The First Book of the Merciful Nun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disrobe," he ordered, "You should always disrobe for punishment," and she moved to do as she was told as quickly as she could.

Soon she stood before him naked again; he stood up and moved round the desk to stand beside her with a knout in one hand. Using it as a handle, he lifted one breast and then released it, watching it drop back into its accustomed place with a delightful little bounce.

"You may have surmised that your time here will be different from the life of a nun in a convent. Here you must remember that anything demanded of you is required by the Church," he told her, "Now lie face down on the desk here."

As she complied her moved her so that her upper body was supported on the desk, but her feet were still on the floor.

"Place your feet as wide apart as you can."

Again she obeyed, very conscious that her most private parts were displayed in a very rude manner.

The first blow to the rounded pale bottom offered for punishment landed squarely across the fleshiest parts, leaving a series of angry red marks.

As the girl's howl of agony subsided the Monsignor reached out and smoothed the abused skin gently, much to the young nun's distress.

The knout fell again, across her back this time, expertly applied so that the tips several of the tails curled round to catch the side of her breast in a vicious bite. More howls followed, and the Monsignor was again moved to console the girl physically, and yet felt a deep desire to hurt her even more.

The knout fell again, and this time her body rose involuntarily up from the desk as the backs of her thighs took the blow.

"Down. Stay down," snapped her Master unfeelingly through the girl's piteous cries for mercy.

He ran his hand over all the marks on her back and down to those on her thighs. Moving up again, his fingers went between her thighs to find her opening and little nubbin, which they tweaked expertly so that she found herself shuddering again in seconds. This was a wonderful feeling, enhanced by the contrast with the pain she was still feeling from the kisses of the knout.

When she had calmed a little, he said, "It is time now for you to return the pleasure, for me. To help me shudder as well."

"Of course, Monsignor," she said, eager to show him how obedient she was.

"Call me Master," he reminded her, "Now, do you know how to do what I want?"

"N-not really, Master," she said.

Monsignor Flavin opened his trousers and showed her his erection. She recoiled at first, but soon reached to touch him.

"Have you seen one before?" he asked.

"No, Master. But I have heard about them. The girls, when I was at school, they said they had seen their brothers' and that it works for people like for dogs or horses. The man goes in to the woman and she has a baby."

"That's right," he encouraged, "Now Molly, do you know what happens if you stroke this enough to make me ... shudder?"

"Yes. Master; seed will come out and it is supposed to go into the body of a wife to bring a child to her."

"Now I have no wife, being a priest, so what can I do with the seed the Lord sends me?"

"I don't know, Master," said Molly, wondering where this was all leading.

"Well, I must not let it fall on the floor, must I? You know your bible and what happened when Onan did when he went to his brother's wife, do you not?"

Molly was now very worried, but she dutifully recited, "It is from Genesis 38, Master. It says, when he went in to his brother's wife, he spilled his seed upon the ground, lest children should be born in his brother's name."

"And what happened to him?"

"In the next verse it says the Lord slew him, because he did a detestable thing."

Monsignor Flavin seemed pleased with her. Molly felt she had passed some sort of test.

"You don't want that to happen to me, do you? The Lord slaying me?"

"No, Master, but I am not your wife. That would be mortal sin to lie with you," she replied, "I don't know what I can do?"

"You can swallow it, my child. That way it will not make a baby in you, but nor will it fall on the ground."

Molly looked very doubtful at this suggestion, so the Monsignor decided that a measure of authority might help.

"Kneel, now," he ordered firmly, and she obeyed, "Take it in your mouth and suck out the seed. Do not let one drop fall on the floor."

As he had expected, the nun did as she was told. Once again he marvelled at the degree of obedience that could be instilled by years of training. She sucked inexpertly for a few minutes, then he started to move his penis in her mouth and before long she was swallowing as if his life really depended on it.

He soon recovered his composure and rang for a servant.

"Take Molly back to her room please," he said, and she hastened to put her habit back on under the incurious stare of the servant girl.

