The Firefighter and the Nurse

Story Info
Morning sex and pancakes.
899 words
3.96
19.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
64 Followers

The firefighter's phone rang before the sun was even up. It was the hot night shift nurse from the trauma center offering morning sex and pancakes. The nurse wanted the firefighter to meet at the nurse's house and bring pancakes.

The firefighter took a shower and got dressed to head over to the nurse's house. The nurse was pulling up as the firefighter got there. They kissed in the driveway and the nurse started to take the firefighter's t-shirt off. The firefighter pulled away and started walking towards the front door. The nurse looked appreciatively at the firefighter's ass and smiled. "That ass is mine." the nurse thought, "and I'm going to show you who's boss once we get in the house".

The firefighter put the bag with the pancakes down on the table and took out the syrup from the bag and headed to the bedroom. "Come on. This was your idea." the firefighter said laughing. The nurse followed and started stripping off clothes. They kissed in front of the bed for a few minutes then the firefighter pushed the nurse down and pinned the nurse to the bed.

The firefighter removed the rest of the nurse's clothes and started pouring pancake syrup on the nurse and licking it off. The nurse took hold of the syrup and poured syrup on the firefighter's pierced nipples and licked it off in circles, causing the firefighter to moan. The firefighter took the syrup and poured it on the nurse and licked it off slowly. They both moaned as the firefighter continued to lick and suck the syrup from the nurse. They began to take turns licking each other as he got harder and harder and couldn't wait anymore to show her who was boss.

He pulled her closer and kissed her hard. He started kissing her neck, knowing it made her his every time. He could feel her melt in his arms as he kept kissing her neck and playing with her piercings. He leaned down and started sucking on her nipples and she moaned. He sucked one and grabbed the other breast and squeezed tightly. She squirmed in his hands. He sucked harder and slid his free hand between her folds. He rubbed her clit hard and she gasped. She reached for him and began to stroke his head. They were now playing a game to see who could last the longest before begging to be fucked.

She wasn't going to last long. He turned her on in ways she forgot she had. He won this game every time they played it. "Fuck me. You win!" she said and he pushed her down on the bed and slid her legs apart. He was rock hard and ready. She put her legs over his shoulders as he fit himself into her juicy wetness. She pushed up against him, making him go deeper inside her and she started to buck against him because she couldn't wait for him. He slowly slid in and out of her, teasing her and making her beg him to fuck her hard. He slammed her until she came hard then waited for her to catch her breath a minute and made her turn over on her knees. He slipped into her soaking wet pussy; pressing her face into the pillow and making her laugh and tell him to go easy. He ignored her and slammed into her hard, his balls slapping her clit as he went in and out. He could feel her tighten around his cock as she came again. She fell on the bed in exhaustion and he thought the neighbors three houses down might have heard her cum. He lay down on the bed next to her and she laughed that he was still hard.

"I have to take care of that, don't I?" she said, and began to suck on him. She took his entire length in her mouth and he moaned. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft, slowly at first than speeding up and rubbing his head with her tongue. He leaned his head back with his eyes closed and told her not to stop. She took each of his balls in her mouth and sucked then ran her tongue around his shaft and sucked at the base of his head. When she thought he was tortured enough, she sucked him hard and stroked him hard while his head was in her mouth. He exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it all. When he stopped, she licked the head and kissed it. She lay down on the bed next to him and he took her in his arms and kissed her.

He laughed and said, "I think the pancakes are gonna be cold. We might have to make it chili dogs for lunch instead."

"Is your bike in the garage? I can think of a few things we can do on the bike before we go get chili dogs." She smiled and laughed. He knew she loved getting him hard and sucking him off while he was sitting on the bike. He loved bending her over the bike and taking her from behind. She snuggled in closer to him and they took a power nap before round two. The nurse slept good for the first time in a week, smiling and dreaming about sex on the bike.

Rescue325
Rescue325
64 Followers