The First Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley fully submits and Adrian has a surprise up his sleeve.
6.8k words
4.72
16.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His disappointment is like a tangible force wrapped around me. Even after all of my classes for the day, I can still hear his words, see the anger in his eyes after the night at the party. I deserve whatever punishment he deems fit.

After classes, I don't bother going home first, but instead head directly to Adrian's place. Turning into the parking lot, I cut off the engine and just sit, thinking about what's to come next.

I like to believe that after these past few weeks with Adrian, I'm used to his punishments. Though I have never done anything too bad, I know that this time will be different.

Sighing, I drop my keys in my purse, pulling out a rubber band to tie my hair up and out of my face. My heart races as I get out of the car. I climb up the stairs, smiling at an elderly woman as she walked past me.

As I stand in front of Apartment 17, I finger the key in my pocket, trying not to panic. Taking a deep breath, I dig out my key and unlock the door.

The lights are off when I enter and it doesn't look like Adrian is here. I drop my bag on the table by the door before walking into the kitchen. There is a note on the kitchen counter, a simple piece of copy paper with Adrian's handwriting on it.

'A, I'll be back at eight. Bathe, prepare yourself, and wait for me in your spot.'

I glance over at the clock on the wall, noting the time. Dropping the letter, I walk into the spare bedroom and strip, placing all of my clothes in the hamper before entering the bathroom.

After getting out of the tub, I dry off quickly, twisting my hair up into a knot and pinning it in place. Grabbing my lotion, I spread it all over my skin, rubbing it in.

I place the silk cushion on the floor in front of Adrian's bedroom door. I kneel on it, tucking my legs beneath me. Clearing my thoughts, I inhale and exhale, listening as a key is inserted in the deadbolt, twisting until the lock slides free.

I interlace my fingers behind my back and stare down at the floor, listening to Adrian's footsteps. I long to look up, to see his eyes, to reassure myself that despite what's coming, he still wants me.

But I don't dare look up. My punishment will be a lot worse.

Adrian drops his keys and moves past me to get into his bedroom before slamming the door shut behind him. He doesn't speak, nor does he even touch me in any way as he passes.

Sadness blooms in my chest as I fight the urge to get up and go after him. I feel so worthless kneeling him. Any other day, we might be playing, enjoying ourselves right now, but because of my stupid mistake, I have to be punished.

My knees begin to ache from my prolonged position, but I don't complain, and I don't shift my position.

It seems like forever before Adrian opens the bedroom door, being careful not to touch me as he goes to sit in his chair.

He sighs and the sound wraps around me, the first sound I have heard him make since this morning. I try not to react to him, but it's hard.

"Come here." His voice is harsh, his words a rough command.

I spring into action, crawling over to him before kneeling between his legs. I can feel the difference in him today from yesterday when he surprised me in class. Yesterday, he was happy, but today, I feel his anger, brewing just beneath the surface.

The legs of his leather pants are tucked into his scuffed black boots, and although I can only see just to his waist, he's wearing a slim-fit black, cotton shirt.

He shifts to the edge of his chair. Adrian folds his hands in his lap, and I can practically feel his gaze on me. We stay like this for some time, but after a few minutes, he finally addresses me.

"What would have happened at that party if your friend or I weren't there?"

I tremble, hearing the underlining malice in his voice. "I-I wouldn't have done a-anything."

Sighing, he reaches up and pulls the pin from my hair, running his fingers through the ends of my hair.

"I think I'm in a forgiving mood." He wraps my hair around his fist, pulling it roughly so I look up at him. I gasp, shivering at his treatment. "When I ask you a question, you answer it truthfully. D'you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Now, what would have happened at the party if your friend or I weren't there?"

I want to look away from his penetrating gaze, but his hold on my hair keeps me immobile. "He might have taken advantage of me."

"Mm-hmm." He lifts his free hand, skimming his fingers down the center of my chest. With a feather light touch, he circles my left breast with his index and middle finger before pinching my nipple.

I gasp as the sharp pain shoots directly to my core.

"Arch your back," he whispers gazing down at me impassively.

I do so without hesitation. The action causes me to press against the leather of his pants. I can feel the prominent bulge in his pants. He's not as unaffected by this as I thought.

