The First Cut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina stood up, still straddling him, and ran her fingers through his hair. She pushed his head to her chest, and turned her body to rub first one silky covered breast and then the other against his face. "Are you still enjoying my pearls, Mr. Johnson?" she asked through a sultry smile. She slid her right hand into the cup of her bra and withdrew the fleshy globe, holding it out for him. As his hungry mouth came forward she pushed her nipple into it, then rubbed it against his lips and tongue. Her other hand slipped down to his waistband and began working on his button and fly.

Marcus brought both of his hands up. One reached around behind her and deftly unhooked her bra clasp. The other started pulling the white straps down her shoulders. In a flash the bra was on the floor and his hands were on her boobs, squeezing and caressing them. He sucked her puffy nipple and breast into his mouth and flicked his tongue over the swollen tip, eliciting a gasp from her.

Tina used both hands now to pull the top of his pants open and reach into his bulging briefs. She freed the bent over rod which snapped to attention in her hand, and she softly slid her hand up and down the thick shaft. She could feel his moans against her tits as she continued to stroke him. She hated to think this way, but time was not on their side, and she slowly backed away from him, while maintaining her grip on his throbbing, thickly veined cock. She knelt down between his legs, and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as her red lips parted and she moved her tongue toward the tip of his swollen, purple head. His hand reached up to the back of her head and let her know it was time to stop teasing him now. She bent her head down and wrapped her lips around his head, then in one long, slow move took him as deep into her mouth as she could. She fought the urge to gag as he hit the back of her throat, and she worked her tongue back and forth on the underside of him.

Marcus lost his breath as she took him deep into her mouth, and had to fight the urge to come as her tongue caressed the most sensitive parts of his penis. "Oh, God Tina...that is sooo...oh...good." Without thinking he was gripping her hair and holding her head in place as he started thrusting his hips up, driving his cock against the back of her gagging throat. When he realized he was being a bit rough he immediately released her head, not wanting to choke her. "Ooh, I'm sorry. I got a little carried away." She looked up at him with watery eyes and attempted to form a forgiving smile around the swollen member that filled her mouth. She continued licking and sucking and nibbling him. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, and worked to maintain control as she continued to please him. He could have come already, but he was holding out, wondering if she was willing to take the next step.

He soon had his answer as Tina lifted her head from his lap and slowly stood up. She leaned over, her pearls hanging down and bumping against his erection, and placed one last wet kiss on the head of his penis. She reached down and helped him pull his jeans and briefs down and off his legs, then stood back, admiring the tall, thick member, standing at attention. Their eyes locked as she again moved forward to straddle her customer in the chair. This time she reached down and took hold of his rod, aiming it up at her wet opening. Tina closed her eyes as his hot head made contact with her wet pussy lips. For several excruciating minutes she tormented herself, as well as him, by slowly dragging the throbbing head back and forth from her opening to her clit as she gyrated her hips above him.

The torment was near unbearable, and Marcus ached to be inside her. He brought his face close to hers and gazed into her deep green eyes. His hands slid down to her hips as he moved in to kiss her. Their tongues met before their lips did, and they danced around each other wetly.

Tina's mind was racing. What was she doing? She'd never wanted a man so badly, but she didn't even know him! She could get fired...she could get pregnant! All these thoughts chased through her swirling head as she hovered above him. Each time she pushed the thick head against her opening, letting it linger their, she wanted so badly to drop her bottom hard down onto his thick rod; but each time she would eventually pull it away, and resolve to stop this madness before it went too far.

Marcus sensed a little indecision in Tina's prolonged teasing. He was a gentleman (mostly) and had decided he wasn't going to push her into anything, but an unquenchable fire was burning in his gut. Each stroke of his aching head across her wet slit drove him one step closer to madness. He barely kept himself in check, willing his hips to stay down on the seat. He concentrated on her mouth and tongue, enjoying how they explored his, but as she rubbed him against her clit again she couldn't stifle her moan. Feeling her moan into his mouth was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. The next time she rubbed him against her wet, waiting opening, he pulled her hips down hard, impaling her onto him. In an instant he was buried inside her as far as he could go. Her hot breath exhaled into his mouth with a muffled squeal as their bodies slammed together.

In that instant all of her resolve disappeared, and she gave herself over totally to the exquisite feeling of him filling her so completely. "Oh, oh, aah, aaaaahhh. Shit...oh, God you feel so good, Marcus. Fuck me. Please fuck me hard!" she begged. She continued rolling her pelvis over him, and every gyrating movement of her hips sent jolts of pleasure coursing through her body. Her fingers locked in his hair as they kissed passionately, and her eyes squeezed shut tightly.

