The First Day of Spring

Story Info
Lovers feed each other in the presence of spring.
2.1k words
4.21
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the first day of spring. I wake early and sitting on our front porch I admire the beauty of the day. The sky is a glorious blue, and I can hear a gentle breeze sighing in the trees. Birds are chirping in their branches, singing their songs.

The grass is covered with a thick carpet of fragrant flowers. I'm wearing only a thin, white, cotton summer gown with spaghetti straps; it barely covers my ass cheeks. I sit back with my legs propped up and drift away in the growing warmth of the spring morning.

You, my love, walk out, hand me a cup of peach tea, and sit next to me and smile tenderly, "Good morning my sweet Belle."

I return your smile and say, "Good morning sweetheart."

I tell you how much I enjoy the beauty of spring and I notice that your eyes keep glancing at my legs and all those places that you love most about me.

I smile, pretending that I don't notice, and then lazily stand in front of you and stretch provocatively; my gown lifts to expose my bare ass.

As I stretch you stand; I feel your warm hands brushing up and down my thighs and hips, and your lips are kissing my neck and ear lobes; MMMMMM..... I gasp and moan, smiling the tantalizing smile that I know you love so much.

We embrace and hold each other for a few minutes and I am slowly wiggling my ass against you, thinking about how warm and wet my pussy is, and how much I would love to feel your thick cock inside me...mmmmmm!

"I just love the way all those flowers just popped up out of the grass!" I murmur softly.

You give me a mischievous smile and reply, "That's not the only thing that's popped up."

I press my ass up against you again, as you, caressing my body, kiss my neck, and I feel your hard cock through your boxers; I reach back with my hands to feel its warmth.

I feel a drip of your pre-cum on my finger, so I quickly taste you, spreading your nectar on my lips, licking until it is all gone.

My heart is beginning to race, and I can feel your body starting to ignite.

You turn me around and hold my hands behind my head, pressing them against the post, kissing my lips so gently, licking slowly down my neck with just the tip of your tongue, teasing my hard nipples with small flicks and swirls, leaving them wet for the spring breeze to caress.

MMMMM! My pussy is swelling, it is full of heat and dripping with love juice.

Suddenly I walk away, giving you a tender but mischievous smile. I grab the little blanket that I brought with me to the porch, and then motion you to follow me.

Your eyes are locked onto my ass, barely covered by the little gown you love. I can see your erection standing up clearly! You follow me to the middle of the yard.

There in the beautiful morning sunlight I drop the blanket onto the carpet of flowers on the grass, and then get onto my knees and pull you towards me. I kiss your erection through your boxers, teasing and licking as you feel my warm breath on it.

My fingers make their way up to feel your warm balls, and I slowly lick from bottom to top, savoring every inch of you. My burnished golden hair is gleaming in the sun and I can feel your fingers gently stroking it and then gripping my head.

I tease your cock through your shorts for as long as I can take it without exploding, fighting back my lascivious longings.

I quickly drop your shorts and throw them to one side. Now you stand before me, naked, with your thick hard cock just inches away from my lips. I notice a huge drop of pre-cum about to drip, so I slowly lick your swollen head, savoring the wonderful taste of you.

Your pre-cum is like a rich and tasty appetizer; my mouth is watering, crying out for the full flavor of you. I slightly vellicate the tip of your head one last time; it sends shivers through your whole body, and then I tighten my lips into a small circle and I slowly ease your cock into my warm, wet, inviting mouth.

MMM! How good it feels!

I love the sensation of your warm hard cock in my mouth, so snug and thick. Hmmm!

After easing your cock into my mouth as far as it will go, and holding it there for a minute in total bliss, I slowly ease it back out and with the tip of my tongue I tease the most sensitive part of its head, licking down your shaft to your balls, letting each one feel my touch, then quickly licking back up your shaft, rolling my tongue around your head, and then sucking just on the end of your cock in and out at the pace that you set.... MMMMMM!

Then you can feel the vibrato of my moans. One of my hands teases your balls while the other torments your ass. I can feel and hear you moaning, your heart is racing, your breathing is heavy and your body is glistening with sweat in the sun, the breeze exciting your skin.

I'm sucking your hard cock hungrily, working with your rhythm, the more you moan, the more my pussy responds, and the more the juices drip down the marmoreal smoothness of my skin.

I'm on cloud nine and I look up at you and our eyes lock. Your cock fills my mouth, your fingers trace my lips; I can see the sultry look in your eyes and you can see in mine the full of lust and desire I have for you.

My nostrils are filled with your heavenly fragrance, and I can hear you; your moans, your heart beats, your breathing, your response, and I feel you. We are one, only one, on this radiant spring morning.

As our eyes lock in ecstatic love, I hear you softly moan, "I'm so hungry for you my Belle'. I need you to feed me."

Chills run down my body and I am quivering from head to toe. I know that I will soon be showering your mouth with my precious love ambrosia.

Your cock is swollen and about to explode, but you choose to hold back for that one huge explosion rather than the many - making it even more passionately intense.