"Did I give you permission to go to a party?" He asks releasing my nipple before switching to the opposite one.

"No sir."

"But you went anyway?"

Before I can answer, he lifts his hand and slaps my breast, making me yelp. With just a warning look from him, I quickly resume my position.

"Yes sir."

"Then you need to be punished, don't you?"

I can't help the breathy sigh that leaves my lips. "Yes sir."

The corner of his mouth tipped up into a half grin. "Is that what you want? You want me to punish you?"

His hand slips between my legs, his sensual fingers rubbing my nether lips, spreading the wetness that he caused.

"Yes sir. I need you to punish me."

Adrian sits back, regarding me with cool green eyes. The absence of his touch makes me squirm, the ache between my legs building.

Reaching on the side of his chair, he grabs and a box and sets it on his lap. It's a hand carved wooden box, with Latin inscriptions across the top. I remember him showing it to me a few weeks ago. He made it one Christmas a few years ago, and in it, he keeps my journal and other items he keeps for my submission.

Adrian removes the top, pulling out a gold, metal collar with a single O ring on it. I sit up straighter at the sight of it, already anticipating the cool metal against my neck. He notices my reaction, but merely smirks, placing the collar on the end table.

"You'll have to earn that back, love," he says as he pulls out a ball-gag from the box. "Open."

I open my mouth and he presses the red ball against my mouth, pulling the black straps around my head and tightening them in place.

"Look at me."

I meet his gaze, seeing the love and adoration shining in his own eyes. It calms me, my fear diminishing.

"Beautiful."

Going back into the box, he pulls out four leather cuffs, the linings made of wool to make them more comfortable. He buckled one onto each of my wrists. Standing, he walks behind me, placing his palm on the small of my back, pushing me forward.

Lifting one of my legs, he caresses my calf, kneading the muscles, making me moan. Taking the next cuff, he puts it on before repeating his actions with the other.

"Follow me."

I wait until he is leading the way to his bedroom before following behind him. Adrian dims the light in the room, grabbing his shirt at the hem before pulling it over his head. He tossed it in a corner and came back to the front of the bed where I still kneeled.

"Put your arms behind your back."

Doing as he commands, I moan around the gag as he binds my wrists together with a length of chain. He tugs on it, making sure it's firmly in place, then circles round to my front, crouching so he's eye level with me.

He pulls the gag from my mouth, tilting my face up. "If at any point you believe I'm pushing you too far, use your safe word. D'you understand?"

"Yes sir," I whisper.

Leaning forward, he kisses me, a chaste one before he replaces the gag. Just like all of the times before, Adrian's demeanor changes, his eyes darkening to an emerald shade.

He stood to his full height and I peered up at him from beneath my lashes, enjoying the view of his chest. He moves out of sight, but I do hear the closet door opening, and the distinctive sound of something leather.

I breathe deeply through my nose as he comes behind me. I flinch, feeling the firm, but supple leather on my back. I can't see what he's using, but if I have to guess, I think it's the crop.

He runs the tip of the crop up and down my spine, then across my shoulders. He circles me, repeating the process down the center of my chest, over my breasts, and between my thighs.

Adrian removes it, but only for a second before he swings the crop, landing a stinging blow on my upper thigh. His next hit lands on my other thigh, my breasts, then in varying places over my stomach.

I squeeze my eyes shut after the seventh hit. At first, the hits smarted, but now a pleasurable heat pools in my belly, the warmth spreading through my entire body.

Using the flat end of the riding crop, he presses it against my aching clit, rubbing back and forth. I'm shaking, rolling my hips, hoping he will apply more pressure.

Adrian removes it, and I groan in frustration, but I cry out in surprise as he lands a smack against my exposed pussy.

"This is not about you!" He barks out, landing another hit, this one just a bit harder than the last. "You're a selfish little slut, aren't you?"

He drops the crop, wrapping his hand around my throat as he hauls me up and against his chest. His eyes are murderous as he applies pressure, keeping me on my toes as I struggle to right myself. He releases me just long enough to yank off the gag.

"I-I'm sorry, s-sir. I wasn't t-thinking."

"You never think about anyone but yourself. I'll change that."

Undoing the chain that connects my cuffs, Adrian pushes me on the bed, but I can't get any purchase on the bed before Adrian is grabbing my wrists and connecting them to the hooks on the bedposts.