Marcus slid his hands from her hips up her sides, stopping just under her arms. He squeezed her lithe frame as he lifted her up with surprising ease, pulling the head of his penis out to the edge of her opening again. They both paused there for a moment, focused on their precarious position, when Marcus plunged her down onto him again. He started a steady rhythm that alternated between lifting her up and letting her drop as he thrust his hips up to meet her. Her red curls and her round breasts jiggled with every thrust.

From his groans of pleasure and the slowing of his thrusts Tina realized he wasn't going to last much longer, but she wasn't done with him yet. She planted her feet firmly on the floor and stood up, releasing his hard on to waiver back and forth beneath her. She stifled his anticipated complaint by dropping to her knees in front of him sucking his slick member into her open mouth. Now she had a little more control of the situation, and she demonstrated that to him by her next move.

Tina forced her head down on him, pushing his cock into the back of her throat. She fought the urge to gag as she held him there and softly bit down. Then she lightly dragged her teeth along his entire length as she slowly backed off. Upon reaching the large purple head she stopped, turning her big green eyes up at him, and flicked her tongue maddeningly across the tip.

Marcus groaned loudly at her deliberate teasing. He briefly noticed her impish little grin after the head of his penis fell out of her mouth with a lewd wet plop. Then his gaze was locked on her jiggling breasts as she got to her feet and helped him to his. She nudged past him and leaned over as she put her hands on the back of the chair. One at a time she slowly brought her knees up onto the seat of the chair.

"I'm not ready for you to cum just yet," she quipped. Still wearing the impish grin, she wiggled her hips back and forth while kneeling on the chair, offering her curvy ass to him. The effect was beautiful as her cheeks were slightly parted, exposing the swollen lips of her pussy, still red from their fucking. Like the string of pearls, her firm, young breasts hung down pendulously, and swung as she wiggled, the pink nipples tight and hard. With her bouncy red curls and cutsie pose she could easily have been a Gil Elvgren pin-up girl.

The image was intoxicating, and if Marcus had been an artist, he might have stood back and admired the posing picture of this luscious, young hair stylist longer. The creamy white skin of her round ass, the shapely long legs of a dancer, the jiggling red curls that danced around her youthful, angelic face. Artistic appreciation was overrun by animal urges as he stalked up behind her and pressed his hips against her bare ass. His thick rod found its way between her legs and slid forward along her wet opening and her clitoris, sending a shiver of excitement up her spine.

While Marcus took a hold of her hips and slid back, positioning himself at her opening, Tina continued with the teasing banter. "Well, Mr. Johnson, after the special treatment you've received, I hope you have a really big TIP!...Oooh...aahhhh...for me." And right on 'tip' he thrust himself deep into her silky wet tunnel. The supple muscles of his thighs rippled as he crouched a bit for the right angle to fuck her from behind, and his hands slid up her back to her shoulders. He gripped them tightly, pulling her whole body back into him with each forward thrust of his hips. A slow and steady rhythm was set up. Each powerful thrust was punctuated by the slap of his hips against her creamy white ass cheeks and her little gasping squeal as his penetration forced the air from her lungs.

Tina arched her back sharply, allowing her to bring her body upright. Her hands reached up and behind her, finding Marcus' head where the slender fingers laced themselves into his short blonde hair. This had the effect of lifting and pushing her beautiful round breasts out in front of her, the nipples like puckered, pink pencil erasers. She turned her head and pulled his mouth to hers. Their tongues met first, and then lips as they pressed their faces together, not wanting to break even to breathe. She knelt on the chair somewhat precariously, balanced only by their hands on each other and his rigid cock buried deep inside her body. His hands slid around in front of her, fingertips gliding under her armpits and up the sides of her breasts. When he reached her nipples he softly pinched them and rolled them between his fingers and thumbs, causing jolts of erotic electricity to race through her body, terminating with a teasing tingling in her pussy. She broke their kiss with a gasp and one of her hands slid down to his hip, reaching behind him to grasp his muscular butt and pull him harder into her with each thrust.

