The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, doctor. Whatever you say."

"Is there something wrong?" Jenny asked, now by Edmund's side and holding his hand.

"No, I don't think so," Christiana replied. "But I'm curious to find out how the drug is manifesting itself at this particular moment in time. It will tell me a lot about his status."

Rebecca drew a small vial of blood from Edmund and his blood pressure was taken. His readings were perfectly normal.

"Do you feel up to continuing?" Christiana asked him. "I mean, after what you just did, you must be quite exhausted."

"Let's keep going," he replied. "Let's burn this sucker out."

"As soon as you're ready," Christiana said approvingly.

Jenny let go of his hand and kissed him on the mouth. "Go for it baby!" she said.

Rebecca had one of the assistants return to the medical laboratory with Edmund's blood sample. Christiana wanted an immediate readout done and returned to her as soon as possible to determine if her antidote was, in fact, working. Both Beverly and Bernice returned to the lab with the assistant to make certain nothing was left to chance.

Edmund's recovery took a little longer this time—almost a half hour. But in that time the floor and seats had been cleaned of all his sperm. It was now almost 4:00 p.m. and he was beginning to feel the vague stirrings of lust start to creep up upon him. That was how it always began; a tingling sensation in his testicles followed by a sudden rise in temperature and heart rate, then the telltale signaling of the EJAX drug imposing its will upon the nerve fibers of his penis and scrotum, culminating in the abnormally sized erection and expansion of the seminal vesicles. The pattern never varied.

"You made that girl very happy," Holly said to Edmund. "And very sticky!"

They both laughed. "She seemed to enjoy it didn't she?" he said, feeling more frisky by the minute.

To him Holly was in a class by herself, as far as looks were concerned. He had never seen a more beautiful woman. Not even Jenny had the perfectly flawless features this woman possessed. He thought that if he had never met Jenny, then he could have easily fallen in love with the Sisterhood leader. But the thing that he liked most about her was the complete absence of affectation that most supremely beautiful women possessed almost as a right of birth. She displayed her emotions freely, without the restraint that most women employ to suit their situation. He was glad Jenny had befriended her, if for no other reason than he believed that she had found herself a true friend in Holly.

She now looked down at his prick, which was standing at full mast. "It looks like you're good to go!" she said with a chuckle.

"The women are waiting for you, Edmund," Jenny said pointing to the crowd of interns now beginning to circle around him. "Give them what they want."

Edmund stood up and walked over to where the girls were standing. They wasted no time in putting their hands on his body, feeling him up and down. He luxuriated in their attentions and found himself returning their affections, letting his hands roam all over their young and nubile bodies. Some of the girls asked him questions about his cock; if it hurt when it got so big; if his balls were heavy; if he was afraid the drug would damage his body in some way. To all these he answered in the negative. But one girl asked him a question that he found difficult to answer.

"I'll bet your going to miss having all these really great orgasms, aren't you?"

He paused for a moment as he watched her tug on his cock, her nails tickling the underside of its head.

"I suppose I will," he said. "There's nothing like the feeling of having an extended orgasm. But then I can't go around jerking off in front of people in public now can I?"

"I guess not," she replied. "But you can do it now for me."

She got on her tiptoes and stuck her hot tongue into his mouth. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and kissed her deeply, feeling his cock come to life.

"I want you to cum inside me, Edmund. I want you to fuck me like an animal."

Edmund felt his balls twitch at her suggestion. "Take off your clothes right now," he demanded. "And get on the floor so your ass is in the air."

She wasted no time in doing so. The audience, knowing what was going to happen, cheered their friend on with wild abandon. Jenny looked on with barely concealed jealousy while Alice found herself extremely turned on.

"He is an impressive specimen, isn't he Felicia?" she said softly so that Jenny couldn't hear.

"I envy your niece," Felicia replied, without taking her eyes off Edmund and the girl. "She gets to fuck him whenever she wants."

"I'd want to fuck the blighter every bloody night!" Janet said, trying to speak as quietly as she could.

