The First Ch. 01

Story Info
Dom gets his first slave.
1.3k words
3.51
29.4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lustful in nature, I follow her down the hall, knowing that I should not stare. My eyes keep going to her curves and that golden skin. I lust to feel her body with my own hands, a forbidden act. I continue to follow her, as we round the corner and enter a room slowly. She turns as I close the door.

I act without thought; fantasy has come forth. I reach, grabbing her by the throat, pushing her to the wall. She begins to struggle so I squeeze tighter. Looking at her, I place my hand on her inner thigh, feeling her shudder with anger and excitement. Slowly, ever so gently, I slide my hand upward. Her chest begins to heave with anticipation, struggling with the thought of lustful anxiety or remorse and regret.

Letting out a sigh she decides to give in, feeling her body overcome with desire. She opens her legs allowing me to explore. Appreciating her gesture, I advance, sliding up to her upper thigh, feeling the heat from her pussy. Knowing that time is limited, I move quickly. Sliding a finger up the folds of her peach, I pull them back to my own mouth, tasting her essence.

"MMMMMMMM...," I exult, exhaling slowly as I lick them clean.

Letting loose of her throat I pull her to a chair, lifting her dress, setting her down, kneeling before her opening her knees. Gently I begin to kiss, then bite, as I work my way inward, running my tongue across and down her luscious vagina, sucking all the juice that she has to offer. Spreading her lips, focusing on a beautiful swollen clit, placing my lips around it, sucking in gently, her breath beginning to quicken, hands grabbing at my head. As I continue to nurse her clit, she begins digging her nails into my skull and her thighs begin to tighten. Gripping her thighs from the outside, she fights the point of cumming knowing that it is wrong but feels good all the while.

All I want is that sweet creamy cum in my own mouth, to know that she enjoyed, no matter what the repercussions. She is to explode, sweating and breathing heavy.

"OOOHHH..." she shudders letting loose an eruption.

From the other side of the door we hear, KNOCK... KNOCK..., shuffling to get her things in order standing there still shaking still slightly orgasming muscles tensing.

Noticing her submission, I wait until right before she leaves. Finding her drink and slide a simple pill in, knowing it will take a while to act. As she leaves, it has begun to work. As she is unknowing of what is going on I convince her to let me drive her home. As she begins to pass out, I take the moment, and drive to a motel where I have already set things up.

Arriving, I pick her up, taking her in, placing her on the bed, reaching over I grab the bonds that I have already tied, placing them around her wrist and ankles and finally one around her throat. I begin to wait.

Eyes beginning to open, "What the Hell?" she screams.

Realizing she cannot move, she looked around, noticing that it was me, and I was not done! "Sssshhhhh... LISTEN, CALM DOWN OR IT GET'S WORSE," I say, explaining.

Shaking against her bonds, she realizes there is no way to get free. "I AM GOING TO CUT YOUR CLOTHES OFF," uttering loudly. Slowly cutting inch by inch, angry but excited she holds still. Eyes closed, embarrassed about her body, she hears "DAMN YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL." She smiles slightly.

Reaching down, I caress her breast with one hand, and grab a candle with the other.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she says with concern.

I begin to drip the hot wax over her body, as I do, she begins to moan and squeal. A build of feelings begin to surge from head to toe all ending to one point, that sexy wet little pussy with a confused look of "Why?"

" MORE," she utters slightly.

"PAIN IS WHAT YOU ENJOY," replying.

Seeing that she is submissive, I reach over to the nightstand grabbing a pair of medical clamps. Grabbing her nipple I squeeze the clamp on. "FUCK YES," she screams. Pulling on the clamp upwards, I grab a needle holding it in the other hand. I place it to her swollen pink nipple slowly piercing the skin, as her body tenses.

"OHH MY FUCKING GOD," she cries out.

I noticed that she has had an intense orgasm as she is crying out. I let loose of the clamp releasing her, leaving the needle in. While she tries to catch her breath, leaning in licking the blood from around her nipple as I do, she begins to twitch, moaning. After she is clean, I stand up and walk to the other side noticing the glisten from her pussy. Not wanting to give her the satisfaction of starting there next, I continue watching her face. The look of INTENSE ENJOYMENT is present. Approaching her, other side I pull the drawer open grabbing more thin rope. Wrapping her breast around and around, binding one then the next, and watching as the blood begins to rise to her nipples. Realizing what is going on, she has a look of being intrigued. I lean in and flick her nipple with my tongue.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK," she cries out.

Now realizing how sensitive her nipples have become. I continued playing with her nipples using many textured things to place, rub, and use, from a toothbrush with its rough bristles to a soft make-up brush, seeming more passionate when I use the softer instrument. Repeatedly I rub, watching, as her nipples get harder and harder. I hear her breath quicken, her hands grabbing at the ropes.

"YES, YES," she lets out repeatedly as her orgasm rushes out of her.

I stand up in awe. As she is still bound, I reach up releasing the bonds from her throat allowing her a little bit of freedom. I offer her a drink as she catches her breath. The look on her face has only intensified my arousal. Still in her bonds and spread open, I decided to kiss up her thighs; first one, than the other, hovering gently each time over her dripping wet box just to exhale. When I do, I see her body enjoy and react; I reach down, slightly spreading her open farther and begin to lick her clean.

"YES OH GOD YES, PLEASE DON'T STOP," she moans.

I gently begin to stroke the soft folds of her labia, as I do I dip a finger inside then stop. Inserting a finger deep, slowly moving in and out, after a few minutes inserting a second finger then a third rubbing upwards behind the pelvic bone. Placing a hand on her stomach above the outside of her pelvis, I push "G" downwards. As I do, I feel it to begin to swell and when she is just to that point I stop. I continue doing this repeatedly 6-7-8 times refusing to let her cum. All the while I play, she screams, cries, and begs.

"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM, I want it, I WANT IT," she screams.

So agreeing to her pleas, I start rubbing, pressing, and stroking. Now soaked, screaming so loud everyone could hear. Just as she is about to cum, I pull back and force my whole hand inside. She began to cum so hard she locks her pussy around my wrist. Now gushing, soaking the bed from pure ecstasy, she passed out. Removing my hand slowly, I am quiet to respect her pleasured state. I remove the needle and untie her bonds, pack up my tools, and place a new change of new clothes (a simple ankle length dress with a slit up the thigh and a small jean jacket) on the dresser. On my way out leaving her keys by the note on the table,

I hope you enjoyed and are not mad I placed that ring in your nipple
So you will know, instead of a slave collar
It will be a ring. As long as you don't tell
We can play again!

YOUR DOM