Marcus was getting closer, but now it was HE that wasn't ready for it to end yet. "Tina, stop," he panted. "Hold very still." He withdrew his shaft until just the head was still enveloped in her tight, wet opening. Her disappointment was audible as the wonderful feeling of being filled was replaced by teasing emptiness, but she obeyed. His hands traveled over her trim tummy and slid down through the fine patch of soft red curls on her mound. Using the fingers of both hands he started lightly tickling the soft bare flesh around her pussy. Her wetness covered the skin of her outer lips, and his fingers slid over and around her as he slowly, very slowly started to slide back in. His index fingers found their way to her clit, and slowly massaged it from both sides as the rest of his fingers continued to stimulate the outside of her opening.

The slow penetration was excruciating and exquisite at the same time for Tina. Until now he hadn't touched her clitoris directly, but his slow, soft massaging of it while he inched his way back in was sending sexual shivers through her body like she'd never felt before. "Oh...God...Marcus...Oh, that feels sssooo gooood. I want you to fill me, please," she begged. "Please fuck me."

Her hands went to her breasts and cupped them tightly, squeezing them so that the flesh spilled out from between her slender fingers, the red nails a splash of bright color over the creamy white skin and taut pink nipples. Her eyes closed and her head lolled back as she was overwhelmed by all of the feelings she was experiencing. Finally he was filling her again, now with long smooth strokes, and each time he withdrew his index fingers briefly quickened their pace on her clitoris.

She longed for the soft wetness of a tongue on her nipples. Twisting her lithe upper body she reached back and put her right arm around his neck so they were half facing each other. Because of the twisting her hips turned slightly, partially pulling Marcus' glistening cock out of her soaking wet slit before he shifted and thrust back inside her with a grunt. Turning her head they were now nose to nose, and Tina reached out with her long wet tongue and teased his lips with playful licks. With her left hand she reached down under her right breast and pushed it upwards, her fingers squeezing the nipple upward. Slowly she moved her head down toward it, but never stopped teasing Marcus' lips with her tongue. She was drawing his head down as well, until both of their tongues were licking the top of her breast, just an inch above the pink puffy nipple. She bent her long graceful neck a bit further and reached out with the tip of her long pointed tongue. She was licking the tip of her nipple, and the sight drove Marcus mad with lust.

He craned his head down further, and his tongue met hers again as she continued to lick her swollen tit. Now they alternated sucking her nipple into their mouths and nibbling it lightly as they continued fucking. "Bite it, Marcus," she instructed in a breathy whisper. "Tug on it with your teeth while I lick it." It felt so lewd and so good at the same time. He couldn't take his eyes off of her dancing tongue and her puffy pink nipple being stretched in his teeth. Before he realized it he was starting to go. His fingers worked in a frenzy on her clit, hoping to catch her up so they could come together. He fought it as long as he could, but when his fingering of her clit elicited from her a steady stream of melodic, breathless pants, he could hold back no longer. Deep in his balls he felt the surge start up.

"Oh yes. Oh...yes!" she cried. "Faster, yeah, just like that." Their bodies were slapping together again, frantically, loudly. In his mindless passion Marcus kept her nipple, in fact much of her breast, sucked powerfully into his mouth. He was sucking and biting and licking her nipple as they both came. Her body stiffened, then momentarily relaxed and stiffened again in rhythm as the powerful spasms erupted in her uterus. She felt hot streams of semen spurting into her pussy as Marcus groaned loudly onto her breast, and his coming drove her higher as another set of spasms gripped her tormented insides. They moved together for several more seconds, both savoring the last, slowly receding spasms of orgasmic release.

Marcus finally let her tortured nipple free, and her creamy round breast jiggled back into place. He slowly withdrew and helped her off the chair. She was a little shaky as he led her to the couch. He plopped down, finally able to relax, his still semi-hard penis waving in the air. She turned to face him and climbed onto his lap, straddling his legs. In one deft move she reached down and slipped his slippery member back inside of her stretched pussy.

Marcus groaned, thinking she was ready to fuck again. "Relax, you big baby. I just want to feel you inside of me while we come back down to earth." She wrapped her arms tightly around him and planted a playful kiss on the tip of his nose.

It felt good to be inside her again...warm...soft...close. His powerful arms encircled her body and they held each other tightly, her head lowering to rest on his shoulder. "So," Marcus asked, "when do you get off?"

She replied without missing a beat, "Oh, every time a totally hot older guy comes in for his first cut and ogles my pearls." She lifted her head to look into his eyes, feigning innocence, followed by a pretend look of surprise. "Oh," she toyed, "You mean when do I get off from work!"

They both chuckled and kissed a long kiss through smiling lips. Their minds were both too jumbled yet to think about what happens after the satisfied customer walks out the door.

12