Back in her room, Sister Lucia considered what she had just done. When she thought about it, she knew that his casuistry about not spilling his seed was a fraud. She had sinned, and she had to confess it. It occurred to her that she had not attended a single mass or office since she arrived at the College.

When the servant brought in her next meal, the nun put herself between the servant and the door, and asked, "Please can you help me?"

The servant looked at her in utter horror and said, "Forbidden."

"Please tell Monsignor Flavin that I need to see him," said Sister Lucia.

The servant disappeared through the door without responding, and there was no sign that her message had been passed on.

***

Chapter 15 Plaything

About mid-morning, well after Sister Lucia had said in solitude the morning offices of Matins, Lauds, Prime and Terce, a servant came to her room and indicated that she was to go with her. Again they passed along the corridors and she was led into Monsignor Flavin's study.

Standing before his desk, she felt quite ill at ease, not thinking it was her place to initiate the conversation, but unsure of what he might say to her. After what felt like an age, he finally stood up, walked round the desk and stood beside her.

"Do you remember your visit here yesterday?" he asked in a quiet, controlled voice which filled her with foreboding.

"Do you remember what you said then?" he prompted.

"Yes, Mons ... Master," she said, her voice quavering, "I said I was resolved to obey."

"And do you remember what passed between us?"

"Yes, Master."

"And you spoke to the servant?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then why are you still clothed? Do you think you are not to be punished for your disobedience?"

Resigning herself to more punishment, and sinfully hoping for his hands to soothe her again afterwards, she discarded her habit and underwear.

"It would be more convenient if you did not wear underthings when coming to my study, and if you disrobed immediately you enter the room. I will tell you if you have no punishment due, but that seems unlikely."

As she moved towards the desk, he held out his hand to stop her. It cupped her breast briefly and then moved down her belly to cup her furry mound. This she allowed without moving a muscle.

"Better," he said, "But stand with your feet apart when I touch you."

To his surprise, she did so without demur. Teasing her nubbin until he felt her lubricating, he took his hand away just as she was beginning to pant.

"On the desk again," he ordered.

She lay across the desk again, and opened her legs without needing to be told to do so. Monsignor Flavin spent a few seconds admiring the beautiful bottom offered to him for punishment, and the private parts clearly visible between the parted thighs. Then his desire to hurt her came to the fore, and he swung the knout from three feet away, so that its tails landed on one cheek and on one thigh, with the tips curling into the gap between her legs and inflicting tremendous pain on her tenderest portions. As she cried out in agony and slowly subsided in to heart-rending sobbing, he moved to the other side and let fly again, on the other cheek and thigh, but on the same tenderest portion with the tips of the flail's many strings.

After some moments she had calmed again and lay there with her buttocks clenching and relaxing alternately in anticipation of the next blow. As the true refinement of his torture became apparent she looked round to see that he had put the knout down and was watching her closely. Still he said nothing and she did not move. His hand stroked the battered skin of one buttock as he savoured the vulnerability of the woman now lying naked on his desk, entirely at his mercy. For some time he remained with one hand still, lightly resting on the inflamed skin.

Moving away, he opened his trousers and his erection stuck out like a flagpole before him.

"Come here," he ordered.

Standing up she moved to him and without any need for further orders, she knelt before him and ministered to his needs again, swallowing his outpourings as before. When he had closed his trousers, he ordered her back to the desk, but did not use the knout again. Instead he fingered her nubbin and then slid a finger into her wet and welcoming womanhood. Moving it gently in and out so as not to damage her intact maidenhead, he brought her to a shattering climax. While she still lay there twitching in the aftershocks of her pleasure, he resumed his seat behind the desk.

Ringing for a servant, he said, "You may go now."

"Master?" she asked, "When may I make confession?"

"You will be fetched when I deem that necessary."

Emboldened by this reply, she persisted, "And when may I attend mass and receive communion, Master?"

"Obedience will bring such privileges. Questioning my orders as you have just done will cause you more punishment tomorrow," he said and took up a book, ignoring her and the servant as they left.

