The First Encounter

Story Info
Two co-workers realize they have much more in common.
997 words
3.43
37.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krazyck
krazyck
2 Followers

Cameron and Mandy were well-known among their coworkers as being inseparable. As bartenders at a local restaurant, they spent a lot of time together since Cameron got the job several months back. They had become even closer since Cameron had broken up with her serious boyfriend. Even though Mandy was engaged, they were always getting together for girl time, and Cameron always appreciated that Mandy had distracted her from the break up the last few weeks.

The girls were particularly excited at work that day because they were having a company party to celebrate some new management. The restaurant was renting out an entire bar that evening and everyone was chatting about what swanky outfit they were going to wear and how drunk they were going to get. Cameron and Mandy had already agreed to pre-game and get dressed at Mandy's apartment that she shared with her fiancé, and then they would arrive at the party together. Cameron was planning on getting pretty inebriated that night, so Mandy was gracious enough to offer her spare bedroom to her so she could have a good time.

After a couple of cocktails, the girls started getting ready so they could go straight to the party when Mandy's fiancé came home. They giggled and gossiped as they got changed in different rooms, with the doors open in between them so they could still hear each other's newest stories with ease. As Cameron walked through Mandy's bedroom to start her make up in the bathroom, she was surprised to see Mandy's bare butt and thong staring at her. She blushed and didn't say anything, but she couldn't help but think that she had never noticed how toned Mandy's body is. After they had finished dressing, they showed each other their outfits. Mandy was wearing a short, black dress with sleeves. Modest, Cameron thought, until Mandy turned around and barely-there back that showed off her golden skin. Mandy approved of Cameron's tight, short black dress that showed off her voluptuous cleavage and long legs.

The girls arrived at the party after being dropped off by Mandy's fiancé, and they were greeted by everyone, especially the male coworkers. The girls mostly kept to each other, and tried to shoo away the pesky waiters and managers who would try to get handsy. After a couple hours, and a couple bottles of wine, it was time to go back to Mandy's apartment.

Cameron talked and laughed with Mandy and her fiancé in their living room and noticed how toned Mandy's legs were when she stretched them across the couch. She realized she was staring and bashfully looked away, her face turning red. Then, Mandy's fiancé swore, "Damn! I forgot to pick up cigarettes at the store earlier. I'm going to run to the store really quick. Anyone need anything?" Both girls declined, and Cameron was relieved for more girl time when he stood up to leave. Her mind drifted to her former relationship with her boyfriend, who she loved, but she just couldn't be with anymore. She longed for sexual excitement that he couldn't provide, and since he was the only person she had ever had any sexual encounter with, she craved more. Now, it had been weeks since her last lay, and she wondered when her next one would be.

Mandy plopped into Cameron's chair with her. "Phew! I thought he would never leave. Now it's time for girl talk. So who do you think is the cutest waiter?" Cameron smelled the alcohol on Mandy's breath and giggled, "I don't know! They're all so desperate. I don't know if any of them can offer what I need." "I know what you need...." Mandy slurred.

...

"...You need to get more comfortable. Jeez. Aren't you sick of wearing that dress? Your tits are practically busting out of that thing! Let those puppies breathe!"

Before Cameron knew it, Mandy had tackled her on the ground and was forcibly unzipping the back of her dress. "Wait!" Cameron gasped in between laughter, "I need my pajamas!" and she grabbed her overnight bag. Mandy didn't pause as she quickly and smoothly pulled Cameron's dress down past her ass and to her knees. Cameron barely had time to throw a t-shirt on or she would have exposed her 34Ds to her best friend. Mandy still wasn't slowing down. She was now onto Cameron's feet, throwing her heels on opposite sides of the room before going for her fishnet tights. "Oh you wanna play this game? You'll lose, girlfriend!" Cameron joked as she started tearing at Mandy's dress to put her in the same situation.

Cameron didn't pause this game as she wondered to herself what she was doing.This is just joking around, right? Right, she convinced herself. We're just drunk and being silly. It's no big deal.

By now, Mandy had removed Cameron's tights and put them around the back of her neck to pull her into the bedroom.

Cameron's thoughts went wild.This might not be a joke after all. Look at me. I'm in my underwear and a t-shirt. She's in a bra and underwear. What's going on? Am I really going to do this? I need to think. What could this do to our friendship?

In their drunken stupor, the girls had collapsed onto the floor of the master bedroom, the tights still around Cameron's neck. Mandy was perched on top, and Cameron could tell that Mandy suddenly realized how far this was gone. Both girls stayed there, frozen, for a good few seconds, as they realized what the next move should be. Cameron knew the move was hers. Mandy had brought them this far.

Cameron could forfeit this game and laugh off the entire thing. They would go on being friends and chalk up their behavior to being drunk. They would never talk about it again. Or she could make the move that Mandy had presented....

Cameron touched Mandy's hair and pulled her close.

krazyck
krazyck
2 Followers