I stand up and our lips lock. Our tongues dance in the joy of spring beauty. We kiss as deep and passionately as possible, and still we hunger for each other.

You are kissing my breasts through my gown, soaking the thin material. With your tongue you are licking one of the spaghetti straps from my shoulder; the gown drops, exposing my firm breasts to the sunlight; they seemed to shimmer ivory white in its warm glow

Your fingers trace my sinuous body, tracing their way to my sweet velvet pussy. The tips of your fingers swirl around my clit, causing me to moan for you, "Ohhhhh...Sweetie...I'm ready to feed you... my love...."

We sit on the blanket without breaking our kiss, and I gently push your shoulders back to lay you down. I straddle you, my knees resting on the blanket each side of your head. Your hands caress my silken curves, lingering over those places you love so much.

"Oh my love...my love..."

My nipples are firm and still moist from your kisses and the breeze is causing small chill bumps to arise, but your hands quickly warm them. My pussy is hot and glistening; you can feel its heat; you can smell its fragrance. My sweet place is just above your face; you gaze, enjoying its beauty.

And then our fingers continue to stimulate my clit. A huge droplet of my thick honey drips, and you open your mouth to catch it. I look down and enjoy the sight of you savoring my nectar as it strings into your mouth. Your eyes are so deep and sexy, caught in a heavenly trance.

I look back at your cock standing straight up, swollen, dripping your luscious sap. I reach back and collect a sample as it drips onto your thigh, and then I suck my finger, moaning how good you taste. I gently take hold of your hungry cock, and stroke you in a lavishly elegant manner.

You want to press your mouth to my sweet, saturated pussy; but I pull back, still tantalizing you. My hand is playing with your silky hair, stroking it with my fingernails.

I surrender, lowering my precious gift to your mouth, to the point where you can barely tease my clit with the tip of your tongue.

With the fingers of one hand you spread my velvet lips, while the fingers of the other hand trace my vaginal entrance.

You flick your tongue across my clit over and over again; more juices flow into your hungering mouth.

Oh Yes...yes my love...I can no longer hold back.

I lower myself closer to your mouth, letting your tongue slither into my sweet warm darkness. I gently rock back and forth in time with your movements, while your fingers circle around my slippery clit.

Your other fingers make their way to my tight ass, circling and teasing tenderly.

I stop stroking your cock and gently pinch my hard nipples with my fingers, in turns lifting them to my mouth to stimulate myself with my tongue.

Oh...yes...take me my love..."

The sun is now beaming down on my waiting body, reflecting from the thin film of sweat. My hair is blowing in the breeze, cooling me with sensual caresses.

The flowers in the grass that surrounds us are dancing in the breeze, releasing the delicate fragrance of spring.

Your tongue is so warm and strong, and your lips so soft and sweet.

You withdraw your tongue from of my warm pussy, and then gently suck on my clit, sending quivers of delight through my body; I moan in ruttish delight and I guide your head back to my tightness for you to tongue me yet again.

"Oh my love...my darling..."

My juices are flowing over your chin and neck, your cock is dripping honey down your shaft, I'm rocking back and forth on your mouth, looking into your deep brown eyes, and they are euphoric.

Oh...oh...dear God...I love you..."

As your fingers are still circling my swollen clit, my hands grip your head, holding you close to me. I wait for the intense explosion ....Aah...yes...oh...yes!

My yielding warm body is quivering with lust, riving me with the desperate need I have for you.

I feed you with my saporous nectar, so thick and creamy. Your tongue searches and laps every drop of my luscious fluid.

I back up and reach down, and our lips lock again, and I savor my own sweetness on your mouth.

MMMMMMM, yes, your cock is still dripping, wanting me. I long for you to feed me as well as yourself, but you cry out that your cock wants to feel my tight pussy first.

I crawl backwards and lower my tightness onto your hard, hungry, throbbing cock. I slowly ease you inside me, teasing just your head, and then quickly thrusting downward, over and over. You are moaning like an animal on heat making my pussy quiver with each thrust.

Your hands grip my silky hips and you begin to fuck me with everything you have; moaning and groaning. I see in your eyes, you are totally lost in rapture as you feel my moist warmth.

My breasts move sensually each time you thrust. You remove one of your hands from my hips, and begin to circle my clit with your finger.

"Don't stop...don't stop..."

The hardness of your cock, throbbing and thrusting inside my tight pussy; your finger still circling my clit; it drives me to the point of explosion again, showering your cock with my thick love juice again and again

I moan with you, and as you explode inside of me, I rise and lower my mouth to your cock, sucking intensely and deeply as you feed me with your thick milk; my eyes looking into yours - we are both in paradise.

We fall back onto the blanket and gasp for air, gently embracing and kissing each other, smiling in sweet contentment.

I look up at you with love in my eyes and say, "Darling, that was the best spring breakfast ever. I wonder what we shall have for lunch."

You reply, "What ever pops up beloved my Belle."