The following day she was conducted to the study in the early morning, just after dawn and interrupting her private celebration of Lauds. This time she stripped without any word being spoken and sucked on her Master's organ. Then she was whipped and fingered to climax. A servant was called and as the two women left the study, Monsignor Flavin uttered the single word, "Better."

Late that afternoon she was conducted by a servant, not to the study, but to a small chapel where she was ushered into a confessional. This made her nervous because she had assumed that she was going to the study again, and she felt very odd, kneeling in a confessional naked under her habit.

"Yes, my daughter," said a familiar voice, and Sister Lucia realised that Monsignor Flavin was also to be her confessor.

The routine of confession was completed, with Sister Lucia detailing all that had passed between them, and being questioned closely as to her feelings and experiences.

At the end, the Monsignor said, "I find no sin here. You merely obeyed those whom God put in charge of you, as a good and devout woman should. Penance for the sins of disobedience has already been made by the whippings you have received. Go in peace."

The curtain on the little grating between them was then closed with a degree of finality. She rose and left the confession box to find a different servant waiting to escort her to her cell. There she discovered that all her underthings had been removed.

For seven more days the routine of one visit a day to the study continued, though the time of day of these sessions varied a lot. The events in the study always included whipping, and shuddering, and kneeling to drink the Monsignor's offering, though again the order of these three was unpredictable. Rarely was anything said by either of them.

Then a day came when she was not conducted to his study, and the same the following day. Sister Lucia was at a loss to know why she was no longer being used, and on the third night she was compelled by her desires to bring herself to a shudder in the darkness of her cell.

***

Chapter 16 Choice

It was some days after that before she saw Monsignor Flavin again. When she did, it was in his study, where she stood before his desk again, feeling like a schoolgirl 'on the mat' before the headmistress.

As she entered he had told her to keep her clothes on, and she felt quite bereft, that she was not to be punished was good, but did that mean they were not to pleasure each other? She knew it was sinful, despite his words in the confessional, but she had become accustomed to him making her shudder, and a modern psychiatrist would say she was conditioned to expect it.

"Molly, listen to me. The time has come to review your progress, and to discuss your future," he said.

Waving to a chair she had not previously noticed in the corner, he added pleasantly, "Pull up a chair, my child."

When she was sitting nervously opposite him, he looked long and hard at her.

"Well, you have improved a lot since the first time we met in this room and you flinched when I touched your breast," he started.

Molly nodded.

"Now you seem very obedient. You have realised, I feel, that obedience is the true virtue, and the only one to which you are capable of adhering. I dare say that if I walked round there now and told you to be still, then fondled your breasts and lower body, you would not move a muscle."

She blushed as she realised that this was indeed true. In her cell the Sister Lucia persona ruled her body and hated what happened to her, but in this room the she knew that she would willingly submit to anything he wanted to do to her, and that she would enjoy most of it.

"How sweet, you can still blush at a sexual thought."

He paused and concentrated on filling and lighting his pipe. When it was well alight, he spoke again.

"I have again discussed you with the Mother Superior and the Bishop," he lied, "They both agree that you do not yet have a true vocation to be a member of a religious order. While your obedience is not questioned and the vow of poverty does not present a difficulty, your obvious enjoyment of sexual activities means that some time, perhaps even years must pass before you could again be trusted inside a closed community dedicated to chastity, which really means celibacy. I am sure you understand that a Bride of Christ should not scream in ecstasy as she spends, shudders, impaled on a male finger, or excited by another woman's mouth; nor should she swallow a man's offering so eagerly."

Molly nodded.

"That brings us back to the old option of the Order expelling you on to the streets of Dublin, barefoot and penniless. I do not doubt that you would soon be earning a living in a whorehouse and would not suffer immediately. However, whores tend to catch awful diseases, and to die young, in cruel circumstances, so it isn't a very tempting option. Now, the Bishop and I have devised a way in which you can continue to serve the Church while not actually being in a Convent. On the Bishop's advice, the Mother Superior has agreed that you can remain technically a member of the order, but that you will be on Sabbatical Leave indefinitely. That means you can resume the life of a nun when you are older, should you so wish. In the mean time we have a useful rôle for you within these four walls."

