The Firs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAlana
LadyAlana
41 Followers

"Better late than never, right?" I caressed the line of her jaw, eliciting a small shiver.

"Absolutely. Thank you."

"My pleasure entirely, I assure you. Now, let's go find a holiday tree."

"After you," a sly smirk crossing her features. "I may need a moment before I can walk." As I shifted off her smooth body, I knew that she wasn't the only one.

***

After gathering our supplies from the car, work gloves and manila rope for bundling and hauling the tree, we walked into the tree farm. Apparently, we were far from the only ones who thought the balmy weather conducive to tree shopping. There were families and couples everywhere, children darting in and out of the lanes. It was going to take a concerted effort to focus on the task at hand and not on the hips and ass of the woman walking in front of me. As if reading my mind, Sophie turned back to me, closed the gap between us, and whispered in my ear, "I am so distracted. We're surrounded by kids and families, and the thoughts running wild through my head are definitely not family-friendly."

"I guess we'll just have to be patient." I winked at her, drawing out a soft smile. "As an aside though, being around this many children carrying saws makes me nervous. Let's make our way to the far side of the farm. Hopefully, it'll be a bit quieter there."

We walked on towards the back side of the farm in silence for a while before Sophie spoke again, "I don't know how to be patient. I'd never even considered not being with men, but all of a sudden, I don't know how I ever did it at all. It was just a given, and now...it's like seeing color for the first time. No scratchy beards, no rough skin and rough hands, no being manhandled...ha, I just got that, manhandled. Go figure. And you, you're so soft, so smooth, kind and sweet...and hot, so hot..." She continued as we turned down the back edge of the farm. A moment later I stopped, turned to her, and touched her lips with my finger.

"What is it? Did I say something wrong?" she stammered. By way of answering, I took her by the hand and led her amongst the trees. Here along the back of the farm, the trees were untrimmed and planted close together, creating a dense wall of towering firs.

The citrus-balsam scent was almost palpable as we threaded our way into the thick copse of grand firs. And then it opened up where a single tree had been removed, creating a small clearing no more that ten feet around. We could hear the distant sounds of other people, but the untrimmed firs were an impenetrable enclosure within which we were alone with the scent of the trees and the grey sky above us.

As Sophie gazed at our small fir-shrouded world and the sky above, I pressed her hand and closed the space between us, our eyes meeting only a fraction of a moment before our lips. There was no hesitation this time; there was only need, pure and carnal. We devoured each other's lips, our tongues questing and dancing, and only a few heartbeats had passed before our jackets and shirts were strewn across the little clearing. Only a few more and Sophie's bra joined them, revealing lovely small breasts covered in soft freckles accreting around proud, erect nipples. I dipped my mouth to one, kissing, licking, before taking it between my lips. My tongue flicked over it as my hands unbuttoned her tight, low-slung jeans before sliding beneath her soft cotton panties and drawing both down to her knees in one swift motion.

It was a warm day for the end of November, but every inch of her skin tightened and erupted in goosebumps as it contacted mine. Nor was I immune from response; I could feel the moisture pooling between my thighs, my cunt hot and needy. But that would come later.

Her hands gripped the back of my neck beneath my hair, drawing me up until once again our mouths were locked together, her soft lips sweet and wet, our tongues dueling and lapping at each other. I wrapped my arms around her smooth waist, drawing our bodies together, skin pressed from hip to breast. Her hands slid up my scalp sending electric jolts straight to my burning core. If this pace continued, I knew I would be sent cascading to my orgasm with a single touch; it had to slow. The moment had to last. I wrenched my mouth from hers, eliciting disappointed groans from both of us. We paused for a moment that drew out wordlessly, silent except for the ragged rhythm of our breathing and the pounding of our hearts.

I took a half-step back and held her hands between my own; they were shaking. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"I think so. I've never been with a woman before; I don't know what I'm doing; and I'm so nervous. Am I doing this right? Are you enjoying it too? I know I want this so badly, but I'm having trouble shutting off my mind and just enjoying myself."

"First, you've nothing to worry about. Yes, I'm enjoying this too, profoundly so. Second, I may just have a solution to help you relax. How about another rope demonstration? Restraint can often help one relax and be present. But please, feel free to say no if you w-"

"Yes please!" she exclaimed, her enthusiasm cutting me short.

"Ok then." I retrieved the heavy manila hemp rope I'd brought and carried it over. I let it swing gently from my hands as I circled Sophie, draping it over her arms and shoulders, sliding it over her bare back. She shivered as goosebumps sprang up across her skin. "Is that from the rope or the cool air?" I asked.

"Definitely not the air; I feel like I'm on fire."

