The Finding of a Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

Her growls rose in pitch and she gripped him tightly with both hands, nails digging into his flesh as she bucked back into his rampant thrustings, gasping a 'yessss' between snarls. Groaning, Ken snarled with his cock throbbing painfully in her ass, "I'm going to .. come.." reaching down his hand beneath her to enfurthen and speed on her climax by pinching her clit again.

A few seconds of her clit being tormented caused her to shudder powerfully and wail in the small cave, convulsing again whilst her mind reeled. He cried out and came within her, his hot seed spewing deep into her bowels as he ground his hips to her burning ass.

She didn't let him down before she milked each precious drop of white from him and not before then did she drop to the bedfurs in a mild exhaustion together with him atop of her, nuzzling into her neck with soft pleased murmurings, happy that she finally accepted him.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers
12