Somewhat infuriatingly for her, he stopped to relight his pipe.

"It is an unfortunate fact of life that all priests are men, and that all men are sinners. The Bishop thinks that for those priests for whom celibacy is all but impossible, it is better for their sin to be controlled and channelled, rather than random and causing scandals. We propose, therefore, that accommodation be provided here for you to ... indulge, yes indulge is the word, indulge these men who could then better control their urges and keep their ... ahem ... hands off their parishioners."

She thought bitterly, 'So I am to be in the church's whore house, instead of a public one. Some choice.'

"I think we could make your life here comfortable, and we anticipate no more than three or four visitors a week. In the stews of Mountgomery Street you would be visited many times every day, by all sorts of undesirables. Of course, I shall still have my needs, and the Bishop will call occasionally. If that course of action is agreeable, you would be provided with suitable clothes and, of course, while performing these services you would be known by your former name, Molly."

"Yes, Master," she replied, remembering with no great pleasure those far-off days when she was Molly all the time, before she professed her vows and became Sister Lucia.

"Come with me," he ordered and swept out of the room.

Hurrying to keep up with him, she followed until they reached her cell, and both went into it.

"This is Sister Lucia's cell. Here you are Sister Lucia, the Merciful Nun. Here you will eat, sleep and live, except for the special occasions, when you have a visitor."

She stared at him, not fully understanding.

"Come," and he was gone again.

They hurried along corridors into a part of the College of Correction and Redemption which she had never before visited. The corridors here were not merely carpeted, the carpets were thick. There were pictures on the walls, religious scenes to be sure, but decorations nevertheless. The Monsignor opened a door and led her into a room.

"Here, you are Molly and will entertain your visitors," he explained, "It is in this room that the Merciful Nun shows her mercy and compassion for men torn apart between their vows to the Church and their earthly desires."

Molly looked around her and saw the sort of bedroom she thought a rich lady might have, though in truth it was basic enough. It was warmed by a cheerful fire in a large fireplace. There was a bed, with a proper mattress which sank a little under her weight as she sat on it. A wardrobe stood with its door open and several dresses hanging in it. A dressing table had some unfamiliar items on it, among which she recognised only lipstick. A large leather upholstered easy chair was off in one corner. It was frayed but looked serviceable; she would learn soon enough what it was for. To one the side was a washstand with a jug and bowl, which were purely decorative, since he showed her that through another door was a bathroom. Out of the window she could see a garden with tall trees obscuring any longer views.

"Now, Molly," said Monsignor Flavin, "You may serve me."

Dutifully, she sank to her knees before him and opened his trousers, taking his manhood into her mouth. No doubt this was how she had to help the men who would visit the Merciful Nun. To her surprise he indulged himself for only a few moments before withdrawing and buttoning himself up. Taking her hand he helped her up and took her over to the armchair.

"This is not for sitting in," he said, "At least, not by you. Bend over one arm."

Helped a little by his guiding hands, she settled herself face down over one arm of the chair, her shoulders resting comfortably enough over the other arm.

"That is how you will use this chair, when a visitor wants you to do so. He may want you bent over the arm like this for various reasons, but the position is always the same."

She felt him lift the skirts of her habit, and of her shift to expose her bottom, naked as it always was now. He stroked her globes tenderly. Molly resigned herself to another spanking, but he surprised her by parting her cheeks and running his finger down the crack and between her waiting labia. She was wet, as she always was after sucking him, even for a few moments. His finger entered her a little, as far as he ever pushed it, and turned and twisted, collecting her juices. Then it ran up to her darker entrance and pressed.

"No," she breathed, before she could stop herself.

"Obedience," he ordered, and she stilled herself.

The finger entered her rear passage and went deep. It was an odd feeling, not quite exciting, but a reminder that he was there and using her body for his own pleasure.

1...34567...11