"Good then. Hold out your hands in front of you." She straightened her arms out, and I tied a quick double-column over her wrists. I yanked it towards me to test it, making her stumble with her pants still around her calves. I sidestepped her, lifting her hands up and over her head and righting her in one movement before pulling her hands downwards so she stood, panting, chest up and out, her wrists at the back of her neck, elbows skyward. The free end was wrapped around her torso, just beneath her bust, and secured. Her breathing slowed, hot and misting, but controlled. She stood there, trussed and open, naked from the knees up, tranquil.

"How's that? Comfortable?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," she sighed, deep and slow.

"May I continue?" Perhaps with another more-experienced or familiar lover, I might assume more, but I was going to be careful here, patient. This was new and uncertain on so many levels, and consent needed to be clear and continuing.

"Please," she answered, her voice deep and husky, full of unresolved longing. So, I stepped in front of her and knelt. I unzipped and removed her boots one-by-one, and then, as slowly as I could, slid her jeans and underwear down over her perfectly-sculpted calves. She stood before me, naked, gorgeous, unashamed and unabashed, her pale skin glowing in the cloud-filtered afternoon light. Two thousand years ago, her figure would have been carved into marble, though the impression she made in my mind and in my body would be no less permanent.

How did we get here? was the only thought that could penetrate my awe and my arousal.

***

But here we were, Sophie now laying on the soft fragrant earth, arms bound behind her head, legs framing my face, her freckled alabaster skin glowing, and our combined breath drifting in the air around us. I was soaking wet with need, a state she easily equaled, her hips rising and falling with the strokes of my tongue, my fingers matching the rhythm within her. My other hand continued to explore her exquisite chiseled torso, pert breasts, and hard nipples as I felt her breath speed, coming out now in gasps and moans. Her voice was so sweet, drifting above us, filling the air with her desire.

I added a third finger to my probing as I felt her orgasm building, her inner walls tightening and her hips rising and falling frantically. My tongue lashed over her clit as a long, guttural moan emanated from her chest. And as her body convulsed, hips flailing in the air, her moan became a howl, and cum gushed over my chin and hand.

Her breath was ragged and her eyes closed, but before I could remove my hand from inside her, she whispered, "Please, don't stop. I...I want to taste you. I want to come again, with you."

No reply was necessary except to oblige. Though she didn't open her eyes, a frown appeared when I did remove my fingers, but her brow quickly unfurrowed when she heard the remainder of my clothes fall to the ground.

I stood over her, feet on either side of her shoulders. She opened her eyes, and then opened them wider when she saw my long, slender frame nude above her. "Are you sure?" I questioned. "If you're sure, say the words, 'Please, Mistress.'"

She smiled and nodded, and said the words I needed to hear, "Please...Mistress." I lowered myself upon her, my wet cunt glistening above her mouth. I hovered there a moment until she purred, imploring me, "Please...mistress."

Warmth flooded my body and wetness my sex at those magic words, and an instant later, my cunt was coating her lips, her nose, her chin, her tongue. I stroked my sex over her stationary face, her tongue flicking side to side, writing zigzags into my folds, sending shockwaves racing through my body. By all the Goddesses, if this was her first time with her tongue in a woman, Sappho help me, I was so fucked.

Partly to distract from my rapidly building climax and partly out of need to touch her again, I arched back and reached behind me, one hand anchoring myself by the rope beneath her breasts and the other to her cunt, which was once again soaking and bucking in time to the rhythm I'd set with my pelvis. I pressed fingers past her entrance while my thumb circled her clit. Our pace escalated rapidly, our bodies thrashing and sliding, driven by furious need.

When her body began to shake, I once again felt her constricting about my fingers, and when a muffled moan, low and rumbling from her throat vibrated over and within me, a warm wave crashed through me, ripping, tearing, and I found myself frozen, wracked, head shot back as ripples of pleasure rode my synapses from my core outwards and stars burst in my eyes.

At long last, it subsided and I collapsed beside her. I pulled the slipknot that held her wrists, releasing her, and we laid there panting, muscles jelly, for I didn't know quite how long. Once our breathing slowed, I heard Sophie begin to giggle, and then laugh. I looked over at her, smiling. "What?" I asked.

"Isn't it a lesbian thing where they move in together right after getting together?"

I snorted and answered, "Yes, it's called U-hauling, though usually you start dating before you move in together."

"Alana, will you go out with me?"

Amused and enchanted with her choice of words, I responded simply, "Yes, Sophie, I will."

"Yay!"

"Congratulations, Sophie. That was some graduate-level lesbianing, the sex and the preemptive U-hauling."

"Yay! Wanna get a Christmas tree now?"

I laughed, "Yeah, let's go get a tree."

We retrieved and donned our discarded clothes, with much brushing off of needles, and exited our fir sanctuary to the sounds of children and families. I looked up at the slowly dimming indigo sky, then over into Sophie's waiting smile and shining eyes. I took her hand, and feeling my own beaming smile, asked myself again, How did we get here?

LadyAlana
LadyAlana
41 Followers
12