He's gone again, but this time, when he returns, I feel multiple strips of leather caressing my back.

The cat o' nine tails.

My heart races in my chest as I feel him run it over my skin. We've never used this particular instrument before, but I have always been wary of it. In my opinion, the crop is quick, the pain over almost as quickly as it starts.

But the nine tails, I can just imagine what the welts will feel like. And with that thought, I can't decide whether to be more afraid, or whether to be excited at the thought.

Adrian squeezes my hip lightly, reassuring me without using words, his way of letting me know he's not completely out of control. I relax, ready for what he plans to dish.

"Oh fuck!"

The first hit lands on my upper back, my skin heating as soon as he pulls back. I ball my fists, trying to calm down, but once I think I'm ready, he swings again and again and again. I sob into the soft sheets, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"S-Sir, I'm s-sorry!" I say as he lands a hit on my ass. "Please f-forgive me."

Adrian pauses and I feel the bed dip beside me as he looms over me, his body pressed against mine.

"Pardon?"

"I was stupid and reckless. I'm sorry." I'm crying freely now, but he shushes me, moving my hair out of my face.

"It's okay," he says before lifting up. "You can rest now."

He undoes the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, and I curl up on my side. I tremble as I listen to him rummage around the room. He turns off the lights before climbing into bed with me, wrapping an arm around my waist, tucking me into his side. Immediately, I calm at his touch and fall into a deep sleep.

____________________

The next morning, I wake up, taking a calming breath as I feel Adrian's chest rise and fall at my back. I shift closer to him, an overwhelming sense of rightness washing over me as I hear his contented sigh.

"How are you feeling?" Adrian asks, his voice deep and husky from sleep.

I turn in his arms, being careful not to rub my back on anything. I lift a hand and trace patterns on his chest, not meeting his eyes.

"I'm fine sir."

"Be honest with me, love. Are you hurt?"

"No!" I exclaim shaking my head, trying to assure him with my eyes. "They don't hurt."

"Good. Turn over, let me see."

I shift until I lay on my stomach, laying my cheek against my pillow. Adrian props his weight on his elbow, ghosting his fingers over my back. Though they sting a bit at his touch, the feel of them sends a spark of desire through my body.

I bite my lip, trying not to let my desire known. I've been selfish, only caring about my own needs, but to be good for him, no, to be a good submissive for him, I have to put his needs above my own.

"You did well last night."

"Thank you sir."

Adrian traces the contours of my back, dipping down until he squeezes my ass, inching his hands lower to where my thighs are spread.

I can feel his cock hardening against my side, the thick shaft pulsing slightly. I want, more than anything, to please him, to show him that I know what's expected of me.

"May I please you, sir?"

Adrian tenses beside me. I can practically feel his shock at my question, but he quickly recovers, laying flat on his back as I straddle his thigh.

His cock is in my face, the delicious, musky scent of it making me salivate as I wait for permission. The anticipation of seeing the ecstasy cloud his features has me rocking against his thigh, the coarse hairs rubbing against the sensitive lips of my cunt.

"Look at me and open your eyes."

I do and watch his pupils dilate as he fists the base of his cock and angles it towards my mouth. I close my mouth around him, running my tongue over the underside and all over the head as I suck more into my mouth.

He places a guiding hand in my hair, keeping me at a tempo of his liking. Before long, I'm taking majority of his cock in my mouth and his low growls of approval are growing louder.

I fight past my gag reflex, relaxing my throat muscles as he pushes deeper, trying to control my breathing, but I soon realize that the more he loses control, the wetter I become. My pussy is practically sliding over his thigh at this point, the friction bringing me close to the edge.

"That's it," he grits out between clenched teeth.

Finally, I take all of him, the length of him entering my throat. I hum around him, enjoying the way the vein in his throat is practically pulsing as he fights not to cum. It sends a thrill through me knowing that I'm pleasing him.

I choke and he pulls me up by my hair, moaning as I bathe his cock in my saliva. He pushes my head back down, then tugs up, repeating the process over and over, until he holds my head still and begins thrusting up, fucking my face.