Alice watched as Edmund took his prick in hand and shoved the tip of it into the girl's wet-hot vagina. In moments she had absorbed half his length, but that was as far as Edmund would allow himself to penetrate her for fear of hurting the girl. Jenny moaned softly when she saw him enter her, dismayed that it wasn't her instead. But Jenny would not let herself be fucked in public, not even with Edmund. So she had to sit and watch while he plowed the young girl's furry cunt, each thrust bringing both him and the girl closer to the heights of ecstasy.

In and out of her vagina his cock went, sometimes slowly, other times with the speed of a demon. The girl gasped loudly with pleasure at each thrust, insisting that he shoot off inside her.

"Come on, baby," she said in her cute little schoolgirl voice. "Fuck the shit out of me. Cum inside me baby!"

The intensity of the fucking was affecting everyone in the room. Even Christiana, the woman who had seen many people engaging in sex right before her eyes and who had always remained in a mental state of near-perfect calm, found herself starting to feel sexually stimulated. It was something about the girl; her mannerisms, or the way she was constantly smiling and laughing as she was being drilled. But maybe it was Edmund too. His outstanding good looks had never been wasted upon her. Even underneath the medical lab coat and unswerving professional behavior there beat the heart of a vital and sexy woman; a woman who appreciated beauty when she saw it and in Edmund she saw the quintessential example of the perfect male personified in his image. She told herself it was an impossible situation. But seeing him now, fucking a total stranger, who was nowhere near as attractive as she was, gave her a glimmer of hope that maybe she too could find some way to have him to herself. But as she thought this, she felt terrible dismay. To even think of making a play for him would be to negate every ethical principle she stood for, not to mention that it would have been a horrible thing to do to Jenny, whom she deeply respected. And so, she stood and watched, and hoped that her lust would find another outlet, a more suitable outlet other than in the person of Edmund Kent.

In the next ten minutes Edmund fucked the intern in every position possible. Other girls began to take their clothes off and joined in the fun. Some rubbed their tits in his face while others kneeled down to suck and lick his long shaft as it traveled in and out of the girl's cunt. One girl got underneath him and sucked on his massive nut sack. The crowd went into overdrive.

Edmund was nearing the end of his rope. He was going to have to ejaculate soon. He could no longer hold back the avalanche of cum that was now insisting to be released. He shoved him dick inside the girl as far as possible and screamed in mindless joy.

Jenny watched as the great penis twitched and shot forth its milky contents into the girl's vagina. The young girl moaned loudly as her cunt was filled to overflowing with Edmund's salty spunk.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

There was no shouting from the crowd this time—only a long drawn out silence as the two lovers were driven to complete sexual abandon.

The girl's body rocked to and fro under Edmund's continued attack, her face almost angelic looking as the hot sperm of her lover splashed up toward her navel, driving her to ever new levels of sexual pleasure. Her orgasm lasted a long time and at one point Jenny wondered if the girl had passed out from the intensity of the experience. But she was only relishing the aftermath of her own sensational climax, riding out the last final waves of lust as they washed over her spent body.

Edmund pulled out of her, his prick still ejaculating. The sight of it was too much for Alice to bear any longer. She had to have his prick inside her now. There was no other way. To hell with Jenny! She wanted Edmund for herself.

She got up from her chair and stopped dead in her tracks. What am I doing? she thought. Jenny looked at her wonderingly. Felicia and Janet tried to stop her from taking another step. But even though she knew in her heart that what she was about to do would most likely ruin her relationship with Jenny, she really couldn't stop herself. Too many years without a man, too many years pretending she didn't need a man, too many months lusting after Edmund with no hope of consummation—it had all taken its toll upon her libido. Now, feeling almost as if she were on the EJAX drug herself, she was going to make up for all that lost time. She was going to fuck Edmund.

"What are you doing, auntie?" Jenny asked as she put herself in her aunt's way.

"Sit down and shut up!" Alice said defiantly, pushing Jenny back into her seat.

Edmund felt a hand on his cock and turned around to find Alice pumping it ferociously. "What the fuck are you doing?" he asked, even as his cock continued to fire off one stream of juice after another.

"I think you know what I want," she said kneeling down to take his cock into her mouth.

Jenny could not believe what she was seeing. It all seemed so unreal, so dirty.

