fiancé abruptly stood up and began to undo the zipper to his pants. In moments his enormous penis sprang free of its confinement and bounced obscenely in the air in front of the two startled women.

"Are you crazy?" Gina cried, as she stared incredulously at the 2-foot-long behemoth in front of her.

"No time!" Edmund pleaded as he began to stroke his huge tool with vicious determination.

"Oh, my God!" Jenny exclaimed. "It's the drug, isn't it?"

"What else?" Edmund replied as he fisted his prick, completely indifferent to his circumstances. "I can't help myself!"

Jenny hurriedly tried to explain to Gina about EJAX-472 and its unpredictable effects upon the male reproductive system, and how months or even years could go by before another outbreak, but the poor girl could only stare in wide-eyed disbelief as Edmund continued to masturbate himself.

"His cock is so fucking big!" the horrified waitress cried. "Is that thing for real?"

"It's the drug that makes it like that!" Jenny tired hastily to explain. "And he's going to cum any moment now. We need something to catch his sperm in! Oh, Edmund this is terrible!"

Despite the shock of seeing her object of infatuation now standing naked in front of her and wildly beating off, Gina had the presence of mind to empty the bowl of antipasto and point it under Edmund's now exploding cock. Her initial surprise had now turned to a mixture of both amusement and arousal.

"This is so fucking crazy!" the pretty girl said as she watched Edmund jerk off. "Just try not to get any on the carpet."

Jenny thought this was a funny comment to make considering the situation, but Gina seemed to take it all in stride, as if naked, masturbating customers were a more or less frequent occurrence. She moved gingerly into position on the opposite side of where Gina was standing, holding the outer edge of the bowl directly in front of Edmund's penis, anticipating an enormous release of sperm.

At that very moment, Jenny heard the sound of women's voices coming from behind her and turned to see two middle-aged women staring dumbfounded between the parted curtains.

"What in heaven's name do you people think you're doing?" Jenny heard one of them say in a gruff tone.

The reply to that question came in the form of a huge burst of hot, creamy Alfredo sauce that shot out of the tip of Edmund's tortured prick and sailed over Gina's head and into the astonished face of the obtrusive inquirer. The jet of sperm splashed defiantly into the woman's glasses and ricocheted off the top of her head and into the face of the woman standing directly behind her. The two dowdy matrons cried out in dismay and fell back at the onslaught of Edmund's wayward spunk.

The next volleys were captured relatively effortlessly in the huge glass bowl, Gina taking particular delight in watching the normally reserved and contained Edmund now so blatantly unrepressed and sexually driven. Spurt after spurt of thick white cream splashed into the bowl, forming tiny rivers and eddies that coalesced into one giant viscous glob as it reached the bottom.

"I have never seen a guy cum so much!" Gina exclaimed as she delighted in watching every rope of semen splash into the bowl. "You are one horny boy, Edmund!"

Edmund was breathing so hard he could barely respond. "I...I can't help it!" he cried with labored breath. "I can't control it!"

It was apparent to Jenny by now that Gina didn't want him to control it. She laughed aloud as his huge prick fired off jet after jet of spunk into the bowl, fascinated by the amount of sperm he was producing.

After a full two minutes of ejaculating, and with the bowl now half full of Edmund's copious sperm, the sinister orgasm subsided. Edmund fell into his chair totally exhausted.

"I have to get rid of this," Gina said, as she quickly took the bowl from Jenny's hands. "I think the two of you better get out of here. Those two women are going to cause a lot of trouble for me. I know it."

"I'm so sorry, Gina," Edmund said, still trying to catch his breath. "I'll pay for any damages, I promise."

"Don't worry about it," she replied. "But you should leave now. Hurry, go!"

Gina quickly threw a tablecloth over the bowl containing Edmund's seed and left in the direction of the restroom. Jenny was so discomfited by the entire event that she barely had time to thank the obliging waitress for being so understanding. As it was, she and Edmund left the restaurant undisturbed. But the two women Edmund had violated both gave him menacing glances as he passed them and Jenny heard one of them say that they were going to report his behavior to Gina's father. Jenny knew that they would never be going back to their favourite restaurant after such a fiasco, but she was more concerned about what she and Edmund were going to do about his terrible condition.

************

In the weeks following the incident at Osteria del Circo, Edmund and Jenny made it a point not to go anywhere near West 55th street or the surrounding area for fear of any lingering repercussions that might have arisen in its wake. Gina's father was a very nice man, but he would have harbored little understanding for such ribald antics, especially when performed on his own turf. And Jenny knew that he, or any of his so-called "colleagues," of whom Gina had occasionally mentioned in ominous undertones, might seek retribution for what they probably considered a complete breach of social etiquette.

Edmund had shown no signs of repeating his performance after the restaurant debacle, but he lived in constant fear that another attack might occur at work. As such, his mind was in a constant state of anxiety and he had to seriously curtail his evenings out with Jenny as well as foregoing many other social engagements. It soon became clear that both of them could not go on living life in such an abridged fashion and that something had to be done to correct the situation.

After a prolonged discussion as to the merits and possible drawbacks of her proposed course of action, Edmund finally acquiesced and agreed to let Jenny contact Dr. Swensen, the inventor of the drug EJAX-472, which Ariel had administered to him when he was captured a year ago and held hostage in her underground cellar. Now that Jenny was an official member of the Ladies Social Tea, vis-à-vis her aunt Alice, she had a definite edge in making her proposal, since her aunt was a very good friend of Dr. Swensen's and held great power and influence in England and abroad. Although she and Jenny had not spoken in over a year because of Ariel's influence, Jenny knew she would never do anything to hurt her or Edmund. This was made very clear to her by her own mother, her aunt's sister, who told her how heartbroken her aunt was when she left England to join Edmund in America. It was her ardent wish, she told Jenny, that her sister and daughter would find some common ground to work things out between them. But with Ariel in the way, Jenny found this an unrealistic proposition. Yet her instincts told her that her aunt would do nothing to stand in the way of her happiness despite her disapproval of Edmund and, acting on that assumption, Jenny convinced Edmund that they must throw caution to the wind and take their chances in contacting the Swedish doctor.

The day after Edmund and Jenny had made their decision to contact Dr. Swensen, Jenny in fact did place a call to her office in Stockholm only to be told that she was out of the country and would not return for at least another month. The secretary refused to supply Jenny with any contact information but she did take her name and said that she would inform the doctor of her situation. Jenny hung up the phone feeling extremely dubious of anything positive resulting from the secretary's polite assurances and realized that she would have to resort to another course of action. But how to contact the doctor without compromising her own situation would be extremely difficult. If only her aunt and Ariel hadn't become such close friends! Jenny had to keep Ariel away from Edmund and her at all costs, and contacting her aunt to get to Dr. Swensen could prove very problematical if her aunt should choose to confide in the blond Interpol spy. She had to contact the doctor directly somehow—but how?

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers
123456...9