The Fireworks Continue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But a Mistress must also please her slave." I said softly.

"Yes," she said, as if in a trance, "yes."

She continued: "If Alex had taken me as she'd taken you, then I would be a much better slut to you. I'd know just how to offer myself up, just how to whimper, just how to be naughty enough to anger you. I'd learn how to hold back my tears and to take the discipline I deserve. But now I have to learn differently. And I also have to teach you to forget that blonde bitch." A note of menace crept into her voice. "She toyed with you, she used you solely for her sadistic pleasure. She knew she would be leaving the country. To raise your hopes like that.... and then to abandon you .... how can you pine for a bitch like her? I only hope her little cousin turns the tables on her someday."

I was surprised by the rancor in Jen's voice.

"I watched you dance from the first day of class, but I was afraid of what you stirred up in me. Will you forgive me my fear?"

Jen's face was so earnest, so lovely... I smiled.

"Of course, my darling slut, of course."

She kissed me on my beckoning lips and I closed my eyes and before I knew it she had blindfolded me.

Jen's caresses were breathtaking. I felt so vividly her hands over my feet and calves and thighs, her lips on my navel.

"I know what my Mistress wants," she purred.

Her hot kisses coursed down my neck, between my breasts, all the way to the crest of my cunt. They began again, wet and intoxicating, under my arms and along my flanks and pelvis."

"Oh god, Jen, you feel so good, you're so wonderful!" I exclaimed.

Her luscious kisses resumed on the undersides of my feet, then along their arches, shifting foot to foot. She licked excruciatingly slowly along the inner apsect of one thigh, then the other, but stopped short of my tender dripping swollen cunt lips. She circled my breasts with her mouth and moistened my stomach with her lips.

My nipples and pussy were crying out for attention, for her lips, teeth, tongue or hands, anything! But she teased me without mercy. I began to moan and pleaded with her.

"Oh Jen, my pet, please, please take my breasts with your sweet mouth, and my pussy, please taste me, Jen, please!"

"Do I please my Mistress?" she asked demurely.

"Oh god yes!," I screamed, "but please, I need more, I want more!"

She seemed to disappear, leaving me breathless, and then I felt her presence again. To my unexpected delight I sensed the dripping of oil, olive oil judging from the aroma, on my swollen nipples, and then along my engorged slit.

"God, Jen, that feels so good, thank you!"

I was beginning to lose control.

"Please kiss me, Jen, kiss me, pinch me, slap me, do anything you want with me."

"My Mistress must learn patience," she coolly replied. She was stroking my hair as my chest heaved.

"I loved the way you spanked me, Sonya. I'm still so deliciously sore I can barely sit. And I have that wonderful brush you used on me, here, in my hands."

My right oil-covered nipple received a grazing blow from my wooden hairbrush. The surprise of the bristles brushing across my nipple made me leap upwards, straining against my bonds. I then felt the bristles resting on my pussy, divinely, and slowly pressing into my glistening lips and folds, moving under Jen's pressure up and down and sideways and inflaming my clit. I was about to come but Jen removed the brush. Beause I was blindfolded every touch felt like an unanticipated explosion.

Jen worked my nipples expertly, pressing the bristles onto them sometimes, at other times swinging the brush quickly across each breast, or slapping my breasts directly and rapidly. I arched my back. The brush came down onto my oiled shaven cunt and I screamed. Jen directed a flurry of brush-slaps onto my pussy and again I was on the verge of cumming but she desisted.

As she was teasing me she told me how beautiful I was, how she had longed to possess my body, how crazed she became licking my ass last night, how terribly frustrating it was to watch me make myself cum when her tongue was lusting to taste me.....

"How I love this strong sexy body of yours, how I love your gorgeous red hair, so nice to pull and stroke, and your luscious smooth cunt!" Jen moaned.

The slapping brushstrokes became more intense, sharper, more varied in rhythm. I became desperate to cum, desperate to be used, fucked, possessed. Then she stopped and I smelled the aroma of her pussy just inches above my face. I strained to reach it with my tongue but she lifted herself just out of range.

"Do you want me, Mistress?" Jen asked huskily.

"Yes, Jen, of course." My throat was dry.

"And Alex?"

I was silent.

In a moment my cunt was aflame as Jen brought the brush down upon it harshly.

"Oh!" I groaned.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Jen..." I began, and then an ever more vicious stroke lashed my pussy. It really hurt and I began to breathe rapidly. Yet another blow and I screamed.

"No, no!"

"No what?" she asked.

"No Alex," I heaved, "it's you I want!"

"Fucking liar!" replied Jen, smacking my cunt with the flat side of the brush now. My legs spread apart and involuntarily and I writhed and she smacked the insides of my thighs viciously, and then the brush side landed on my pussy so hard I screamed in pain.

"Jen, Jen, take me, take me, take me," I babbled, "take your Mistress."

I could feel her spreading my pussy lips with her fingers and exposing my clit and then positioning the brush in my folds. She pressed down with her weight and each individual bristle was like an electric point galvanizing my tissues. While pressing she very slowly moved the brush circularly and pressed harder. My cunt was on fire and my pelvis began to contract, quick short rumblings, and her ambrosial pussy was lowered to my mouth.

I swathed and slathered her copiously wet cunt with my mouth and tongue, determined to give her the best pussy-licking in the world as the needle-like points of the hairbrush ground into my naked pussy and my pelvis arched upwards to meet her pressure.... And then in a flash the brush was removed and in its place her sweet lips were sucking my clit into her mouth and her tongue was flicking across my bud to lash me into an ecstatic, transcendent orgasmic zone.

My screams and moans were muffled by her ravishing pussy, and my head shook and my mouth sucked her in a frenzy as I was cumming and shaking.

Her own cumming followed, violently, and when it became too sensitive to lick her clit I rimmed her netherbud with abandon.

Eventually I was unbound, and we lay with each other, savoring our smells, our juices, our flesh, until we fell asleep in an embrace.

A month later Jen moved in and began divorce proceedings, which are still pending. We are partners now. When our lovemaking threatens to become stale, we take measures to inject a dose of excitement and experiment. I no longer am in thrall to Alex, nor do I think of myself exclusively as a sub. Jen's intelligence and sexual creativity are potent; she invites my elaborate lust in every way possible. I take great pleasure in administering 'punishment' to her, and in having her return the favor. We are friends and lovers -- and great fuckers too (how I love it when she takes me from behind with her strapon, when my nether-channel engulfs her thrusts as she strokes my cunt with deft fingers, or pulls my hair, or.... well, you get the picture.

And speaking of pictures, we've now embarked on the composition of an erotic illustrated book together, her words, my pictures -- a book based on an experience we had with an unexpected female visitor. But that's a whole other story!

Feedback always appreciated. Kisses to all who've encouraged me to continue writing!

12