The First Encounter

Story Info
They meet for their first affair.
1.6k words
4
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was kind of nervous about meeting her. He knew who she was online, but he wasn't sure what to expect once they met each other face to face. He was drinking his drink, swirling the ice around in the glass. He thought about all the correspondence he and she did and he felt himself get hard. He decided that maybe he will think about something else and get her off his mind. He decided that he would practice his pool game. He brought his drink over to the pool table and looked at his watch 2:45. He wondered if she would show. They arranged the meeting for 3, 15 more minutes. He started gathering the balls from the pool table and racking them up. He grabbed his drink and took a swig. The server came and asked if he wanted another one, he said yes. He walked to the other end of the pool table and placed the cue ball in position for the break. He took a cue and chalked it up and placed it between his fingers, aiming for the balls to break.

His mind started thinking about her again. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He thought to himself that she would probably think shooting pool was erotic. She was erotic, the way she talked, the way she made him feel. He felt like he really knew her. Finally he hit the cue ball with force. Heh, he knew she liked it with force. He made 3 balls in. Pretty good for not shooting in a few months. He was debating whether or not to shoot for the solids or the stripes first. He figured since he got 2 solids in already, he may as well get some stripes in to even it out. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 2:50. What if she's early and I'm here shooting pool and maybe I don't see her and then she leaves, he thought to himself. He just aimlessly shot the cue ball around knocking a few balls in here and there. He grabbed his drink and drank the last to swigs. He grabbed the drink that the server placed in front of him. He went back to the table where he was sitting.

He watched the doors and looked at his watch, 2:54. He started thinking about some of the things she wrote and he felt a swelling between his legs again. He saw as a tall girl walked through the doors. He noticed the "erotic" bob that she wore. Heh, he thought to himself, that's her. He stood up and noticed that he still was kind of swollen, not bad, just a bulge. He greeted her and she realized that he was the one with whom she chatted. They hugged and gave each other friendly kisses. He walked her to the table and sat her down. She looked good. He looked good. He got the server's attention and ordered a dirty martini for her and another drink for him. They made a little small talk and were kind of nervous at first, because they really hadn't had the chance to meet yet. He did feel like he knew her a lot and she felt the same about him. Their drinks came and they started feeling a little bit more comfortable.

She felt so comfortable that her foot was resting on his crotch, rubbing ever so gently. He felt himself getting hard again. She just carried on the conversation and he was trying to pay attention, but she kept rubbing her foot on his bulge. He knew she knew what she was doing. Afterall, he was aware of what she could do to him when she used words. He asked her if she wanted another or if they should go up to his room. She replied what do you think? He left $25 dollars at the table and took her hand, his crotch still bulging. They walked to the elevator and waited patiently as he gripped her hand tightly. An elevator appeared and they got in. He pushed the 14th floor button and the doors closed. She turned to him and placed her hand on his bulge. He grabbed her and started kissing her like an animal. The hunger that he felt for her was becoming a reality. She moaned as he bit her neck. The elevator doors opened. They were on the 14th floor.

They got out of the elevator and were trying to figure out which way to go. Hearts beating fast, faces glowing, they needed the room fast. He reached in his back pocket to retrieve the door key. 1469 was the number. He realized he remembered where it was and they walked ever so quickly down the hallway. 1469, he slid the card through and the door unlocked. He grabbed her hand and walked her in. She looked around and saw his things lying around and got extremely aroused. He closed the door and asked if she needed anything. No thank you, she said. He grabbed her tightly and started kissing her hard. His moans and his grinding up against her thigh were driving her crazy. He grabbed her head and forced her on her knees. He unbuckled his pants, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his fly, and pulled his erect penis out. With one hand he held his penis and with the other her head, pushing it towards his rock hard penis. She moaned with anticipation as she opened her mouth.

She started licking the shaft of his penis and then on up to the head. He couldn't take anymore. He forced his cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. The things she could do with her tongue. He was going mad. He kept pumping her face while he held the back of her head, almost gagging her as his cock went down her throat. He took it out and started making growling noises. He grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and immediately got on top of her. He put his hand up her skirt and felt she was wet and in dire need of getting fucked bad. He hitched up her skirt as he fondled her wetness. He just needed to smell the aroma of the wetness, so he put his mouth down and started licking and tasting every bit of her. She tasted good, like a fine wine, good. Her hips were gyrating her cunt into his face. She was moaning in a restless tone, ready to orgasm. He stuck his tongue deeper in her and then he felt the vibration of her body going into an ecstatic orgasm.

He knew she was ready for what he had to give her, as he licked his lips. With one hand he grabbed both wrists and put them above her head. With the other hand he forced his cock into her hard. She was in pure nirvana as he rammed his cock into her over and over and over again. He watched her face as she had her mouth wide open, moaning in pleasure. He flipped her over to the side and began fucking her again. The way she moved her hips made his cock feel like it's never felt before. He grabbed her hair and started pulling hard. She moaned louder. He knew she liked it rough, and rough is exactly how she was going to get it. He pulled her by the hair so that her ear reached her mouth, and whispered you're a little whore, aren't you? She replied yes, she was his whore. He continued whispering things into her ear. Her hips were pumping his cock harder and faster with every word he whispered. She knew who was in control. There was nothing she could do but to comply to him.

He took his cock out and got on his knees. He guided her head towards it, forcefully. He told her to suck it like the cumslut she was. She sucked it as if she hadn't sucked a dick in years. He took it out and held her mouth open. He jacked it off onto her face and into her mouth, sticking it in between the inside her cheek so she could taste him. She licked the remnants off his penis, while he took 2 of his fingers and wiped the cum off her cheek and chin. He put his fingers to her mouth and she licked every last drop of cum. Exhausted they lay back into the bed holding each other. A few minutes later, as her hips began to grind, eagerly awaiting the next session, he placed his hand under her blouse and took it off. He unhooked her bra and watched as her breasts appeared. He grabbed them tight and pinched her nipples. He began biting on the left one, while squeezing the right one tightly. He climbed on top of her and started biting her neck, hard.

She started sounding like a cat in heat the way she moaned. He sat up and told her she was a very naughty girl, the way she acted. He sat at the edge of the bed and dragged her by the hair onto his lap. Her ass was sticking way up high, needing to be fucked. He slapped her with an open hand. It stung, she cried out. He spanked her harder and harder. Bright red handprints started to appear on her ass. He stuck his hand between her legs. She was sopping wet. He threw her on the bed and got on top. He rubbed his penis on her clit as she begged him to fuck her hard. He said, you want it hard? I'll give it to you hard. He fucked her raw. It was 5:30, already time for her to go. He was disappointed that she couldn't stay the night. He knew she had to get back home. She got dressed and fixed her hair and left to fix dinner for her husband...