Holly stood up for her distraught friend and tried to reason with Alice to stop what she was doing, but her pleas went unheeded. Everyone looked on in utter bewilderment as Alice swallowed load after load of Edmund's spunk. Edmund obviously could do nothing to control his orgasm. All he could do was look down upon the beautiful woman sucking him off and let her have her way with him. But the strange thing was, he actually seemed to be enjoying it. He could not explain why he felt this way. He just knew that he had to do it—to consummate the strange union.

"Now Alice," Janet scoffed, "you know damn well that he's Jenny's boyfriend. You're her aunt for Christ's sake! What is wrong with you?"

But Alice paid her no attention. Even when Jenny knelt down next to her imploring her to stop, she simply brushed her aside and kept sucking on Edmund's huge prick. For a while things got very tense in the room. The interns seemed fascinated by Alice's compulsion to fellate the handsome man they had come to love, and they actually began to cheer her on—an older woman fucking a younger guy! That was so kinky!

What happened next was something that could have served as an exemplary incident in the annals of psychological science. The effect of the combined sexual impulses going on in the room had produced a relaxation of the usual moral restraints most people have come to expect from one another. It might have been due to the pheromones Edmund's body was releasing constantly into the air as a result of the effect of the EJAX drug that were driving the women insane with lust. Or maybe it was something less physiological. Maybe it was the women themselves who had, through repressed desires, created some kind of collective self-consciousness directed at the object of their lust. Maybe it was these things and other factors too arcane to understand. But whatever the reason, there was an immediate and unflinching lax in feminine inhibition. The normal psychological barriers, which prevented women from acting upon their powerful sexual impulses, were now negated. They were free to express themselves as the true sexual animals they really were—far more sexual and powerful than any male could ever be.

By the time Alice had finished swallowing every last bit of Edmund's sperm, Jenny found herself feeling not revulsion, but titillation. Without knowing why, she helped Alice finger the few remaining drops of semen from her chin into her mouth and laughed at the mess Edmund had made.

"I'm sorry, Jenny," Alice said licking her lips. "I have to fuck him right now. Don't stop me."

"I won't stop you, auntie. Go ahead and fuck him," she heard herself say. "Get it out of your system you damn bitch!"

It was as if someone else other than Jenny had spoken those words. Edmund was no less shocked to hear Jenny say such a thing as she was herself, but that didn't prevent him from burying his cock deep inside Alice's steamy cunt. He, like her, was driven with an inexplicable desire to fuck. It was a latent desire, but no less tangible than her own.

Even as Jenny looked on, Edmund felt himself compelled to make love to Alice. The feeling was unlike the feeling he got from the blonde girl he had fucked earlier. This was more of an intimate fuck; a passion that could not be registered on any scale. He did not know why he felt this way, only that he did. Explanations would come later. But for now he wanted Alice more than any other thing in the world.

Suddenly Alice felt herself overcome by a powerful orgasm. "Fuck me hard you son of a bitch!" she screamed aloud. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Christiana had thought of stopping her friend from committing the same breach of etiquette she had almost been compelled to make, but she knew, as did Jenny and all the other medical staff, that Alice was actually helping Edmund by forcing the EJAX serum to burn itself out. She realized that sometimes the most forbidden of loves could be the most intensely sexual. Alice was, in fact, caught in a strange paradox: committing an immoral act for a moral reason.

At that moment, the entire room became dead quiet as Alice experienced the most earth-shattering sensation of her life. She held onto Edmund's muscular arms for dear life as she was gripped with an immense orgasm that began in her loins and traveled in a straight line to every part of her body. The pleasure of feeling his lovely cock driving recklessly in and out of her cunt made her scream with ecstasy. She became unaware of the people around her, oblivious to their exhortations that Edmund make her cum. She was now floating in an incalculable void where time and space had no meaning, no relevance to whom and what she was. All she could see was Edmund's face, a strikingly handsome face whose beauty was never intended to be bequeathed upon a mortal man, but yet it was. And she was his lover.