I moan around him, the need to cum washing over me as I writhe against his thigh, but I feel so empty. I need him inside of me. I need to feel him stretching me, and fucking me hard until he cums deep inside of me.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum." He meets my eyes then, dark brown to a frenzied green. "Swallow it! All of it!"

His cock swells in my mouth before he erupts, thick spurts of his cum splashing in my mouth. I swallow it all like he commands, sucking on it slowly to make sure I get every last drop.

When I'm finished, I pull away, trembling slightly. I have never wanted to cum more than I have in this moment and I can't help but think that I want this because I believe I have pleased him.

"D'you want to cum, love?" Adrian asks sweetly, tracing my mouth with his thumb.

"Yes sir." I wonder if my voice sounds as needy to him as it did to me.

"Then I assume you'll be on your best behavior tonight, won't you?"

Even though I feel a stab of disappointment at his words, I find myself nodding. "Yes, of course, sir."

____________________

After a long day, spending most of it studying, Adrian finally comes to my room and instructs me to shower. By the time I get out, Adrian has clothes prepared for me on the bed.

It's a beautiful black dress, the bodice fitted like a corset, but the skirt flowing out around my hips and stopping around mid thigh. There is also a strapless red bra and matching panties. He has also set out a pair of black satin heels that are at least five inches tall.

Before dressing, I do my hair the way he likes, leaving it down and curling in soft ringlets. I also apply minimal makeup.

After dressing and grabbing my bag, I wait for my Adrian in the living room. I briefly wonder where we're going, but banish the thoughts, knowing that wherever he takes me will be an excellent choice.

Adrian steps out of his bedroom and I nearly gape at the sight of him. He isn't dressed in his customary slim fit jeans and scuffed boots, but replaced with a tailor made black suit, custom fit for his body. He isn't looking at me, but rather his cufflinks as he fits them through the proper holes on his shirt.

With his attire, I expect his hair to be styled too, but it's still unruly, the unkempt strands making me smile. Also, instead of his contacts, he wears his glasses with black frames.

Once he tugs his sleeves into place, he finally turns to me and smiles, the first real smile that he's given me since I disappointed him. It makes joy swell in my heart as he looks me over.

"As lovely as I expected."

I blush, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Thank you sir."

"Come here, Ashley."

When I cross to stand in front of him, I still feel feminine and dainty in my tall heels standing in front of him. Despite them, he is still a few inches taller than me.

"If at any point during the night you feel uncomfortable, what will you say?"

"My safe word, sir."

He nods, playing with my hair. "Tell me again what your safe word is."

"It's green, sir."

I still remember the day that he allowed me to pick my safe word. I wanted something that reminded me of him. Originally, I wanted to use his name, since I never used his name when we played, but he declined that one, explaining that he or I could be mistaken on whether or not I was calling for him or asking him to stop. So instead, I decided on green, the color of his eyes.

"Good girl. Let's go."

I fold his jacket over my arm and walk after him out the door towards his car. Adrian drives a black Mercedes. A gift, if I remember correctly, from his father.

He opens the door for me and takes his blazer, closing the door and making his way around the car. Placing his suit jacket in the back seat, he climbs into the driver's seat and starts the car.

We pull off soon after and he turns the music on the stereo down. Under the minimal light in the interior of the car, I long to touch him, or have him touch me in any way. I long for any contact with him, practically squirming in my seat. I'm just so aware of him.

Before long, we pull into a parking lot in front of what looks like an abandoned building, but judging from the cars on the outside, it may very well be occupied.

Adrian cuts the engine and reclines in his seat. His scent is thick in the air, the heat that was once blowing through the vents making it wrap around me. It's like a need growing inside of me. I want to be close to him, to breathe him in.

"Reach into the glovebox and get what's inside."

Adrian's words snap me into action. However, I don't expect to find my collar. It gleams in the darkness, my eyes watering at the sight of it. I miss it. I miss what it represents between us.

I hand it over to him, trying to ignore the trembling of my hands, but he rubs his thumb over the back of my hand.

"I gave this to you because I believed that you were made for it. You shared your secrets with me. You showed me who you can be for me, and I thought that I was showing I could be for you."

"You have!" I blurt out.

He smiles gently, shifting just a bit in his seat so he's facing me. "Let me finish," he chastises, effectively making me bite my lip. "Perhaps there was a miscommunication between us. Is this life what you want?"

12