He was starting to cum again. With his prick almost all the way in Alice's cunt he howled and thrust into her violently, shooting his spunk deep up into her womb. It was too much for Alice, who once again was overcome by a series of climaxes that turned her insides to mush. Edmund plowed into her like a madman, with an almost demoniacal lust that made her cry out his name as if in doing so she could make her climax last forever. She grabbed his hair with both hands and drew his face to hers, plunging her tongue into his mouth, feeling his hot cream splash about inside her, feeling like she was going to die if she were denied his sperm.

Jenny, as angry and disillusioned with her aunt as she was, actually began to feel intensely stimulated by the both the act and the pheromone-driven scent of sex. She reveled in it. She could see that all the other interns and her friends with her on the platform had been similarly affected. The feeling of jealousy wore away and was replaced by the desire to seek and obtain sexual gratification. She found herself holding her aunt's head in her lap, encouraging her to cum and cum again and again—wanting to make her orgasm last as long as possible. Alice had never felt so loved in her entire life.

And now a most unexpected thing happened. Janet, who had only moments before condemned her friend for her inexplicably lewd actions, now removed her panties and demanded that Edmund fuck her too. Without waiting for his consent, she pulled his cock out of Alice's still climaxing cunt and shoved it into her own wet pussy. In less than a minute she was in the throes of an overpowering orgasm, the intensity of which made her almost pass out. It lasted only a few minutes but Edmund had yet another orgasm while he was still firmly inside her. He was breathing very deeply now, his body reeling from the continuous ejaculations. Janet scooped up whatever sperm had escaped from her cunt into her hands and drank it down as the girls around her cheered.

Christiana knew that she would have to let this scenario play out to its logical conclusion. It was really too late to stop it anyway. The participants' minds were operating on a different level entirely; not completely rational, yet not insane either. She was aware that it was possible, remote as it might be, that their minds had been co-opted by the insidious EJAX drug, which because it acted like an extremely powerful aphrodisiac, tended to negate all other inhibitory impulses. She had felt the effect upon her own libido quite distinctly, but there was something in her own mental state that precluded submission to the drug. What that something was she did not know, but she did know that she could not relinquish her control at so critical a juncture. To do so would be to jeopardize her entire treatment—an unthinkable proposition for a woman such as herself. And maybe that was why she was prevented from succumbing to the drug's deleterious effects.

Edmund's prick was once more out in the open, up for grabs. Felicia eyed it with lust, but as one of the assistants gave him some water to drink, two of the interns were suddenly upon him. One of them sat on his face while the other sat on his cock. Both girls had stripped themselves naked, their huge tits flopping about as they rode him.

"Oh, God!" cried the girl being fucked. "Give me your spunk, Edmund!"

The other girl was so mesmerized she could barely speak.

"Yes, yes..." was all she could say as Edmund stuck his tongue deep inside her slick snatch.

It was an incredible sight to see these two young women abandon themselves to their passions. Both were very pretty and both had bodies that were thin and athletic. They rode him like a horse and they came together, filling the room with their shrill cries.

Even as the girls came down from their simultaneous orgasms, Edmund was releasing another torrent of hot seed deep inside his rider's vagina. The girl humped him hard, begging him to give her his cream. She came again and again until she finally expended all her energies in the pursuit of her pleasure. When she had extracted every bit of sperm from his cock, she fell off her perch onto the floor, looking every bit like a rag doll.

Seeing her chance, Felicia jumped up from her chair and started sucking Edmund's still rock solid prick. Then Rebecca joined in, her famously talented hands jerking his tool in a swift and steady motion meant to induce ejaculation. Edmund felt his balls expand to accommodate the influx of sperm her handjob was encouraging, and he watched as Felicia's lips teased the crown of his penis until he could do nothing but surrender his sperm to her waiting mouth.

The Italian beauty drank down each hot spurt of his sticky seed like a professional whore. She simply kept her mouth wide open so that everyone could see him ejaculate into it. The sight drove several women to experience their own climaxes. Jenny suddenly found herself next to Felicia, taking her share of Edmund's creamy offering. The audience, almost all of whom had left their seats and had now formed a ring around the participants, shouted their approval. Rebecca's hands continued to stroke his cock until every last bit of sperm had been extracted. By the time he was finished ejaculating, both Felicia and Jenny's faces were covered in cum. Felicia had swallowed no less than a pint of Edmund's sperm.

1...456789